Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61382 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by tobechi74: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Badadvisor:

Wisdom no no kee you my brother i dey owe you 50k automatically because of this comment

I need am to get more wisdom, make. I send Acc Number?? �
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?

How is she ur wife?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by gees101(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oga nor dey call wife for this matter abeg she nor be ur wife, na ur girlfriend she be just talk to the padi as guy man to guy man . e be like ur woman get big yansh Abi?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by bbmate: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.

it's not like that most of the time!!!!

May God forgive! There was woman like that disturbing me and I have to relate it to my wife.
I later find out that I bleeped the women!
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by sonofElElyon: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
You seem not to know the destructive fury of a man when he catches a man messing with his wife. He will assume the worst. Many men have been killed for "trespassing". Go and get married and leave fornicatious and adulterous behavior! Don't be a victim of a crime of passion!

Rawhumper:
Di nothing bro....i toasted my neighbours wife few months ago, she told me she is not into that but we can be just friends....i notice sumtimes she sits showing her laps while washing her clothes, the other day we were gisting during lockdown, we were playing like we should not come eachothers side, i playfully touched her and she was all smiles....revently i told her i visit her someday with goodie, she said thats how i talk because i have promised but never showed up in her house.

I dont care if she told the husband, but deep than me i dont want to Bleep her though she has one of the sexiest arse on earth but i have never showed up to her house for over a year....i had another married one that wanted to come secretly i toasted her inside Keke, she was relunctant before cos she said her hus is very jealous...when she asked me on phone the day i be around....i told her i have siblings at home that ended the relationship(she doesnt want to have sex in hotel cos of fear of her husband).

I like to flirt just for fun, your neighbour may be my kind, i never sleep with her no matter, but i can talk rubbish flirt up and down once you married thats where it ends.

So bro just watch her but keep her busy, if she bleeps him then save your bride price money.

author=tylerboy1501 post=97084277]Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.

Pls guys what do I do?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by PROPHETmichael: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
The only action you need to take is to sign your girl permanently by paying her bride price ASAP because at the moment she's a free agent. After that, if another club approach her, you have every right to take action such direct warning as well as installing secret CCTV in your domain to monitor situation.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by adonni: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
May Gos bless every helper in this forum
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by engrchykae(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Your neighbor must be a Yoruba,the only tribe that has no respect for people's wives.
Adultery is yoruba
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Namodahydar: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
‪What really Happened to #EndSARS Protesters in Lagos Nigeria �� ‬
‪ ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syo3EtP0u-I
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Ogidigan1: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
My suggestion:

I have a baba somewhere in Ijebu-ode...all u need to kill him is 5naira note, one native egg, 1 black pigeon and 2 native chalks.

Send me an DM
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by nNEOo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kapilta:
"My wife that stays with me at home" shocked I yaff taya honestly.

Kai,see humor abeg grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Rawhumper(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
[

That your name sounds Elvish bro, are you from the city of Riverdale?

Thanks for your advice, the truth is the husband doesnt greet me any longer.....he
doesnt know i would have bleeped his wife tey tey.....all i needed to do was to keep visiting
her especially the period he travelled, i noticed
for a very long time he has not travelled unlike him...maybe his wife is using me to keep him
around but nah i dont intend to sleep with her.

Once again thanks bro...Aniron!!

quote author=sonofElElyon post=97142451]You seem not to know the destructive fury of a man when he catches a man messing with his wife. He will assume the worst. Many men have been killed for "trespassing". Go and get married and leave fornicatious and adulterous behavior! Don't be a victim of a crime of passion!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by shaw2(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Guy u carry someone else daughter keep for House, no bride price, hoping next year BY GOD'S GRACE to go n pay, just dey knack her upandan when n how u like.
Money u no get, Dey live for face me I face u compd, yet dey tok about marriage.
It's like u like unending poverty. Your Sex partner (not ur wife as u claimed) dey comot outside to brush in 2020.
It's matter of time before she start calling u hopeless man.
If u don't want to be called hopeless man for public compd. make money first.
U don hear say person enter Emoney house to chase his wife when she is brushing?

