Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (30675 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Nice pointed breasts

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Queenserah26(f): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Following... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Regex: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Madibah:
Thick thighs and her intelligence

I was called weird for being a thigh guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by olukorede44835: 5:00am On Dec 10, 2020
Tall babes with nice curves. I dislike short and skinny girlsMost of them are very wicked with deep mindsIn all Nigerian girls are not worth the stressI'm currently dating a babe from Sierra Leone

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Carbonated: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Queenserah26:
Following... grin

Hi Queen, I sent you a PM. Kindly reply okay. You can reach me on my digits on signature as well. Have a nice day...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2020
jawalis:
Just give me Denique. tongue
You love petite I see grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

You as a lady is attracted to ladies..

are you Bi or Les ? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by GeneralPula: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Whatever attracts me to she will get me disgusted if I eventually find out punna don turn basket..

Firm punna is a must, no matter what qualities she might possess..

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Judolisco(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
If she is having sense o....
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by CheedyJ(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Her yansh attracts me fess but if that’s all she’s got upon close examination then I knack and move

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Damitism: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Intelligence, financial independence, and having values/skills that can improve my life.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jh0wsef(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Kubin: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2020
I love industrious ladies that are humble.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by sonsomegrigbo: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2020
The first thing is she must not wear any makeup..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by engrjacuzzi: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
good moderate breast and beauty, not sagging breast

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by 123Map(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
soundOsonic:
I was walking at the edge of the street, weeks after reading Ubunja miseducation. After rejecting the red pills twice in a week, you see there is this thing i hate about pills, so very hard to swallow you see.
I saw a girl, so very attractive. I am not necessarily a fan of big ass and big boobs, that is not where my appreciation of my art lies. I am a fan of beautiful face, sheer beauty. She had such a lovely skin, so smooth like the velvet, white teeth with a perfect diamond edge cutting cheek bone, her complexion was somewhat brown and somewhat red with an innocent looking countenance. She was unique in her own way, and alas I said Eureka, a perfect beauty which is similar to those ones in the reconnaissance painting, I didn't know when I uttered "my mona lisa" I was about to approach.
When I saw her spewing words of profanities to an old Lady. All eyes were on her, No not because of her beauty but because of her surprisingly foul demeanor.

Back to the question, after such experience and weighed my love for the art and my love for virtuous splendor. I later concluded how about I have it all.

There is nothing so attractive as a woman, yea a woman with beauty and brain

U Sabi tell tori grin grin
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by fergie001: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
paulolee:
be beautiful, have nice shape n even if its jus ass no probs and most importantly she gat get sense o
Bro. Paul

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Sense, good sense

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by febirim09: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Class, elegance, intelligence, beauty and confidence

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Seyzcham91(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
confirm and you are right

and nothing else attract me again about naija ladies i don't know why

i can't even imagine myself going to ask them out or collect number or invite them cuz after everything na Billing them go use kill me

Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Kapilta(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
"The big ass" part 1 and 2. I fit die on top.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by lekbel09(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc
grin grin grin.....shiloh 2040 awaits you

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Bmaster(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:
okay bro.enough said already, I think henceforth you say this,try and attach some Reasons or proves as why you said what you said.

No I'll feeling kiss

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by doayt09: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by finalboss(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

For the guys

But you are not a guy undecided
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2020
If she's not lazy and using her time productively

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2020
full chest Ooooh..... Ass not much sha

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Bodyodour: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Boobs and intelligence wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.