Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11652 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Becareful what you wish for bro

The watcher

I just did a quick search to get a grasp of what you mean by "The Watcher" and this was what I got.

"In the Book of Enoch, the watchers (Aramaic עִירִין, iyrin) are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them."

If this is not what you mean, please can you give me a full explanation so I can have a clue of what you mean?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
favelli:

So what do you behind the booth in this one on one sessions you have with peeps? Are just giving advice and broader explanation on life and spirituality or you dive in further and seek spiritual consult?

smiley

Brother

One never finsihes learning the spiritual
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:

Most of the time it’s the spirit of fear & error that guides so many people into calamity, fear is the key holder of hell, reason why you sense fear in whatever you do, you feel something dark or the atmosphere turn into darkness. Idk if anyone of you have seen “like a timid monkey statue” that’s the gatekeeper of hell, timid ugly creature. Lemme holdback here

so in summary, we shouldn't fear ath that comes our way. you talked about peter tan's book and I downloaded it and he made reference to the Holy spirit as usual. can you kindly open another thread to break them down for us too. no knowledge is wasted and kindly tag me too.

some of these things I know them without being told COS I just sit alone and I'll start talking to myself about many things and sometimes it seems I'm speaking with someone and that's the reason why I'm an introvert cos I prefer talking and gisting and laughing with my inner mind and self. PS this is not a mental problem or madness oo cos I do it daily and it gives me inner joy and happiness. I'm a believer of God and Jesus Christ to as I read the bible often even though I still backslide. what got my interest is that I found out there more to it than the usual as the op is talking about. I'm not really surprised cos I've heard alot and I've seen alot yet I'm still curious. searching and asking to me is not a crime cos it won't still change my belief.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by victorix(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Nope don't even smoke weed
grin

Na wa o

This man won't kill me

Hahahahahahaahaa

grin. But it seems you were truthfully a heavy smoker sha. I hope your lungs has recovered. Any nickname for me? Cheers!!
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by favelli(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Brother

Okay
Would ask more questions later
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Yea we shouldn’t fear, God has not given us the spirit of fear but of Love, Power and of a sound mind. If you can meditate deep on these things, you will discover that there are mysteries in the Bible and I quote “nobody on earth can understand the Bible without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit”. The Bible is just an ordinary book but when the Holy Spirit breathe upon it, it becomes Holy Bible, that’s why i don’t get tickle when some persons uses it to smoke or do all sort of nonsense, bro if you know the Power that comes out of the Bible, bro you will quit that search to dabble into false spiritualism.
I don’t fear nothing, except when I sin against my own body & God Almighty. When you break Spiritual law, it affects every totality of you, one of the greatest sin, is sinning against your own body, the spirit of fear is quick to take control of such person.
I might open my own thread on stuffs like this to share some of my encounters & few experiences. Where you can sense in the spirit, there’s a smell that emanates from a person & you can tell that the person is gonna die soon “walking dead”. Bro tbh there’s lot I would love to share with people out there, it’s more real but impossible to some person. Forgive me if I drifted a bit from your question. And that part you talk to yourself within is so damn cool, I love that part, I bring my inner me out & talk together opposite side. It’s so damn interesting tbh
thatsleepboy1:

so in summary, we shouldn't fear ath that comes our way. you talked about peter tan's book and I downloaded it and he made reference to the Holy spirit as usual. can you kindly open another thread to break them down for us too. no knowledge is wasted and kindly tag me too.

some of these things I know them without being told COS I just sit alone and I'll start talking to myself about many things and sometimes it seems I'm speaking with someone and that's the reason why I'm an introvert cos I prefer talking and gisting and laughing with my inner mind and self. PS this is not a mental problem or madness oo cos I do it daily and it gives me inner joy and happiness. I'm a believer of God and Jesus Christ to as I read the bible often even though I still backslide. what got my interest is that I found out there more to it than the usual as the op is talking about. I'm not really surprised cos I've heard alot and I've seen alot yet I'm still curious. searching and asking to me is not a crime cos it won't still change my belief.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Yea we shouldn’t fear, God has not given us the spirit of fear but of Love, Power and of a sound mind. If you can meditate deep on these things, you will discover that there are mysteries in the Bible and I quote “nobody on earth can understand the Bible without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit”. The Bible is just an ordinary book but when the Holy Spirit breathe upon it, it becomes Holy Bible, that’s why i don’t get tickle when some persons uses it to smoke or do all sort of nonsense, bro if you know the Power that comes out of the Bible, bro you will quit that search to dabble into false spiritualism.
I don’t fear nothing, except when I sin against my own body & God Almighty. When you break Spiritual law, it affects every totality of you, one of the greatest sin, is sinning against your own body, the spirit of fear is quick to take control of such person.
I might open my own thread on stuffs like this to share some of my encounters & few experiences. Where you can sense in the spirit, there’s a smell that emanates from a person & you can tell that the person is gonna die soon “walking dead”. Bro tbh there’s lot I would love to share with people out there, it’s more real but impossible to some person. Forgive me if I drifted a bit from your question. And that part you talk to yourself within is so damn cool, I love that part, I bring my inner me out & talk together opposite side. It’s so damn interesting tbh

opening a different thread will be good and godly. pls kindly tag me. I'll be interested cos the things of God are fun to know, share and understand. I need more spiritual insight too.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Someodds: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
My advice to anyone on this thread is that no one dabbles into spiritism and remains the same, you will lose your bloody mind, you will invite evil spirits to your life and family, that was how a spiritualist on Facebook was teaching people how to summon their ancestors and other devilish things, teaching them how to do astral projection, one lady woke up midnight to summon her ancestor spirits and received a dirty slap from them that left her confused for days. Dont dabble into spiritism, curiosity can kill, don't let this young man decieve you, he has been dining with spirits right from childhood, but what about you. Draw close to God and he will reveal to you great and mighty things you do not know, I'm talking from experience. There are lots of mysteries in this world and you can't know it all, somethings are better left unknown cause our human mind is limited.

