Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10480 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
juicethekid2:
Bro talk to me na
Abi you dey vex for me?
Remember say you promise to help me o
No dey keep snub me biko
please

Whats Really Wrong?
Are you suspecting me or what?
My other moniker is on ban till 15th.as i explained earlier
please talk to me please stop snubbing my mentions please
i

I'll send it tomorrow.

I hope you're telling the truth though...
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
JovialJune:

No shocked

He can't be a married man to be very condescending, no undecided

He is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Go and ask your husband this daft question (that's if you have one).

I just knew someone would bring my wife into it. If not wife, mother. if not mother, sister. if not sister, all the females in my lineage cheesy

NL chicks are so damn predictable its hilarious!

I posted what someone said on a YouTube video. How is that my fvcking problem? Kindly click the link and go respond to the gentleman directly. Ciao!

Guy! All these s'alaye because of one simple question?
Baba, ko to yen nau... cheesy
Gbogbo hinsults yen o nesestri...habi?
I no go insult you sha cheesy

If only nairaland likes were daggers, most of us would've been dust 6ft under grin

ka ni pe for every like wey your comment get, you go collect as small as one naira, na then you go come know how wicked and stingy most Nairaland people be grin
Backstabbers make una dey try fear God abeg!

6 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Guy! All these s'alaye because of one simple question?
Baba, ko to yen nau... cheesy
Gbogbo hinsults yen o nesestri...habi?
I no go insult you sha cheesy

If only nairaland likes were daggers, most of us would've been dust 6ft under grin

ka ni pe for every like wey your comment get, you go collect as small as one naira, na then you go come know how wicked and stingy most Nairaland people be grin
Backstabbers make una dey try fear God abeg!

I won't lie, you're a funny woman and I gbadun your sense of humor wink

But on this occasion, kindly fvck off kiss

10 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

I won't lie, you're a funny woman and I gbadun your sense of humor wink

But on this occasion, kindly fvck off kiss

Ask respectfully...

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ask respectfully...

Aww. You know you've made me feel bad now. I'm sorry ma
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by emmaodet: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

Stupid girls like you is the reason why I hardly comment on NL. Every small thing, you start calling people names then you run to moderators when you can't handle the heat.

Quote me again and this year will not end well for you.

I'm out.

hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
I wonder when nairaland girls will realize that 80 percent of men are sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. Nairaland is just the only Avenue they have to anonymously Express their true nature that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Twenty8: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher."
Socrates

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Twenty8:
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife spouse, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher."
Socrates

Apt!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2020

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by KevinDein: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
I wonder when nairaland girls will realize that 80 percent of men are sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. Nairaland is just the only Avenue they have to anonymously Express their true nature that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.
Says the lady who was wishing death on another lady for daring to have a different point of view on the other thread. Chocolate, you are literally the biggest sociopath on this forum and it's not even close. Not a small feat considering this is a forum full of sociopaths. You genuinely need help.

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

shocked
Ain't you the same sociopath that wished death on a lady a couple days ago?

You are damaged beyond redemption. Bitterness will be the end of you lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
KevinDein:

Says the lady who was wishing death on another lady for daring to have a different point of view on the other thread. Chocolate, you are literally the biggest sociopath on this forum and it's not even close. Not a small feat considering this is forum full of deranged sociopaths. You genuinely need help.

As in, she's damaged goods - CHoccolaTE is so broken and damaged, do you know she actually gets her dog to licck that putrid slime hole between her legs??.
This is facts bro.

I pity those who interact with her here.

Cursed fellow lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2020

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

[s]The truth remains that you and your ilks are nothing but cowards and hypocrites!

If anything, this message y'all are getting excited over should call for a sober reflection amongst you guys, but then a black man is not just confused but rejoices and delights in evil. That's why even the holy book said that the heart of man is full of wickedness.

Y'all are complaining that you can't get good girls again and y'all are paying for what someone got for free, pls are the girls sleeping with themselves?? Nor be your fellow men dey defile the girls, or are they sleeping with spirits??

That's why I maintain that y'all are confused! Alfa pillers and real niggaz do everything to get into as many girls panties as possible and brag about it, creating several threads encouraging his fellows to do same, 'swim and pass to the next niggar, no time' they claim. However, fools that they are they forget what goes around comes around.

Suddenly, a few years down the line, some cash here and there, some pressure or urge to settle and have a family with few kids and companionship he suddenly realizes that all the girls are tainted, so as usual, he runs to his darling forum to create threads to vent his frustrations on women, rather than his fellow men who keep the vicious cycle of infidelity alive!

