Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes (70432 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bobxin:

Yea, I had egwusi soup and fufu. smiley

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by tplayer: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Eaglesence:

Gbam!! Nothing remain grin

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. A bit of scarcity is what makes money money (ECN 101).

Scarcity helps but shouldn't be taken too far.

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MightyHand(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed

Do you mean fiVesome
You bad gan oo
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Yoighaman(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
anochuko01:
No one losses feeling as fast as I do.

Today I'm making your head swell, tomorrow I can even delete your number sef.

Badt guy.... wink
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Yoighaman(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kokaine:

Seriously the value for women has dropped. They are everywhere now. There's really no need to chase any girl. There are well accomplished ladies who are looking for male partners too. So why cheapen yourself so much as running after a woman who is not giving you any attention.

Well said.

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Edipet(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
specialmati:
who wrote this shit must be crazy. why always make it look like girls are trophy men should struggle to win. shit
I tired oo,

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Edipet(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Seyzcham91:
All i see on this thread is STORY FOR THE gods

cuz to me na only when a girl ask you for money or subscription and you can't help is the only time they lose feeling or interest or whatsoever

Girls these days don't even feel anything, money buy their feelings, send a girl between 2k and 5k today and see how she go dey disturb you with text, chats and calls
no be so ooo,....some girls won't call or chat you after receiving money from you until the day she need another money

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ihatethemods: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

Same same.

I've had CEOs of companies giving me their contact to get in touch, I bluffed them and rather faced the consequences ( sack) whats now special about a common shell staff that we both sit in the same famous Amala joint on the island to eat?

Same same.

Well, you know the CEOs are married men, hence, you ignore them. Maybe you don't do sugar daddies.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Seyzcham91(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin but atleast that money you first send don help you buy Small feelings or interest for the girl Heart.

Money is all they care about
Edipet:
no be so ooo,....some girls won't call or chat you after receiving money from you until the day she need another money
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ihatethemods:

Well, you know the CEOs are married men, hence, you ignore them. Maybe you don't do sugar daddies.

That's also to tell you nothing anyone has moves me. I mean, I could chose to do it for the gains, going by what you are insinuating but no, because I'm not after what people have.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ihatethemods: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

That's also to tell you nothing anyone has moves me. I mean, I could chose to do it for the gains, going by what you are insinuating but no, because I'm not after what people have.

Well, I just hope you're truly what you claiming here though. If that's the case, then it's quite applaudible.

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Anonimoss: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shortyy:
I even lose feelings when he's breathing. Like how dare he breathe? The audacity!

cheesy You sound like one girl I know. Very witty cheesy
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Drella(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Instagram accounts dey.With 3k and 2k followers.
Facebook of 8 years too dey o
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by King44(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Me wey nor get time, once it is time to shoot my shot after talking to you for some time, creating connection and you no give me face or you play hard to get... Bye bye... I can't come and waste my card and also waste my time one one girl when I can try my luck with 6 to 8 others at a time.

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Mryacks: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Someone tried to form scarce for me recently, I just blocked him.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue

Good info...
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by hstar: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
anochuko01:

Same here, it depends on my feelings/mood
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Tonitoniton(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5

Not in all cases.

Some ladies prefer what u just stated as boring to ladies.

Ladies are wired different.

Up bringing and earrly intense experience help to form them
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by yemi1504: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
anochuko01:

Not as fast as mine bro, the moment I see say you dey play hard to get, I don japa, no time, me no like wahala for myself! Chikena!

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by yemi1504: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

If you follow woman matter, you will be frustrated.

If I ask you, and she come lose interest, I go wakapass.

I no get time for nonsense drama.

Abi o bro. Do I even get to that gate? Once, you are playing hard to get peren, I don move! Na your loss, not mine!

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by praz001(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
car hire service available with Lagos ...
Traveling or carrying luggages
spacious sienna bus 2006

call or text 08050295755
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by yemi1504: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chukkychukky:
dat 4, me i no get time to waste wen chicks full every. if she claim hard to get e get some wey dey soft to get. chikinah.

For this 9ja, soft to get? Iffahear!
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by PearlFid(f): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

when you don't ask they say you ain't caring? what do you people want?
biko ask o... I loved be pampered
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Caleycash(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue
fight for what exactly... you keep your brain for bank not to reciprocate his love!?, this is 2020 no one has such trivial time by the way women yakpa everywhere!
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Angelacruz: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Lol,this girl u are funny
Shortyy:
I even lose feelings when he's breathing. Like how dare he breathe? The audacity!
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by JentuPrinz(m): 3:28am On Dec 16, 2020
HalpyBee:
The "have you eaten" guys are plenty smiley

Dat is 9ja way of saying"I love you."
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Emeka71(m): 5:26am On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

Babes seems to have feelings on boys who want them.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 5:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

If I say NO...are yhu gonna send me food and feed me? That's the pampering I'm talking about o...
Not
"Please find something to eat dear" or "I won't be happy with yhu if yhu don't eat"...

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by dmgr(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2020
KenBen217:
about point 2,many women are insufferable during texting. can't blame them sincerely because they always have lots of people in their DMs so they don't always put efforts in chat so that's about it. you'll chat with a girl and there's no topic she can contribute meaningfully on. all she says is "k" ,yh...etc...at dat point the best you can ask her is stuff like "have you eaten"... because you're basically chatting at her level of responsiveness and exposure.

your head they their
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Bigsecret(f): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Number 1 is so true

Bro! We not rushing grin
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by RuggedSniper: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by HalpyBee(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Dat is 9ja way of saying"I love you."
Funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16