Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go (29939 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Catchfirez: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Never advice a woman in love. They don't listen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Naijaarchive(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2020
He is just using you as an option... Cos he knows the other gal isn't stable and fk up...

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by KennedyKennedy2(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:
I do not know how to start this but i will write as it comes... I was in a 2 year relationship that ended in march this year.. I was so commited in it like naturally when im dating, i DO NOT notice other guys and i DO NOT ask my boyfriend for financial assistance because i feel im not his responsibility,, what i do appreciate mostly were little things like, chatting, kindness, hugs, opening and closing of doors for me,, just little things, coz i adore them so much.. But anyway it ended.. And i vowed never to date again come what may.. During the break up process, all my friends (guys, hardly have a girlfriend) were there to help me pull through.. Calls and texts constantly because, according to them, they knew my type, thus the help.. Funny enough, i never got attracted to any of them (even the ones that initially asked me out when my friendship with them was fresh) and im not the sex sex type to just fall for any to satisfy my desire.. Though i got advice from neighbours to find someone else than staying alone, i said no especially as i am a loner but a happy loner.. I keep myself busy with work or any stuff that makes me happy.

Fine, two months later (june), some guy reached out to me even as he knew he's got a girlfriend, whixh according to him later, they were in an open relationship.. He stays in oshogbo, his girl stays in kaduna while im in sagamu..Before then, he reached out online by first stalking me on facebook (even though we did same online business), after a while he got talking with me.. At first, i was harsh, very harsh to him but he never minded.. At a point i stopped talking to him.. A month later he reached out again, asking if we were still friends.. I was like yeah, not nice to him at all but he was patient with me..

From mid-july we started talking well as friends, he was very open as i was to him. We flowed well that things were happening to us coincidentally.. Whenever he yawns, i do at my place, if im having a scratch, he does too.. There was just plenty of this connection that we never got tired of each other.. In the procesa of our been honest, he told me about his girl and how she was still keeping her ex and all whatnots... I didnt feel any iota of jealousy because i had not feelings for him yet.. I asked to talk things through with his girl and he says well if she gave the chance.. So laters, by august, september,october, feelings grew.. He got so fond of me... According to him, he has not seen my type before.. Fine! During my birthday, he wanted to do something for me, i said no, then two weeks to his birthday in nov, he asked that i visit him at their family house, that i did..

What struck me most was how the elder brother (married) took care of me... I was not allowed to do nothing.. The brother even cooked for me.. God, it made me fall more for the family.. The kind gestures i have never experienced in my life.. There are kindnesses but there is kindness, the real one.. I felt it.. Every thing that i want in a man, those little things, this guy has them all.. According to him, it baffles him that with the little he shows me, i do not take for granted even before he told me he's having a girl..

When i returned home, we continued our normal talks and he then said, that his girlfriend would be visiting during his birthday.. At that point i went silent.. (Meanwhile he met his girl this year but before me, also during her break up).. He was unhappy that i displayed this little jealousy.. So he says he has not broken up with his girl to start a new relationship and he is hurting that he is hurting me.. He's got feelings for me but he loves his girl.. So i said i was going walk, even though i never meant it, twas hard to even say that but i had to and he says no... That he's become so attached to me even his family thinks he's dating me.. That he controls his feelings for me, could i do same and i said no.. I could not be friends with him when i know that feelings are involved.. Finally, we came to terms to just flow with things since he was not engaged or married to her.. Even so, this guy just lost his job and he says unlike his girl, im the one pushing him to have something doing, he says i help him alot but i wouldnt know.. So we continued to let the whole feelings to flow until last week, when with my help, he was called for an interview in lagos..

