Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) (107115 Views)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by ebhaleleme51490: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
:It's worn majorly as an accessory by ladies, it has nothing to do with voodoo Continue to live in denial
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by alawiiyeyoruba1: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Some persons think it helps to prevent unwanted pregnancy actually and some others use it for spiritual protection. I once wrote an article on it before.

Fashion has always been an essential part of our culture and this significantly reflects in our dressing, clothing fabrics and the accessories we wear. Yoruba beads have essentially been a part of this fashion as these beads adorn our necks, wrists, waists and ankles, it doesn’t come as much of a shock when said that beads were traded for humans during the.............. read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-necklaces-and-their-importance/

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by mide14(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yungstallion:
Have you ever wondered about the history of the origin of beads? Their origin is traced back to the African community, especially those with kingdoms like Nigeria and Ghana where women in the royal families wore them and people would use the different patterns, sizes, quality and length to differentiate their status.
Having said that, these are some reasons why women may want to put on beads. Here are some of the reasons.
1 Fashion, Fashion is what every woman desires to have in their life. A fashionable woman is a darling to everyone.
2 Weight watch, Majority of women would use the beads to watch if they are gaining weight or they are loosing it.
3) Cultural Heritage.
Some communities among the Indians value this type of beauty and they always keep it as a value addition.

Watching weight..... Hmmm
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
I so much despise the look of this on a girls waist...

she's all beautiful until I see her waist line...
it's a Norm amongst call girls these days

Jessssss,..... "... a norm among call girls"

Are you a regular customer of girls in blue?

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by jyrre(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
I like girls on waist beads

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by femi4: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't see anything wrong with waist bead even though i don't wear it.
Since you don't wear, something in you doesn't agree with it
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by apple30(f): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jashub:
Kindly tell us why any rationally-thinking woman would stoop to such an ungodly practice. Also tell us why this practice cannot have fetish intentions attached to it.
una done start everything is godly or ungodly Nigerians wt religion them carry am for head like oshuka grin..una weldon oo grin

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
apple30:
una done start everything is godly or ungodly Nigerians wt religion them carry am for head like oshuka grin..una weldon oo grin
Without religion we will live with the animals undecided

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jodha(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Waist beads are so sexy...

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by apple30(f): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jashub:
Without religion we will live with the animals undecided
qwuantinue grin

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
For those who have sex I dont !!! I wont have to bother since I dont have the need to see a naked woman
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

Jessssss,..... "... a norm among call girls"
Are you a regular customer of girls in blue?
I work in a hotel oga...

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kobicove:
It's worn majorly as an accessory by ladies, it has nothing to do with voodoo undecided

Dey dia make boxers dey wear you

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
paulolee:
its nice...all the girls av dated do like wearing them and I love d noise they do make especially when am attacking from d back..

Those girls don tie your destiny keep for calabash

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gmajor:

Those girls don tie your destiny keep for calabash
story for d gods...destiny wey don lost since even before I start woman tinz....wu d destiny help?? I go find anoda wan abeg

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Thereddevil: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Religious hogwash.
Forget religious matter here my guy.. Because you wear a ring for fashion doesn't mean another Person isn't wearing it for juju.. Your mom and sisters may love it and wear it for fashion, does it mean nobody wears it for juju?

17 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Thereddevil:

Forget religious matter here my guy.. Because you wear a ring for fashion doesn't mean another Person isn't wearing it for juju.. Your mom and sisters may love it and wear it for fashion, does it mean nobody wears it for juju?
Then it will be wrong for us classify it as evil. Just because few people use laptop for yahoo doesn't make owning a laptop a crime.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Azyne(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Waist beads are ornamental

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by 444crop: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2020
A turn on if them blings
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2020
My own opinion on waist bead and leg bracelet is majority of women especially young ladies are plain juju to trap the opposite gender, those who wear it either by fashion or tribal identity or prevention of pregnancy is slim.

Women especially from ds South West are heavily endowed with fetish object and dey brag with it especially here in Sango Ota, Yoruba women change so that men from other tribe(Igbo) can see you people the way dey see their own tribal women, jazz no be food ooo...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Dayoebe(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Sundrus:
I no know why i no like this waist bead & leg chain. E dey turn me off.
I hate it with passion
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by binaie(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Saw a bus driver putting on one the other day! Why would a young man
wear waist beads? The thing tire me Oooooo!
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Back in the day’s, it used to be very attractive..

Everything don turn nonsense these days..
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Alababoys: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
and it align the waist to shake while walking shaking buum buum, if your above 46 of age visit alaba boys .com
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Those girls wey know the purpose dem dey wear am go dey take u laugh right now.

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Weakness of women be say una no de fit de judge una self harshly.

From head to toes when does it end?

Hair, eye lashes, contact lens, earrings, lipsticks, neckchains, bleached bodies, banggles. Handbeads, leg beads, waisted beads, artificial nails fingers and toes, bele buttons, nose piercing..tongues, clitoris,

Were does it end?

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by okalanmor: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
if we would ever want to Bleep, please I take God name beg you wear waist bead I love that thing
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Noble1000(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
see how my country people are busy rejecting waistbead
because it was originated from Africa..

had it been the whites are putting it on now,you will see they won't condemn it.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yungstallion:
Have you ever wondered about the history of the origin of beads? Their origin is traced back to the African community, especially those with kingdoms like Nigeria and Ghana where women in the royal families wore them and people would use the different patterns, sizes, quality and length to differentiate their status.

Having said that, these are some reasons why women may want to put on beads. Here are some of the reasons.

1 Fashion, Fashion is what every woman desires to have in their life. A fashionable woman is a darling to everyone.

2 Weight watch, Majority of women would use the beads to watch if they are gaining weight or they are loosing it.

3) Cultural Heritage.
Some communities among the Indians value this type of beauty and they always keep it as a value addition.
op u don put me on now abi I know de like sighting girls with wast bead
It de move me sexually faster than anything else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS]