Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go (29957 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by jikins(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

I understand You, perfectly Sir.... When i told him that i'd walk, he said what did i mean by walk away.. I told him, i meant keeping him totally off from my life.. He said, not even being friends with him?- i said no because feelings are involved and he said well then he cannot let me walk away.. That he is so attached and addicted to me.. Hmm

But since he is confused and they are not engaging any time soon, is it possible for me to make him see that she might not be real and she is the one who is to get him focused and if he cant be content with her then he is making the wrong choice of being with her.. Is it possible Sir??.. Jusy asking because i fell for him not for money or his been nice or whatever but his rare kindness, honesty with me, and appreciating the very little things i do, aside the coincidental connections we have... Im sorry if im asking too much questions... I want to be sure ad make my decision and not regret it whatsoever...

To be honest move on! Someone that can't be loyal to his current gf. How do you know he will be loyal to you and not jump on the next girl he gets "attached and addicted" to?

Sometimes I wonder if you girls love heart break. He is clearly not all for you, and still has one leg deep in his current relationship. Why will you put yourself in this kind of situation?

Don't let emotions cloud your judgement use your head. Let him go. Even if he leaves her for you which is doubtful, chances are he will leave you for someone new. He is clearly more attached to his gf, and she clearly has his mumu button. Move on and spare yourself needless hurt. You have incredible single friends give them a chance or find someone else that's single and all for you. You deserve to be someone's first choice. Not their backup!

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Karleb(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2020
All the male friends that were asking you out, you didn't choose one but it is one that has a girlfriend you want.

I'm sure you just enjoy the roller-coaster feeling.

Na her type dey become second wife.

6 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
zoomman:

You don't deserve this.... honorably bow out of it. Don't let anyone play you for a fool. The guy knows what he wants and it's definitely not you. Deal with it and move on before it's too late dear.
I appreciate this.. Thank you
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by digitalcare: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Honestly Speaking.....I can notice you've fall in Love.You are only trying to console yourself that he loves you,the guy is only sweet talk you by manipulating you.
He never love you but his former girlfriend, Otherwise he wouldn't deny you and tell you to play along.
My Dear find your level now before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

You two might love each other genuinely, but that doesn't mean you'll end up together. That's the reality. According to your thesis, it sounds like true love. But life is not Mara and Clara or Boys over flower.
You are single and he hasn't chosen you, go out and mingle. Who knows, that might help him to make up his mind faster.

I understand this perfectly well,, thank You Sir
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Kobicove:

The guy is in love with both of you but he is confused on whom to choose undecided
Hmm...
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Dagz007(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2020
I really hope you see this my response to your issue.

My sister, I will lesson you without keeping a word behind. I had a fiance that I love so much and wouldn't change for anything comes what may, but then emotionally and sexually connected to my sch daughter, mostly I prefer making love to my sch daughter than even my fiance , my sch daughter loves me beyond any possible doubt but no love, no commitment, no sensual or sexual sweetness would make me leave my fiance for another, no kindness, no riches, no beauty or whatsoever.

The truth is that the heart knows where it belongs and mostly even when issue occurs it is only normal for one to find a soft land (you are the soft landing in that guys case) just as my sch daughter happens to be my soft landing.

See, if a man find you worthy, hmmm 'worthy' is not really the word, if a man want you to be his, it's not for you to prove nothing, let me burst your brain I met my fiance on fb and my first physical meeting with her was enough for me to decide she's going to be my wife. Whatever makes him choose that other lady can never be beaten by your love show.

My advise, own your respect, stay on your lane, guide your emotions and don't cross the boundaries, maintain your friendship but don't opt to dating him, if he prefers you to the lady you won't be the one to decide. Trust me, it takes more than love, beauty, niceness, or conversation smoothness to decide who to be with, it takes something deeper.

You seem lovable and trust me your man is going to find you in no time and he is going to prioritize you over any other woman on earth.

Just enjoy the friendship. And be happy.

13 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by mobiyina66793: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2020
:Yeah, thanks for the laugh... I deserve it..The guy is in love with both of you but he is confused on whom to choose

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Orjforlife:
Girl, where is your self worth? A man knows what he wants and will never waste time going for it. This guy is a time waster and now is the best time for you to walk away before it ends in premium tears.. Gosh, see how you are making excuses for a grown ass man who wants to eat his cake and have it to.
You are a Queen and should never allow a guy make you second guess yourself. End this SITUATIONSHIP before it gets too late, go out more, meet people and love will find you even when you are not looking. Hugs!!!

