Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10505 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

I just tire for them!

Same Nigeria where half of mothers are in the market selling wares, making hair, sewing clothes etcetera to balance their hubby's hussle!

The remaining half are teachers, Civil servants etc who bring loads of cash to the table monthly to join hands in supporting the home and feeding kids

It's a shame the same kids they labor to train grow up to decimate and degrade their labor for cheap likes on nairaland toxicland daily lamenting about women and tagging all Nigerian women Broke and hoelosho their mamas inclusive!

Stupid wanna be kids!

Infact so many Nigerian men are either jobless or broke as a joke, they depend on their wives money and do nothing but constitute nuisance because they live in a patriarchal society where women are encouraged to stick with broke men and preserve their marriage.
She cannot complain or talk outside because she will be accused of bringing shame to her husband

The lazy men capitalize on that to continue being lazy and unproductive

Yet these small rats will come online to run their mouths and claim that women contribute nothing in marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Infact so many Nigerian men are either jobless or broke as a joke, they depend on their wives money and do nothing but constitute nuisance because they live in a patriarchal society where women are encouraged to stick with broke men and preserve their marriage.
She cannot complain or talk outside because she will be accused of bringing shame to her husband

Yet these small rats will come online to run their mouths and claim that women contribute nothing in marriage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 2:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Why must people pay to marry?

If two adults want to get married, they get married, shikina.

Why must money change hands?

Shortyy:
Stupîd man. What about the women you used and dumped? Why didn't you marry them? The woman you disvirgined, why didn't you marry her? Shey na person go marry that one abi?

Useless men. Always talking rubbish without thinking. If you feel like all women are used and you can't pay to marry anyone. Stay single then, and don't bother having any affair with anyone. When you're Hot because you men are always Hot, use your hand and satisfy yourself.

Or you can go look for the woman you broke her hymen and marry her.

I said hórny! You MF! Hórny! Stop changing my words please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2020
The minute your relationship/marriage is not based on equality, y'all begin running into all these problems.

Equality no be only who dey hold door for who. Equality also includes respect, adoration, lack of adherence to unequal so called traditions, etc.

Make una leave all this matter. Work together and help each other secure that bag!! Go and do that certification you have been postponing. Call your man or woman and encourage each other.

Leave all these nonsense to people who have time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 2:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Continued generalizations by people will not move us forward.

Know that there a varieties of people. No need to bother yourself with the flavour of men you have no interest in.

Same for men.

CHoccolaTE:

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 2:37am On Dec 14, 2020
80 percent?? 80 percent??

Do you know what 80% means??

CHoccolaTE:
I wonder when nairaland girls will realize that 80 percent of men are sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. Nairaland is just the only Avenue they have to anonymously Express their true nature that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't even believe in God but most of the people on NL need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by jimmychang: 2:58am On Dec 14, 2020
All I know be say this is real violence men ... cheesy grin grin
See bloodstains everywhere...I just stumble on this thread and I dey feel am....

Some people's anger are uncalled for sha
While the way ladies are bashed is too much sha.

Steady chasing my dreams and woman no dey inside.Even when the racks come woman no go still dey inside.

Am a good man ,if I can't get a good woman,then Bleep it.We move grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by jimmychang: 2:59am On Dec 14, 2020
cooooooks:
The minute your relationship/marriage is not based on equality, y'all begin running into all these problems.

Equality no be only who dey hold door for who. Equality also include respect, adoration, lack of adherence to unequal so called traditions, etc.

Make una leave all this matter. Work together and help each other secure that bag!! Go and do that certification you have been postponing. Call your man or woman and encourage each other.

Leave all these nonsense to people who have time.

Exactly grin grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2020
And the cycle continues embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by martius101(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Give not thy strength to women.....WORD
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Shortyy(f): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2020
cooooooks:
Why must people pay to marry?

If two adults want to get married, they get married, shikina.

Why must money change hands?

Go and ask your ancestors that question not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by AstroG: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2020
apatheticme:

Exactly!

A lot of women bring so much to the table! These days that unemployment rate is so high and keeps soaring! I know of many homes where the man is practically jobless!

Infact there's a matron I know that her hubby is jobless, doing full time pastor, she practically does everything! Infact, she bought the only car the family is using, and the man still treats her like trash, using the car to still flirt around with girls, despite being a man of God. I don't wanna say too much cos it's a public forum, anyone could know anybody. She hasn't come to open thread here that all men are useless and broke!

Yet all these idiots keep jumping up with glee bashing females on every thread. And when you talk, they start calling you names! I nor blame them sha, I blame girls of nowadays who have turned themselves into a joke just like the wannabes like Ochol looking for cheap likes and adulation from the Alfa mails here.

I'll rather be hated for saying the truth, and stand alone, than move with the wrong crowd supporting evil. I do this not for me, (I'm married and with kids already to the best man out there), but I do this for the voiceless, the oppressed and my daughter who will one day grow up in the midst of all these falsehood and misogyny!