As usual we talked and i wished him well.. I always pray for him.. In lagos, we talked well until the third day, our communication changed and before it did, my heart was literally aching, so i knew something was wrong.. I called to know why but he was telling me that he'd let me in when he got back to oshogbo, which he did.. He said his girlfriend who was having something to do with her ex, called him and wanted to settle things with him.. But the truth is, because this lady already had his facebook password when they were together in kadauna, she 3 days before her birthday on the 8th of this month wanted to know why her boyfriend was no longer perturbed over her behaviour, so she saw my chats with the guy and decided to do something,,, this now pushed to talk things out with the bf and apologise to him.. Then she asked him if anything was going on between is and he said no.. That we just friends,close friends.. He lied to her but opens up to me.. He says he doesnt want the girl to ask him to cut me off totally.. So the whole thing got him confused.. He says he's never double dated and he isnt happy that he's hurting me and im taking it... I asked him again if i should walk and he says no.. He does not want to lose me and i do not want to lose him either but i want to prove my love for him so that he one day sees that the girl, probably loves him but she's got no integrity.. And i purely love him.. But because i respect his relationship, i CAN NOT TELL HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER but wanting him to see things himself but the question is for how long.. He says they are working things out now but he doesnt want to lose me esp as a friend... Difficult.. Out of God knows what, we agreed to let things flow since i will respect his relationship, like whenever his girl is around, i should make him believe that i will be fine.. Now, he isnt happy because he said if he hadnt met the gf, he'd have gone ahead to date me.. For me, i cannot sleep, ive been typing this since God knows when and this is 3:36am.. Since he is confused now, please people, friends, family, can i use love to make him see the difference between his girl and me.. He loves his girl, he is controlling his feelings for me and afraid to let it grow because he knows we'd bond, while my feelings toward him is real.. Money has not been involved in this.. We are 6months now.. I believe in true love and that it does not come easy.. Talk to me Y'll because i have no parents to talk to,, i would have talked to my mum now but she isnt here... I want to win with true love.. I turned 27 this past november and he turned 30 same november.. Thank You and God bless..
Arrant Nonsense cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by lexy2014: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:
I do not know how to start this but i will write as it comes... I was in a 2 year relationship that ended in march this year.. I was so commited in it like naturally when im dating, i DO NOT notice other guys and i DO NOT ask my boyfriend for financial assistance because i feel im not his responsibility,, what i do appreciate mostly were little things like, chatting, kindness, hugs, opening and closing of doors for me,, just little things, coz i adore them so much.. But anyway it ended.. And i vowed never to date again come what may.. During the break up process, all my friends (guys, hardly have a girlfriend) were there to help me pull through.. Calls and texts constantly because, according to them, they knew my type, thus the help.. Funny enough, i never got attracted to any of them (even the ones that initially asked me out when my friendship with them was fresh) and im not the sex sex type to just fall for any to satisfy my desire.. Though i got advice from neighbours to find someone else than staying alone, i said no especially as i am a loner but a happy loner.. I keep myself busy with work or any stuff that makes me happy.

Fine, two months later (june), some guy reached out to me even as he knew he's got a girlfriend, whixh according to him later, they were in an open relationship.. He stays in oshogbo, his girl stays in kaduna while im in sagamu..Before then, he reached out online by first stalking me on facebook (even though we did same online business), after a while he got talking with me.. At first, i was harsh, very harsh to him but he never minded.. At a point i stopped talking to him.. A month later he reached out again, asking if we were still friends.. I was like yeah, not nice to him at all but he was patient with me..

From mid-july we started talking well as friends, he was very open as i was to him. We flowed well that things were happening to us coincidentally.. Whenever he yawns, i do at my place, if im having a scratch, he does too.. There was just plenty of this connection that we never got tired of each other.. In the procesa of our been honest, he told me about his girl and how she was still keeping her ex and all whatnots... I didnt feel any iota of jealousy because i had not feelings for him yet.. I asked to talk things through with his girl and he says well if she gave the chance.. So laters, by august, september,october, feelings grew.. He got so fond of me... According to him, he has not seen my type before.. Fine! During my birthday, he wanted to do something for me, i said no, then two weeks to his birthday in nov, he asked that i visit him at their family house, that i did..

What struck me most was how the elder brother (married) took care of me... I was not allowed to do nothing.. The brother even cooked for me.. God, it made me fall more for the family.. The kind gestures i have never experienced in my life.. There are kindnesses but there is kindness, the real one.. I felt it.. Every thing that i want in a man, those little things, this guy has them all.. According to him, it baffles him that with the little he shows me, i do not take for granted even before he told me he's having a girl..