I hear you clearly.. Gratitude
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Blackpearlous(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:
I do not know how to start this but i will write as it comes... I was in a 2 year relationship that ended in march this year.. I was so commited in it like naturally when im dating, i DO NOT notice other guys and i DO NOT ask my boyfriend for financial assistance because i feel im not his responsibility,, what i do appreciate mostly were little things like, chatting, kindness, hugs, opening and closing of doors for me,, just little things, coz i adore them so much.. But anyway it ended.. And i vowed never to date again come what may.. During the break up process, all my friends (guys, hardly have a girlfriend) were there to help me pull through.. Calls and texts constantly because, according to them, they knew my type, thus the help.. Funny enough, i never got attracted to any of them (even the ones that initially asked me out when my friendship with them was fresh) and im not the sex sex type to just fall for any to satisfy my desire.. Though i got advice from neighbours to find someone else than staying alone, i said no especially as i am a loner but a happy loner.. I keep myself busy with work or any stuff that makes me happy.

Fine, two months later (june), some guy reached out to me even as he knew he's got a girlfriend, whixh according to him later, they were in an open relationship.. He stays in oshogbo, his girl stays in kaduna while im in sagamu..Before then, he reached out online by first stalking me on facebook (even though we did same online business), after a while he got talking with me.. At first, i was harsh, very harsh to him but he never minded.. At a point i stopped talking to him.. A month later he reached out again, asking if we were still friends.. I was like yeah, not nice to him at all but he was patient with me..

From mid-july we started talking well as friends, he was very open as i was to him. We flowed well that things were happening to us coincidentally.. Whenever he yawns, i do at my place, if im having a scratch, he does too.. There was just plenty of this connection that we never got tired of each other.. In the procesa of our been honest, he told me about his girl and how she was still keeping her ex and all whatnots... I didnt feel any iota of jealousy because i had not feelings for him yet.. I asked to talk things through with his girl and he says well if she gave the chance.. So laters, by august, september,october, feelings grew.. He got so fond of me... According to him, he has not seen my type before.. Fine! During my birthday, he wanted to do something for me, i said no, then two weeks to his birthday in nov, he asked that i visit him at their family house, that i did..

What struck me most was how the elder brother (married) took care of me... I was not allowed to do nothing.. The brother even cooked for me.. God, it made me fall more for the family.. The kind gestures i have never experienced in my life.. There are kindnesses but there is kindness, the real one.. I felt it.. Every thing that i want in a man, those little things, this guy has them all.. According to him, it baffles him that with the little he shows me, i do not take for granted even before he told me he's having a girl..

When i returned home, we continued our normal talks and he then said, that his girlfriend would be visiting during his birthday.. At that point i went silent.. (Meanwhile he met his girl this year but before me, also during her break up).. He was unhappy that i displayed this little jealousy.. So he says he has not broken up with his girl to start a new relationship and he is hurting that he is hurting me.. He's got feelings for me but he loves his girl.. So i said i was going walk, even though i never meant it, twas hard to even say that but i had to and he says no... That he's become so attached to me even his family thinks he's dating me.. That he controls his feelings for me, could i do same and i said no.. I could not be friends with him when i know that feelings are involved.. Finally, we came to terms to just flow with things since he was not engaged or married to her.. Even so, this guy just lost his job and he says unlike his girl, im the one pushing him to have something doing, he says i help him alot but i wouldnt know.. So we continued to let the whole feelings to flow until last week, when with my help, he was called for an interview in lagos..

