Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67235 Views)

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Uzorinco: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Preshmane:

I don't believe people who cry on camera

Me too
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Miner13:
this type of statement will definitely make zzor to be angry. why nau?
. grin grin
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Uzorinco: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bros 200k for kpenkus? Ma frakas �
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by overseasnbeyond: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Atleast for comin out to say your part of the story makes more sense however, some of your actions are suspicious of Not rape accusations or you using the girls for ritual.
Where do you work that makes you pay $1000 for pussy or negotiated it down #100,000? So sure you will be getting average of 5 girls in a month and paying the hotel and other suppprt bills. You should be investigated
debbiebianca2:
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

Watch him address the rape allegation in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7fH9iMavA

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, MARRIED MEN ARE MORE SEX STARVED THAN SINGLE MEN.
WORSE IS IF THE MAN'S INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING HER NEEDS OR DANCING TO HER MUSIC... NOTHING FOR HIM.
So that's how she go cage the man nothing for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by ruggedtimi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

That she's a singer doesn't stop her from playing the role of a hoe. Do you think the peanuts she gets from music can help her sustain her luxurious lifestyle? Of course not. Hoeing pays more.

All these actress lunching cars, houses and other expensive properties, do you think they acquired them by mere acting?

98% of them are into runs. Let me shock you. In 2018 a friend of mind hookup a very popular actress. He told me she charged him 800k per night and promised to give him an additional night extra if him makes it up to 1m.

My dear they're all into runs and most guys know it. Genevieve that you know how do think she made her millions. Everyone knows that she dated atiku when he was vice president.

Even the average girl on the street would try to negotiate an amount with you if you ask her to visit, the amount is usually tagged transport fare. But we all know that it's the fee she's hoping to charge for the sex she's going to give the man.

They weren't raped. Don't worry very soon the whole truth will come out and I'll mention you to remind you.
lol!! My guy f*cked a popular owerri Nollywood actress with N10k. The lady acts usually in Regina Daniel's movies

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by fof1: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

All these Dirty Men Keeping Beards for What Now? See how unkept he Looks!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Tonitoniton(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Ashawo every where.

After public toiling themselves they will be praying for marriage.
Prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Spare yourselves these shit and release the wacky music..
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by BrokeNhustling: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:
It is officially confirmed that Sin removes sense from humans..

See how 2 grown ups are messing up themselves Worldwide all because of the iniquity and sin of Immorality..

Whether Doctor raped her or not, He is now seen and known Worldwide as an alleged rapist..

Flee From All appearance of iniquity..

It will help you here on Earth and in Eternity..
shut up..how is he a rapist..na una kind dey encourage these evil girls to do this..you nor even care how the bros go dey feel,you are here talking rubbish..na lie she lie for him head oo..and you know it..but here you are still shaming him and asking he should hide in shame..this world self na wa oo..don't you people think.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
on behalf of married men who have gone through this ordeal, I endorse your statement to be 1000% correct
Blood of Zachariah! Are you serious, you mean after paying the bride price is not all the time you get it

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You'll stand for a guy you know nothing about because you believe you know more about ladies?

Gosh! Everyday on this forum I'm reminded that men don't care about women, not in the slightest bit.
False...we do care about women
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by perryy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...

His problem is that he doesn't always pay what he agreed to pay the prostitutes he hired , just as he did to this woman who is obviously a prostitute.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
millionboi2:
he paid 100k
Watch the interview with Uber Franklin he admitted he didn't pay anything.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by millionboi2: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Watch the interview with Uber Franklin he admitted he didn't pay anything.
better
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
millionboi2:
better
He should be charged and disbarred as a doctor.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
promiscuous doctor always patronizing women of easy virtue, give your life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by millionboi2: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He should be charged and disbarred as a doctor.
he didn't rape her

Na settle thy go settle

Na Bleep him Bleep,him no kill Person

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by PDJT: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
rangerover:
Make you pray say that girl no get brothers you go know how far..

-The brothers no get penis or those girls dem de kpansh no be persin daughters? Mtchew!
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jornwhite: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You'll stand for a guy you know nothing about because you believe you know more about ladies?

Gosh! Everyday on this forum I'm reminded that men don't care about women, not in the slightest bit.

