Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate (18542 Views)

Poll: Should Buhari, Shekerau and Ribadu attend the BON debate?

Yes: 42% (76 votes)
No: 57% (101 votes)
This poll has ended

Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? / Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate / BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]All hail the king of stvpid. Asking stvpid questions as usual and getting the beating of his stvpid life!!!!![/size]

Simple question: Where did you get your passion/dream about GEJ from? grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by JimmyBoy1: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
Can we sheath our swords pleaaaaase!
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
[size=14pt]I'm still gonna whip sagamite's arse until it looks like Mutalabs bombed out manliness.  grin grin grin
The fool is entertaining me here! grin grin grin

The dunce reminds me of early man:[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]I'm still gonna whip sagamite's arse until it looks like Mutalabs bombed out manliness.  grin grin grin
The fool is entertaining me here! grin grin grin

You can be laughing with yourself, but you can see everyone is laughing at you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You can be laughing with yourself, but you can see everyone is laughing at you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought you were rolling around, abusing me and calling me a bigot, now your mouth has dried up? LOL!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[size=14pt]Sagamite, running away very fast!!!!!!![/size]

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by emekagh(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Can we sheath our swords pleaaaaase!

Sheath which sword? The Beaf humour?  grin grin grin grin
Please Beaf and Sagamite, dont stop this cartoon. Please continue.

Meanwhile, one serious issue here.
The poll? Where is 'Indifferent' in the poll?
Cos I dont really care if Buhari, Ribadu, or Shekarau are participating in the BON debates or not. They've had their fun at the NN24 debates, and I'm sure they will enjoy facing off with themselves at the 'What about us?' debate.

If they cowardly, strategically, tactically, tactfully, angrily, foolishly, intelligently, etc stay away from the BON debate, they have shot themselves in the legs. Goodluck will again ride his good-luck. Like someone said earlier, I don't really mind pre-election 'chat' with a sitting president. It gives Nigerians the chance to listen to his plans, without the distraction of the opportunistic opposition candidates.

Nigerians will not notice their absence from the debates! They will see Goodluck looming image, and they will cast the votes for him. End of!
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Doyin2(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please let us be objective with our comments and not dogmatic.

I support Ribadu/Adeola Ticket because (compared to others) they both nearest represent the ticket of my dream,progressives,radical and youthfulness.Also compared to others,they are jointly poised to tackle Nigeria's main challenges:Corruption(Ribadu) and Economic kwashiokor(Fola Adeola,a very successful economist and banker,brought GTbank to where it is today).

HOWEVER,I WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF THEY DO NOT ATTEND THE DEBATE.IT IS NOT ABOUT GEJ,BUT ISSUES AND WHY WE NEED A CHANGE!!!

DO YOU BOYCOTT AN EXAM BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THE EXPO OR YOU GO WRITE THE EXAM AND EARN YOUR OWN SUCCESS

Any boycott would imply gross irresponsibility to the electorate!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
Quote from dbells:

April polls: First Lady gives fund to female candidates
News Mar 24, 2011

BY DANIEL IDONOR

ABUJA – FIRST Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, Wednesday hosted over 809 female candidates from all the registered political parties nationwide and doled out undisclosed amount of money to each of the candidates for the April polls.

The candidates, who were treated to a dinner at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential villa, Abuja, are those that made the Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, list for the 2011 general elections .

Mrs. Jonathan held dialogue with the female candidates who had won their primaries, the first in history by any First Lady in Nigeria.

Through her Women for Change and Development Initiative, she gave out undisclosed amount to five female governorship candidates, 88 women contesting for senatorial seats, 218 House of Representatives and 493 state Houses of Assembly candidates.

- Would jonathan and dame umblerra leave anything in the treasury after the election? i dey fear o!

Don't you know that the Jonathan's purse and the public purse are one and the same? Ask Bayelsa.

Someone who never had money before does not know how to manage money when they see it. Everything must be largesse. Even transport fare na $50,000.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
President Retardeen Goofluck meets, associate with and seeks favour from convicted criminal.

A President? undecided

[size=18pt]Jonathan meets Bode George, Lagos, Ogun PDP over crises[/size]

Indications that the Peoples Democratic Party is serious to take over Lagos State in the coming elections emerged on Sunday as President Goodluck Jonathan held a crucial meeting with former National Deputy Chairman of the PDP in the South West, Chief Olabode George and some party leaders in the state.

Though, details of the meeting, which started around 9p.m could not be ascertained as at press time, it was believed that the meeting with George, who was recently released from prison after serving two years in prison on account of contract splitting and inflation, was aimed resolving the crisis in the PDP in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states.

It was also gathered that the meeting, held at Dodan Barracks, Lagos, was attended by the Ogun State Governor, Otunba gbenga Daniel; PDP governorship candidate in Lagos, Dr. Ade Dosunmu; Chief of Staff to the President, Chief Mike Oghiadomhe, and other party leaders.