Infact, I'm waiting for the ones that will still come and quote me tonight, him go hear am.

Foolish creatures!

Thank God ur Father and brothers are on this table

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JordanMichael(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Stupîd man. What about the women you used and dumped? Why didn't you marry them? The woman you disvirgined, why didn't you marry her? Shey na person go marry that one abi?

Useless men. Always talking rubbish without thinking. If you feel like all women are used and you can't pay to marry anyone. Stay single then, and don't bother having any affair with anyone. When you're Hot because you men are always Hot, use your hand and satisfy yourself.

Or you can go look for the woman you broke her hymen and marry her.

I said hórny! You MF! Hórny! Stop changing my words please.
Spot on! But not all men are stupid

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by femi4: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Without marriage, a lot of people won't have sense of responsibility.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2020
cooooooks:
80 percent?? 80 percent??

Do you know what 80% means??

So how many percent is it if not 80%?
Abeg jor, is 80.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by juicethekid2: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'll send it tomorrow.

I hope you're telling the truth though...
Yes don't worry I will quote you with the banned account when the ban expires
just help me I really need help
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MJBOLT: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2020
look at the royal rumble happening here grin later they will say that the family section is more civilised than the romance section.

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2020
aluyapreston:

see this STD distributor. unlimited ssx indeed. men has really fallen low for these irrational species that can't hold a minute of reasonable conversation.

You only remember STDs when it comes to policing the vagina. Abeg, go and teach your brothers to stay abstinent or at least use condoms. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

That's the way to go. We might as well enjoy and take full advantage of the vagina men are crazy over. They are always the sexually pressed ones, and women control sex as they like to claim after all. They should shame away.

Do as you like. Don't listen to stupid boys who think they can tell you what to do because they pay bride price. With which money? grin Jobless fools opening mouth on top woman matter every day.

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2020
aluyapreston:

she saw having sex as a big achievement. and I simply addressed her accordingly.

What achievement? Achievement is something you work for. Women don't have to work for sex. You even pay to satisfy us. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by AstroG: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
apatheticme:

Sure!

Just as your mom and daughter, your sister, your wife, plus all females in your ancestral lineage are amongst those you bash here daily and insult!

No one has monopoly of bashing, you bash, you get bashed, chikena.

Make all of us dey mad together, nonsense.

Every minute, yen yen yen yen yen on female matter.

OK
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by aluyapreston: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hathor5:

What achievement? Achievement is something you work for. Women don't have to work for sex. You even pay to satisfy us. grin

leave me alone, I'm not interested. is it by force?

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
juicethekid2:
Yes don't worry I will quote you with the banned account when the ban expires
just help me I really need help

Done.

You don't need to quote me.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
cooooooks:
I don't even believe in God but most of the people on NL need deliverance.

Hahahahaha

I haven't read the thread.

Now, I need to. grin

Modified:

Read the OP, a few random comments and done.

The whole bashing gets tasteless after a while.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kuns84:
In a recent YouTube video by Coach Greg Adams, a Nigerian man can be seen speaking pure facts about the institution of marriage.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn-0ZeIIHPc

I would be wary of a coach who misinterprets a Bible passage to buttress his point.

The verse is telling men not to sleep around or waste their strength.

I am wondering how that matches his article.

I have looked at bride price from the religious [Christianity] standpoint and learnt:

A man (hopefully when he is of age) picks a woman whom he has decided fit into his vision (by God's leading, his own leading, leading of others etc) and invites (by marriage) her by marriage is join him to fulfill that vision.

They form a new branch from the family tree to start their lives.

Bride price is a symbol of a man 'possessing' a woman from her parents out of love and comes with living together, change of name etc to show the world she is his and he is hers.

While a man would appreciate a chaste woman, her chastity is a fraction of what she brings to the table. She brings her gifts, talents, time, resources etc etc. to the table for the growth of the family.

Except all a man needed from a woman is her virginity (he intends to divorce her after disflowering her), the coach doesn't make much sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

You're married, aren't you?
Do you regret being married to your wife?

grin
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
crackhaus:

It's normal to get these reactions from them... no one likes being made to feel like they are not worth much on account of their sexual history.

That point aside, how they feel is not your fault neither is it the fault of that guy who made the comment – he has said what he has said. grin

Anyone who wants to feel good should go have a conversation with their boyfriends or husband, not looking for it in a strangers' comment on the internet.

@bold:

That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by descarado: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Seems this place has been quiet for long.

Seun over to you cheesy
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
I couldn't read the entire thing either.

People just wake up and open their mouths on NL.

grin

bukatyne:

Hahahahaha

I haven't read the thread.

Now, I need to. grin

Modified:

Read the OP, a few random comments and done.

The whole bashing gets tasteless after a while.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. / What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.