As usual we talked and i wished him well.. I always pray for him.. In lagos, we talked well until the third day, our communication changed and before it did, my heart was literally aching, so i knew something was wrong.. I called to know why but he was telling me that he'd let me in when he got back to oshogbo, which he did.. He said his girlfriend who was having something to do with her ex, called him and wanted to settle things with him.. But the truth is, because this lady already had his facebook password when they were together in kadauna, she 3 days before her birthday on the 8th of this month wanted to know why her boyfriend was no longer perturbed over her behaviour, so she saw my chats with the guy and decided to do something,,, this now pushed to talk things out with the bf and apologise to him.. Then she asked him if anything was going on between is and he said no.. That we just friends,close friends.. He lied to her but opens up to me.. He says he doesnt want the girl to ask him to cut me off totally.. So the whole thing got him confused.. He says he's never double dated and he isnt happy that he's hurting me and im taking it... I asked him again if i should walk and he says no.. He does not want to lose me and i do not want to lose him either but i want to prove my love for him so that he one day sees that the girl, probably loves him but she's got no integrity.. And i purely love him.. But because i respect his relationship, i CAN NOT TELL HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER but wanting him to see things himself but the question is for how long.. He says they are working things out now but he doesnt want to lose me esp as a friend... Difficult.. Out of God knows what, we agreed to let things flow since i will respect his relationship, like whenever his girl is around, i should make him believe that i will be fine.. Now, he isnt happy because he said if he hadnt met the gf, he'd have gone ahead to date me.. For me, i cannot sleep, ive been typing this since God knows when and this is 3:36am.. Since he is confused now, please people, friends, family, can i use love to make him see the difference between his girl and me.. He loves his girl, he is controlling his feelings for me and afraid to let it grow because he knows we'd bond, while my feelings toward him is real.. Money has not been involved in this.. We are 6months now.. I believe in true love and that it does not come easy.. Talk to me Y'll because i have no parents to talk to,, i would have talked to my mum now but she isnt here... I want to win with true love.. I turned 27 this past november and he turned 30 same november.. Thank You and God bless..

You can't use live to make him change.

Walk away and the pain will pass.

What he did is not honorable. Inciting feelings in you and leaving you hanging.

Walk away don't ask him if you should. Why would he say yes.

Just walk away you will be surprised later

3 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by BigDick70inch(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:
I do not know how to start this but i will write as it comes... I was in a 2 year relationship that ended in march this year.. I was so commited in it like naturally when im dating, i DO NOT notice other guys and i DO NOT ask my boyfriend for financial assistance because i feel im not his responsibility,, what i do appreciate mostly were little things like, chatting, kindness, hugs, opening and closing of doors for me,, just little things, coz i adore them so much.. But anyway it ended.. And i vowed never to date again come what may.. During the break up process, all my friends (guys, hardly have a girlfriend) were there to help me pull through.. Calls and texts constantly because, according to them, they knew my type, thus the help.. Funny enough, i never got attracted to any of them (even the ones that initially asked me out when my friendship with them was fresh) and im not the sex sex type to just fall for any to satisfy my desire.. Though i got advice from neighbours to find someone else than staying alone, i said no especially as i am a loner but a happy loner.. I keep myself busy with work or any stuff that makes me happy.

Fine, two months later (june), some guy reached out to me even as he knew he's got a girlfriend, whixh according to him later, they were in an open relationship.. He stays in oshogbo, his girl stays in kaduna while im in sagamu..Before then, he reached out online by first stalking me on facebook (even though we did same online business), after a while he got talking with me.. At first, i was harsh, very harsh to him but he never minded.. At a point i stopped talking to him.. A month later he reached out again, asking if we were still friends.. I was like yeah, not nice to him at all but he was patient with me..

From mid-july we started talking well as friends, he was very open as i was to him. We flowed well that things were happening to us coincidentally.. Whenever he yawns, i do at my place, if im having a scratch, he does too.. There was just plenty of this connection that we never got tired of each other.. In the procesa of our been honest, he told me about his girl and how she was still keeping her ex and all whatnots... I didnt feel any iota of jealousy because i had not feelings for him yet.. I asked to talk things through with his girl and he says well if she gave the chance.. So laters, by august, september,october, feelings grew.. He got so fond of me... According to him, he has not seen my type before.. Fine! During my birthday, he wanted to do something for me, i said no, then two weeks to his birthday in nov, he asked that i visit him at their family house, that i did..

What struck me most was how the elder brother (married) took care of me... I was not allowed to do nothing.. The brother even cooked for me.. God, it made me fall more for the family.. The kind gestures i have never experienced in my life.. There are kindnesses but there is kindness, the real one.. I felt it.. Every thing that i want in a man, those little things, this guy has them all.. According to him, it baffles him that with the little he shows me, i do not take for granted even before he told me he's having a girl..

When i returned home, we continued our normal talks and he then said, that his girlfriend would be visiting during his birthday.. At that point i went silent.. (Meanwhile he met his girl this year but before me, also during her break up).. He was unhappy that i displayed this little jealousy.. So he says he has not broken up with his girl to start a new relationship and he is hurting that he is hurting me.. He's got feelings for me but he loves his girl.. So i said i was going walk, even though i never meant it, twas hard to even say that but i had to and he says no... That he's become so attached to me even his family thinks he's dating me.. That he controls his feelings for me, could i do same and i said no.. I could not be friends with him when i know that feelings are involved.. Finally, we came to terms to just flow with things since he was not engaged or married to her.. Even so, this guy just lost his job and he says unlike his girl, im the one pushing him to have something doing, he says i help him alot but i wouldnt know.. So we continued to let the whole feelings to flow until last week, when with my help, he was called for an interview in lagos..

