Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67176 Views)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by grandstar(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next

Do you think marriage will stop him from chasing women?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by efficiencie(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...

Sorry but history has shown that indeed everybody can be wrong...there was a time every physicist on the planet believed that no one could split the atom and that the atom was the smallest indivisible matter...but we know today that this is wrong. One billion accusations cannot pass for evidence in court. You need to produce convincing evidence to prove beyond the shadow of the doubt that indeed a wrongdoing was committed!
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by idahme(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:
E fit be true sha. In the past 3 weeks, at least 3 girls have asked me for sums ranging from 150k to 400k for ordinary puna. D thing tire me, I swear. Never before have any girl gotten more than 20k from me. I wonder if this is the end time they warned us about.

was just reading but this caught my rib into halves... U are a funny dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by alizma: 1:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
How can more than one person be accusing yhu of rape.....only yhu

There is something not right about this...
Well you have a point but we also need to ask the girls to tell us why is it that they keep going to the same guy, do they want to ruin him?
Do you know the cost of that hotel per night? Yet someone want another woman's son to book a night for her so that they will just sit down and chat while she enjoy a luxury night on the guy's pocket.
Girls should stop being selfish and pretending not to know what guys want from them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Gmajor(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2020
dustydee:

If they agreed $1000 and he paid $200 then it is classed as rape in some climes (Sex under false pretense or something like that).

There is nowhere in the world where it will. Be considered rape.
What happened was breach of contract, which is a minor offense when compared to rape
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Liposure: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2020
100k for something she's giving other niggas for free. Kai, this is scam

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by toprealman: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next
So you think marriage will put an end to stuff like this abi?Ask Ubi the interviewer, he can explain further.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by romanusebhodagh(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Igwe must hear this, 200k for wey tin, for over use, najia used hole.?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Liposure: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2020
grandstar:

Do you think marriage will stop him from chasing women?
especially when he's tired of drilling one pussy
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by tit(f): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Don't the man know road to brothel?
I can give her number to call
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Liposure: 1:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

That she's a singer doesn't stop her from playing the role of a hoe. Do you think the peanuts she gets from music can help her sustain her luxurious lifestyle? Of course not. Hoeing pays more.

All these actress lunching cars, houses and other expensive properties, do you think they acquired them by mere acting?

98% of them are into runs. Let me shock you. In 2018 a friend of mind hookup a very popular actress. He told me she charged him 800k per night and promised to give him an additional night extra if him makes it up to 1m.

My dear they're all into runs and most guys know it. Genevieve that you know how do think she made her millions. Everyone knows that she dated atiku when he was vice president.

Even the average girl on the street wouldr to visit, the am fare. ge
even tiwasavage confirmed it in one of her songs when she sang "who no like beta thing, sebi na national budget, we go blow-am like trumpet." truth is nobody holy

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you guys like this? Paint every lady bad just to exonerate your fellow man? Suddenly you know all the girls who accused him of rape are chasing clout or are whores because of a nonsense statistic you pulled from your anus. So even if one of them is telling the truth, the simple fact that women are whores is enough to dismiss her claim?

One of the girl who accused him of rape knows his house and knows he has a kerosene stove in his house.

Haba, did he rape her in the kitchen? Or he raped her in his house and she went to cook.

From what I deduce, he is used to scamming girls that come to Transcorp to catch rich magas. He promises them Heaven and Earth, sleeps with them and promises to transfer the money. Collects their details and japas.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Codes151:
That’s rape.

So what is he saying exactly?
You paid 100k and she’s here complaining?
Assuming she said 1000 dollars. Why pay 100k?

When with 100k you can Bleep as many.

This dude raped her with the pretense he will pay 1000 dollars

He said he did not pay. He ran her street. Told her she was staying for a second night and use that as avenue to escape.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by alphaNomega: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
You really think marriage is the solution. You will be disappointed
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by alphaNomega: 1:48am On Dec 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.
abeg abeg abeg, allow the man enjoy his money! At least he is not sponsoring kidnappers or armed robbers with it. haba!! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by vickydevoka(m): 1:49am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
Marriage wahala no be 100l mata
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by alphaNomega: 1:52am On Dec 19, 2020
toyflare:
Guy for use Coded runs. At least with 30k you I'll get a very neat preety girl.
Bros, sometimes, you would like to hit outside your regular cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by vickydevoka(m): 2:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Uprightness100:
It is officially confirmed that Sin removes sense from humans..

See how 2 grown ups are messing up themselves Worldwide all because of the iniquity and sin of Immorality..

Whether Doctor raped her or not, He is now seen and known Worldwide as an alleged rapist..

Flee From All appearance of iniquity..

It will help you here on Earth and in Eternity..
Seriously!! So many men are carried away by women fake life style.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Yankee101: 2:07am On Dec 19, 2020
One post asked which celebrity one will like to date. I said none. You need to be close to them to see the level of compromise just to appear rich or relevant.

I'll take a jambites' pvssy over most celebrities, anytime any day

If your money is right you can fvck Kim Kardashian. So what's the point?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by mozele(m): 2:07am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:

plus booking of a room in a hotel like Hilton.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Zedoo(m): 2:12am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:

Dust
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 19, 2020
onyechez:

There's a site someone on NAIRALAND was promoting, some Nigerian girls charge up to 2,500 dollars some 4,500 Australian dollars, some in different high value currencies.
Na that day I know say olosho business done dey rampant for nigeria. Nowadays you don't need to go pick them up, those are local streets urchins that stand on the road. Just book a place, they will come and give you service. Them full many dating sites, some are sites with their prices nothing like dating, you see them with price tags.

Coded runz
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Emeka71(m): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2020
felixzo1:
My thought.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Exc2000: 3:09am On Dec 19, 2020

The guy is a fool

You took her to a 5 star hotel, but her food and lodged her, yet couldn't pay the agreed amount or scope her to save yourself from olosho embarasment

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 19, 2020
toprealman:

So you think marriage will put an end to stuff like this research guy?Ask Ubi the interviewer, he can explain further.
LOL
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

He said he did not pay. He ran her street. Told her she is staying for a second night and use that as avenue to escape.
LMAO...the man is a psychopath. That is the game he played with her: told her he booked her for another night with his points at Transcorp Hilton and will pay her the N200,000 when he comes the next day. She would have been kicked out the next morning in addition to leaving with empty pockets.

The girl is not a maga, even though she didn't collect the money upfront. She knew the game he was trying to play.

He should have become a 419 kingpin instead of becoming a doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by COdeGenesis: 3:51am On Dec 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.
He has the money It is his sweat he can whatever he feels like
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by cooooooks(m): 3:53am On Dec 19, 2020
I feel for some big boys like this. Very few girls roll with them for mutual fun. Either they are sex workers or they are pretending to get some kind of immediate marriage.

Guys should never take rape accusations lying down.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by cooooooks(m): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2020
It's more than just having sex.

Some guys want to get with all these fast rising yeyebrities.

toyflare:
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by madjune(m): 3:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Ojemedad:

Mr marriage adviser

That's a damn good advice for any sane person.

Unless you're a pervert like Mr Alaska Obi.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

He is a DISGRACE.
For a LOCAL PROSTITUTE for that matter.
Not even a Transatlantic prostitute.
.... a Huge Loss to ALPHA MALES.
I rather give a struggling EX GIRLFRIEND that cash than a Waka about prostitute..
IF he could spend such in Naija, then there is no recession in Naija.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hamiltonii: 4:04am On Dec 19, 2020
toyflare:
Women have been reduced to goods by themselves. Shame on worthless women who could be mounted by anything for money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.