Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5323 Views)

Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants / Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by hashtagged(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Ok this is weird, but recently I went back to the family house for a program a close relative of mine I saw her sniffing my underwear, it's weird and making me creeped out and she used to be so modest, I don't know if I should tell her parents or warn her
Re: by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
orisirisi something
Have you challenged her personally? Or ask her why she's doing such?
Re: by Eccentricspecie(f): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
I think your relative is a plamph they are people who seeks sexual pleasure by sniffing people's underwear, if you don't like it you can talk to her.
Re: by SavageResponse(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
hashtagged:
Ok this is weird, but recently I went back to the family house for a program a close relative of mine I saw her sniffing my underwear, it's weird and making me creeped out and she used to be so modest, I don't know if I should tell her parents or warn her

Why would she be sniffing your underwear? Are you male or female?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by thatsleepboy1: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pple do it regularly and to some of them, they find pleasure in doing it. It is weird but I find myself doing it sometimes to myself.

1 Like

Re: by paulolee(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
DTS madness..
Re: by hashtagged(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why would she be sniffing your underwear? Are you male or female?

Male
Re: by cuntbro: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
bioles1187 bro abeg help me with that blessing smallie number. The öne you were discussing with sunkyphil on out hidden thread. and iş she tight down there?
Re: by Bioles1187(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2020
cuntbro:
bioles1187 bro abeg help me with that blessing smallie number. The öne you were discussing with sunkyphil on out hidden thread. and iş she tight down there?
which area did u stay? And u never bleep her yet. Buh I guess she might still be tight
Re: by cuntbro: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Bioles1187:
which area did u stay? And u never bleep her yet. Buh I guess she might still be tight

İ am close to oshodi. iyana isolo.
abeg her number
Re: by Bioles1187(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2020
cuntbro:

İ am close to oshodi. iyana isolo.
abeg her number
that is her number tell her she give u on michat. Don't qoute the number mk I know wen u see so I can edit it
Re: by cuntbro: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bioles1187:
that is her number tell her she give u on michat. Don't qoute the number mk I know wen u see so I can edit it

No number show here bro. check again. if you send am . No worry i no go quote d number
Re: by Bioles1187(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
cuntbro:

No number show here bro. check again. if you send am . No worry i no go quote d number
I send ham I think I don see ham. Take it
Re: by cuntbro: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bioles1187:

İ don see am. thanks bro. How much be her charge so my michat format go tight
Re: by Bioles1187(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
cuntbro:

İ don see am. thanks bro. How much be her charge so my michat format go tight
I never follow her barging cos I stay around abule egba so I can't pay money for her tfare
Re: by Bioles1187(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Doyenro23 boss man am here
Re: by Doyenro23(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bioles1187:

call her asap ch
Re: by Bioles1187(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Doyenro23:

call her asap chat me on WhatsApp) call her tell her the abule-egba guy texting her on Michat. bros no pay pass 7k or below for night or tdb bargain carefully and don't send money without meeting
thanks bro. I go feed u back u can deleted her number buh I go bargain her to 6k if she gree
Re: by Doyenro23(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bioles1187:
thanks bro. I go feed u back u can deleted her number buh I go bargain her to 6k if she gree

I dey expect your update
Re: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:
U Don't Need To Tell Her Parents Or Warn Her. Something Is Wrong With Her Or She Has A Weird Addiction. Just Pretend As If U Didn't Notice.
Re: by Sugargul: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol. Oga. It’s simple. There was a foul smell in the room and she was sniffing around to know where it was coming from. It happened to be your underwear causing the bad smell. Be more hygienic.

6 Likes

Re: by hashtagged(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sugargul:

Lol. Oga. It’s simple. There was a foul smell in the room and she was sniffing around to know where it was coming from. It happened to be your underwear causing the bad smell. Be more hygienic.

You are very insane, if you go around sniffing people's keep your perversions, so underwear kept saftely with other clothes in a sealed basket would attract people, bm Oga you are an insane pevert or a very useless feminist who supports ladies cause they are ladies or just a stupid kid.
You are just a very big f00l

1 Like

Re: by hashtagged(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
U Don't Need To Tell Her Parents Or Warn Her. Something Is Wrong With Her Or She Has A Weird Addiction. Just Pretend As If U Didn't Notice.

I didn't tell her parents I just sat her down and talked to her and she said she won't do it again.
Re: by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

I didn't tell her parents I just sat her down and talked to her and she said she won't do it again.
Alright, Some People Av Weird Addiction.
Re: by JohnDazzy: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
E dey make her high ni grin

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:
Broda lion
Lie mohammed
Re: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: by SavageResponse(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

Female

A female sniffing the undies of another female, she probably has a problem somewhere
Re: by hashtagged(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

A female sniffing the undies of another female, she probably has a problem somewhere

Sorry am male
Re: by Doyenro23(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Luthben post=97131976]Doyenro23
Guy, how far that Iwo Road connect?
I dey IB bros[/quote n
Re: by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: by samsongbemisola(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bioles1187:
sup guy I need that oshodi smalie contact by the name blessing hope she is 18 plus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.