Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes (70433 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Raalsalghul:

For your mind! "You blocked a potential partner"?

I give you one months top, you'll register a new moniker looking for a "God fearing eligible young man". No be you again.

Nope. I've left that stage for your sisters and daughters. Trust me. It their turn now. cool
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Jodha(f): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Be over caring with me o.... I may look tough but deep down I want to be pampered angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Raalsalghul: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

Nope. I've left that stage for your sisters and daughters. Trust me. It their turn now. cool

So when is the wedding date since you've left that stage.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

Nice one beautiful, so what am I supposed to do if she's still taking calls from her ex? she didn't even tag me to any of her birthday pictures but oga ex took one full picture?? Hope am not being paranoid? You are a lady and I would love to talk with you. how can I reach you.

This your case is different.

If a girl is still taking her exs' call and uploading his photos with you in the picture, then she doesn't love you.

She should be able to move on from her ex if she truly loves her new man.

My dear, stop wasting your time. Its obvious you're the one dating her, she's not dating you.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Raalsalghul:

So when is the wedding date since you've left that stage.

Mind your biz, Mr. Tale-bearer. Like seriously, are you not ashamed? Going about and trying to know every details about people on here?

Stop this attitude and learn to mind your biz.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by odinson1(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Someone tried to form scarce for me recently, I just blocked him.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue

Smart men have learnt Never to take relationship advice from Women

#Redpill

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Raalsalghul: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

Mind your biz, Mr. Tale-bearer. Like seriously, are you not ashamed? Going about and trying to know every details about people on here?

Stop this attitude and learn to mind your biz.

Why should I be ashamed on a faceless forum?

Are you listening to yourself!

6 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
odinson1:

Smart men have learnt Never to take relationship advice from Women

#Redpill

If you didn't appreciate this advice, you wouldn't have stopped by to comment. So, I think it struck you real hard somewhere hence your reaction.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MilesLamar(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

This your case is different.

If a girl is still taking her exs' call and uploading his photos with you in the picture, then she doesn't love you.

She should be able to move on from her ex if she truly loves her new man.

My dear, stop wasting your time. Its obvious you're the one dating her, she's not dating you.

Thank you.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ajax99(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Never be a simp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2020
girls matter weak us since day one

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by mbahdi(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by sammirano: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Their loss
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Jaqenhghar: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5
Somebody will write up his own opinion based on one or two experiences and conclude that it applies to all women.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by IamPlato(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Bros save the chasing for money and achievements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Numerouno94(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

when you don't ask they say you ain't caring? what do you people want?

Men should not waste their time trying to figure out women, you will just be miserable. just make money and have money...women do not leave money..that's all you need to know about women!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ceeogbaru2: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Next.........
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by banio: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
The only mistake that makes a girl to loss interest is forming caring man and FORGETTING TO KNACK THE PVSSY HARD.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by SmartPolician: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
HalpyBee:
The "have you eaten" guys are plenty smiley

You lots are just unbelievable!

I once had a girlfriend who complained that I don't even ask her if she had eaten!

Tufiakwa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nigercity: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
All correct
Expect number 4
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Jimmy231: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
HalpyBee:
The "have you eaten" guys are plenty smiley
Waiting we wan come ask Una knowing fully well say Una no sabi pass food

8 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by RomanGreen: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

Lol, they are really confused set of humans

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Idrisab(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Girls lose this....
Girls want that ......
Girls love this....
Girls hate that ....

Who the f**k goes around researching all these stupid stuffs
Who gives a Bleep??!!!!

Gerrarahia Mahn

OP deserves to banished from here

Girls are f**king confused beings
They don't even knw what they want

Mtcheewww

Gerrout jare

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Omezif(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Some fear of God girls that are looking for husband can't tolerate rubbish from men they detected as another things that are not going to give them their wishes.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

If you follow woman matter, you will be frustrated.

If I ask you, and she come lose interest, I go wakapass.

I no get time for nonsense drama.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by BabaIbo: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
I don't just have time for all these shit...

I meet fine fine babes daily due to my kind of business but I am too busy with money making.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Akinbahm(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MrJavaS: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
I have given up on all these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Numerouno94(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
undecided
Nonsense nd Buhari. Who luv epp?

She ask me do u luv me nd i said "slightly" cos i only luv "my bed nd my mama" I'm sorry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
In this life weh I dey so, I cannot come and kill myself on top woman matter

Woman weh love you go love you.

Just pray make God give you the right woman to marry.

All these nonsense Epistles na story for the gods

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by specialmati(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
who wrote this shit must be crazy. why always make it look like girls are trophy men should struggle to win. shit

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.