A reliable source, who craved anonymity, said the meeting was informed by the concern of Jonathan that the PDP would be roundly defeated if the intra party crisis in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos were not resolved before the April elections.

It was also learnt that the President, which had earlier met with some party leaders in Ogudu GRA, Lagos, would spend about three days in Lagos in order to have enough time to meet with all aggrieved PDP factions in the three states.

PDP leaders had, during the Presidential campaign rally in Lagos recently, restated the resolve of the party to wrest power from the Action Congress of Nigeria, which had been in power in the state since 1999.

It was learnt that the meeting, apart from using it to resolve the intra party crisis in the party in the states, would also be used to fashion out strategies that would be employed to win the close to seven million votes in Lagos.

The source said, “The President in worried about the crises in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos.

His concern stems from the fact that in the three states, different factions of the party are fighting themselves. This has put the chances of the PDP at risk. So he has to do something about it.

“With this meeting, there would be opportunity for all the factions in the three states to state their cases and the crises with will resolved. Don’t forget that Lagos alone has about seven million voters.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103212435917

NL Campaign Director, Beaf: "Fresh Air 2011".  grin grin grin grin

Fanatical-shyt smelling!  grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

President Retardeen Goofluck meets, associate with and seeks favour from convicted criminal.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103212435917

NL Campaign Director, Beaf: "Fresh Air 2011".  grin grin grin grin

Fanatical-shyt smelling!  grin

[size=14pt]Sagamite resumes stvpid talk after Beaf "rocks his World" with haymaker after haymaker!!!
Life changing punches, damn it!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Ibime(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite,

Abeg where you dey when Beaf dey terrorise this section since. Please help us police the "rascal" at least until after April elections so we fit hear word for this section.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Sagamite resumes stvpid talk after Beaf "rocks his World" with haymaker after haymaker!!!
Life changing punches, damn it!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

Simple question: Where did you get your passion/dream about GEJ from?

a) From seeing how he blah blah blah, and his superior problem-solving in blah blah blah, and his inspiring blah blah blah.

b) Because he is from SS. I don't care if he is good. I want someone from my region to rule no matter what.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fanatical-shyt smelling.

Ibime:

Sagamite,

Abeg where you dey when Beaf dey terrorise this section since. Please help us police the "rascal" at least until after April elections so we fit hear word for this section.

I am on the case, mate.  grin

It helps that he is dry and I am funny.

He is daft and I am supremely intelligent.

He is slow and I am witty. grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2011
Sagamite:

a) From seeing how he blah blah blah, and his superior problem-solving in blah blah blah, and his inspiring blah blah.

b) Because he is from SS. I don't care if he is good. I want someone from my region to rule no matter what.

Fanatical-shyt smelling.

I am on the case, mate. grin

Intelligent? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dude, you will injure yourself typing that word!

You got jokes!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/412224_Fool_jpgd289fdc42c170044bed3afaf9155438d
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2011
Sagamite, don't come and terrorise anybody in my section oh
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Lenny9000(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2011
If you are satisfied with the situation of things in Nigeria, please Vote PDP!  If you are not, then vote them out, it's that simple
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2011
Ibime:

Sagamite,

small time beaf go run to gambia like a little beaten biatch
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Kilode1: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2011
Sagamite:

a) From seeing how he blah blah blah, and his superior problem-solving in blah blah blah, and his inspiring blah blah blah.

Fanatical-shyt smelling.

I am on the case, mate. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite don drop Expo! shocked
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

Intelligent?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You got jokes!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/412224_Fool_jpgd289fdc42c170044bed3afaf9155438d

@beaf ever since have been on this site, u are so dull, u knw wat?? i think u should go and wake up baba awo, to let u enjoy free education, so u can at least argue in public and make sense,,,,cus right about now u sound dumb as hell
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

Intelligent? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You got jokes!!!

You see? Everyone is telling you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISKvZetkQI

Or tell us:

Where did you get your passion/dream about GEJ from?

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by omanzo02: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2011
@Beaf,

That your earlymen pic always crack me up, reminds me of Armstrong and Miller.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb0ef6NhY74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XkHYSPqnUo&feature=related
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2011
Kilode?!:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite don drop Expo! shocked

He is too slow to even use the expo.  grin

oyb:

small time beaf go run to gambia like a little beaten biatch

Only if GEJ disappears there.

He needs his daily dose of fanatical-shyt smelling o.

GEJ's shyt smells like Fresh Airrrrrrrrrrrrrr! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2011
omanzo02:

@Beaf,

That your earlymen pic allway crack me up, reminds me of Armstrong and Miller.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb0ef6NhY74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XkHYSPqnUo&feature=related

grin grin grin
Yeah, thats Sagamite alright. He's still yet to finish evolving!

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2011
Sagamite:

He is too slow to even use the expo.  grin

Only if GEJ disappears there.

He needs his daily dose of fanatical-shyt smelling o.

GEJ's shyt smells like Fresh Airrrrrrrrrrrrrr! grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Give up dude, you're a failure. Same three expired words all night.[/size]

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by swiftycool(m): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2011
i wonder why Nigerians would want to put their destiny in the hands of a clueless, lilly liverd backboneless jellyfish who needs an ochestrated debate in his favour just to help him look intelligent while his only real hope for power is not even remotely based on a tiny trace of competence or true conviction but rather on dumb LUCK and a hope that the bewitched mumufied pdp followers keep on with the follow-follow no direction/improvement mentality of the past 12 years. Debating against such is a waste
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by gohome: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2011
A President of a Country is supposed to be a man of his words and a honourable person. why would he agree to a debate and propose a date only to run away on one excuse or the other without the courtesy of getting back to the organisers and co contestants that he was no longer coming. Anyway, the issue is clear. Now that others are saying they are also not coming to his own "arrangee" debate with BON, let him go ahead and debate with himself. GEJ is fooling himself if he cannot see that he will only be relying on incumbency powers to use and waste public fund to run elections and dominate the public media to win the elections. As an unbiased watcher, he has failed woefully by my assessment to convince anyone that he has the capacity to even lead a Local Government. He finds it difficult even in controlling his wife at home not to talk of controlling the country. This is a man whose wive is sending grammatical missiles all over the country in the name of rallying women for her husband. For the first time in our history, both husband and wife are depleting the resources of the country daily on a personal mission of ruling without any visible plan. The Country is bleeding to death of insecurity,corruption and darkness, yet our President is celebrating 4,000 megawatts after spending $15 billion on electricity. That is why he is dodging debates because he cannot come out and tell Nigerians what he has achieved in his one year as the man in the saddle and his earlier achievements that make him a selable product beyond "goodluck to me, good luck to you goodluck to everybody" song. Tell Nigerians that are willing to vote for him the news that "They will use patience to save money and buy i better pass my neighbour generator and will use good luck to fuel it for another four years"
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Alxmyr(m): 12:26am On Mar 25, 2011
My question to everyone that said GEJ team agreed to the date of debate is simple.
Is Doyin Okupe, the man that agreed with spokepersons of other candidates have the authority of Mr President on NN24 debate to the extent of making committment on his behalf?
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2011
Ibime:

Sagamite,

grin grin grin
SShampion arrives!!

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by omanzo02: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

grin grin grin
SShampion arrives!!

Na wao, when champions dey use Humvee, Sagamite dey use wheelbarrow for attack?

Wait oo Nobi Jarus dey push am so?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

Give up dude, you're a failure. Same three words all night.

Umblerah (The Remix) - Mrs Shakabula Patience Goofluck ft Beaf

[Beaf]
Ahuh Ahuh (Yea Patience)
Ahuh Ahuh (Illiterate girl gone top)
Ahuh Ahuh (Take tiri,  Akson)
Ahuh Ahuh

No problem with money
Let it rain, loot money to the bank
Coming down with the Bags of Rice
When we speak we shoot
We Gorillas
We goof higher than Baba Sala
In GJ's that's better, You know me,
In anticipation, for precipitation. Fanatical for GEJ
Beaf, shyt smeller is back with ras Mrs. Shakabula
Patience where you at?

[Shakabula Patience]
We haf your vote,
And we'll nefer be stewpid apart
May be in magasines
But Jonathan still my stars
Because in the dark
He can't see my belly
And that's when tosh me there
With dark we'll awwey shaag
Because

[Chorus]
When the sun shines, we dumb together
Toll we'll be here foeffer
Said I'll always be ras woman
Took no class I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than my childhood
Know that I wash you with money

You are vote for his umblerah
You are vote for his umblerah

lerah, lerah, rah rah
Vote for umblerah
lerah, lerah, rah rah
Vote for umblerah
lerah, lerah, rah rah
Vote for umblerah

Lerah lerah rah rah rah rah rah rah

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk[/flash]
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by swiftycool(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2011
Alxmyr:

My question to everyone that said GEJ team agreed to the date of debate is simple.
Is Doyin Okupe, the man that agreed with spokepersons of other candidates have the authority of Mr President on NN24 debate to the extent of making committment on his behalf?
Awww *sigh!* please can you do us a favour and maybe find out the duties of an official campaign spokes person. it will help us know u have a clue on this issue.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2011
see them lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / House Of Representatives Members' Wives Association Put Up Advert On Newspaper / PDP NWC Member, Chief Benjamin Udozor Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.