Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes (70435 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Chukkychukky(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
dat 4, me i no get time to waste wen chicks full every. if she claim hard to get e get some wey dey soft to get. chikinah.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Idrisab:
Girls lose this....
Girls wants that ......
Girls love this....
Girls hates that ....

Who the f**k goes around researching all these stupid stuffs
Who gives a Bleep??!!!!

Gerrarahia Mahn

OP deserves to banished from here

Girls are f**king confused beings
They don't even knw what they want

Mtcheewww

Gerrout jare

Lol... This one don vex finish

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Numerouno94(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

If you follow woman matter, you will be frustrated.
If I ask you, and she come lose interest, I go wakapass.
I no get time for nonsense drama.
I wonder ooo. Still Surprised how nd why some dudes see babes as gold. Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by sanpipita(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol why are people still writing crap like this, anyone who likes you will like everything you do isn't rocket science
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Deejay1000(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
the only thing i cant give up easily chasing is money. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

Nice one beautiful, so what am I supposed to do if she's still taking calls from her ex? she didn't even tag me to any of her birthday pictures but oga ex took one full picture?? Hope am not being paranoid? You are a lady and I would love to talk with you. how can I reach you.

If I were you I will give her a matching order.

In this life, things don't happen by coincidence.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by tfash96(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed
That's how we roll.. Sixsome isn't bad but drug should be involved o
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Revolva(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
nonsense ooo this post is totally nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOkK_n7AD8k
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Deejay1000:
the only thing i cant give up easily chasing is money. cheesy
The only thing I can't give up never ever is chasing God

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Franklydes(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5
Nice try but for me the No4 is just so overrated. Honestly for me if i ask you out over a long period of time and you be forming hard to get, look when you finally accept i swear i no go take you serious at all. Don't waste my time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by LordVaiki: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5
RUBBISH!!
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Daddycharger: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Keep playing hard to get, meet you all in shiloh 2050

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
Be over caring with me o.... I may look tough but deep down I want to be pampered angry
. Lol
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by mattmogan88: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
MrTAnonymous:

3. Being too available

4. Giving up too soon

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Daddycharger:
Keep playing hard to get, meet you all in shiloh 2050

Rapture fit don happen by then

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by toscolee(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2020
@number 4.
If she wan lose feeling, make she lose.
No be to chase woman I come dis life come do.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2020
Franklydes:
Nice try but for me the No4 is just so overrated. Honestly for me if i ask you out over a long period of time and you be forming hard to get, look when you finally accept i swear i no go take you serious at all. Don't waste my time.

Lol...

Make we both dey act the drama together grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2020
toscolee:
@number 4.
If she wan lose feeling, make she lose.
No be to chase woman I come dis life come do.

Lol.... No time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by smiliyB(f): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Shortyy:
I even lose feelings when he's breathing. Like how dare he breathe? The audacity!
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Deejay1000(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

The only thing I can't give up never ever is chasing God
i dont chase GOD i believe in him by default.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Seyzcham91(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2020
All i see on this thread is STORY FOR THE gods

cuz to me na only when a girl ask you for money or subscription and you can't help is the only time they lose feeling or interest or whatsoever

Girls these days don't even feel anything, money buy their feelings, send a girl between 2k and 5k today and see how she go dey disturb you with text, chats and calls
MrTAnonymous:

3. Being too available

4. Giving up too soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by mariahAngel(f): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Ajax99:
Never be a simp

What is Nairaland's definition of the term simp?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by bahaushe1: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2020
All these theories............... Just gather money, girls will be all over you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nostradamus: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed
you're blessed!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2020
isthatso:

Men should not waste their time trying to figure out women, you will just be miserable. just make money and have money...women do not leave money..that's all you need to know about women!!!

Nobe lie Bro.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MyGeneration(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Na only during those under 25 years guys dae dae at mercy to girl. Any guy above 25 dieing for u as a girl thank your God.

Some guys now will just collect your number and never call u, so no too much think say u important

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by ruffDiamond: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
if na Nigerian girls, pls don't give a flying fvck,they ain't worth the slightest effort or wahala, most are already LOOSE and useless, just fvck and dump them o for the next dude in line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by waleadeagb(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Aaaah, Lol..That's me, I would call and be asking have you eaten? We hat are you doing now? What's up? So boring to even me the guy but can a nice good do, what's the direction of conversation to be initiated to a babe that's hardly knowledgeable on things happening around her than so much concern and concentration on her beauty. Most girls are vain and are just like mannequin....no tangible talent, no inward vibes that could make a progressive and inspirational discussion. Some girls knows nothing about what's happening presently in this country or outside. Some don't even know the company that produces the iPhone they are using. It's a wonderful feeling when you meet and interact with intelligent ladies....you can never get enough of her if you are intelligent yourself....it's like driving in a roller coaster, no finishing point...from one topic to the other and absolute fulfilling and enjoyable discussions. One Love

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by HalpyBee(f): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Jimmy231:
Waiting we wan come ask Una knowing fully well say Una no sabi pass food
undecided
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Deejay1000:

i dont chase GOD i believe in him by default.

Well, I chase God! Just like the Psalmist says: "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God."
Psalms 42:1 NIV

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
banio:
The only mistake that makes a girl to loss interest is forming caring man and FORGETTING TO KNACK THE PVSSY HARD.

Honestly this happened to me late last year. The gal just wants us to be having sex and I was doing Mr Nice guy.. lool. Even if she loves you and you don't bang the hell outta her, she will eventually lose interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by richmondefosa(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
How does this information affect the price of a bag of rice or a mudu of beans in the market? undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.