Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (30712 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by toye440: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:
What exactly about a lady attracts you?
Character
Intelligence
Creative and industrious. As long as she can convert #5 to #500 for me its a go. I rather marry an Alakija than marry present 9ja babes who only have sex to offer, and funny enough they are not good at it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by sparko1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
First and foremost a logical person! Yeah! I know what you think, 90% of the ladies out there are not logical, they act and behave like something is wrong with them, anyone who can't understand reason, you can't explain things to her, she will do what she want and apologies later; then do something foolish and tell you why, then there comes the overtly religious types, those I hate, no logical thinking at all, only what pastor said, even when you try to explain the Bible or Koran to her she just won't listen.

And then
1. I just discovered I love (like is the word) ladies with dreadlock (I mean the natural ones, Yeah!), I can't remember when it started but I just find it fascinating.
2. Moderate big ass (Not the bigger than thou type, those stinks)
3. Pretty face, calm and easy going.
4. Short (Yeah not that short of 4 feet oh, something like 5.5, I don't like very tall ladies, they look confused, beside, I am already tall, don't need it)
5. complexion is not important, if she's fair, not the 10k naira cream fair, or the Organic cream fair, fair from birth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Intelligence, good character, good physic, pretty smiles
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by HBB1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pavillon:

Lool
Toe and nail may seem too trivial to some but trust me you are looking at the right thing.

I met this girl recently, although with crazy dress sense, she's actually not a tomboy but dresses mostly like a guy. But if you see her nails and hand ehen, you will think she cooks the hand everyday.. Like what the Bleep do you apply on this hand, so clean and fresh...
And she's beautiful too but the girl na craze girl o

I look at a girl's feet...
I love beautiful feet.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Me na legs
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Powerfly(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=LadyTianna post=96928248]
Its funny the way you switched so suddenly from a free spirited unapologetic lesbian to a radical Christian. So what happens now when you see a cute girl? I'm genuinely curious. You make it seem like people can mentally condition themselves to be gay or straight. I know you'll say everything.

It's my choice. Living is a choice. I use to be a lesbian.. And now i'm not.
What i do when i see a cute girl is try not to create any scene in my head.. Jesus gave me power to control what comes into my mind.. That's the same power a straight person uses to control sexual lust. Marriage is a choice and not a mandatory obligation.. And i choose not to marry..that's not a sin.as long as i can stay chaste.
Being able to switch up can only be possible in christ alone.. I didn!t switch up coz i wanted to know how it feels like to be straight. I'm just obsess abt heaven and meeting jesus now. And i care not what it would cost me to achieve those 2..my lifestyle,Or my life iteself

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by wrongnumber: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
As long as she is sexually decent, I'm good
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jackipapa: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dress code, before IQ.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by oluwafemifharmo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
toren:

You are wrong. As intelligence is different from brilliance, so is brilliance different from intelligence. You can be brilliant without being intelligent. Conversely, you can be intelligent without being book smart.

Emphasis on "regardless of academic prowess"

Moreover, who proposed that the S I unit for measuring brilliance is the academic results?
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by LadyTianna(f): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=Powerfly post=96931313][/quote]

Alright. I wish you luck in your new found way of life dear.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by ThatFairGuy1: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc
You can have me without stress
I'm a Buharist though cheesy
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Powerfly(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
LadyTianna:

Alright. I wish you luck in your new found way of life dear.

Thanks.. And God bless!.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by princejayy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nazgul:
High IQ

Lively, I don't have strength to be interviewing her everyday in the name of discussion

Smart

Neat

I'm not a fan of big boobs, it's a turn off for me. I love them moderate or small sef.

She must not be jobless...not time to start playing the fatherly role when I'm still single.

Truthful...I find it hard to trust anyone who lied to me in the past....let me stop here for now.

Wonderful spec

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by scanner1000(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fresh thigh
Average boobs
Average height
Average butt
Fine face
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Kingininge(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=toren post=96925171]

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
sparko1:
First and foremost a logical person! Yeah! I know what you think, 90% of the ladies out there are not logical, they act and behave like something is wrong with them, anyone who can't understand reason, you can't explain things to her, she will do what she want and apologies later; then do something foolish and tell you why, then there comes the overtly religious types, those I hate, no logical thinking at all, only what pastor said, even when you try to explain the Bible or Koran to her she just won't listen.

