Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67237 Views)

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 19, 2020
toyflare:
Guy for use Coded runs. At least with 30k you I'll get a very neat preety girl.
He was probably raised as MOMMY'S BOY.
that's what you get when you PET your KIDS.
COMMON SENSE distances from them the moment you start pampering them.
...a smart doctor will get same quality or better ones for free with incentives attached.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Map1(m): 4:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I don't think so please.... it's not possible that every female he comes across accused him of rape because they all feel jilted. ... it's not possible...

yes you are right he is a rapist but if they must accused him,is social media a court of law where they can judge and jail criminal? If truly she has any case against him let her go to court and stop all her nonsense
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Kewtt: 4:24am On Dec 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, MARRIED MEN ARE MORE SEX STARVED THAN SINGLE MEN.
WORSE IS IF THE MAN'S INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING HER NEEDS OR DANCING TO HER MUSIC... NOTHING FOR HIM.

You're yet to meet the married but single in the heart men.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Map1(m): 4:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Most of Nigerian ladies of now are days are so useless with out value, when I was in school a lady we slept together on same bed for good 4month later accused me of Rape this is a lady I provide food and transport fee to, some one I help when some of other ladies could not help her you know the funniest part of it for the duration we spent together I never see the colour of her pants yes we slept on same bed the moment she has problem with some guys and I blame her for the crisis she turned it against me that is how she re paid me my kindness towards her.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Tinsim: 4:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmmmmm tell this guy to better marry or he go die inside hole.

For your local salt water fish llke catfish, crocker, crayfish and other food items please call or WhatsApp 08060731964
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Tannhauser(m): 4:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Whiteshield:
That guy didn't pay her anything. He only said he paid her 200$ so that she will say it is a lie, he didn't pay her any money.
At that point, it becomes all about the money and it is established that she is a prostitute.

Of course he didn't give her a dime. I knew this. You are intelligent. Really smart.

That's why she's so pained.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Tannhauser:

Of course he didn't give her a dime. I knew this. You are intelligent. Really smart.

grin grin grin
He better start praying she is the type to patronise a herbalist and put his picture in a bottle.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I'm surprised people still operate with this archaic mentality of "getting married because of sex".
Lol
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by tunde82seidat(f): 5:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Abeg I'm just irritated by the story and some of the comments here.We need to add values to ourselves as women ,it's so disturbing to read so many derogatory words used on women on this platform .Until we learn to place value on ourselves as women , until we all learn to zip up these men won't respect us.In the course of my job I v had men try to entice me with money . For what now ,when I can equally work to get the kinda of money . Its really annoying how we v enabled these men over the years ,they glorify sex and now see most ladies as sex object . You see that social media too ehn! You go on ig n see girls shaking bombom and some of these artistes posting their nudes on their stories Gosh! And guess what? they v the highest followership.Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10am On Dec 19, 2020
onyechez:

There's a site someone on NAIRALAND was promoting, some Nigerian girls charge up to 2,500 dollars some 4,500 Australian dollars, some in different high value currencies.
Na that day I know say olosho business done dey rampant for nigeria. Nowadays you don't need to go pick them up, those are local streets urchins that stand on the road. Just book a place, they will come and give you service. Them full many dating sites, some are sites with their prices nothing like dating, you see them with price tags.
Give me examples of the sites na lol

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Lexusgs430: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2020
millionboi2:
Sure in dat case ,he will b said to have bn decived

He neglected his brain, and allowed his dick do the thinking ......
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by sinola(m): 5:26am On Dec 19, 2020
If that guy is a rapist as claimed by the olosho,he will not grant this live chat wit his face on camera.
This is a case of deal gone wrong.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 19, 2020
This boy himself who said he paid 100,000 for folly, see his papa and mama house at Ogwumabiri

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Donjazzy12(m): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Uprightness100:
It is officially confirmed that Sin removes sense from humans..

See how 2 grown ups are messing up themselves Worldwide all because of the iniquity and sin of Immorality..

Whether Doctor raped her or not, He is now seen and known Worldwide as an alleged rapist..

Flee From All appearance of iniquity..

It will help you here on Earth and in Eternity..
He is not a rapist. Period. Stop promoting nonsense. A prostitute who negotiated terms cannot claim rape.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Donjazzy12(m): 5:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not disputing these facts sha...the fact that she followed him to a hotel room speak volumes...but my reservations is that.. more than two ladies has accused him...it means he's actually a rapist ...may he didn't rape her but must have raped others...

I blame social media for all these rise of sexual immorality....every body wants to pepper them...every girl wants to wear the latest hair..shoe ..clothe and bag...just to pose for the gram...

