Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady (74924 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by DeOTR: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
All men are bad, as in, "goodly bad".
I'm a very shy and good man, but the fastest way for you to die is to mess with the women in my life.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by JOACHINpedro: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'm just here to see how many good guys will turn bad because of this bitter truth grin
650guests. shocked
Pls NL ladies, pray make your bf no see this thread grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Emperor4tune(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
..do you no that an average number of women are confuse with what they actually want in life..at times i dont take these species serious anymore,because spending an hour with my dogs is more fun than wasting a whole day with a confuse nigerian girl..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Bigredmachine: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
you dey find who go die on top una matter... thank God am not a bad boy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Silentgroper(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

you can simply remove ur eyes away from the photo.
Haaaa! I got u ... It's either u're lowkey a lesbian or u're bi

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Collegelove:
That's right. They prefer to date bad boys at the early stage but when they are getting old and desperate, they start looking for good guys. Senseless species.

The way you guys insult ladies is like you don't have sisters, mothers or nieces.

In every gender there are the bad and good ones, so you don't use one to judge the whole lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
So me now that am a 'good boy,' should I also shout that I want 'bad girls?'

Abi bad girls no exist??
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
True. No woman wants a man wey no sabi left from right. We love men who can take charge. Taking charge is different from toxic masculinity sha.

Yinmu...

Yen yen yen
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Kokaine(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Date police Na. Or conductor.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
phr0nesis:
Doesn't mean I should now become a bad boy. I have no interest pleasing senseless ladies.

BTW being good doesn't make someone weak, I don't know where they got this terrible idea from
Na ladies wey get chicken brain dey think like that
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Haaaa! I got u ... It's either u're lowkey a lesbian or u're bi

you can also add gay..
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Judybash93(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kalatium:

Yea she is vomiting out the truth.

I've never heard of any situation where someone vomited in
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Emperor4tune(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Collegelove:
That's right. They prefer to date bad boys at the early stage but when they are getting old and desperate, they start looking for good guys. Senseless species.
only a redpiller can get such code..bro are u a member of the redpiller movement ?
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
DeOTR:
All men are bad, as in, "goodly bad".
I'm a very shy and good man, but the fastest way for you to die is to mess with the women in my life.

Omon they there they carry woman matter for head, early death is calling you. She will mourn you at most a month, then get another guy. The only person I can put my life on the line for is my kids not even my wife. Any lady that cause some sort of problem for herself thinking I will come out to form James Bond my sister life na per head.

13 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Camelot65: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Don't join her confusion sir....

Being bad is not the same as being Alpha... Matter of fact, most true alpha males tick the good boxes.
I get you....got carried away with the "take charge"

I'll not join in her confusion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Forumobserver12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aunty which one is protect you in case something comes up? if you are looking for a private security guard go and hire one

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Splitmind: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew, this one doesn't know what she is saying, senseless talks everywhereundecided.

She's right, women lie a lot about this or give the PC opinion because they don't know what they want. What I have observed is that being a thug actually works. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by zcee: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
This is it..

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Kalatium(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

yes cause she's is among the bad eggs same as you.... so no need to drag.
Just like you among the ones denying the truth just to safe face. When deep down you know its true.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by NOBLE179(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mickey18AR:
That's why even at 40 they'll never see any "Good man" to marry them grin grin
nice
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by zoghys: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
A Nigerian lady, Temitope Bukola has stated why many ladies prefer to date 'Bad Boys' rather than the 'Good Boys', IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/_Temitopebukola/status/1340192639270998016?s=19

Mumu, one of the reason why this stupid stud goes about killing each other all in the name of cultism. Your thinking will surely affect your life, and I won't be surprise if the she goat end up getting maimed or implicated by the so call bad boys. In the era where brain rules, mumu like this still believe in macho power.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by WallStreetfx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Keep fooling yourself. As ozo dey simp thousands of Nigerian girls are still dieing over him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by phazotron(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
A Nigerian lady, Temitope Bukola has stated why many ladies prefer to date 'Bad Boys' rather than the 'Good Boys', IgbereTV reports.

Ode. The day armed robber go come your house na "bad boy" go save you. Mtcheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kalatium:

Just like you among the ones denying the truth just to safe face. When deep down you know its true.

I don't know the truth because I don't belong in their gang....

cuz I'm not their type and I don't pretend..
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Hathor5(f): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
This one is seriously confused. It's not the bad boy who will protect you but the good guy. The bad one will tear your heart apart and flush it down the toilet. And being good is not the same as being weak.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by alizma: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
They know that they are loads of trouble walking on the street. That speaks volume of the fact that they don't marry because they love, they marry because they have assessed the future and sees that the relationship will favour them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
This must be an ajegunle girl
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by MyGeneration(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
The good boy dating u needs to be flogged.

With that kind face someone still dated u and u are not grateful

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
This one is confused. There is a difference between a weak man and a good man. A bad boy and a strong man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hathor5:
This one is seriously confused. It's not the bad boy who will protect you but the good guy. The bad one will tear your heart apart and flush it down the toilet. And being good is not the same as being weak.
Abeg tell them
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Seebrian(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Angelfrost:
This lady is dull and confused!

Not her fault anyway, it is poor education and upbringing.

She ought to know that being in control and protective have absolutely nothing to do with having a "good" or "bad" character. We need to quit confusing ourselves.

A man can be bad in character and still be physically, mentally, and emotionally weak!!! While a man who has a good character and heart can be very manly in all aspects especially physical, emotional, and mental... Vice versa too.

It all comes down to exactly what the lady is attracted to!!! If you are attracted to people with bad, negative, and evil personalities, it means or shows how messed up you are within.

Enough of glorifying what is wrong, stupid and indecent. Abeg Next!!! undecided
You spoke well but not need to insult her. Just as you mentioned, someone can be calm and gentle but strong physically, mentally and emotionally than the bad guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by ramaju: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:

Being good guy has nothing to do with being weak man. A good man can be a strong man and most times are but sensible enough to use logic to solve problems and protect. Being bad has a lot to do with being weak. A bad guy is a weak man who uses aggression to cover his profound weakness. Babe just say babes prefer shameless boys.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.