Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour (5137 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by VeryWickedGoat: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
This girl in my compound is always forming tussh as if no man is fucking her. She will take Uber from the house and be staring at me like I'm a beggar where I usually buy my Odogwu bitters.

This girl thinks she is above me sha. Everyday dropping down from car or bike wearing skimpy clothes.

One day, I called her woos woos wobi she just eyed me, hissed and slammed her door. I no talk. Someone I'm trying to help o imagine.

Ordinary to come charge her phone at my crib so that I can tap current, she no fit come. Even to borrow indomie or matches, she never show. I don't know what she's feeling like.

Today I go meet my aboki fx guy to change my last card to dollar plus eyelash and makeup to attract her and strategically kept it near my door. This combination issa goal because she and fake eyelash na 5 & 6. Once she touches it, the basket go trap her. grin

Wish me well people. Today na today......

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Nerogaming01(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
I cant stop laughing grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by illicit(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by KingLarry04: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Chai!! And your mates are hustling right now, Buhari was right on this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by lecowas: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin

Nairaland can be fun atimes, a swear down!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omg! Love the op! grin

This is hilarious!

19 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Boogyman557: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP the OP...

Make PESIN wey sharp pass u no collect dat money ooo...

Make ur eyes reach ground ooo..

if too say I de dat compound, 5sc dat money don get leg...

funny nigga.

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Premiumwriter: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wo

You live in the same compound with her. I think that solves the problem.

The rest is your emotions giving her the power. She's probably thinking that since you don't talk to her, that you think you are above her.

Hence, she bringing up those uber to prove that she's not below you as you think.

That knife cuts both ways. Rest your head and try to make peace with reality.

But of you are in the same level. In the same compound, trying to prove that you are above that level to each other.

18 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Damscodammy1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
If u tink say u don c am finish cum nl.. lik runtown song,if e happen 4 nl mk u knw say e dy inside nl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Theama(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
A literal trap cheesy
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Nonyjacuzie(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na bush meat trap ba?
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by VeryWickedGoat: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Omg! Love the op! grin

This is hilarious!

You are next. I must trap you soon.

1 Like

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by VeryWickedGoat: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Wo

You live in the same compound with her. I think that solves the problem.

The rest is your emotions giving her the power. She's probably thinking that since you don't talk to her, that you think you are above her.

Hence, she bringing up those uber to prove that she's not below you as you think.

That knife cuts both ways. Rest your head and try to make peace with reality.

But of you are in the same level. In the same compound, trying to prove that you are above that level to each other.

Its not about me. The girl is forming for everybody.
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Benki003(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Op fear God

2 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by NobleSeed(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Alapojames: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make una go get una pvc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Rickmann: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
This girl in my compound is always forming tussh as if no man is fucking her. She will take Uber from the house and be staring at me like I'm a beggar where I usually buy my Odogwu bitters.

This girl thinks she is above me sha. Everyday dropping down from car or bike wearing skimpy clothes.

One day, I called her woos woos wobi she just eyed me, hissed and slammed her door. I no talk. Someone I'm trying to help o imagine.

Ordinary to come charge her phone at my crib so that I can tap current, she no fit come. Even to borrow indomie or matches, she never show. I don't know what she's feeling like.

Today I go meet my aboki fx guy to change my last card to dollar plus eyelash and makeup to attract her and strategically kept it near my door. This combination issa goal because she and fake eyelash na 5 & 6. Once she touches it, the basket go trap her. grin

Guy, you too much.. grin

I've not laughed this hard in a while now grin
You just made my day grin

13 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by an0daGuy: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin that trap must catch

Op no shake that trap. Just leave am like that. E nor go reach tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by TATALoAlaMu: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
*in wike’s voice* E dey smoke Igbo. grin

3 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by VeryWickedGoat: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:
grin that trap must catch

Op no shake that trap. Just leave am like that. E nor go reach tomorrow.

He must catch oo.
No girl dead or alive can resist dollar. I trust my trap 1000%.

3 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Delight2014(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hahaha The babe na high way babe

1 Like

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Whazar(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Comrade !!
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nairaland can wanna fun atimes, a tell down!
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by mayorofyentown(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ewo
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by mytime24(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
So na basket u use do trap angry

bushmeat don cash d b dat
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by DaInferno(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin I see why she doesn't wanna have anything to do with you

3 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Duchessree(f): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Op you be werey grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Bluish44(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

u would make a good script writter...u just formed a story from a picture

3 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
This guy na goat grin

5 Likes

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Faber(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Until breeze blow ur dollar bill go her apartment or centre of the compound.

No go play yourself o. The best way to get people of her type is to make hot ladies visit you frequently, she would be like What is attracting ladies to this guy's apartment.

She will definitely knock one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life / ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.