As usual we talked and i wished him well.. I always pray for him.. In lagos, we talked well until the third day, our communication changed and before it did, my heart was literally aching, so i knew something was wrong.. I called to know why but he was telling me that he'd let me in when he got back to oshogbo, which he did.. He said his girlfriend who was having something to do with her ex, called him and wanted to settle things with him.. But the truth is, because this lady already had his facebook password when they were together in kadauna, she 3 days before her birthday on the 8th of this month wanted to know why her boyfriend was no longer perturbed over her behaviour, so she saw my chats with the guy and decided to do something,,, this now pushed to talk things out with the bf and apologise to him.. Then she asked him if anything was going on between is and he said no.. That we just friends,close friends.. He lied to her but opens up to me.. He says he doesnt want the girl to ask him to cut me off totally.. So the whole thing got him confused.. He says he's never double dated and he isnt happy that he's hurting me and im taking it... I asked him again if i should walk and he says no.. He does not want to lose me and i do not want to lose him either but i want to prove my love for him so that he one day sees that the girl, probably loves him but she's got no integrity.. And i purely love him.. But because i respect his relationship, i CAN NOT TELL HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER but wanting him to see things himself but the question is for how long.. He says they are working things out now but he doesnt want to lose me esp as a friend... Difficult.. Out of God knows what, we agreed to let things flow since i will respect his relationship, like whenever his girl is around, i should make him believe that i will be fine.. Now, he isnt happy because he said if he hadnt met the gf, he'd have gone ahead to date me.. For me, i cannot sleep, ive been typing this since God knows when and this is 3:36am.. Since he is confused now, please people, friends, family, can i use love to make him see the difference between his girl and me.. He loves his girl, he is controlling his feelings for me and afraid to let it grow because he knows we'd bond, while my feelings toward him is real.. Money has not been involved in this.. We are 6months now.. I believe in true love and that it does not come easy.. Talk to me Y'll because i have no parents to talk to,, i would have talked to my mum now but she isnt here... I want to win with true love.. I turned 27 this past n33333ovember and he turned 30 same november.. Thank You and God bless..

You jux a foolish dumb girl...
Thats what u her....

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Amarisco(f): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2020
dominique:
Set awon "I wish I met you before I met my wife", na from courtship they dey start. The guy is playing both of you and messing with both you and his girlfriend's heads. Since he has told you that he doesn't want to leave a girl he claims not to love, do yourself a favour and block all forms of communication with him. Except you want to remain his side chick even after he marries her sha o.

This is the bottom line^. Remove him from your head and life fast fast - this is a DANGER ZONE. He will respect you for it.

Some observations though:
1. You said due to your ex you won’t be in a relationship with another man - but life goes on sis, you can’t take panadol for another persons headache.

2. You are taking this same do or die mentality with this bobo who is living his best life and doing what’s right for him. I think you have to stop over emphasising the man’s good points to blur out the negative (e.g. making your relationship a figment of his GF’s imagination etc). You’re harming yourself. And do you think you deserved any less? Are you a fugitive?

3. Just because you think he’s telling you all he feels, doesn’t mean that this is truly the case. I’m not saying he’s a liar, but it takes two to tango, he’s definitely engaging her on an intimate level. Shine your eye babe.
Before you know it, your life can flash past you, he will have 2/3/4 pikin (some you may even baby sit grin) and the true one desperate to love you (single man o) will be weary by then.

