Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) (107091 Views)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2021
shortgun:
May the gods help our cultural heritage as Africans everything that has to do with our culture and traditions is now evil, voodoo or black magic.

Our children will really not have any identity in years to come simply because we choose to become foolish abandoning our culture and the ways of our Ancestors to embrace alien culture.

Abandoned? We're not only abandoning it, we're seriously attacking it

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2021
I like waist beads. But leg chains... that thing sends wrong signals to me.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2021
authority2006:

[s]Really? All these brainwashed zombies sha
[/s]You talk like a fool
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2021
franchasng:
99% of responsible men don't like it. Few that pretend to like it, only fancy it on a temporary mistress or girlfriend whom they know they can never marry.

But many ladies wear it and be feeling on top of the world, like they have become the next Kim Kardashian, if only they know that a beautiful lady doesn't even need makeup to get heads turning grin

In your own narrow and infinitesimal opinion, waistbeads are worn by irresponsible women and liked by irresponsible men? Wearing waistbeads is an African culture and heritage.

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Mcslize:

Don't be naive. That was in those days.

In this era and here in Nigeria, ladies wear them for diabolical purpose. Only few wear them for fashion. You've never heard of Kayamata shey? It's fortified leg chains and waist beads that they provide for ladies.

Some of those leg chains you see are spiritually fortified just in case you don't know. That's why you see many runs girls putting them on.

Tinder comes to mind. Go to tinder or Badoo and see for yourself.

That doesn't prove anything now. They're runs girls but they are still women. And men still patronise them. What does that prove actually?

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Idadurun: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
paulolee:
its nice...almost all the girls av dated do like wearing them, I have no problem with it and I appreciate it..
also bcoz I love d noise they do make especially when am attacking from d back..
lol. You're there, bad boy
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
You talk like a fool

Lol. Didn't you come across as a brainwashed? Be sincere
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2021
YoungBruzzy:

Guy, just pray you don't fall into a trap.. The rate at which those girls dey look for money nowadays is alarming.. Kayamata everywhere, if you know you know
I live in the north and I know Kayamata very well . And I can tell you categorically, that alot of the girls here, use waist beads for diabolical reasons. Many of them cannot even justify the use, and when questioned about it, they would simply say " it is for fashion ".
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. Didn't you come across as a brainwashed? Be sincere
[/s]The manner in which you speak shows you lack wisdom.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2021
onomeabuja:

no wonder u still de NairalAnD grin d girls don use ur destiny play " enter d dragon" part 2 grin
i
guy....abeeg take am.easy naaa
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2021
godwon01:
Are U a good striker ? You need to play for super Eagle or Man U of England. I pray for U to get a good club IJN.
sure am a very deadly striker, if given a chance, lewa gat notin on me..
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Munzy14:

NA so

Major general Paulo the attacker..

Abeg sound of bead no follow.... Let the sound be the original if u know u know..
lolz...dt wan self na format....girls don de fake am too much n u no fit know wen its real..
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by TheGift: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Religious or cultural bias based on misinformed upbringing.
Sundrus:
I no know why i no like this waist bead & leg chain. E dey turn me off.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2021
It's fashion all the way for me... kiss
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by emanobis(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Until you say the real reason especially among Nigerian galz, u r just saying rubbish

Yungstallion:
Have you ever wondered about the history of the origin of beads? Their origin is traced back to the African community, especially those with kingdoms like Nigeria and Ghana where women in the royal families wore them and people would use the different patterns, sizes, quality and length to differentiate their status.

Having said that, these are some reasons why women may want to put on beads. Here are some of the reasons.

