Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (30734 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by officialfestus(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
fair in complexion,height and thick thighs
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by paulolee(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:
Bro. Paul
bro fergie...hope u don finish with dt book wey i buy for u??
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Raspberri: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=doayt09 post=96923272]Nigerian girls are useless.[/quote

[b][/b]Same as you mother, sisters, aunties and nieces... Mstcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by arherfish(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Boobs
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Sheziemoney(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
I like girls with moderate ass and tits
And also intelligent ones

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by blacknoir: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Biglugard:
I don't date Nigerian girls sorry
The topic didn't say what attracts you to a Nigerian lady it says what attacks you to a lady.but y u no like Nigerian girla
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by TemmyT002(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Medium to big breasts, not too large.
Not short.
Intelligent
Likes playing video games.
Can play scrabble
Likes reading a lot, even Bible.
Likes watching TV series.
Hardworking and not lazy. Too many lazy ladies out there

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by fergie001: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
paulolee:

bro fergie...hope u don finish with dt book wey i buy for u??
Which book again, tori olorun!?

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by PETGEB(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
soundOsonic:
I was walking at the edge of the street, weeks after reading Ubunja miseducation. After rejecting the red pills twice in a week, you see there is this thing i hate about pills, so very hard to swallow you see.
I saw a girl, so very attractive. I am not necessarily a fan of big ass and big boobs, that is not where my appreciation of my art lies. I am a fan of beautiful face, sheer beauty. She had such a lovely skin, so smooth like the velvet, white teeth with a perfect diamond edge cutting cheek bone, her complexion was somewhat brown and somewhat red with an innocent looking countenance. She was unique in her own way, and alas I said Eureka, a perfect beauty which is similar to those ones in the reconnaissance painting, I didn't know when I uttered "my mona lisa" I was about to approach.
When I saw her spewing words of profanities to an old Lady. All eyes were on her, No not because of her beauty but because of her surprisingly foul demeanor.

Back to the question, after such experience and weighed my love for the art and my love for virtuous splendor. I later concluded how about I have it all.

There is nothing so attractive as a woman, yea a woman with beauty and brain
u get Sense

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Rapsodee(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc
You just described me for the guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by josephevergreen(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good looking ..dress nice and simple
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Ejiod(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga answer question. As she stand for bus stop dey wait Uber, you see her brain? grin

You get point sha. Well I will choose Barca before Manchester grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by DonroxyII: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
MrHighSea:
some people don't know that the pros and cons of some qualities no dy balance at allll.

Girl with sharp IQ, confident, tall no go like you if you don't meet up with those qualities with respect to a man.

big ass, curvy girl "might" stink down there when she sweats. Can you handle it gentlemanly?

industrious and humble?
You are correct. Higher IQ is a reciprocating quality. An Average IQ dude that date/Marry a Higher IQ girl will bore each other out easily and relationship will die naturally !!

However, The only one that stinks is the one that's unkempt or eat poorly ... I saw your "Might" anyway! ...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Ibfpleasant(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
FearGod199:
First of all what attracted me to a woman is her waste,,her look,,and her sense of reasoning...
how can you be attracted to a waste?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by disneyjdkeyz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...
They re telling u na, u nor go hear word
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by sukhothai: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Quietness....a lady quiet and gentle like Genevieve.. Girls unable to raise their voice

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by DonroxyII: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
chaiiii, many bad mouth here !!
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Breast of life
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Ghettologist(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nothing Really, I just want to Strav. ain't got no time to be Romantic.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by demmymoney(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good body physique, good character, submissive and intelligence
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...

Truly he is mentally unstable . You shouldn't blame him , he is just describing the attributes of all his female siblings and mother as well . It's unfortunate the girl that broke his heart to pieces isn't here to answer for her crimes . We wish him quick recovery .

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by atess90(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:
What exactly about a lady attracts you?
Self esteem
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by paix(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Tall babes with nice curves.
I dislike short and skinny girls
Most of them are very wicked with deep minds
In all Nigerian girls are not worth the stress
I'm currently dating a babe from Sierra Leone
You're deviating from the topic!!
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by paix(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
I like girls who are proud of their natural looks. No additives like wigs, foundation, nails, eyelashes, breasts, buttocks etc, etc.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by LadyTianna(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Powerfly:
i see alot of you are looking for a tall, curvy/handsomely built, intelligent, eloquent speaking, smooth skin, fine face and God fearing young lady/man to commit fornication with that might lead to marriage.
But how does one fear God yet still vehemently refuse to keep to his commandments and obligations? How?
How do you really demmstrate that love and fear for him?
Simply say you're looking for a fervent and regular church-goer who knows how to blast in tongue.. Because at the end.. You can decieve ur fellow man.. But you can't decieve or mock God!.
Its funny the way you switched so suddenly from a free spirited unapologetic lesbian to a radical Christian. So what happens now when you see a cute girl? I'm genuinely curious. You make it seem like people can mentally condition themselves to be gay or straight. I know you'll say everything is possible through Him that lives in you. Will you marry a man when you're older? Do you believe that you'll be happy if you do?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by KingAlabi: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Carbonated:

Hi Queen, I sent you a PM. Kindly reply okay. You can reach me on my digits on signature as well. Have a nice day...
I am disappointed undecided
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Obyino: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Girl that are chocolate in complexion with good shape grin
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by stormborn28(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Queenserah26:
Following... grin

BareFacedLies(m): 12:11am
Nice pointed breasts

Hmmmmmm.....Okokobiokor
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Eaglesence:

I am among the few. Break it down brother...?

Lol grin

This aunty self grin

Why you wan know ham ?

Moreover it's for real niggas wink smiley
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by kay29000(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Height...5ft6-5ft8 tall.

Boobs...Big, but not too big (C Cup)

Complexion ... Brown or Dark skin.

And...good spoken English is a must. I don't like girls that switch to Yoruba once they find out I am Yoruba. That's a huge turn off for me.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Vyzz: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

Why?

Just why are u attracted to me?...

I am taken
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Aguilar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
blacknp:
You should have just said ikebe, how can a woman’s intelligence & cooking be an attraction? They say the taste of the pudding is in the tasting, so how would you know She is a good cook?
There are instances in life that would make me know if she's a good cook, when I say backside you should know that everyman likes big things now and I said intelligence cos ladies that makes proper use of their cerebrum in logic situation allures me easily.
She doesn't have to be too beautiful to attract me, if she has those things then we're good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.