Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Can I Do About My Body Odour? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do About My Body Odour? (44081 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by descarado: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Home94:

I urgently need the product
You actually believed this? shocked
That's marketing strategy.

From what I have learnt about mouth odour.
Most times it's the gut and sinus.
If u snore and open your mouth while sleeping, it's likely your sinus will smell. That affects the ph level of the gut and make your gut smell.

What people do it look for probiotics tablet( specific for gut) to help balance the ph level of the gut.if the gut is smelling, the mouth smells. Brushing 100 times a day won't solve it. It's like a woman's vj. Once the ph balance isn't as it should be, you have some strong odour.

If you can't get probiotics, get original probiotics.
Palm wine, over night pap water. That's a very good one.
Sometimes it's good to research stuffs online yourself.

So many free info about our health online.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mandela27:
I feel for u man.Having an unpleasant odour around u is so frustrating..myself am suffering halitosis-very attractive,handsome dark boy with full beards,I get attention from girls all the time but I just act like I dont care because I dont want to go close..mhen! Someone adviced me to use bitterkola,I've been using it since last week,I no longer feel the dragon smell rooting out from my stomach but I still havent trusted it cus the main mouth still has this awkward warm odour...I just tire,I dont know when i will get over this,although is has really reduced,I can talk with someone but not yet sure of face2face conversation...this is frustrating

Hey man. Chin up okay? It’s totally surmountable but would need discipline on your part

You would need to fight it in 2 ways: from your gut and from your mouth

1. From your gut: I’m glad the bitterkola is working out great. Avoid alcohol, eat plenty leafy green vegetables like spinach, parsley etc to repair your gut. I’m sure you have abused milk or sugar or plenty sweet stuff in the past

2. From your mouth; go to a dental clinic and have a mouth wash. It’s called scaling and polishing. After that always brush before you sleep and keep eating plenty fruits. Avoid junk, bread milk sugar etc

3. Stop masturbating if you do.

4. Drink lots of water

Stick to these and you will be fine. Take care

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Mandela27: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Amazingguy55:

Hey man. Chin up okay? It’s totally surmountable but would need discipline on your part

You would need to fight it in 2 ways: from your guy and from your mouth

1. From your gut: I’m glad the bitterkola is working out great. Avoid alcohol, eat plenty leafy green vegetables like spinach, parsley etc to repair your gut. I’m sure you have abused milk or sugar or plenty sweet stuff in the past

2. From your mouth; go to a dental clinic and have a mouth wash. It’s called scaling and polishing. After that always brush before you sleep and keep eating plenty fruits. Avoid junk, bread milk sugar etc

4. Drink lots of water

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Izukananne: 3:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Hello!!!
How have you been feeling now? Any improvement since this post? Would love to hear from you.
Mandela27:
I feel for u man.Having an unpleasant odour around u is so frustrating..myself am suffering halitosis-very attractive,handsome dark boy with full beards,I get attention from girls all the time but I just act like I dont care because I dont want to go close..mhen! Someone adviced me to use bitterkola,I've been using it since last week,I no longer feel the dragon smell rooting out from my stomach but I still havent trusted it cus the main mouth still has this awkward warm odour...I just tire,I dont know when i will get over this,although is has really reduced,I can talk with someone but not yet sure of face2face conversation...this is frustrating
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Izukananne: 3:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Hello!
Got saw your advice to Mandela. Mine is that I really abused sweets alot and it's in the quest to the mask the odour. Would needs loads of help cos it's already making me develop Inferiority Complex
Amazingguy55:

You would need to fight it in 2 ways: from your gut and from your mouth

4. Drink lots of water

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Mandela27: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Izukananne:
Hello!!!
How have you been feeling now? Any improvement since this post? Would love to hear from you.
Yeah am okay now

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Izukananne:
Hello!
Got saw your advice to Mandela. Mine is that I really abused sweets alot and it's in the quest to the mask the odour. Would needs loads of help cos it's already making me develop Inferiority Complex

Don’t worry yourself. It’s a small issue.

Everything about the human existence is malleable and can be changed. From your muscles, to your posture, to your thoughts, to your reality etc.

Inferiority complex is normal in such instances but be glad that it can be fixed. Also, donot judge yourself by people’s reaction towards you. They know nothing and are very fickle. Same people who look at you funny now can worship you tomorrow and even forget how they treated you lol. Are these the kind of beings you want to trouble yourself about?

If some of them went through half of what you’re experiencing, they would have committed suicide.

You would need discipline and lifestyle changes

The funny thing is the treatment for halitosis and body odor are similar in many ways. All need outward and inward battle. The inward battle is fought with same measures

If it’s halitosis, take care of your mouth by going for a dental wash, brush every night before going to bed, brush your tongue well.

Chances are you’re already doing this because people who have good breath don’t even spend so much effort on brushing

Therefore, I suspect the problem comes from inside the tommy ( gut). This one is very easy to fix too.

I’d just give general tips and you can do more research on it

1. Ensure you donot have ulcer. It causes waste to leak into the bloodstream and then produce fouls smell in breath or sweat

Also ensure there’s no underlying medical condition. You might want to go to a hospital not for a cure but to get tests to do so as to rule off underlying causes. At the minimum you need to do full blood count, diabetes test, HIV test, veneral diseases test etc. these can cause body odor and bad breath. Good news is they are not expensive tests

2. Stop alchohol

3. Stop masturbation if you do. I suspect you do this one grin. Run from it Infact flee from it. It denies your body of nutrients needed for an optimal metabolism and digestion eg zinc is one of the ingredients of semen and it’s hard to replace if you waste it all the time.

4. Avoid prostitutes

5. Drink a lot of water daily to flush out stupid stuff from your body and digestive tract.

6. Stick to only bottled water if you can. The nestle one that has green label with zinc is great.

7. Do a fast from time to time to allow your body digest all that is pending before you dump more load on your digestive tract. Go for a day or more if you can while drinking water and eating fruits

8. Exercise and sweat regularly. If you can afford a gym that has a sauna, you can make it your best friend. It’s not that expensive to use the sauna alone. 3k to 5k

9. Change all inner wears and wear only cotton if it’s body odor

10. Change your bedsheets very frequently

11. Avoid using towels or have about 7 different towels for the week so you only use once before washing

12. Avoid sugar, milk, cereals, soft drinks, red meat, ice cream, and the likes

13. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Go vegetarian for a while if possible. No body odor or bad breath can stand a green diet. You would notice your shit would even stop smelling

14. Make these your best friend urgently:

Bitter kola
Bitter leaf smoothie or boil and drink the water
Parsley leaves
Spinach leaves

Don’t joke with these leaves. Stick to them and you would notice huge difference in a week or less

You can find them in an average mall or in the market. Make sure to eat them raw every night before going to bed or you make make a smoothie with a juice extractor. You can maybe switch them every night.

The good news is once you’re healed, you don’t have to continue this but I doubt you would stop because of how healthy, fresh looking and how good it would make you feel. All the best

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Izukananne: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Hello Amazingguy55

Thanks alot for your advice. I certainly will try out the things u listed above. As it stands now, I will develop a bind with bitter kola.
Lest I forget, most the things with the ex5of eating bitter kola and the rest, I don't engage in any of these listed. Masturbation is out of it.

I read the article of thatcuteguy20 and decided to for for the test and it came out I am positive of H. Pylori. But before that day, I had bought the anti-worm medicine and took it. Now going to the clinic and seeing the result, I dashed to the Pharmacy and showed them the result so the attendant said I have ULCER (this is as stated in your article too) and he gave me drugs.

If I remembered vividily thatcuteguy20 said 2 days after taking the drugs, his metallic sour taster became bitter and amazingly this is so with me as the metallic taste I feel has become bitter. I started this drugs on the 2-04-2021 and it's just 3-04-2021 and am already feeling it. So I am really hopeful it's being taken care of as I will judiciously stick to the dosage to see the result after it.

But parsely, spinach and bitter kola are now my favourite food and as much as I can afford, I am avoiding sachet water and replacing same with bottle water.

Again I say thank you for this advice.

Hope to get your response

Amazingguy55:

Everything about the human existence is malleable and can be changed. From your muscles, to your posture, to your thoughts, to your reality etc.

Inferiority complex is normal in such instances but be glad that it can be fixed. Also, donot judge yourself by people’s reaction towards you. They know nothing and are very fickle. Same people who look at you funny now can worship you tomorrow and even forget how they treated you lol. Are these the kind of beings you want to trouble yourself about?

If some of them went through half of what you’re experiencing, they would have committed suicide.

The funny thing is the treatment for halitosis and body odor are similar in many ways. All need outward and inward battle. The inward battle is fought with same measures

If it’s halitosis, take care of your mouth by going for a dental wash, brush every night before going to bed, brush your tongue well.

Chances are you’re already doing this because people who have good breath don’t even spend so much effort on brushing

Therefore, I suspect the problem comes from inside the tommy ( gut). This one is very easy to fix too.

1. Ensure you donot have ulcer. It causes waste to leak into the bloodstream and then produce fouls smell in breath or sweat

Also ensure there’s no underlying medical condition. You might want to go to a hospital not for a cure but to get tests to do so as to rule off underlying causes. At the minimum you need to do full blood count, diabetes test, HIV test, veneral diseases test etc. these can cause body odor and bad breath. Good news is they are not expensive tests

2. Stop alchohol

3. Stop masturbation if you do. I suspect you do this one grin. Run from it Infact flee from it. It denies your body of nutrients needed for an optimal metabolism and digestion eg zinc is one of the ingredients of semen and it’s hard to replace if you waste it all the time.

4. Avoid prostitutes

5. Drink a lot of water daily to flush out stupid stuff from your body and digestive tract.

6. Stick to only bottled water if you can. The nestle one that has green label with zinc is great.

7. Do a fast from time to time to allow your body digest all that is pending before you dump more load on your digestive tract. Go for a day or more if you can while drinking water and eating fruits

8. Exercise and sweat regularly. If you can afford a gym that has a sauna, you can make it your best friend. It’s not that expensive to use the sauna alone. 3k to 5k

11. Avoid using towels or have about 7 different towels for the week so you only use once before washing

13. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Go vegetarian for a while if possible. No body odor or bad breath can stand a green diet. You would notice your shit would even stop smelling

Bitter kola
Parsley leaves
Spinach leaves

Don’t joke with these leaves. Stick to them and you would notice huge difference in a week or less

You can find them in an average mall or in the market. Make sure to eat them raw every night before going to bed or you make make a smoothie with a juice extractor. You can maybe switch them every night.

The good news is once you’re healed, you don’t have to continue this but I doubt you would stop because of how healthy, fresh looking and how good it would make you feel. All the best
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Izukananne:
Hello Amazingguy55

Thanks alot for your advice. I certainly will try out the things u listed above. As it stands now, I will develop a bind with bitter kola.
Lest I forget, most the things with the ex5of eating bitter kola and the rest, I don't engage in any of these listed. Masturbation is out of it.

I read the article of thatcuteguy20 and decided to for for the test and it came out I am positive of H. Pylori. But before that day, I had bought the anti-worm medicine and took it. Now going to the clinic and seeing the result, I dashed to the Pharmacy and showed them the result so the attendant said I have ULCER (this is as stated in your article too) and he gave me drugs.

If I remembered vividily thatcuteguy20 said 2 days after taking the drugs, his metallic sour taster became bitter and amazingly this is so with me as the metallic taste I feel has become bitter. I started this drugs on the 2-04-2021 and it's just 3-04-2021 and am already feeling it. So I am really hopeful it's being taken care of as I will judiciously stick to the dosage to see the result after it.

But parsely, spinach and bitter kola are now my favourite food and as much as I can afford, I am avoiding sachet water and replacing same with bottle water.

Again I say thank you for this advice.

Hope to get your response

Ahaaa thank God there’s a culprit.H Pylori causes that too. It’s the bacteria for ulcer.

Donot over abuse the bitter kola though. 1 a day is okay as it can affect the heart if abused. Read about this

When you’re done with the drugs, make sure you take a lot of Greek unsweetened yoghurt
( probiotics) to replace the useful bacteria the antibiotics would have damaged in your body.

Congrats. You are cured
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Izukananne: 7:25pm On May 27, 2021
Hello
Is someone around please?

2. Stop alchohol

4. Avoid prostitutes

Bitter kola
Parsley leaves
Spinach leaves

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Reachable: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hi all, thanks for your assistance.
I finally found a solution, it really worked.
Though it's making my skin dark.
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Home94: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Reachable:
Hi all, thanks for your assistance.
I finally found a solution, it really worked.
Though it's making my skin dark.
Please tell us the solution,how you cured it,the things you used ,drugs, medicine etc it will go a long way in helping someone out there
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Reachable: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Home94:

Please tell us the solution,how you cured it,the things you used ,drugs, medicine etc it will go a long way in helping someone out there
I already did post the pictures, that's it below.

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Pumpumking: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Deelola:
old spice is underrated. Two of my colleagues had the same body odour,smelling like onion.I recommended old spice deodorant,the rest is history and they keep thanking me.Except the situation is spiritual, try old spice deodorant. it is 1,400 on jumia

Hello do u yansh? Size, shape & weight pliss? wink
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Home94: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Reachable:

I already did post the pictures, that's it below.
Where and how can one buy it and how much urgent answer is needed
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Home94: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
biomedixexcel:

I have a product you can use if you contact me
I am interested in the product too
Please send your contact details
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Home94: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
biomedixexcel:

I have a product you can use if you contact me
I am interested in the project too
Please send your contact details
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Home94: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
churro:
Hello, I was in your shoes some six years ago. Roll- on gave me lumps under my armpit. so I stopped. I researched and now use Milk of Magnesia (in big blue containers) poured into Roll on bottles. it is safe and effective. Been using it since. I don't perspire and smell. and I'm a woman. Try it. cheers!
Where can one get the milk of magnesia
Have been looking for it for quet a while now
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by churro: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Home94:

Where can one get the milk of magnesia
Have been looking for it for quet a while now

Big pharmacies
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Home94: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
churro:

Big pharmacies
Ok like how much is it cost
And moreover,is it only in pharmacy one can buy it ,what of supermarket,spa, ShopRite,etc
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by marthachinasa1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
[I can help just chat or WhatsApp me on 08 14 41 797 98
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Azzrael: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Immunity04:
I don't really have much to say because what works for mr A may not work for Mr B, Google about Odaban antiperspirant, get it and start using it. I've been using it for a while because I do have sweaty foot and pam it's really working
good evening.
Please where do you get the odaban antiperspirant spray from?.
Im in desperate need.
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Immunity04: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Azzrael:
good evening.
Please where do you get the odaban antiperspirant spray from?.
Im in desperate need.
check Asset Pharmacy online it's an online pharmacy and they will help you weigh bill to any part of the country you're in
Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Azzrael: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Immunity04:
check Asset Pharmacy online it's an online pharmacy and they will help you weigh bill to any part of the country you're in
thank you
I already ordered and got it from them
It really works

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About My Body Odour? by Immunity04: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Azzrael:
thank you
I already ordered and got it from them
It really works
one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.