Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67210 Views)

Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by stillmaticOG(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hoes will always be hoes
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Sparky01: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...
what if it's a plan by queen and the new accuser

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by nnamdico82: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shameless hole, they're everywhere.

debbiebianca2:
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

Watch him address the rape allegation in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7fH9iMavA
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by modsAREuselesss: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
the guy is an idiot but the girl deserves slap

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by CheedyJ(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

He's a womanizer no doubt. A chronic one at that.

But I can bet with packet of toothpick that the word "rape" is clearly misused by those girls.

Could have been a deal gone wrong.

Could be that he tried to outsmart them by not paying or under paying them the agreed sum, and the only way they felt they could deal with his was shame him publicly.

If a doctor who can afford 200k for a hookup rapes you, with a good lawyer you've hit a jackpot. Cos he'll be given the option of going to jail or settling out of court. Most would choose to settle out of court.

Those girls are slay queens. Don't you think they know the law as well, so what's stopping them from hiring a lawyer and milking him dry? They can't cos their claim is false.
Nobody dey settle anything out of court if it gets to that.. it was a verbal agreement not written , how will she prove that she didn’t agree the 200$ fee eventually when d doc said he can’t pay 1k$?

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Ufedolove: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sex is the most expensive thing on earth.

That same sex is the cheapest thing on earth.

9 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Adakintroy: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
The sex behavior are link to many negative outcomes.

Be carefully how you adopt it as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by abbey621(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not disputing these facts sha...the fact that she followed him to a hotel room speak volumes...[s]but my reservations is that.. more than two ladies has accused him...it means he's actually a rapist ...may he didn't rape her but must have raped others...[/s]

I blame social media for all these rise of sexual immorality....every body wants to pepper them...every girl wants to wear the latest hair..shoe ..clothe and bag...just to pose for the gram...

It doesn't matter how yhu get the money.... it's disgusting...I know a girl that had to sleep with a guy...just to make snap chat videos in his car... it's really disgusting...

This is why many guys have zero regard for ladies..

Repeat after me, accusations is not indictment! Opinion is not fact! A promiscous man or man that loves sex with numerous partners will eventually get accused of such things over his lifetime. You can't bang 1/3rd of Lagos women and expect zero retaliation.

13 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by NaijaNaWaa: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
E fit be true sha. In the past 3 weeks, at least 3 girls have asked me for sums ranging from 150k to 400k for ordinary puna. D thing tire me, I swear. Never before have any girl gotten more than 20k from me. I wonder if this is the end time they warned us about.

18 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

tueh!
OK
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by shaw2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who is queency benna?

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jaytime(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
200k for public toto when I still dey find 50k to buy rice for charity this Christmas. Wetin Patoranking no go see for Abule...

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Adakintroy: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
A person cannot be strong around sex behavior.

Spiritual, mentally and importantly bodily.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by marsman: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Red piller Original Otapiapia
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is just a deal gone wrong and the best way she could hold him down is to accuse him of rape. Girls do it a lot esp the white folks.
How can one blow 200k for sex, guys glorify sex too much like their life depends on it, same girl one guy-man go dey kpansh for free. When you make it obvious that you want sex she will definitely bill you now, e get the way when guy men like us they run the marra. Na play we they use enter them, but those babes fully interested in the kpale non they fall sha. That's why players they get them plenty if Nkechi say no Barbara go say yes...las las men must lash that day.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ojemedad:

Mr marriage adviser
don't mind poverty mentality cheesy

Marry for sex to save money, what nonsense?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by UCHIHAmask: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

Watch him address the rape allegation in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7fH9iMavA
this idiot dey waste 100,000k for sex,simpish fool..

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Lalami3232(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
dustydee:

If they agreed $1000 and he paid $200 then it is classed as rape in some climes (Sex under false pretense or something like that).
I shame for ur muuu muuuu

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Doctor no get taste at all.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by angelfallz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
she should be sued for defamation of character

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by We4all: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wtf. This guy should be a herbalist doctor and not a medical doctor. He is randy and shouldn't be in the medical field. And to think that the interviewer is another randy man who is using the story to catch cruise.

As for the lady, well...this sounds like a sex deal gone wrong. Her story would have sounded more believable if the act occurred someplace other than a hotel room. I weep for the generation of ladies we have nowadays.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
200K for an Abuja hoelosho that probably 85% chance has HIV? That's why we keep telling guys to swallow the red pill, so you won't be a fool that pays N100K to have 30 minutes sex with a useless bleached ugly prostitute. Tuehhhhh!!!

Simps are hopeless, imagine a whole doctor can't get girls until he pays.

The girl na hundred percent prostitute with an army of cadet's under her.

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by BadBradley: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Now everything seems fake.....dude didn't pay 100k for sex....this is looking like a publicity stunt and that dude may not even be a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by MedicH: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
A lot of men like this get me very very pissed off. U agree with a useless animal to have sex with her worthless corpse and pay her 200$. For what exactly? How in her whole existence is she worth #200. I understand it's ur money, u have rights to spend however u like but hey try get some sense. Ordinary 4k I agreed with one I just met for the first time, I no gree show up again because what's the point paying olosho 4k when there is Lizzy, ify, Jane etc etc all waiting for zaddy to obtain a casual leave and come home.

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next
It is not your business, deal with it. Do you give him any penny for food, clothes or petrol etc. He doesn't care about your opinion or mine. He doesn't know you either. Stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jimyjames(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I don't think so please.... it's not possible that every female he comes across accused him of rape because they all feel jilted. ... it's not possible...

Every female he comes across accused him of rape? How did you that? That guy might have slept with 500 or 1000 ladies in his life time

He said the ladies usually complain that he's rude and arrogant, these ladies accusing him of rape are just trying hurt him cause of his rudeness and arrogance

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Enemyofpeace: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
No be sey the girl get better ringtones for mouth sef. Him go waste money for nothing on a log of wood

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Omoslim26: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Useless animal of a man 100k wey you for dash motherless baby home receive blessing from mother earth you carry am give woman wey her kitten go don become bottomless hole untop somtin wey two of una go enjoy oo

if na me be judge i go sentence am to 360 strokes of cain mixed with gbogborishe and Cameroon pepper not for rape but for senselessness

na dis wan niggas go ask for money him go dey behave like se money na Hiv/Aids dey shout i no get oo i no get oo

eleribu sombori

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Whiteshield: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
That guy didn't pay her anything. He only said he paid her 200$ so that she will say it is a lie, he didn't pay her any money.
At that point, it becomes all about the money and it is established that she is a prostitute.

12 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by KingRabota: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
the guy is an idiot ( WHO DESERVE BETTER BRUSHING )but the girl deserves slap DESERVE TO BE USED FOR END OF YEAR SACRIFICE

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by sylve11: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:
It is officially confirmed that Sin removes sense from humans..

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.