4. STD/Is are real. Are you prepared to enter a love triangle abi hexagon at the risk of your health? Hian.

5. Know your worth. Don’t settle for being the puff puff or chin chin when you are a 3 course buffet. kiss

4 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by joxxy01(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Pls what's the name of the movie
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Ekugbeh:
babe, u want the guy as bf buh he wants u as a friend. You are the problem here not him
If you say so.... Atleast he would not have confessed his feelings for me... He says "friends" so as not to lose me totally.. Remember i never went for him
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by talktrue4eva: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Problem is d oda girl gives him rough s3x while yu are doing love and emotions. That's y he's not decided on u. Simple

4 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2020
whodeyhere:

In case you see this, you seem like a really good and that is why I will talk to you like this... Please dont do the fighting for love thing, it will not help your situation. I know you love him now but you need to let him show his commitment of love to you. How do you do that? It is a test and validation at the same time, what I will advice you do is to gradually withdraw from him, reduce talk or chat with him gradully. Let him notice your gradual withdrawal and if he ask you, frankly tell him that you can not continue to live in denial and you are not getting younger so you have to have a serious man for yourself(say it even if you don't mean it). Then watch him do the fighting and decision making for your love if he truly loves you, but if he does not do the fighting then you already have your answer that he definitely loves if girlfriend more than he loves you and he will rather loose you than loosing her. I really wish you all the best mate. I am guy and I can tell you we always know what we want, the confusion story na wash...

Ive already blocked him on fb,,, i will now on other sites.. Sir ,thank You

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by sogud(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

As usual we talked and i wished him well.. I always pray for him.. In lagos, we talked well until the third day, our communication changed and before it did, my heart was literally aching, so i knew something was wrong.. I called to know why but he was telling me that he'd let me in when he got back to oshogbo, which he did.. He said his girlfriend who was having something to do with her ex, called him and wanted to settle things with him.. But the truth is, because this lady already had his facebook password when they were together in kadauna, she 3 days before her birthday on the 8th of this month wanted to know why her boyfriend was no longer perturbed over her behaviour, so she saw my chats with the guy and decided to do something,,, this now pushed to talk things out with the bf and apologise to him.. Then she asked him if anything was going on between is and he said no.. That we just friends,close friends.. He lied to her but opens up to me.. He says he doesnt want the girl to ask him to cut me off totally.. So the whole thing got him confused.. He says he's never double dated and he isnt happy that he's hurting me and im taking it... I asked him again if i should walk and he says no.. He does not want to lose me and i do not want to lose him either but i want to prove my love for him so that he one day sees that the girl, probably loves him but she's got no integrity.. And i purely love him.. But because i respect his relationship, i CAN NOT TELL HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER but wanting him to see things himself but the question is for how long.. He says they are working things out now but he doesnt want to lose me esp as a friend... Difficult.. Out of God knows what, we agreed to let things flow since i will respect his relationship, like whenever his girl is around, i should make him believe that i will be fine.. Now, he isnt happy because he said if he hadnt met the gf, he'd have gone ahead to date me.. For me, i cannot sleep, ive been typing this since God knows when and this is 3:36am.. Since he is confused now, please people, friends, family, can i use love to make him see the difference between his girl and me.. He loves his girl, he is controlling his feelings for me and afraid to let it grow because he knows we'd bond, while my feelings toward him is real.. Money has not been involved in this.. We are 6months now.. I believe in true love and that it does not come easy.. Talk to me Y'll because i have no parents to talk to,, i would have talked to my mum now but she isnt here... I want to win with true love.. I turned 27 this past november and he turned 30 same november.. Thank You and God bless..

chat me up on watsap let me giv u advise 08063588264
or add me on fbuk Gabriel Sogud
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by CsRockefeller(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2020
All of you advising this lady are stupid, didn't you all read where she said she has male friends that she isn't attracted to yet she is attracted to another that has someone.

Abeg let me face better issues joor, stupid ladies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Made619(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2020
your emotion is clouding your sense of judgement. your greatest mistake in this life will be to give you heart to a man that doesn't really know what he wants(one that's confused and indecisive). you will regret it even if you end up with him

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Save yourself from serious future problem by walking away now. Use your head and not your heart because the love you are in now are hormones just doing their work on you.

Hormones inducing emotional reactions in you is not reality. They are there just to make sure you bind, have sex and procreate. They don't care if your heart breaks or you develop hypertension.

If you love yourself and this man, the best thing you can do is walk away and never look back, else, you will suffer emotional pain for the rest of your life.

Choose the shorter pain of walking away at the crucial time or regret it for the rest of your life.

Use your head dear.

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

May I never have a daughter like you. I'm sorry to say this. Ladies like you are meant to be who you are now to that man. And it is women like you who end up as second or third wife because of gullibility and lack of dignity. I wish you well in your choice.