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Cetacean419: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
We should call a spade a spade many of you didn't rebuke this Guy. "My wife,but we are not married". Who is a wife?
a married woman considered in relation to her spouse. She is not your wife but mistress because you haven't paid her bride price. If I was the Neighbour I would have hit your mistress hardcore(Sarcasm Intended)
You pay her bride price then you can have right over her. Big Hypocrite!!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Unrated900(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Get a license Barretta 9mm or Pump action

Blow his head off

When you get to police station say he is a thief

And he trespassed
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Commotfornigeri: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
You live in a compound where you go outside to brush teeth and this is your worry?

Suffer no dey taya you?

Focus on making it big. If she falls for him, it will be her loss. If you fail in life, then she'd have saved her head.

Your priorities should be in elevating your current living standards and financial situation. Not woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by bigcasava1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
CamusMidas:

Tell her make she play along, then catch am pants down and deal with him.
perfect
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by chrizzyace: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

Continue to observe him, if he continues my brother na to confront am oo no time ...
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Excuzeme: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

Talk to him like a gentleman first, no anger or harsh words.
Just tell him that you NOTICED that he is trying to kollobi your Wife and you would appreciate if he would RESPECT your relationship and not come in-between both of you.

If he is a decent man, he will take the cue and move-on.
But if he is the common type of stupid men who dont respect themselves, he will persist to run after your wife.

Two Options ( I am assuming your wife GENUINELY not interested in the Man and is not just 'SIZING YOU UP' on this, testing your reaction, as you know, Women cannot be trusted 100%, she may just be testing the waters or trying to see if you have notced what is going on and pretended not to);

1) Arrange with your Wife, to trap him inside your Room.
If you can get a Camera rolling to record the incident, do so (You can use a Phone, hidden somewhere in the House). Let your wife play receptive for some days and tell him that her husband will be out on a particular day and time and he can sneak in. On the said day, make a fuse of going out and bid your wife bye-bye loudly, for him to hear. Once you are out, let your wife signal to him to come in. Let her cajole him to remove his clothes and do small romance but no sex and she should not remove her own cloth.
She should ensure you can open the door from outside with your own key.
Open the door un-announced and dash him a blinding slap first, seize his Cloths and tie him and let your wife hold him and shout loudly that he wanted to Rape her.
Preparation: get some Boys ready and let them know that one man was planning to rape your wife once you are out of the House and they would be around to assist you in the process.

Even if it is just the beating he would receive, he would never run after another man's wife again in his life, once he gets out of the "Rape allegation".
One of the conditions he would be given, for you to drop the allegation, is to move out of that Compound immediately, even if he is shameless to not know that he cant stay there afterwards (some men nor get shame).
It is not for you to run out of the place for him and who told you he cant still trace your new abode and still persist in trying to do your wife? undecided
That man can/will murder you, if he has the chance, just to Bleep your wife. angry undecided

Option 2: Magun
But he may die and l dont think it is worth it to finish him off just because of his randy behaviour
It is a last Option, if and when nothing else has worked, some He-Goats are very stubborn and would even tell you that they will sleep with her and their is nothing you can do or they will jazz her or she may even collude with him, in such extreme case, Magun is allowed.

PS: I hate Men who dont respect married Women, despite all the Single ladies that full-ground. Running after a married Woman and trying to Bleep her is the greatest form of disrespect you can do to a fellow Man, in my own opinon.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by thuxzwda1: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Womanizer:

Arrest him on what basis? Which crime did he commit?
I tire oo......naija husband
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by AFONJACOW(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chase his mother, his sisters, his girlfriend or wife if he had any... Show him u are not a weak heart , if u can't do any of these, hmmmmm poison him with sinpper and run away with ur gf
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Excuzeme: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Commotfornigeri:
You live in a compound where you go outside to brush teeth and this is your worry?

Suffer no dey taya you?

