Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,878 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging (54855 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2020
perdollar:
Arianna Grande just broke my heart! So after my secret overwhelming admiration for her, she instead preferred one Dalton Gomez! My solace is in d fact that celebrity relationships don't last.
lol.
You think say you get chance before
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Prokaryote: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2020
I don't think you are ready for marriage,with just this act, it has shown your real person. What has the gift and xmax money you sent to her mum got to do with the compliment of the season message she sent to her ex?.
You need to help her get over her past and not to make it a sharia law, woman don't forget easily there past relationship especially when they have the highest percentage of affection.
Na you go do ur best and give her reason why you are better off than her ex and stop being childish.
If you can't cope,then shinkapor!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by olaayodele(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Now I have introduced her to all my family and even met some of her family.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.

Now she's begging my mum to beg me.
Am done

This is not something to worry about.There is nothing bad in what she did.You should be worried if you don't trust her.If there is no trust in a relationship,there is no point going ahead with it.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2020
You can’t get pictures of how he used to fvck her out of your mind right? I know the feeling bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by melodyogonna(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
I never understand wetin be the point of this post sha. So she shouldn't reply his complements of the season for what? Rest abeg
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

Am done
Haba bros it's Christmas greetings naw. Don't be too strict untop ordinary greeting. Sometimes you need to give people d benefit of d doubt
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
AududuNine11:

You never ready for serious relationship.

That small offense is what is making you furious like this??

You never pay dowry you don dey claim person pikin? Lol... If you like but the whole world for her. She's not you wife yet.
use condom,use condom..them no go hear..that simple action would have saved the world from terrible disasters n foolish comments

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by holusimple(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Is too early for love matter. Next!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Now, you're beginning to sound insecure.

Wait, were you doing all those things for her just to make her all yours?? I mean the gifts and all that, then the things you've been sending to her parents.

You better re-evaluate the whole situation cos if the girl wants the guy back, no amount of care would make her stay with you.

But all the same, there's no harm in replying ordinary 'Compliments of the season'.
no the op is not insecure,

U don't know these kind of women, from replying compliment, they begin to entertain male visitors 8pm in the evening right in the husband's house, from there they begin party and affairs...

It is these kind of women that different male friends used to visit during thier university school days and even under their parents roof when they were young until it became a habit!

There will come a time when these particular category of ladies will unconsciously invite a male visitors to her husband house and hug these so-called visitors tightly right in front of the husband, all in the name of civilization!

If it is you having paid mighty bride price on her head, how will u feel?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by berrystunn(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Am done

Make a woman love you ...
She will not have time for any guy.

Stop your shakara and do your home work well
The next girl you will meet might be worst.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Openyamind111(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2020
JONSYN7154:
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.

Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug?

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.

Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.

Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind �
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist ��

My school of thought..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by cobi11: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Bros presently for this our Country, which woman nor get EX,..? Even You You be EX of someone.
The Issue is if she respects her present relationship since the guy had made it clear to her what he wants and what she shouldnt do..she she respect her current relationship and conform or else quit and go back to the EX.
Some sIMPS DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER Actions..They will even be discussing nasty things with her about her ex..which kind style he dey give her, what does He do to make her happy like the Ex etc..

RisenPhoenix1:
@op alone.

Your present actions are correct, though you made an earlier mistake by trying to marry a woman with an ex. Never marry a woman with an ex, and if they try to guilt trip you by calling you insecure, mistrustful, low esteemed, thank them. Still, never marry a woman with an ex.

Oh, and lest you fall for the same trick, they never block the exes they really fall for. They'll befriend them on FB, twitter and everywhere, and they'll memorise their phone numbers by heart so that they can pretend to delete the numbers from their phones if the marital pressure gets too much. But they'll never stop communicating with them. And they'll jump back together into bed the first chance they get. Then you enter the realm of paternity fraud, DNA testing and all that mind wasting rubbish. And as a man, you need to focus on your career and business, not on all that ISH. So once more, don't marry a woman with an ex. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Slimqueen(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2020
pretydiva:
Including your sisters
if he has none, then all the women in his life are useless. old and young.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by DeOTR: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2020
LaReinaa:

Guys of today or small boys on nairaland forming alpha male

You’re one of the guys that actually washes their girlfriends panties in private and be forming alpha male on NL.. I know your type grin grin grin grin
The Guy's fear about his Girlfriend is justified.
The Lady is very very stupid for assuring her Ex of the possibility of a reunion. If I was the OP, I would have broken up stylishly with her at this point.
We are talking about someone who left you for another girl here. I can't take back any girl that left me for someone else. Agreeing to such is equivalent to accepting you're worth less than the other fellow.
First, the Lady has little or no self-esteem (it's their type that sleep around with different men).
To make matters worse, she always compares the OP with her Ex.

If you see nothing wrong in what the Lady did, then something is definitely wrong with you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Kunja2: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
I think yhure overreacting....and blowing things out of proportion.... it's not that deep...

