Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67204 Views)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I don't think so please.... it's not possible that every female he comes across accused him of rape because they all feel jilted. ... it's not possible...
My dear rape is a heavy word.

Besides the girls accusing him are pickup girls. What does that tell you?

28 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

My dear rape is a heavy word.

Besides the girls accusing him are pickup girls. What does that tell you?

Who says they're pick up girls? I thought the lady in question is a singer....

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

Who says they're pick up girls? I thought the lady in question is a singer....
That she's a singer doesn't stop her from playing the role of a hoe. Do you think the peanuts she gets from music can help her sustain her luxurious lifestyle? Of course not. Hoeing pays more.

All these actress lunching cars, houses and other expensive properties, do you think they acquired them by mere acting?

98% of them are into runs. Let me shock you. In 2018 a friend of mind hookup a very popular actress. He told me she charged him 800k per night and promised to give him an additional night extra if him makes it up to 1m.

My dear they're all into runs and most guys know it. Genevieve that you know how do think she made her millions. Everyone knows that she dated atiku when he was vice president.

Even the average girl on the street would try to negotiate an amount with you if you ask her to visit, the amount is usually tagged transport fare. But we all know that it's the fee she's hoping to charge for the sex she's going to give the man.

They weren't raped. Don't worry very soon the whole truth will come out and I'll mention you to remind you.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

That she's a singer doesn't stop her from playing the role of a hoe. Do you think the peanuts she gets from music can help her sustain her luxurious lifestyle? Of course not. Hoeing pays more.

All these actress lunching cars, houses and other expensive properties, do you think they acquired them by mere acting?

98% of them are into runs. Let me shock you. In 2018 a friend of mind hookup a very popular actress. He told me she charged him 800k per night and promised to give him an additional night extra if him makes it up to 1m.

My dear they're all into runs and most guys know it. Genevieve that you know how do think she made her millions. Everyone knows that she dated atiku when he was vice president.

Even the average girl on the street would try to negotiate an amount with you if you ask her to visit, the amount is usually tagged transport fare. But we all know that it's the fee she's hoping to charge for the sex she's going to give the man.

They weren't raped. Don't worry very soon the whole truth will come out and I'll mention you to remind you.

I'm not disputing these facts sha...the fact that she followed him to a hotel room speak volumes...but my reservations is that.. more than two ladies has accused him...it means he's actually a rapist ...may he didn't rape her but must have raped others...

I blame social media for all these rise of sexual immorality....every body wants to pepper them...every girl wants to wear the latest hair..shoe ..clothe and bag...just to pose for the gram...

It doesn't matter how yhu get the money.... it's disgusting...I know a girl that had to sleep with a guy...just to make snap chat videos in his car... it's really disgusting...

This is why many guys have zero regard for ladies..

23 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Openbusiness: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
200K for an Abuja hoelosho that probably 85% chance has HIV? That's why we keep telling guys to swallow the red pill, so you won't be a fool that pays N100K to have 30 minutes sex with a useless bleached ugly prostitute. Tuehhhhh!!!

29 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not disputing these facts sha...the fact that she followed him to a hotel room speak volumes...but my reservations is that.. more than two ladies has accused him...it means he's actually a rapist ...may he didn't rape her but must have raped others...

I blame social media for all these rise of sexual immorality....every body wants to pepper them...every girl wants to wear the latest hair..shoe ..clothe and bag...just to pose for the gram...

It doesn't matter how yhu get the money.... it's disgusting...I know a girl that had to sleep with a guy...just to make snap chat videos in his car... it's really disgusting...

This is why many guys have zero regard for ladies..
I'm glad you're beginning to see things from my point of view.

And yes he might be or might not be a rapist, but I'll stand for him anywhere that he's innocent.

As for the girl who slept with a guy just to snap pics...what can I say? Why don't don't place value on yourself, you can't expect others to do so.

Worse is such girl will be looking for a God fearing man to wife her. It's well

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

I'm glad you're beginning to see things from my point of view.

And yes he might be or might not be a rapist, but I'll stand for him anywhere that he's innocent.

As for the girl who slept with a guy just to snap pics...what can I say? Why don't don't place value on yourself, you can't expect others to do so.