When i returned home, we continued our normal talks and he then said, that his girlfriend would be visiting during his birthday.. At that point i went silent.. (Meanwhile he met his girl this year but before me, also during her break up).. He was unhappy that i displayed this little jealousy.. So he says he has not broken up with his girl to start a new relationship and he is hurting that he is hurting me.. He's got feelings for me but he loves his girl.. So i said i was going walk, even though i never meant it, twas hard to even say that but i had to and he says no... That he's become so attached to me even his family thinks he's dating me.. That he controls his feelings for me, could i do same and i said no.. I could not be friends with him when i know that feelings are involved.. Finally, we came to terms to just flow with things since he was not engaged or married to her.. Even so, this guy just lost his job and he says unlike his girl, im the one pushing him to have something doing, he says i help him alot but i wouldnt know.. So we continued to let the whole feelings to flow until last week, when with my help, he was called for an interview in lagos..

As usual we talked and i wished him well.. I always pray for him.. In lagos, we talked well until the third day, our communication changed and before it did, my heart was literally aching, so i knew something was wrong.. I called to know why but he was telling me that he'd let me in when he got back to oshogbo, which he did.. He said his girlfriend who was having something to do with her ex, called him and wanted to settle things with him.. But the truth is, because this lady already had his facebook password when they were together in kadauna, she 3 days before her birthday on the 8th of this month wanted to know why her boyfriend was no longer perturbed over her behaviour, so she saw my chats with the guy and decided to do something,,, this now pushed to talk things out with the bf and apologise to him.. Then she asked him if anything was going on between is and he said no.. That we just friends,close friends.. He lied to her but opens up to me.. He says he doesnt want the girl to ask him to cut me off totally.. So the whole thing got him confused.. He says he's never double dated and he isnt happy that he's hurting me and im taking it... I asked him again if i should walk and he says no.. He does not want to lose me and i do not want to lose him either but i want to prove my love for him so that he one day sees that the girl, probably loves him but she's got no integrity.. And i purely love him.. But because i respect his relationship, i CAN NOT TELL HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER but wanting him to see things himself but the question is for how long.. He says they are working things out now but he doesnt want to lose me esp as a friend... Difficult.. Out of God knows what, we agreed to let things flow since i will respect his relationship, like whenever his girl is around, i should make him believe that i will be fine.. Now, he isnt happy because he said if he hadnt met the gf, he'd have gone ahead to date me.. For me, i cannot sleep, ive been typing this since God knows when and this is 3:36am.. Since he is confused now, please people, friends, family, can i use love to make him see the difference between his girl and me.. He loves his girl, he is controlling his feelings for me and afraid to let it grow because he knows we'd bond, while my feelings toward him is real.. Money has not been involved in this.. We are 6months now.. I believe in true love and that it does not come easy.. Talk to me Y'll because i have no parents to talk to,, i would have talked to my mum now but she isnt here... I want to win with true love.. I turned 27 this past november and he turned 30 same november.. Thank You and God bless..

He doesn't want to let u go or u don't want to let him go?

3 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Weedee(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Listen and listen close...
I had an experience like yours, but I no dey long talk matter.
I dey advice you as guyman go advice e sister.
Just walk away now it won't really hurt.. Else you see that feelings you have right now that is doing you love love..
When it will break your heart, it's going to feel like a knife plunge straight through your heart. You go feel am. You go cry.. you go regret say you know that guy. That guy way no pure..

Well lemme add one more thing..
That guy is seducing you.. Seduction is an art. It takes time and from your write up there, I saw he took his time and cultivated well on you. Now you've grown on him. he's a charmer... He is telling you what you want to hear and calling you. making you feel wanted and at the same time telling just enough bad things about his GF to make you more interested in him by being jealous.. You're gonna think you'll be able to change him.. I assure you, You won't dear sister. Seduction is an art and you're gradually falling under his spell totally..