Please I sell quality wrist watches for both male and female...I also sell human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs at affordable prices...
Please send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...
you should post the price cos it's stressful trying to add your number and know the price. Post the price and if a customer likes it, the person will definitely reach you. What's the price for the Cartier watch? No give me online price o cos I Sabi where Tinubu and Balogun market de o

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Friend22(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Am done

This girl friend/boyfriend thing always have a way of raring its ugly head.
Our parents never suffered this kind of nonsense we are celebrating today.
You guys claim studying a girl or guy makes it safe but from all indications cheating, spousal abuse,and all other vices are spiking everyday.
Who is really deceiving who?
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Sonyboom: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Look at a fool's comment. With how girl slaughtered their husband in their sleep n countless number of Nigerians men murdering their wives in the USA a lunatic can still be suggesting another man is insecure because he chose to be careful instead of being foolish or sentimental ?! People like you need to be beaten thoroughly so your brain can function properly.

Kriss216:

If this is her only offence, then, I think you're been insecured and unnecessarily naive.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by LaReinaa(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Nomorelove:

See their type. This ones were born to remain unfaithful in this life. For someone in a serious relationship, why was she in contact with her ex in the first place? Did you read the story at all? Didn't he tell her not to keep in touch with her ex but instead she chose not to listen. It's your type that never have a happy home because you see no issue in this things. My advise to you is never do that else you'll ruin you relationship and some might be inrepairable.
First of all, he is her boyfriend not her husband therefore, he has no right to forbid her from talking to anyone at all.. for all we know, he might end up not marrying her.. people should be free when they’re in a relationship, it’s a relationship not a prison yard!

Secondly, she only responded to a seasonal compliment, that doesn’t sound like cheating to me..
- did she exchange nudes with her ex
- Did they book an appointment on where and when to see
- Did he send her money or gifts
Do you even know the meaning of unfaithfulness

Lastly, are you 100% faithful to your own partner (that’s if you have any)
My advise to you is to stop acting relationship coach on someone else’s relationship and focus on yours!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Jodha(f): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Kunja2:
you should post the price cos it's stressful trying to add your number and know the price. Post the price and if a customer likes it, the person will definitely reach you. What's the price for the Cartier watch? No give me online price o cos I Sabi where Tinubu and Balogun market de o

Noted sir.... I'll try and so next time
It's 15k
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2020
johnnychuks:
bro if you know what is good for you, this is the right time to back off that relationship, before you will regret every of your entire life, this people have nothing to offer if not because of having child for us, it is only few of them has little wisdom with your efforts been checkmating on them, If the married men open their mouth to tell you what their going through but they just keep mute and that's is what they called matured mind in marriage.
guy u dey mind..?coz u said it all mehn..Truth
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by peeps4u: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

If this is her only offence, then, I think you're been insecured and unnecessarily naive.

You may watch your wife or fiance flirt with her juat to prove you're experienced and secured. Did you read why he said he warned her to block the ex? This is an ex that already wants to have the girl back. It is better OP stands his ground on his GF totally cutting any ties with the ex-guy or he lets het go. You can't be playing with fire because you don't want to appear insured.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
cobi11:
Bros presently for this our Country, which woman nor get EX,..? Even You You be EX of someone.
The Issue is if she respects her present relationship since the guy had made it clear to her what he wants and what she shouldnt do..she she respect her current relationship and conform or else quit and go back to the EX.
Some sIMPS DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER Actions..They will even be discussing nasty things with her about her ex..which kind style he dey give her, what does He do to make her happy like the Ex etc..

Difficult as they are to find, there are women who led a sheltered life. Find them and marry them before they start learning nonsense. That I am somebody's ex is not relevant, since I'm not a woman and therefore, I cannot possibly trick my wife into raising children that are not hers. There is nothing like maternity fraud.

She has already shown that she does not respect her present relationship by pretending to block her ex, but still keeping his contacts. If he permits the relationship to continue, she will take that as a green light to do and undo with her ex. Whatever little respect she had will disappear completely.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Sonyboom: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
This is hilarious so cos the ex will help her find a job he should tolerate all her excesses. Fools too many 4 NL I swear.

capitalzero:

Her mum did not beg you for money.
She did not beg you phone.
She did not force you to meet her people
Are you ready to marry her asap?
Soon her ex will help her find job or make her one of directors in his company and you will cry again.
Z-generstion and online questions

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by aristocrazzy: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
Simps makes me laugh

you leave her
she'll go back to her ex and live happily ever after to the glory of your heart break grin

fact is that she loves her ex more than you and she's just apologizing to make you feel happy and comfortable.

if she has the chance to choose between you and her ex
she'll choose her ex 100%

women tends to go back to their ex easily especially those that where dumped by the same ex grin
let her go back to her ex, as long as the guy is happy and free from a life of hbp. he'll get over it with time and God will bless with a better person. fine girl no dey finish for market ����

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by aristocrazzy: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
Simps makes me laugh

you leave her
she'll go back to her ex and live happily ever after to the glory of your heart break grin

fact is that she loves her ex more than you and she's just apologizing to make you feel happy and comfortable.

if she has the chance to choose between you and her ex
she'll choose her ex 100%

women tends to go back to their ex easily especially those that where dumped by the same ex grin
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by samdaisi: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
My brother, I don't think you can control the lady in question telling her from not having anything to do with him through phone to block him but the lady jettison your advice,please think twice b4 moving 4ward
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by AududuNine11: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
psalmylee:
use condom,use condom..them no go hear..that simple action would have saved the world from terrible disasters n foolish comments

Na true cha. I wouldn't have been getting a quote as yours
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by iamimohtal(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Oga, are u telling the complete story ? If yes, ur problem pass the girl own.

Is she not suppose to ansa greetings again ?
Did u catch them choking ?
Oga...sit-down one place jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.