It doesn't matter how yhu get the money.... it's disgusting...I know a girl that had to sleep with a guy...just to make snap chat videos in his car... it's really disgusting...

This is why many guys have zero regard for ladies..
He did not rape her. The other girls accusing him are also prostitutes, that's how they behave. They are coordinating to bring him down. This guy is not a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Ernesthugo(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Realtord43:
200K for a public hoe olosho?

Tueh!
When 5k girl yapaa for street.

Bcus she be bleach singer nai make her price high like that?

Toto were done slag and wide with condemn pusssy oil nai this mumu man paid 200k for.

Pussy is a top and expensive entity now.

She used kanyanamata na why the **FOOL** say her toto sweet
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by dingbang(m): 5:35am On Dec 19, 2020
grin
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.

Did you finish watching the video? I am sure you have called like 50 people to spread the false information. Typical Nigerian.

He said he sent her a fake alert. He DID not pay her a kobo and his friend said that's what he does. He goes online, picks up ladie like Ubunja does, and takes them to hotel rooms he negotiates with them, has sex with them and insults them afterwards. Who knows he may even be using them for rituals. What job does he do? How much most Doctors get for account? He even raped some other women too. You call her a hoe but he is the hoe judging from his antecedents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2020
alphaNomega:
Bros, sometimes, you would like to hit outside your regular cheesy
Okay na, see where it landed him. Paying 200k for sex no just make sense, I guess the sex wasn't even good so he felt it's not worth it.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Pauladex(m): 5:43am On Dec 19, 2020
indigene:
This boy himself who said he paid 100,000 for folly, see his papa and mama house at Ogwumabiri
is this a joke or prank?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Paying this much for cunt is absolutely crazy? This guy has no class
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Sagay212:

You sure say him pay? I suspect he didn't pay anything to that girl and that's why she is coming after him. The thing pain the babe wella and she wan revenge. Them don scam her towtow
He said he is yet to pay.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jeff1607(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
According to him, he paid for sex

This is Prostitution.

She cannot say the truth because Prostitution is illegal,she got to hide behind rape.

If Prostitution were legal, ladies will reduce false rape accusation
If Prostitution were legal,she would bring evidence of negotiation and get Justice in court.

prostitute are victims of the society and do not deserve to be punnished. Imagine standing semi- naked in the middle of the night exposing ones body to cold not go mention the various incident of non- payment and rape. The job is illegal so they cannot report to anyone. When they do, society turn a deaf ear.

Criminalising prostitution does not help the victim. A law should protect the victim from harm. The prostitute are not harming anyone.

Holland ,one of the few countries go legalize prostitution reports a thirty percent reduction in rape- reported cases. Would plying the route provide a glimpse of hope for the oldest profession in the world?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/25/any-hope-for-the-LovePeddler/

Prostitutes victims of society?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
The man is a liar. From his antecedents his is an online criminal. Let her and the other girls who have fallen victim of his evil antics take the shameless criminal to Court. Like Ubunja should too. He has been at it for long. Its now the end of the road for him.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
toyflare:
Okay na, see where it landed him. Paying 200k for sex no just make sense, I guess the sex wasn't even good so he felt it's not worth it.

He didnt pay. He sent fake alert. Watch the video again and stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2020
toyflare:
Guy for use Coded runs. At least with 30k you I'll get a very neat preety girl.

Pretty like your daughter. grin

Pretty girl or pretty prostitute?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by goshen26: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Are u kidding me

100k for a pu.sy when u can actually marry a decent lady and enter anytime u want

Walahi, them swear for u
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Tannhauser:

grin grin grin

He recorded her whilst having sex with that. Thats unlwaful. She has proof and she will laugh last. If other women come out to accuse him of rape, he is in soup and woe betide him if his matter his heard by a female judge who has daughters at home.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by mmsen: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next

Marriage isn't full of stress?

What planet do you live on?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next

The guy is irresponsible. His friend said he goes online to pick different girls abd have sex with them. Filthy doctor. He even recorded her nude. That could get him in deep shi.t.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by bewla(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
Or better still come ipodo for ikeja get them 1k for one round

olosho chip pass this wahala
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Digmygold: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

He was probably raised as MOMMY'S BOY.
that's what you get when you PET your KIDS.
COMMON SENSE distances from them the moment you start pampering them.
...a smart doctor will get same quality or better ones for free with incentives attached.

No mummys boy will have the nerves to record a woman whilst having sex with her. He is a chronic criminal and will get in trouble for doing that.

The way you are making him seem like a saint, i pray your own daughter falls victim of these kind of people. So that Karma can set you on fire and reset your brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.