Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61386 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Dailyhappenings: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Watch them well oo...see how Erica dey spray money...make money guy...she go stay
El

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-DFXiBVNMs
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT or LET HER ENGAGE IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT WILL BE MAKING HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLY AND COMING BACK IN THE EVENING angry

if all of the above options fails, sharply IMPREGNATE her ASAP undecided

U will relocate tire. Even her office or shop u will also relocate that one tire also. Don’t marry sm1 u can trust and sm1 who get sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Incandescent(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
You are not married to her yet so.......

NEXT!!!!
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by coldcandy: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

I got plan but not now
u planned to marry her later.
U planned to relocate later.
Mr Planner keep planning. Na go your woman de go ooo
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by 99thEnemy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Where is pastor righteousness39 when you need him? cheesy
The Nairaland Celebrity endtime religious bigot? grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by pappy0080: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
For God's sake, what has Nairaland turned to recently? What sort of nonsense topic is this? Moderators need to filter front-page topics from nonsense posts. There are highly educating news including matters of national interest out there that requires viewer's attention.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by HassieMalcomson(f): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why are you keep a single man with your wife? Are there more family members? What happens in your absence?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by litaninja(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
The Nigerian marriage customs dictate that's she's NOT actually your WIFE. so how can you be claiming what is not?
You're living with your girlfriend, who may or may not feel the same level of commitment as you.
Landlord can carry go.
Simple.

tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by micflo28(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Badadvisor:

Mumu man
kids will always be kids.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Until you say I do....... Nothing has been done

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by olugabbie(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.

Pls guys what do I do?

You have a role to play, likewise your wife to be. Your own role is to confront the guy and tell him to stop. After doing that. It is now left for your wife to be to choose between you two. Don't get yourself into a fight with the guy. Cos there is possibility that ur wife like him too. Handle it with maturity. If he eventually take her from u. Don't worry you will get a better girl. Let her prove her love for you. Be wise & watchful.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by litaninja(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na dem. Awon leech crew.
Is it too much for her to have her flat so they both move there

Vyolet:
You must be living in a face me I face you house for your girlfriend to still be brushing outside.
Don't bring that girl in to suffer please.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by moneyissweet(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
You dey advise person wey no get money to pay bride price to relocate?

tylerboy1501:

I got plan but not now
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Sunsets: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Funny caption. Behind your back? What else do you expect? In your front?
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by MansoryMX(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT or LET HER ENGAGE IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT WILL BE MAKING HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLY AND COMING BACK IN THE EVENING angry

if all of the above options fails, sharply IMPREGNATE her ASAP undecided

You sound like a kid. Na so your mama and sisters dey open their legs anyhow? Have some decency young man. Stop thinking this way about women! It’s not good for your health. If she wanted to do something with the said neigbor, she won’t have told her husband to be.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by galaxi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
nwoke m, gaa chuba ego!
Man, go and hustle for money.
I hate when men cry over a woman they have not paid her bride price.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by cosmos1440: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Is that what she told you Tunde? shocked

I did not toast her o

Nutcase !!!
That's what you are !!!

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Rawgold29(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.
oyo lo wa...you better wake
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by MansoryMX(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

I will give you one very important advice bro. Be vigilant towards that your particular neighbor and make sure you don’t allow him kill you. Warned him thoroughly and make him sign undertaking at the station. People who do such thing usually have sinister motives. You have a good woman, keep her.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Eriokanmi: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Some ladies give up easily when they're being frequently battered. Stop the quarrell so you don't end up losing her. They easily get stuck to whoever is giving them attention and care. Be warned
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by dododawa1: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chase his wife too, Endcorruption.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Can I tell you the bitter truth, bro? Your wife can only tell you of men she said no to their sexual advances but will never tell you of the ones she accepted and slept with.
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Whitelookq: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na your front he go chase ur wife before?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by RichAbujaGuy: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
>>>Pls guys what do I do?

Share that hoe with your compound mate.... and forget about the bride price... 99% of the time a good respectful woman doesn't get approached in a disrespectful manner and she especially doesn't wait a month to report advances and improprieties .
F*ck her until u tire of the mouth, arguing, and kpekus. save your money then move on. she's not worth ur peace of mind, nor getting u set up in some type of violence.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Maski87: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Akuko,that happens all the time,my own neighbor is actually chopping my wife
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?
Women will tell u the ones they rejected, but we know deh hear abouth the ones they accepted...cheesy

Becareful with women, so that your days will be longer and extra fulfilling.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Rawhumper(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Di nothing bro....i toasted my neighbours wife few months ago, she told me she is not into that but we can be just friends....i notice sumtimes she sits showing her laps while washing her clothes, the other day we were gisting during lockdown, we were playing like we should not come eachothers side, i playfully touched her and she was all smiles....revently i told her i visit her someday with goodie, she said thats how i talk because i have promised but never showed up in her house.

I dont care if she told the husband, but deep than me i dont want to Bleep her though she has one of the sexiest arse on earth but i have never showed up to her house for over a year....i had another married one that wanted to come secretly i toasted her inside Keke, she was relunctant before cos she said her hus is very jealous...when she asked me on phone the day i be around....i told her i have siblings at home that ended the relationship(she doesnt want to have sex in hotel cos of fear of her husband).

I like to flirt just for fun, your neighbour may be my kind, i never sleep with her no matter, but i can talk rubbish flirt up and down once you married thats where it ends.

So bro just watch her but keep her busy, if she bleeps him then save your bride price money.

author=tylerboy1501 post=97084277]Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

Pls guys what do I do? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Robinson155(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:

Charge him with being a nuisance to public peace. He's bothering his wife. Opening a file of 5k in a police station will see them deal with him terribly.

And knowing our our police, they can even change the charge to rape, so as to get more bail funds from him. By the time he's done paying himself out from their net, even if the wife greets him, he won't respond.

Later you go follow dem Dey talk say police corrupt
People like you deserve slap
Yeye person.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Johneroh1: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by worworbabe: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:

Charge him with being a nuisance to public peace. He's bothering his wife. Opening a file of 5k in a police station will see them deal with him terribly.

And knowing our our police, they can even change the charge to rape, so as to get more bail funds from him. By the time he's done paying himself out from their net, even if the wife greets him, he won't respond.

See nonsense o. This is how you empower the police to maltreat fellow Nigerians. Later you will shout #Endsars
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by hope4nigeria(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?
kill him
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by sonofElElyon: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
By his own account the man only approached the woman once. He hasn't spoken to her since that one time. OP didn't mention a second time

sorepco:
Take no action now. Make u no go fight o! If he does it again u can calmly tell him not to disturb your wife to be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.