And then
1. I just discovered I love (like is the word) ladies with dreadlock (I mean the natural ones, Yeah!), I can't remember when it started but I just find it fascinating.
2. Moderate big ass (Not the bigger than thou type, those stinks)
3. Pretty face, calm and easy going.
4. Short (Yeah not that short of 4 feet oh, something like 5.5, I don't like very tall ladies, they look confused, beside, I am already tall, don't need it)
5. complexion is not important, if she's fair, not the 10k naira cream fair, or the Organic cream fair, fair from birth!
I passed lol. First time I'll see a guy mention dreadlocks as spec. I was here thinking my dread isn't attractive. Lol.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by sparko1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I passed lol. First time I'll see a guy mention dreadlocks as spec. I was here thinking my dread isn't attractive. Lol.

The dreadlock thing is just weird, I shave every week but I can't help it.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
sparko1:

The dreadlock thing is just weird, I shave every week but I can't help it.
Maybe because people on dread no too dey reason all this artificial hair.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
DonroxyII:

Higher sense of judgement and Reasonability

Godliness (This is Absolute) !!

Height (6ft2 maximum, 5'10 Minimum)

Pronounced boobs,

Big curvy ass .... (Her pet name is gonbe Ukwu)

Feminine Taste, Social and Classical

Conservative and Assertive

Course of study : Medicine is Hearty !!

Do you have higher sense of reasoning yourself?

Otherwise, there's moulding clay available tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
She must not be a feminist
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by BRATISLAVA: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...

A woman chooses what she wants in a man: she's picky, let her wait for Shiloh, go and make him out of clay, there are few men, take any one that comes your way, lazy looking for made man, help him grow

A man chooses what he wants in a woman: a real g, he knows what he wants, don't settle for less brother, she must have hips, huge breasts, flat stomach, she must be productive and contribute to the family, dump that liability, cook etc etc

Men lack brains. So empty. And they feel good about it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Caleycash(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc
should be humble, so you can manipulate him as you want!?... how many Rich guys do you know that are humble!?, dey deceive your self there!
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Caleycash(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...
He is saying the 100% truth, your insult means shiit, you want a rich humble guy!?, you must be very crazy... shey na you help am make im money!?... if you want humble look for the Vulcanizer and Mechanic guys near you, 98 % Nigerian girls a big time scammers, real guys do opposite of what you leeches says!!!
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by chineduuf: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Forget the narrative. Here in Nigeria, you find a lot of beauty with brains. Personally I get attracted to an intellectually challenging lady. When a topic drops, you should be able to air your view. I have seen that in a lot of ladies. Some might dispute this, but then, the kind of places you visit determine the type of ladies you meet.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by oluoma1: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Her back yard?

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Getsaved(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

For the guys

Well, I doubt if you are a female. But if you are, then you lied, because you did not add money -- which most Females are easily attracted to.
And most of you gals looking for God fearing men are liers because you forgot the sacrifices that comes with the genuine fear of GOD in this present generation. You will never want to identify with a man who earns moderately because of his fear of GOD. Rather you go for the dubious ones who sweet mouth you girls with their wealth. There is nothing wrong to have a high taste but when that taste becomes a little bit too high and that if the man with that your taste does'nt show up you will not marry, that is the problem with you people. Yes there are God fearing men that are rich - but take note, they are not many out there, even when you see one he is what every female want and the competition is extremely high to have him as your husband. Na wen una know say time don dey go una go wan settle for anyone wey come. Most of you girls are most attractive in your early twenties that is why you girls see many suitors at this time - and this is the time (20 ties ) you should settle with your own man either as spouse or as beasties without sex that can grow to marriage.

Now back to the question.
I easily get attracted to a lady that dresses modestly - like those deeper life people or bankers, and hard-working, Lady that is well mannerd, moderately beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Biglugard:
I don't date Nigerian girls sorry
The Op didn't mention any nationality na.
Some people sef.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by compton11(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
ass clean ass skin complexion and boob
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by tex73: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fear of God, Beauty and Intelligence..... cool
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Truly he is mentally unstable . You shouldn't blame him , he is just describing the attributes of all his female siblings and mother as well . It's unfortunate the girl that broke his heart to pieces isn't here to answer for her crimes . We wish him quick recovery .

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Josipov:

You indirectly described yourself ba?
You must be very pretty wink

Yes I did....wooh I'm a spec ...

Achebe says if no one will praise the lizard when it falls from a high place... it'll nod it's head in affirmation that's it's not easy...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kingininge:

You just described me...
I'm 5.9ft tall, dark with kite smile...etc

5'9ft is not tall for a guy nah... I'm 5'9 it's nothing special... I'm looking at 6ft above

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.