Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady (75236 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Liposure: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
ramaju:
Being good guy has nothing to do with being weak man. A good man can be a strong man and most times are but sensible enough to use logic to solve problems and protect. Being bad has a lot to do with being weak. A bad guy is a weak man who uses aggression to cover his profound weakness. Babe just say babes prefer shameless boys.
funny thing is most of them have never dated real bad guys before
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Regex: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
fuckaholic25:
so me being a good boy means i cant stand up for whats mine, that i can't protect what is mine?.... how do ladies think nowadays?

That's the rule of the game.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by HelpYourself(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Liposure:
bad boy no be for mouth
That's my point exactly
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by mrblessed(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is a sort of "Dependency Syndrome" that is the wont of many dependent, poor, ignorant, and foolish ladies. An independent, educated, resourceful, and sensible lady won't allow the so-called bad boys come close to her, because there is obvious class differentiation. It doesn't mean that the lady must be employed, no. Even when unemployed, she knows when a line is crossed and wouldn't allow it to go unchallenged. You know, majority of ladies who hold this distorted notion are highly impressionable, and possess a distasteful view of how a woman should be treated.

No, ladies of class and with high sense of esteem don't value bad boys over good boys. It is the large chunk of ladies of the hoipolloi, with poverty-stricken mentality that espouse violence as something essential.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Liposure: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
This one is confused. There is a difference between a weak man and a good man. A bad boy and a strong man.
or an arrogant man and an assertive man

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Drizzy5001(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vagina people and sense are miles apart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by davien(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Pussy?!! That's all there is to life?!! Multiple sex partners are what makes a man successful?!! Really?!!...

See what I am talking about... Poor education!!!
I'm stating a fact, not the meaning of life. Trauma bonding and hybristophilia.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Elsueno: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Danielfx:
My woman is more concerned on me leaving her than her leaving me...

I have her ATM pin. I transfer card and money at will. I restrict her calls to certain people and she even gives persistent guys my number rather than her own...

I have disciplined her in the past about two times that she even became unconcious at one time, though i vow not to do such again for personal reasons...

She respects me and always make me know her every move...Cheating Kwa ?

The day she makes that mistake, the hypo she tried to drink in the past, na me go force am for her mouth...

Though i spend Sha, reasonable spending but she doesn't hoard penny from me. That's not even the case, i may not marry her due to my own personal reasons. I just love the fact that i am in control...

Dude, you need to visit a psychiatrists. You have serious mental issues grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Mcslize: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
DeOTR:
All men are bad, as in, "goodly bad".
I'm a very shy and good man, but the fastest way for you to die is to mess with the women in my life.

Why will you want to fight cuz of a woman ? Not even wife. If you get kpuff along the line God forbid, do u know she will start dating another man the next day? She can even date your own friend do u know that?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
This particular reason doesn’t make sense at all. What is the thing that wants to go wrong that she’s expecting so much or is she a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobodyany1: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
So at this age, she isn't settled?
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by excel101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
yanabasee:
This one will just go about looking for trouble up and down and one silly maga claiming to be her boyfriend will go and be defending her because of one hole weh the elastic don weak finish.....

Women are a set of confused souls....

Ask her the kind of man she would want to marry and she will say she needs a gentleman and a soft spoken man with a giving and loving heart....
The post is on how ladies prefer to date bad boys than good guys, and not marry my bro.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kriss216:
Only a reasonable and beautiful lady deserves to make a choice when it comes to men.

Evening newspapers and unattractive ladies are not in the position to decide the kind of men they want.
Is that so? I think everyone has the right to make choices. Don't be surprised that most unreasonable and supposedly ugly People are the ones who have high taste when it comes to partners.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by GOVERNMENT2: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
MickzyDonald:
It's in their blood
MC OLU OMO COMES TO MIND grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by duality(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Danielfx:

I have her ATM pin. I transfer card and money at will. I restrict her calls to certain people and she even gives persistent guys my number rather than her own...

I have disciplined her in the past about two times that she even became unconcious at one time, though i vow not to do such again for personal reasons...

The day she makes that mistake, the hypo she tried to drink in the past, na me go force am for her mouth...

Though i spend Sha, reasonable spending but she doesn't hoard penny from me. That's not even the case, i may not marry her due to my own personal reasons. I just love the fact that i am in control...

Please how did you discipline her. I want to learn.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by abdulramanian(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
ladies get wahala that is y they need protector

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by abdulramanian(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
ladies get wahala that is y they need protector
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Shortyy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

There are 7 billion people in the world. Shove it up ur smelly ass for all I fvcking care.

Lmao you sound like a pregnant woman. Lmfaooooooo
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by DonroxyII: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Danielfx:

Someone is about to cursed for Generations to come till the 10th one !! Ok Continu ... Drop that girl and you go see weeeeeeeeen!!
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Collegelove:
That's right. They prefer to date bad boys at the early stage but when they are getting old and desperate, they start looking for good guys. Senseless species.

Add the most useless species too.

The funny thing is that when the bad boys are done chopping them, they will now abandon them to poor good boys like us to finish work grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by lookingfly: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
When bad boy beat you up tomorrow....you will wail domestic violence!
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Oshokalo: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
A Nigerian lady, Temitope Bukola has stated why many ladies prefer to date 'Bad Boys' rather than the 'Good Boys', IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/_Temitopebukola/status/1340192639270998016?s=19
yeye u for go date soldiers na abi olopa since na protection u dey find,so na one tout wey go dey cause trouble for street because of u na him u dey find abi
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by uchihajt: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
MickzyDonald:
It's in their blood
Hoelosho...!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Odkosh: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kriss216:
Only a reasonable and beautiful lady deserves to make a choice when it comes to men.

Evening newspapers and unattractive ladies are not in the position to decide the kind of men they want.
No kill me bro.

Na so one of my ex wey I don folk wella even after she don born pikin dey tell me am not the kind of man she wants to roll with just cos she has see one yahoo guy wey don dump her already.

I laugh and thank God, saying who wants to marry a baby mama before. grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Kylekent59: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Did she say feel protected? Like the guy that was killed by a cultist together with his wife.

I don't pity women. Anything they see, let them take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by DeOTR: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mcslize:

Why will you want to fight cuz of a woman ? Not even wife. If you get kpuff along the line God forbid, do u know she will start dating another man the next day? She can even date your own friend do u know that?
Who's talking about me fighting physically here?
It's like expecting Buhari to engage you in a fist fight because you slapped Aisha.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Oshokalo: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
who is a badboy.a badboy na the one wey fit smoke 3 wrap finish come last on ur pussy for 1 hour

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by DeOTR: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
BiggyB242:

Omon they there they carry woman matter for head, early death is calling you. She will mourn you at most a month, then get another guy. The only person I can put my life on the line for is my kids not even my wife. Any lady that cause some sort of problem for herself thinking I will come out to form James Bond my sister life na per head.
Is it you that will kill me? You must be mistaking me for your "face me, I slap you" neighbor. angry
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Toks2008(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jesu lo kawo mi ko. If not, wettin I for do these daughters of eve ehn.

Me I be serious bad boy but thank GOD for christ.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by Lenient001: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
"evil seeks evil" as eagles do not fly with peageons.
If you are also good and pure you wouldn"t be finding someone with the bad traits.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by joyousever(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good a thing it's your own spec, because not all women fancy crude or bad boys!
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady by bobluck: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Danielfx:

Bro, which kind be life be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.