Focus on making it big. If she falls for him, it will be her loss. If you fail in life, then she'd have saved her head.

Your priorities should be in elevating your current living standards and financial situation. Not woman.

Your statement is unfair!
Everybody starts from somewhere, it does not mean he should lose his wife just because he is yet to make it big!
Otherwise, every poor man will not have a wife. grin
Moreover, People as poor as Drivers, Gardeners, Washerman, Gatemen, HouseBoy, etc, all sleep with the Wives of their Billionaire Employers. grin undecided

Having or not having Money has nothing to do with being Decent!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by oloshun(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Ajax99:
Relocate

And if the same thing happens in the new place? He should continue relocating until he relocates to heaven?

Bro, don't panic or be sad for anything. The matter is simple: don't rush to relocate because someone is after your wife to-be. If she is meant for you, she would stay, if not, yours is coming. Focus on your self sufficiency. When you are buoyant financially, I tell you, it will be hard for people to come near your wife because she won't lack most things. Life of struggle attracts many ridicules. Keep your head straight, it must be well soonest.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by thuxzwda1: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Does she work? If she stays at home, there's a possibility that they'll bleep theirselves one day and females are not to be trusted at all.

after 1 month.....dey fit don bleep already...and she's just trying to know if he knows

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Excuzeme: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Cetacean419:
We should call a spade a spade many of you didn't rebuke this Guy. "My wife,but we are not married". Who is a wife?
a married woman considered in relation to her spouse. She is not your wife but mistress because you haven't paid her bride price. If I was the Neighbour I would have hit your mistress hardcore(Sarcasm Intended)
You pay her bride price then you can have right over her. Big Hypocrite!!

There is nothing like "Mistress" in the legal relationship of two adults.
It is not a matter of having 'right over a woman', even if you pay the whole CBN on a Woman, if she does not love you and does not want to be with you, your so-called RIGHT amounts to NOTHING.
Just because they are not legally/ traditionally married, does not remove the DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and RIGHTS of married Couple, from both of them.

The RIGHT he has NOW, is her VOLUNTARILY wanting to LIVE with HIM, in a relationship akin to Husband and Wife, and the Law recognises that (In law, they call it (Co-habitation)

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by thuxzwda1: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2020
africandictator:
Don’t take any action or talk to him about it. Since your supposed wife is just telling you this after a month. She is either pissed at him for not giving her Christmas money and now she wants to snitch so you can deal with him. My friend use your head and enter 2021 in peace.

I bliv u die.....'don't trust women'

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by RomanGreen: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Charge him with being a nuisance to public peace. He's bothering his wife. Opening a file of 5k in a police station will see them deal with him terribly.

And knowing our our police, they can even change the charge to rape, so as to get more bail funds from him. By the time he's done paying himself out from their net, even if the wife greets him, he won't respond.

Hahahahahha, you are wicked o cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Attakwu101: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Guy chuba ego, if you dey live for duplex your story go different tongue tongue
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by thatsleepboy1: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2020
thuxzwda1:

after 1 month.....dey fit don bleep already...and she's just trying to know if he knows

Exactly my brother
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Excuzeme: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT or LET HER ENGAGE IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT WILL BE MAKING HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLY AND COMING BACK IN THE EVENING angry

if all of the above options fails, sharply IMPREGNATE her ASAP undecided

You never hear say some Men He-Goats dey run after pregnant House wife to Bleep?
Hmmm.., fear some people o. undecided grin
I think the best deterrent is to make sure the Man himself hands-off, due to something that deters him.
Putting him in trouble as l mentioned above, will certainly do that and it will cost the Husband nothing, to achieve.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Aguogba(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2020
YorubaMod:
That ur girl sef, something happened and she is telling you after one month, don't take her serious ogbeni.
You're very wise. The wife-to-be is not trustworthy. She was considering it and maybe waiting for just another quarrel to justify giving in. When it didn't come, egungun that lives in her heart applied full break and reversed just few metres to the express.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.