Fine !! we've accepted we are devil, buh show one thread on NL that shows women care about men.
is it not alway a case of if i can't have his attention or money after having my pussy i will ruin him, the only reason why the lady is out is to ruin the doctor career, he has reputation to protect buh it seems the guy sef naa weyre

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by BrokeNhustling: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

hiss..but it is okay for a woman to falsely accuse a man of rape..see how all of you females and some men just ignore the fact that she lied..now you guys want to shift focus to other events.. just looking to make sure he is a tagged a rapist..why not out rightly stand against this evil she did..if na your brother or son they in this situation..would you be happy when others ignore that he was lied against and they are rooting up on other cases just to make sure he is brought down??..make una dey fear God oo...women!!..very manipulative people

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Wartsnigeria: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
too many twists in this story line oo....I thought he said 200k in naira, so it has become 200 USD. .....what kind of Nigerian girl would be asking a man to give her whooping 1000 USD just for s*x?

like I said, lets to hear her won response to this new twist now before drawing a line. ..perhaps ubi should also interview her!

Nigerian actress and celebrities ask for more to get into their pants.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah! Are you serious, you mean after paying the bride price is not all the time you get it
dey there make pant they wear you..
Emotional torture is real bro

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
I knew it wud be a money problem, she is feelyn cheated, being slept with, without gettyn much in return.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by OBZCLOTHINGS(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wahala ooooo ;Dmeanwhile i just joined nairaland today please wish me well
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by bola4dprec(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
According to him, he paid for sex

This is Prostitution.

She cannot say the truth because Prostitution is illegal,she got to hide behind rape.

If Prostitution were legal, ladies will reduce false rape accusation
If Prostitution were legal,she would bring evidence of negotiation and get Justice in court.

prostitute are victims of the society and do not deserve to be punnished. Imagine standing semi- naked in the middle of the night exposing ones body to cold not go mention the various incident of non- payment and rape. The job is illegal so they cannot report to anyone. When they do, society turn a deaf ear.

Criminalising prostitution does not help the victim. A law should protect the victim from harm. The prostitute are not harming anyone.

Holland ,one of the few countries go legalize prostitution reports a thirty percent reduction in rape- reported cases. Would plying the route provide a glimpse of hope for the oldest profession in the world?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/25/any-hope-for-the-LovePeddler/

Devil advocate
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by balladin: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...
May be something is wrong with him. But the issue here is a false rape allegation. Let's keep the conversation within that context
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by crafteck(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not disputing these facts sha...the fact that she followed him to a hotel room speak volumes...but my reservations is that.. more than two ladies has accused him...it means he's actually a rapist ...may he didn't rape her but must have raped others...

I blame social media for all these rise of sexual immorality....every body wants to pepper them...every girl wants to wear the latest hair..shoe ..clothe and bag...just to pose for the gram...

It doesn't matter how yhu get the money.... it's disgusting...I know a girl that had to sleep with a guy...just to make snap chat videos in his car... it's really disgusting...

This is why many guys have zero regard for ladies..
once a big tree falls on someone, smaller ones will follow, even if 50 accuse him of rape, it doesn't mean he did, he can AFFORD not to rape. He mastered their game and bested them... Dont comment if ur not a womaniser
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by dustydee: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2020
jaxxy:

He left, she called him back. That’s not even same scenario. He even booked a higher room for her. She shud collect her money and keep quiet.

All these gals that won’t stay one place.
If only the men will stay in one place too. Why are we quick to blame the girls when the guys are as guilty. Moreover we do not know if he is lying.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2020
dustydee:

If only the men will stay in one place too. Why are we quick to blame the girls when the guys are as guilty. Moreover we do not know if he is lying.

Lies are not elaborate and consistent at same time. The lady fits the character also and there are texts msgs. Let’s leave story we know how these ladies hop around. She went to abuja not the guy coming to Lagos. undecided

She didn’t go for any show and her manager didn’t call her for anything as she even claimed. We know the package in abuja.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Emperor4tune(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
200K for an Abuja hoelosho that probably 85% chance has HIV? That's why we keep telling guys to swallow the red pill, so you won't be a fool that pays N100K to have 30 minutes sex with a useless bleached ugly prostitute. Tuehhhhh!!!
bro even if it means a man to swallow overdose pills..some men dont deserve to be regarded as men,rather pussy ass nigaz..

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by DestroyEvil: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Search for their full convo. The guy paid her fake alert, fake booking. Heartless satanists dictor. Both of them are shameless!!! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.