17 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by yungrylex00(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
This is what you'll do
Walking away just like that isn't the solution
It is tho
But don't just walk away
Think about it
What if the guy truly loves you ?
Men are naturally polygamous in nature
But still they have a girl they don't joke with
First thing is
He lied to the other girl about you
He didn't lie to you about the other girl
Definitely he loves that other girl more than you
The thing you should do is make him choose between you or her
And threaten to leave if he doesn't
Well you should be ready tho
Prepare your cid skills lol
He might start hiding that other girl from you
Try as much as possible to make sure he truly cut ties with her if he eventually chooses you over her
Forget about the hospitality they gave you at his place
Its a normal bro code
Just to make a girl feel at home

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Openyamind111(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

I understand You, perfectly Sir.... When i told him that i'd walk, he said what did i mean by walk away.. I told him, i meant keeping him totally off from my life.. He said, not even being friends with him?- i said no because feelings are involved and he said well then he cannot let me walk away.. That he is so attached and addicted to me.. Hmm

But since he is confused and they are not engaging any time soon, is it possible for me to make him see that she might not be real and she is the one who is to get him focused and if he cant be content with her then he is making the wrong choice of being with her.. Is it possible Sir??.. Jusy asking because i fell for him not for money or his been nice or whatever but his rare kindness, honesty with me, and appreciating the very little things i do, aside the coincidental connections we have... Im sorry if im asking too much questions... I want to be sure ad make my decision and not regret it whatsoever...

The earlier the better.. you really have to protect you happiness.. if you don’t want to cry later, it’s better you leave now.. you deserve something better and you should know because you’re not getting any younger.. take a bold step and move on.. since he cannot leave her for you then you deserve someone who will respect you more to leave anything for you..

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Frales6(f): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

What are the red flags please??... He loves his girlfriend but he does not want to let me leave him because i help him get focused than his girl aside the feelings he has for me... Please make me understand...

he's just deceiving you with sweet mouth. you better use your brain.

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by zoomman(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

Yeah, thanks for the laugh... I deserve it..

You don't deserve this.... honorably bow out of it. Don't let anyone play you for a fool. The guy knows what he wants and it's definitely not you. Deal with it and move on before it's too late dear.

5 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by ProphetM0hammad: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

You two might love each other genuinely, but that doesn't mean you'll end up together. That's the reality. According to your thesis, it sounds like true love. But life is not Mara and Clara or Boys over flower.
You are single and he hasn't chosen you, go out and mingle. Who knows, that might help him to make up his mind faster.

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Kobicove(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

Yeah, thanks for the laugh... I deserve it..

The guy is in love with both of you but he is confused on whom to choose undecided

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2020
xtervaganza:
dump the guy and do it fast. A man knows what he wants. I was married when I met my current woman. I weighed both within a month and dumped my ex wife instantly.

If he loves you as you do to him he'd have dumped the other lady. And to think the idiot has no job, he's only using you for cruise.

Dump the weyrey cos I de vex now

I appreciate this Sir... Truly he has no job.. He lost his job while he was in kaduna with his gf. He could not continue staying there because of expenses... So he had to return home, their family house in osogbo..
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by johnhood(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

Why the Indian moniker?
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by RSVP: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2020
yungrylex00:
This is what you'll do
It is tho
But don't just walk away
Think about it
First thing is
The thing you should do is make him choose between you and her.
Its a normal bro code

cool

Hmmmm I would drop something right now and hopefully you will get to drop your opinion on it.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Science4me(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Na Thief dey know how Thief they waka.

Every guys have told you to run.

So better run.

Capital RUN.

7 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Orjforlife: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Girl, where is your self worth? A man knows what he wants and will never waste time going for it. This guy is a time waster and now is the best time for you to walk away before it ends in premium tears.. Gosh, see how you are making excuses for a grown ass man who wants to eat his cake and have it to.
You are a Queen and should never allow a guy make you second guess yourself. End this SITUATIONSHIP before it gets too late, go out more, meet people and love will find you even when you are not looking. Hugs!!!