Worse is such girl will be looking for a God fearing man to wife her. It's well

How can yhu say yhull stand for him anywhere...when yhu don't know the whole truth Haba.... hope yhu know rape is not a joke...

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rape victims are really truamatised and I wouldn't even wish that to my enemy ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

How can yhu say yhull stand for him anywhere...when yhu don't know the whole truth Haba.... hope yhu know rape is not a joke...
I know na...I said so cos I know that he's innocent of any rape charges.

Those girls are just mad at him for reasons best known to them.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by yesloaded: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin

which Kain doctor be this?

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Bennysam: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
How can more than one person be accusing yhu of rape.....only yhu

There is something not right about this...
You always talk nonsense, have you ever read before commenting?

11 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Dailyhappenings: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Imagine ....1000 dollars can actually do all mehn...see how Eminem dey beg Rihanna for new song...women powerful oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUf3HAfwhE
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nothing men no go see from vagina people
Nah.... Be specific "straight men" because I don't even know if they exist
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by DonBenny77(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by fredoooooo: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Eleribu jam Ashiere grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Stewart883(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
This man is a bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Starzo: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Nah.... Be specific "straight men" because I don't even know if they exist
tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by dustydee: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

Watch him address the rape allegation in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7fH9iMavA
If they agreed $1000 and he paid $200 then it is classed as rape in some climes (Sex under false pretense or something like that).

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by bluefilm: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
So you mean this idiot actually paid $200 for one useless ashawo like that?

$200 dollars is close to 100K o in naira.

Some men are really useless in life.

20 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
O
LabuleofNigeria:
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.
So he shouldn't fucck eh? Even if he paid that much for sex so what? Is it his fault that people are struggling? Why should he give money to people just because they are struggling? If God cared that much let God bless those people who are suffering directly. That is if God even exists.

It is his money he can do whatever he likes with it. He doesn't need anyone's advice on how he should spend his money, when he was struggling no one probarbly helped him or noticed him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, MARRIED MEN ARE MORE SEX STARVED THAN SINGLE MEN.
WORSE IS IF THE MAN'S INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING HER NEEDS OR DANCING TO HER MUSIC... NOTHING FOR HIM.
on behalf of married men who have gone through this ordeal, I endorse your statement to be 1000% correct

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by ChiefSosa(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
MAN, DATING/MESSING AROUND WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS IS GETTING SCARIER BY THE MINUTE. THE MOMENT THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY'LL ACCUSE YOU OF SEVERAL THINGS. E BE LIKE SAY NA ASHAWÓ QUARTERS GO SURE PASS NOW, DAT ONE NA TO HOLD MY 5H OR 1K, WAKA GO THERE AND RELIEVE MYSELF WITHOUT ANY STRESS. IF TO SAY BABA DON CARRY EVEN IF NA 2K GIVE ASHAWO, I NO SURE SAY E GO DEY THIS NONSENSE WEY HIM DEY NOW. I NO EVEN KNOW THE GIRL SEF AND I NO WAN HEAR SAY SHE GO RELEASE SONGS/ALBUM O

5 Likes 1 Share

Make you pray say that girl no get brothers you go know how far..

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Sagay212: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.

You sure say him pay? I suspect he didn't pay anything to that girl and that's why she is coming after him. The thing pain the babe wella and she wan revenge. Them don scam her towtow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Doctorfitz: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Better maga..u even pay in dolls...but aunty change am to rape� grin

Where we deh go in this new generation... marriage go hard ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Finnese001: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
We already know the story even before now cheesy

200k + a dinner at executive floor + Royal room at Hilton and she is ungrateful

That girl is a bastard angry

15 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
too many twists in this story line oo....I thought he said 200k in naira, so it has become 200 USD. .....what kind of Nigerian girl would be asking a man to give her whooping 1000 USD just for s*x?

like I said, lets to hear her won response to this new twist now before drawing a line. ..perhaps ubi should also interview her!

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by rusher14: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
What is all this nonsense?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by delishpot: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmn, see money miss road men. It's all good Sha.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Utako for abuja dem go dey beg u...#1500 u don shook ur preek comot

Make una no dey hype that their yeye toto with much money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Ojemedad: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next

Mr marriage adviser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos) / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.