1 Fashion, Fashion is what every woman desires to have in their life. A fashionable woman is a darling to everyone.

2 Weight watch, Majority of women would use the beads to watch if they are gaining weight or they are loosing it.

3) Cultural Heritage.
Some communities among the Indians value this type of beauty and they always keep it as a value addition.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by MrIcredible: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]Do sound like a fool
Yes yes do.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Jodha:
Waist beads are so sexy...
U are a woman , soo we wont judge with ur comment
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Engr1(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2021
cefezyA:
u no add juju the one gotten from baba
Hahaha

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by offset67(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Kobicove:
It's worn majorly as an accessory by ladies, it has nothing to do with voodoo undecided
I pity you
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Bansempire: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Yungstallion:
Have you ever wondered about the history of the origin of beads? Their origin is traced back to the African community, especially those with kingdoms like Nigeria and Ghana where women in the royal families wore them and people would use the different patterns, sizes, quality and length to differentiate their status.

Having said that, these are some reasons why women may want to put on beads. Here are some of the reasons.

1 Fashion, Fashion is what every woman desires to have in their life. A fashionable woman is a darling to everyone.

2 Weight watch, Majority of women would use the beads to watch if they are gaining weight or they are loosing it.

3) Cultural Heritage.
Some communities among the Indians value this type of beauty and they always keep it as a value addition.
I like girls with waist bead, it's sexy and very attractive more so I love the sound it makes when you knacking doggy...Godbles you Zee
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2021
cefezyA:

God bless you you for speaking up...
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Bansempire: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
I live in the north and I know Kayamata very well . And I can tell you categorically, that alot of the girls here, use waist beads for diabolical reasons. Many of them cannot even justify the use, and when questioned about it, they would simply say " it is for fashion ".
bro don't mind that guy jo...they all believe everything to be voodoo....here in the north it's fashion...
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Bansempire:

bro don't mind that guy jo...they all believe everything to be voodoo....here in the north it's fashion...
Did you read my post well? undecided
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2021
paulolee:
its nice...almost all the girls av dated do like wearing them, I have no problem with it and I appreciate it..
also bcoz I love d noise they do make especially when am attacking from d back..
go and check ur destiny he don dey 10% put am for ultra mode
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2021
While I find it disgusting and nauseating together with leg chains/beads and long fake lashes, I think you deliberately left off some of the ominous significances of wearing such. Some ladies I know, informed me that some lesbians use it to identify themselves and also many ladies also wear diabolical ones to keep men they sleep with tied to their waist until they finish sapping them physically, financially and spiritually. Please , google the origin of wearing leg chains.It simply identified a woman who is promiscuous. In old times, this is with the husband's consent but nowadays, it doesn't take that into consideration. Before you start insulting me, please check out objectively, what I have outlined and remember it is not all that wear it that are into the game as many do not even know why they wear it apart from the copy-copy syndrome synonymous with Naija ladies.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2021
I have seen boyz wearing it,they said it prevent infection and make them to last an hour
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2021
I think say na lesbians dy wear am
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
You never waka be that. Once you do, you go know
wetin carry u sef dey waka up and down...ur name na Johnny walker?
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Badlaugh: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2021
cefezyA:
true!
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Modarun(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2021
ALL WOMEN WHO WEAR WAIST BEADS & LEG CHAINS ARE NOT OLOSHOS, BUT ALL OLOSHOS WEAR WAIST BEADS & LEG CHAINS.
According to David Chappelle, while it's true that Just because a woman dressed like a LovePeddler does not make her a LovePeddler. But ladies must also understand that its confusing. It like a comedian, walking down the street in a police uniform and somebody runs up to him saying, "Oh, thank God! Officer, help us! They're over here. Help us!" And the comedian goes "Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not an OLOSHO. But you are wearing OLOSHO uniform.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
Why should a child of God be wearing such in the first place? Will you die if you do not use out such...? Answer me oga
deputy Jesus, who made u the judge over humans, or have u not heard that thou shall not judge, why u dey help God do him work, 10 commandments u no fit keep, na to do the over sabi one u go dey do

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2021
[s][/s]
Reelmii:
deputy Jesus, who made u the judge over humans, or have u not heard that thou shall not judge, why u dey help God do him work, 10 commandments u no fit keep, na to do the over sabi one u go dey do
[s][/s]This is not an answer oga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS]