Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned (7621 Views)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Kiddllc: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rareoil:

Omo. Wahala everywhere.
No be lie oo but we always overcome them and they become lessons for others who will hear
But sadly 80% of the people on Nl are spiritually dead and buried. They think denying or choosing not to believe will automatically make them better grin grin
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Jack005(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your mum took you to the church. How did your mum find out that the problem of your family was caused by you?
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by when2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thank God you learnt your lesson. Wahala for men that cannot control their sexual desire. �
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Kapilta(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
OP is high and bored. Ogbanje my a**. Nonsense story.
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Kapilta(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jack005:
Your mum took you to the church. How did your mum find out that the problem of your family was caused by you?
grin You dey mind op. Op and nonsense story be like that Jacob Zuma meme.
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
God bless you o ;Dits mentally draining for me to put sense into people cause our society is so immersed in believing all this superstitious things. Person go leave normal reasoning and common sense then begin believe baseless things sad.

GO SEE "PARANORMAL" IT'S A MOVIE BRO
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by VanillaIyce(f): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=Lovethaa post=96920374]Growing up I used to hear people say fear women ,some elders even claimed powerful woman such as mermaid exists but I never believed them

But While I was in the university , I met a Tall ,fair,slim and pretty Lady

,I was in 300lv and she was an 100lv student , we got close after some time ,I remember the first time she spent the night at my place and we had Sex , I don't know if her ex had a pencil dick or maybe she touched herself with her finger but what I noticed was that ,her vagina was stretching for the first time like a virgin although she told me she was a virgin (But I did not notice any virgin blood stains on my bedsheets ).

After the sex romp I slept off ,only for this lady to wake me up around 3am saying she had a dream we got married and asked me to promise I won't leave her .. which I did just to make her happy and allow me enjoy my sleep..

What I also noticed is that since I met this babe I am always with cash although I always end up spending everything on her due to her various needs , she comes to me For everything because her parents/family are not financially okay .

There was this yoruba prophet that lives in my compound then anytime I am alone this prophet would ask me where is my grandma ( he refrrs to my girlfriend as grandma) .I would laugh and reply saying she's not my grandma,I'm 24 and she's just 22 but this prophet would insist that she is older than me but I always took it as a joke

Son one day she came over like usual and we were gisting and playing ,it was very late around 11:30 pm ,I can't remember what led to that discussion but I started bragging that I'm not easily scared and nothing can make me fear .

She was teasing me saying she can do it and I will sleep with fear but I told her impossible,then we had a bet ..and just like that we switched to another topic ..

We were still talking when my phone rang ,I was wondering who could be calling me this late in the night ,she urged me to pick it ..
Immediately I picked ,I heard a female voice saying "You will die this night and nothing will change that " ...

I thought it was a joke ,or maybe someone o know is playing a prank on me but the caller called again with a serious tone saying the same thing it was at this point that fear gripped me ,

She asked me what happened I explained ,she started Getting worried saying I won't die, I thought of the bet I took with this lady just few minutes ago .

That night i couldn't sleep well,but lucky for me I did not die,the caller never called back and even though she did not talk about it I know she won that night ..

What I also noticed is that this babe never sleeps.. anytime I wake up in the night I always meet her white eyeballs staring at me ,if I ask her why she's not sleeping and why she's staring ,she would claim she's protecting me ,but I did not put serious meaning into it .I would then beg her to sleep,.

So one day I got tired of her ,apart from the fact that we were having sex almost every day ,I noticed that I was seeing so much money but spending it all on her ,so I thought if I break up with her I would be able to have my money ..I found one stupid excuse and used it to break up ...

She cried and cried and begged all my friends to beg me but I refuse, after some time she stopped calling , and Life goes on

Few weeks later I started facing different issues , instead of saving, I was actually going broke .my dad was actually rich and the one funding my education but this man started having issues too and was unable to send me money

.when hunger wire me , I had to run home to my parents, on getting there , my mom took Me to a church and after the church service the church prophet asked me to see him , when I got there this man told me there is a lady beside me following me up and down.he went further to describe her from head to toe ,he told me she's powerful and I have made some promise to her which has been stamped in her kingdom ...I asked for solution but this prophet just told me to fast and pray ..

I called this babe and apologize for breaking up ,I also told her to forgive me ,then she asked me to fulfill all my promises first ,which was I will marry her ,take care of her and bla bla bla .all the promise I made during sex she reminded me .

I fasted and prayed and went for Deliverance,thanks to my mom before I was finally free ...dear men pls be careful of making promises to women ...

I hope you have learnt your lessons..?
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Tango123: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Africans and stupid superstitious beliefs!

A girl secretly texted her friend to call you and that immediately became supernatural to you!

Tell that jobless prophet to tell me the stock or crypto that will double or triple in 6months time

Can he ever do that? Of course, NO! He only sees witches and wizards, which he knows are the only thing you bloody superstitious folks believe in.

Well said bro. Very well said

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Tango123: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rareoil:

Did you not read where he wrote she doesn't sleep at night. That she watches and protects him. Abi you skipped it.

He should have mounted a cctv or hidden camera, which will prove decisively whether she does that or not

That u wake up 2 or 3 times and see someone looking at u doesn't mean that person was awake when u were asleep. Or does it?
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Tango123: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
nniero11:

GO SEE "PARANORMAL" IT'S A MOVIE BRO

Movie u called it. Right?

Movies aint reality. They express someone belief or imagination

Go watch harry porter. Its all imagination. Does that make harry porter happen in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by binary007: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
A girl I dated told me outrightly that she is a white witch but she won't hurt me cos' she likes me. If fact she said she is the 2iC.

She is always repeating it.. I still no send am.
I got transferred away from IB.
I blocked her from all social media and changed sim

It's been 2years and counting that I last heard from the white witch.

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Draught: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2020

Firstly trash..

Secondly do send me her number..
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by emilfischer(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
we all need to be careful the kind of girls we date because not everything can be seen with the naked eye.

Affordable UK used laptop
Brand: Hp
Model : Stream
Storage: 32gb ssd
RAM: 2gb
Processor: intel celeron
Size: 11.6 inches
Wireless network: Available
Ports: usb
Supported memory: sdxc, sdhc, mmc
Operating system: wins10
Charger
Free installations
Warranty
Very strong battery

Free delivery in Lagos; Pay on delivery

Price: 60k

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
This thing be like Nollywood film. grin
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by chingle5(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laugh �� wan kill me for this trend.. Sha na egg of life be diz abi wetin..... grin coz I yam nt understanding
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by chingle5(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Activist001:
This thing be like Nollywood film. grin

Na better one I just dey chill for part 2 cool
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by suremanpatriot: 5:16am On Dec 11, 2020
grin aboki no go believ ya story
Re: My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned by BeautyO(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.