Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (30710 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Tohsynetita1: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
toren:

You are wrong. As intelligence is different from brilliance, so is brilliance different from intelligence. You can be brilliant without being intelligent. Conversely, you can be intelligent without being book smart.

Mark Twain wrote about several types of intelligence. check it out on Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Digmygold: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
First good character, beauty, intelligence.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Frankcallys(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2020
I pick up interest once a lady is slim/slender and fit, then we take it from there. My love for slim beauty will not kee me jare kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by vickydevoka(m): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Guys are wicked dis days o. Everybody going for tall tall babes. Buh are short gals wicked?
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by vickydevoka(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:

5'9ft is not tall for a guy nah... I'm 5'9 it's nothing special... I'm looking at 6ft above

I swear to God all dis things u mention no follow for marriage. Unless you never enter.

1. Money
2. Sense. ( Most couple lack dis).
3. Being responsible
4. Love n care or be ur partners keeper.

If u want Ramsey or ini Edo . After 1 year of cohabitation u stop seeing de beauty n handsome. U will start focusing on ur children upbringing n other family wahala.

Jst marry first ..
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Kingininge(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=96937980]

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Olatlaccon(m): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2020
omoharry:
I thought you guys would die for a lady like that ..Na wa oo!
It ain't food my sister...I can't kill myself o...harder,harder harder, tear it etc na body dey feel am
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Map1(m): 2:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:

Oga I no tell yhu say make yhu short o...
can you read and understand what you wrote here
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Map1(m): 2:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Map1:
can you read and understand what you wrote here
oh am sorry na now I understand your language
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Edusouls(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Of course most women possess these nasty attributes, why do you think mostly men die early and begin to feel uncomfortable in marriage? Look around your environment and observe, the fact remains that a Good woman is very very rare, and it’s telling badly on men’s life span..
omoharry:
97%? that means that the woman you will marry will surely possess these nasty attribute .Be careful with how you view your world.
The world is a place, mixed with the good ,the bad and the urgly .These include men and women ..We just have to pray for the grace to cross pact with the good ones .
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Lonelyloner: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Facial beauty, her voice/accent and her mindset.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Lonelyloner: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Facial beauty, her voice/accent and her mindset, her eyes also. Googly eyes are like the icing on a very good looking cake.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Hoodyrich(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Coke bottle body

Moderate height

Respectful

She gotta be Damm fine.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by omoharry(f): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2020
Edusouls:
Of course most women possess these nasty attributes, why do you think mostly men die early and begin to feel uncomfortable in marriage? Look around your environment and observe, the fact remains that a Good woman is very very rare, and it’s telling badly on men’s life span..
what about a good man ? Are they not rare too ? I applies both ways .Evil men and women everywhere .You are a man, that is why you are looking at your gender as the victims here. Women also fall victims to bad and evil men too .So it's both ways .
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by omoharry(f): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Olatlaccon:
It ain't food my sister...I can't kill myself o...harder,harder harder, tear it etc na body dey feel am
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Preciousgirl:
What exactly about a lady attracts you?
Good Manners & Inteligence.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

I swear to God all dis things u mention no follow for marriage. Unless you never enter.

1. Money
2. Sense. ( Most couple lack dis).
3. Being responsible
4. Love n care or be ur partners keeper.

If u want Ramsey or ini Edo . After 1 year of cohabitation u stop seeing de beauty n handsome. U will start focusing on ur children upbringing n other family wahala.

Jst marry first ..

I need to be attracted to the person first before all these things can come in play..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by pocohantas(f): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
kay29000:

Hahaha! I want a girl that speaks good English, but I made a grammatical error, using the word "most" instead of "must" in that sentence. grin I don't know how that happened. grin

Don’t worry, some of us can read typos. cheesy

I found the post funny. Never knew ladies do that too...lol!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by kay29000(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t worry, some of us can read typos. cheesy

I found the post funny. Never knew ladies do that too...lol!

lol! Yes o. Ladies do that, and it can be so annoying.
Meanwhile, you have all the qualities I'm looking for in a girl. wink
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
kay29000:

lol! Yes o. Ladies do that, and it can be so annoying. Meanwhile, you have all the qualities I'm looking for in a girl. wink

I don’t...

kay29000:
Height...5ft6-5ft8 tall.

I am taller than this.

Boobs...Big, but not too big (C Cup)
Boobs like agbalumo

Complexion ... Brown or Dark skin.
Nigerian men say I am fair.

And...good spoken English is a must. I don't like girls that switch to Yoruba once they find out I am Yoruba. That's a huge turn off for me.

Mine is worse, I will speak Igbo to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by kay29000(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t...

I am taller than this.

Boobs like agbalumo

Nigerian men say I am fair.

Mine is worse, I will speak Igbo to you. grin

Hahahaha! Your reply made me laugh grin

But I don't believe that you have boobs like agbalumo. I remember you posted a couple of pics on that our thread...not showing your face, but from neck down. That didn't look like agbalumo breats to me. Unless those weren't your pics.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Edusouls(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Yes it’s true but the world prefers men 100times to you women folks, we are reasonable, understandable, predictable making us a bit easier to deal with, even the worst of men. But you people are an enigma even God at times get confused on dealing with your species due to hard heart, endemic wickedness and deceit, talkless of ordinary man, Abeg mercy for us..
omoharry:
what about a good man ? Are they not rare too ? I applies both ways .Evil men and women everywhere .You are a man, that is why you are looking at your gender as the victims here. Women also fall victims to bad and evil men too .So it's both ways .
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by legallyminded: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2020
yeme7:
Character alone and her manners, nothing else.

Not totally Lampard
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
kay29000:

Hahahaha! Your reply made me laugh grin

But I don't believe that you have boobs like agbalumo. I remember you posted a couple of pics on that our thread...not showing your face, but from neck down. That didn't look like agbalumo breats to me. Unless those weren't your pics.

Turtle necks and clothes with high necks give a fuller bustline. I encourage my fellow TeamAgbalumo to wear it too, together we can deceive (Nigerian) men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nazgul: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Turtle necks and clothes with high necks give a fuller bustline. I encourage my fellow TeamAgbalumo to wear it too, together we can deceive (Nigerian) men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by kay29000(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by omoharry(f): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Edusouls:
Yes it’s true but the world prefers men 100times to you women folks, we are reasonable, understandable, predictable making us a bit easier to deal with, even the worst of men. But you people are an enigma even God at times get confused on dealing with your species due to hard heart, endemic wickedness and deceit, talkless of ordinary man, Abeg mercy for us..
Haba!! Be like sey woman really break ur heart .. grin grin grin grin.. see the way you just they blast us without any reservation . Anyway, we are not all that bad Na .Just believe there are good and caring women out there, and you will surely get one- if you believe, then you will surely end up with one and ur language will change . Peace .
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by ceetowl: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

Modified
Please y'all should check my signature...I sell really nice hair...

For the guys ...I've got yhu covered too...I sell really nice wrist watches .. please check my signature

Why are you describing me
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by vickydevoka(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:

I need to be attracted to the person first before all these things can come in play..
Na so i been reason b4 I enter. If she no get big nyash forget it. Fat lies.
De truth is dat character over comes all of de looks
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Tapout(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2020
4ckz:

My attraction = yansh

Sadly I've met a lot of terrible women because of it

Would I change?

I pray so, but don't think it's possible

yansh done be like common commodity now....Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, whatsapp embarassed everywhere u peep, yansh. E no dey get my attention again like b4...now na height. I want to be kissing bae standing on one leg like a flamingo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.