Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady (74871 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by OzziOhinoyi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin angry
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by phr0nesis(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Doesn't mean I should now become a bad boy. I have no interest pleasing senseless ladies.

BTW being good doesn't make someone weak, I don't know where they got this terrible idea from

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
oh is that your only reason
some ladies are shit, I can't be a rugged guy just to please u when at last we will break up
see her head like bad guy
why she no go date cultist nah

10 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by GeneralPula: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
That’s the truth..

Naija girls are good chasers, that’s if you know how to act Manly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dat was how one smelling Axe man took my gal from me, las las it's ending in tears

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Akano5(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
A Nigerian lady, Temitope Bukola has stated why many ladies prefer to date 'Bad Boys' rather than the 'Good Boys', IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/_Temitopebukola/status/1340192639270998016?s=19

Ain't Surprise
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good bad boy, yes but bad bad boy don't give a fvck about your protection

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dem plenty so continuing with my bad boy life..Can choose any when I'm ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Abeg o. The aunty dey lie
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by CSTRR: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Well, Na your body go tell you.

Nobody will reap the consequences with you.

That female doctor that was panel beated by her husband also thought like you.

She got married to a bad boy that can take charge.

And the bad boy is showing her what it means to be bad.

Domestic violence will never end anytime soon.

The women are attracted to scumbags.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by ga6992: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nanaborga:
Sincere words , it’s either you are bad and rough on them , or they switch and be bad to you , opposite poles attract , and like poles repel . Be that bold dude that’s not shy of pda , grab and spank her butt in public , flirt with her friends and relatives, take her money even when you don’t really need it , go hard but don’t abuse her , let her know you’re in charge .

Even after all this vaginal puppy go still cheat on you , no one can satisfy them , they can fear and love the bad boys but that won’t stop them from fucking the said simps and some other redpiller they find attractive, my advice is to continue being yourself, don’t change to please a vaginal puppy
. 3 gbosas for u sir after reading almost everything about women and women affairs on nairaland with ur opinion as conclusion I have decided that women aint worth it leave ur life how it comes naturally to you and don't try to please women cos they are the most confused creatures

6 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Martinola(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hiss
So, I should become bad cos I wanna date a p*ssy carrier?
Nonsense.... After the bad boy annihilate them,, they come out crying.
Senseless c*nt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Shortyy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

Of course u don't care... cheesy

Since when did u lots care about others other than urselves??

Selfish things.

Lmao, so I should be bothered because you want me to bothered? Boy bye. Lol
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
True. No woman wants a man wey no sabi left from right. We love men who can take charge. Taking charge is different from toxic masculinity sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by AFONJACOW(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Protect you... Are you in war front

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by zinny377(f): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hmm!
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
This lady is kinda confused!

Not her fault anyway, it is poor education and upbringing.

She ought to know that being in control and protective have absolutely nothing to do with having a "good" or "bad" character. We need to quit confusing ourselves.

A man can be bad in character and still be physically, mentally, and emotionally weak!!! While a man who has a good character and heart can be very manly in all aspects especially physical, emotional, and mental... Vice versa too.

It all comes down to exactly what the lady is attracted to!!! If you are attracted to people with bad, negative, and evil personalities, it means or shows how messed up you are within.

Enough of glorifying what is wrong, stupid and indecent. Abeg Next!!! undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by ojuu4u(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Number one reason is security, of course fake security from bad boy.

No's 2, bad boy go directly to woman and tell them what they want, but for nice guy, they would be merry -go-round a point, women don't normally fall for such type

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by BigND(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Las las, you will still cry when the bad boys finally show their true colors

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
CSTRR:
Well, Na your body go tell you.

Nobody will reap the consequences with you.

That female doctor that was panel beated by her husband also thought like you.

She got married to a bad boy that can take charge.

And the bad boy is showing her what it means to be bad.

Domestic violence will never end anytime soon.

The women are attracted to scumbags.
Forget, that her husband na the seemingly good quiet type. Those type of men can be obsessive and violent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Femeto: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
The bad boys would bring something bad for you. You attract what you like.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Camelot65: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'll take her serious if that "bad boy" means an "Alpha Male"
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigND:
Las las, you will still cry when the bad boys finally show their true colors

They always cry na!!! See the one crying about domestic abuse from the little thug abi frog signed to Davido.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Camelot65:
I'll take her serious if that "bad boy" means an "Alpha Male"

Don't join her confusion sir....

Being bad is not the same as being Alpha... Matter of fact, most true alpha males tick the good boxes.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Splitmind: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Thank you for confirming the Redpill. grin

Women hate nice men, it's a complete turn off. Being a rogue won't hurt your chances with women in the slightest but you will be rejected for being "too nice".

Personal experience has shown me that being an "asshole" will help you more than hurt you with women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by ibawon(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Weak men, Good boys
Aunty why are you so confused at your age
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
We said it but they call us misogynist...

Men should take charge and have balls.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Edyice: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew, this one doesn't know what she is saying, senseless talks everywhereundecided.

Madam you and fati2001 have heard the truth

So look for one hard bad guy grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by israelmao(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Is being good makes one weak?
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by SmartPolician: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Danielfx:
My woman is more concerned on me leaving her than her leaving me...

I have her ATM pin. I transfer card and money at will. I restrict her calls to certain people and she even gives persistent guys my number rather than her own...

I have disciplined her in the past about two times that she even became unconcious at one time, though i vow not to do such again for personal reasons...

She respects me and always make me know her every move...Cheating Kwa ?

The day she makes that mistake, the hypo she tried to drink in the past, na me go force am for her mouth...

Though i spend Sha, reasonable spending but she doesn't hoard penny from me. That's not even the case, i may not marry her due to my own personal reasons. I just love the fact that i am in control...

After all this you won't marry her?

Well, that stupid girl in this thread deserves a guy like you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
fuckaholic25:
so me being a good boy means i cant stand up for whats mine, that i can't protect what is mine?.... how do ladies think nowadays?
Ehlp me reason am oo, see the girl mouth self like parrot
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by emkz: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
How come the bad boys never marry them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.