So, it's still the same stupid patriarchal culture of supporting fellow males no matter what, but blaming the other gender for even the sins of his own gender.

Make una nor worry, keep encouraging infidelity and sleeping around like dogs, rather than address and solve the problem keep creating more by having baby mamas and destroying the marriage institution. Keep rejoicing that the female gender is the only one affected and you are the smartest thing after Elon Musk. Let's see if we are not all in this together, let's see if the vicious society y'all are creating will not consume you too. Stupid Myopic misogynistic fellas![/s]

See epistle.

It is well with your soul cry

9 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by DukeJoe17: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Is it time for me to celebrate my first official troll abi izz too early for me to be feeling myself? **scratches head in confuzion**

You may think that you are having free sex but you are fooling yourself because you are been used to relieve stress.
I bang your kind of girl on dailies, free sex without commitment is a bargain to me but mind you, I will never laid you unprotected because I know that you are a distrudistor of STDs.

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by OchoL(f): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

Another hypocrite shows up on the radar!

You're not lazy, just a hypocrite.

Why, you may ask?? Because your alfa pills thread runs into over 55 pages with long notes on women matter, yet y'all conscientiously read and digest the gibberish to be used as a weapon of hatred against women. But this few lines of mine, you are quick to tag epistle.

One wonders why you'll do that?? Oh, perhaps it's the truth and it struck several cords, or simply because it doesn't align with your opinions,or just for the reason that you hate to see females who are sensible and well versed, it simply goes against all your redpill philosophy (where you've been schooled that females don't have sense and were born to be nothing but you are the one to change the world because you were bestowed with a tiny dick and saggy shriveled bags of rotten semen you carry upandan).

Well, let me burst your bubble brokeass saggy balled wimp, women like me exist; strong, determined, successful, balanced, supportive (of good men, not wimps) and generally up against injustice and oppression in whatever guise.

Also, tonight I'm generally in a relaxed mood, surfing the web, sipping my red label (wish it was black label tho') and enjoying the night, so think twice before quoting me again, I've got all the e-time and e-anger to tear any SOB apart.

Don't kill yourself with hypertension o.

You've written 4 different dissertations on this matter already....

Calm down aunty

#apatheticyou indeed

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by OchoL(f): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
KevinDein:

Says the lady who was wishing death on another lady for daring to have a different point of view on the other thread. Chocolate, you are literally the biggest sociopath on this forum and it's not even close. Not a small feat considering this is a forum full of sociopaths. You genuinely need help.

Kuns84:

As in, she's damaged goods - CHoccolaTE is so broken and damaged, do you know she actually gets her to dog to licck that putrid slime hole between her legs??.
This is facts bro.

I pity those who interact with her here.

Cursed fellow lipsrsealed

ChoccolaTE definitely needs psychiatric help.
NL is a cesspool of damaged societal rejects like her.

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by KevinDein: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
OchoL:

ChoccolaTE definitely needs psychiatric help.
NL is a cesspool of damaged societal rejects like her.
No, her case is much worse. She's gotten worse with each passing year. I've seen some bitter people on here, some have taken it a little easy recently, others have deactivated, hopefully trying to figure out life their own way. But her...she just keeps moving from one level of bitterness to the next with each passing year, just turning into an absolute nightmare for everyone.

No fvcking way this is normal grin

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
KevinDein:

No, her case is much worse. She's gotten worse with each passing year. I've seen some bitter people on here, some have taken it a little easy recently, others have deactivated, hopefully trying to figure out life their own way. But her...she just keeps moving from one level of bitterness to the next with each passing year, just turning into an absolute nightmare for everyone.

Stark raving mad I tell you. So glad others can see what I see.
CHoccolaTE is at least 42yrs old and lives alone in a shared accommodation. Broke, ugly, shapeless, manless and childless. No wonder she has all day to spread vitriol on NL.
I mean, that post she made on Leshurr's thread was the height of it.. if that ain't signs of demonic possession I dont know what is.
How can a woman be praying for someone to die because of a NL post?

God cry

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

[s] You may not admit, but most of the 'marriage is a scam', 'no Virgin to marry', yen yen yen team on nairaland toxicland are simply unemployed or underemployed. We understand, the country hard!

However, do not hide under the umbrella of alpha male wimp to come and take out your frustrations on women. You don't wanna marry, so be it, stop rejoicing because a marriage crashed somewhere, because y'all desperately need marriages to crash so as to justify your assertions and wishful thinkings.

What y'all fail to realize is that as many as those marriages you see crashing, several also stand the test of time, waxing stronger against all odds. It's just that no one celebrates them, or you and your ilks tag the man simp for staying with a pvssy for several years, not realizing y'all red Broke pillers are the real simps seeing as you're confused and can't take a stand.

Why can't men be Broke shamed?? Many of you here are still been fed by your parents with your mamas having substantial contributions to the family purse (either known to you or not), yet y'all come here and tag all women Broke and hoeloshos.

In many homes today, women contribute substantially, yet they do not loud it. If women started creating threads to wail like you ungrateful lots like zombies all over the forum how they help their men and fund several projects yall will still tag women as arrogant and proud, that she's not submissive to her husband. The way yall picture women here, it's almost as if no woman in Nigeria is employed. One wonders those women working in banks, schools, ministries and parastatals, government agencies, force, private sector, hospitals etc if they are not paid and if they don't support their men with funds.

Date or marry better woman una no go gree, na ass and boobs una go dey run after. When dey do una strong thing, una go still come wail here. This generation of men has got to be the most confused so far.

So what exactly is your point, Mr e-piller, alpha coward and red wimper?? [/s]

You honestly think imma read this trash?

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
OchoL:

Don't kill yourself with hypertension o.

You've written 4 different dissertations on this matter already....

Calm down aunty

#apatheticyou indeed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
deleSayo:

You honestly think imma read this trash? grin
Your papa!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

You may not admit, but most of the 'marriage is a scam', 'no Virgin to marry', yen yen yen team on nairaland toxicland are simply unemployed or underemployed. We understand, the country hard!

However, do not hide under the umbrella of alpha male wimp to come and take out your frustrations on women. You don't wanna marry, so be it, stop rejoicing because a marriage crashed somewhere, because y'all desperately need marriages to crash so as to justify your assertions and wishful thinkings.

What y'all fail to realize is that as many as those marriages you see crashing, several also stand the test of time, waxing stronger against all odds. It's just that no one celebrates them, or you and your ilks tag the man simp for staying with a pvssy for several years, not realizing y'all red Broke pillers are the real simps seeing as you're confused and can't take a stand.

Why can't men be Broke shamed?? Many of you here are still been fed by your parents with your mamas having substantial contributions to the family purse (either known to you or not), yet y'all come here and tag all women Broke and hoeloshos.

In many homes today, women contribute substantially, yet they do not loud it. If women started creating threads to wail like you ungrateful lots like zombies all over the forum how they help their men and fund several projects yall will still tag women as arrogant and proud, that she's not submissive to her husband. The way yall picture women here, it's almost as if no woman in Nigeria is employed. One wonders those women working in banks, schools, ministries and parastatals, government agencies, force, private sector, hospitals etc if they are not paid and if they don't support their men with funds.

Date or marry better woman una no go gree, na ass and boobs una go dey run after. When dey do una strong thing, una go still come wail here. This generation of men has got to be the most confused so far.

So what exactly is your point, Mr e-piller, alpha coward and red wimper??

@bold is the most annoying part, many of them on Nairaland were sponsored in school by their moms, some are still being fed and clothed with money their mothers make but they come online to say women contribute nothing to marriage, men are the ones losing, bla bla bla

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

Stop crying more than the bereaved, and stop wielding health issues as a cudgel when people are making points! Hypertension is not something you develop from typing dissertations, okay.

Dissertations are a part of my life already for years now, I've got a few post graduate degrees secured in the bag!

Now, run along kid and help your mom in the kitchen!

Well said grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Well said grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@bold is the most annoying part, many of them on Nairaland were sponsored in school by their moms, some are still being fed and clothed with money their mothers make but they come online to say women contribute nothing to marriage, men are the ones losing, bla bla bla

I just tire for them!

Same Nigeria where half of mothers are in the market selling wares, making hair, sewing clothes etcetera to balance their hubby's hussle!

The remaining half are teachers, Civil servants etc who bring loads of cash to the table monthly to join hands in supporting the home and feeding kids

It's a shame the same kids they labor to train grow up to decimate and degrade their labor for cheap likes on nairaland toxicland daily lamenting about women and tagging all Nigerian women Broke and hoelosho their mamas inclusive!

Stupid wanna be kids!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by OchoL(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
KevinDein:

We all have fun trolling occasionally on this site,

but you see this girl ChoccolaTE?
She's downright evil. Very wicked and miserable girl

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog / Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.