11 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Catchfirez:
Never advice a woman in love. They don't listen.
Try me... Your comments are really hardening my hearts and stopping me from doing anything stupid because i live alone.. So believe me
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Gammfreak(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Why were u sturbborn and stringent at first. Do u think being stringent will guarantee u a serious guy. Babe, u wasted d basics

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Ekugbeh(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

I understand You, perfectly Sir.... When i told him that i'd walk, he said what did i mean by walk away.. I told him, i meant keeping him totally off from my life.. He said, not even being friends with him?- i said no because feelings are involved and he said well then he cannot let me walk away.. That he is so attached and addicted to me.. Hmm

But since he is confused and they are not engaging any time soon, is it possible for me to make him see that she might not be real and she is the one who is to get him focused and if he cant be content with her then he is making the wrong choice of being with her.. Is it possible Sir??.. Jusy asking because i fell for him not for money or his been nice or whatever but his rare kindness, honesty with me, and appreciating the very little things i do, aside the coincidental connections we have... Im sorry if im asking too much questions... I want to be sure ad make my decision and not regret it whatsoever...
babe, u want the guy as bf buh he wants u as a friend. You are the problem here not him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by johnhood(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

Which is when you yawn he yawn too? Which you scratch he scratch too?
Ịnụkwa?

3 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Joshcoli(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Mmmm....

Should we tell her... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2020
lexy2014:

He doesn't want to let u go or u don't want to let him go?
He! Because i plainly told him i was not going to be friends either because of the feelings and he said if thats the condition he wont let me... And still apologised...
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

I understand and appreciate your observation... Thank You... But i didnt create me...
Stop being a vegetable before men, it will end in premium tears. The advise so far should have been enough for you to call it quit with him and block the hell out of him on all your social media accounts but you are still here looking for people who will tell you to hang around till he leaves his lover for you. If you eventually succeeded in breaking their relationship, its just a matter of time before he starts hating you and thinking your presence in his life was the reason why his relationship didn't work out. I will soon go hard on you if you don't do the needful right now.

13 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by whodeyhere: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

In case you see this, you seem like a really good and that is why I will talk to you like this... Please dont do the fighting for love thing, it will not help your situation. I know you love him now but you need to let him show his commitment of love to you. How do you do that? It is a test and validation at the same time, what I will advice you do is to gradually withdraw from him, reduce talk or chat with him gradully. Let him notice your gradual withdrawal and if he ask you, frankly tell him that you can not continue to live in denial and you are not getting younger so you have to have a serious man for yourself(say it even if you don't mean it). Then watch him do the fighting and decision making for your love if he truly loves you, but if he does not do the fighting then you already have your answer that he definitely loves if girlfriend more than he loves you and he will rather loose you than loosing her. I really wish you all the best mate. I am guy and I can tell you we always know what we want, the confusion story na wash...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by lexy2014: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

He! Because i plainly told him i was not going to be friends either because of the feelings and he said if thats the condition he wont let me... And still apologised...

Which means u aren't ready to let him go

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Judybash93(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2020
How did this even make it to the front page?
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2020
yungrylex00:
This is what you'll do
It is tho
But don't just walk away
Think about it
First thing is
The thing you should do is make him choose between you or her
And threaten to leave if he doesn't
Well you should be ready tho
Prepare your cid skills lol
He might start hiding that other girl from you
Try as much as possible to make sure he truly cut ties with her if he eventually chooses you over her
Its a normal bro code

cool

I appreciate this too Sir.. Gratitude

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by chukzyfcbb: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2020
From my experience on earth,

One cannot advise a lady in love.

With that said I know nothing anybody here says here matters to you.

Like I always say, Sometimes you need to let people learn from experience.

Summary, You will get your heart broken and you will learn the hard way. No more No less

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Weedee:
Listen and listen close...
I had an experience like yours, but I no dey long talk matter.
I dey advice you as guyman go advice e sister.
Just walk away now it won't really hurt.. Else you see that feelings you have right now that is doing you love love..
When it will break your heart, it's going to feel like a knife plunge straight through your heart. You go feel am. You go cry.. you go regret say you know that guy. That guy way no pure..

Thank You for this, truly..

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by CsRockefeller(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Heaven pls just take all d relationship issues (behind and ahead of me) and replace it with money.

I don't ever want to type an epistle that isn't related to money.

6 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2020
lexy2014:

Which means u aren't ready to let him go
People are wasting their time advising her, when he impregnates her and abandon her that's when she will understand what people are telling her the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Openyamind111:

The earlier the better.. you really have to protect you happiness.. if you don’t want to cry later, it’s better you leave now.. you deserve something better and you should know because you’re not getting any younger.. take a bold step and move on.. since he cannot leave her for you then you deserve someone who will respect you more to leave anything for you..

I so appreciate this.. Thank you Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.