If you were my sister, I would ask you to cut off communication with that man deceiving you. I pity you sha. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by amendara1: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2020
If he can't do away with his ex,; quit the relationship don't toy with your emotion, he knew you are a good hearted woman, but just want to play safe here, if he's main tyre get bursted, then he can use you as a spare one, which I know you are not. I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by joxxy01(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

Well The guy may not take you too serious coz u are always available to him... Try as much as possible to give him space, stop all forms of communications with him for now.. Make him miss u small, you are just too available for him and he wouldn't take u serious unlike his gf that is not always available too

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Dagz007:

My sister, I will lesson you without keeping a word behind. I had a fiance that I love so much and wouldn't change for anything comes what may, but then emotionally and sexually connected to my sch daughter, mostly I prefer making love to my sch daughter than even my fiance , my sch daughter loves me beyond any possible doubt but no love, no commitment, no sensual or sexual sweetness would make me leave my fiance for another, no kindness, no riches, no beauty or whatsoever.

The truth is that the heart knows where it belongs and mostly even when issue occurs it is only normal for one to find a soft land (you are the soft landing in that guys case) just as my sch daughter happens to be my soft landing.

See, if a man find you worthy, hmmm 'worthy' is not really the word, if a man want you to be his, it's not for you to prove nothing, let me burst your brain I met my fiance on fb and my first physical meeting with her was enough for me to decide she's going to be my wife. Whatever makes him choose that other lady can never be beaten by your love show.

My advise, own your respect, stay on your lane, guide your emotions and don't cross the boundaries, maintain your friendship but don't opt to dating him, if he prefers you to the lady you won't be the one to decide. Trust me, it takes more than love, beauty, niceness, or conversation smoothness to decide who to be with, it takes something deeper.

You seem lovable and trust me your man is going to find you in no time and he is going to prioritize you over any other woman on earth.

The biggest mistake She can ever make is maintaining friendship with the guy, their unfortunate affair will continue, she should completely cut off, COMPLETELY. Nothing like I'm still friends with my ex, it's all bullshits and an avenue to eventually start another silly and unholy romance.When you want someone out of your life, it should be a complete mission devoid of any hang arounds, everyone should go about their normal life like they've never met.

6 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Karleb:
All the male friends that were asking you out, you didn't choose one but it is one that has a girlfriend you want.

I'm sure you just enjoy the roller-coaster feeling.

Na her type dey become second wife.
No no one asked me out lately.. I said even those who asked me out in past years, thay i didnt yield thay are now my friends now, helped me cope with my break up, still i didnt get attracted to them... I never knew this one had a girlfriend when i shued him many times.. And he kept returning.. Anyway im doing the needful now! Thank you!
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Dagz007:

Thank You Sir! But i do not wish to be his friend... I will wipe him off totally...

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Sarita01(f): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

What are the red flags please??... He loves his girlfriend but he does not want to let me leave him because i help him get focused than his girl aside the feelings he has for me... Please make me understand...

I think it's because you're getting closer your prime age that's why you're willing to tolerate nonsense and accept some cock and bull story made up by an indecisive man just to get the ring. That man ain't serious dear,he's indecisive as fvck,he's just toying with your emotions,cos he knows you're gullible and would buy whatever bullshit story he sells to you.

my advice is that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket,there are many men out there who are single,that are willing and ready to have you,don't wait for some niggar who only wants you to be his motivational speaker

6 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by sammiepraise(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

if you really love him, do what you want to do to keep him.
they may likely still have issues in future.
the girl want to make up with him because she saw what was going on between you two, i don't think she really want him back.
with all this she is doing she is still hanging out with her ex. she looks like the type that don't want whom they have got to leave them.

follow the guy and show him your true feelings for him, it will take away the confusion from his head and give him a better decision.

fight for what you love.

1 Like

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Clinghton: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2020
In the end he would chose the bad girl.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2020
BigDick70inch:

You jux a foolish dumb girl...
Thats what u her....
Truly, you are right Sir.... One hundred percent!

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go by osato45: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Gayatri:

If im leaving him, i do not want to even answer anything from him because it will not make him see my importance more. And my feelings will be growing more and more.. I can not keep him as my friend.. Im praying to harden my heart and leave him totally..
And he has already laid me last month when i visited although twas fustrating for him at first.. I do not wish to hide anything here.. And he says he regrets doing so since its kind of affecting me too and he still wants me around... That i help him grow... Im telling you this part because even after it, he isnt letting me walk.. He is not... And he keep apologising too
please just leave him, what about you, "that you help him grow" isn't about him alone. He is being selfish. Dont look back please. He isn't asking for a relationship after that, he isnt asking for your hand in marriage. Abeg leave am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.