I love the part "There are lots of mysteries in this world and you can't know it all, somethings are better left unknown cause our human mind is limited" that means ones needs to be open minded and not raped up to one knowledge. There are about 5,000 religious beliefs around the world, what makes you think yours is the truth and light, the rest falls and falacy, because your religious books say so? Nobody is against your believe, but let someone else express hes/herself also. Human mind is limitless.

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
My advice to anyone on this thread is that no one dabbles into spiritism and remains the same, you will lose your bloody mind, you will invite evil spirits to your life and family, that was how a spiritualist on Facebook was teaching people how to summon their ancestors and other devilish things, teaching them how to do astral projection, one lady woke up midnight to summon her ancestor spirits and received a dirty slap from them that left her confused for days. Dont dabble into spiritism, curiosity can kill, don't let this young man decieve you, he has been dining with spirits right from childhood, but what about you. Draw close to God and he will reveal to you great and mighty things you do not know, I'm talking from experience. There are lots of mysteries in this world and you can't know it all, somethings are better left unknown cause our human mind is limited.

That's not why we are here bro

Calm down

smiley

But good advise though exaggerated
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

That's not why we are here bro

Calm down

smiley

But good advise though exaggerated
I'm a lady. angry. I will be watching you here like a hawk.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:

you've not answered me o nwanyị ọma
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:

grin

Okay hawk madam smiley

How are you sister ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

you've not answered me o nwanyị ọma
I have replied your mail na
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

Okay hawk madam smiley

How are you sister ?
I'm fine.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
I'm fine.

Alright smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2020
Lol you still quietly skipped my comment again smh
GofuckYourself:

Alright smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Alright bro, when I do, imma post the link on here for those who are interested in Biblical spiritual journey.
thatsleepboy1:

opening a different thread will be good and godly. pls kindly tag me. I'll be interested cos the things of God are fun to know, share and understand. I need more spiritual insight too.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Lol you still quietly skipped my comment again smh

Brother, what do you want him to say, you didn't ask any question, you only gave a personal narrative

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Brother

I don't know why you're avoiding me but, let me ask again for the last time.

How can I communicate with my spirit or guardian angel effectively

I love talking to myself through my thoughts, like gisting with someone.

Sometimes, I would be smiling or laughing out loud and people would be asking who am I talking to. This is affecting my relationship with people because I hardly talk to them. I don't hate them but, their gist sounds unintelligent to me.

Who else is passing through this

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Alright bro, when I do, imma post the link on here for those who are interested in Biblical spiritual journey.

pls tag and quote me with the link. thanks

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
futurerex:

Sometimes, I would be smiling or laughing out loud and people would be asking who am I talking to. This is affecting my relationship with people because I hardly talk to them. I don't hate them but, their gist sounds unintelligent to me.

I'm experiencing the same thing brother. but mine comes with time and mood.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Lol, he cancelled some personal narrative, I’m yet to see him vouch in mine. Believe not every spirit but try the spirit whether they are of God. Most times some persons try to twist the Truth & half Truth is devastating. Less than 5mins conversation with a person can tell me who they really are, even if they hide under pretense.
IFSHR:

Brother, what do you want him to say, you didn't ask any question, you only gave a personal narrative
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
If you join my thread which I’m about to create you might learn a lot. I see you’re very curious but sometimes your curiousity can lead you into something you might regret later on that’s if you’re still alive or sane.
futurerex:

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
If you join my thread which I’m about to create you might learn a lot. I see you’re very curious but sometimes your curiousity can lead you into something you might regret later on that’s if you’re still alive or sane.
Lets go there. Pls do mention me when you're done. Thanks.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Lol, he cancelled some personal narrative, I’m yet to see him vouch in mine. Believe not every spirit but try the spirit whether they are of God. Most times some persons try to twist the Truth & half Truth is devastating. Less than 5mins conversation with a person can tell me who they really are, even if they hide under pretense.

So what is your point here exactly sir?

Who do you need him validate your beliefs !

So far so good, all he has done was just to share his knowledge with us all, not like he released a guideline for anyone on how to live his/her life.

If there is anything he has really talked about is addressing our self dependent on churches name or church leader rather than the true God.

So I ask again, what exactly is your point?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6324680/experiencing-entering-realm-spirits-holy
futurerex:
Lets go there. Pls do mention me when you're done. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
futurerex:

Avoiding you how ?

I don't understand
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:

I cancelled what ?

You are here to mislead people or what ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
You are here to mislead people

No one is starting a new religion
.you are just trying to mislead
grin

But it's fine
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Avoiding you how ?

I don't understand
I've been quoting you since yesterday but, no reponse from you.
Pls forget that one and kindly answer my question. Thanks.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
https://www.nairaland.com/6324680/experiencing-entering-realm-spirits-holy

Anyone going to this thread does so of their own free will

I don't understand his motive but I have seen lots of pastors one even chatted me up

They are DESPERATELY looking for holes in my words to say we are against God

Now he has come with biblical spiritually journey

grin

Biblical being the word

Brothers and sisters these conmen pastors are afraid

They will do anything to secure their flock and keep you from the knowledge they use to manipulate you
I never said I am here to teach astral travels and such gimmicks and I am yet to get to that

Becareful and always pray for guidance

grin

Spiritual conmen are everywhere on this thread

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Anglicans Give GEJ 'Award Of Excellence In Christian Stewardship' / Is Bill Gate a Muslim or a Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.