Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11618 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You rightly said those religions
I am not bringing a religion, I merely bring enlightenment
So that should answer your question
smiley
Every religion claims to bring enlightenment too so you have not really said anything different yet. So, since you claim to offer a version of enlightenment separate from those established in other religions, it makes sense to enquire as to what the rules are for your version.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:55am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Sometimes. It depends cos sometimes I might be heavy at heart for no reason with wild thoughts in my head

We shall talk at 2pm today I had to move something around

It's important we speak

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 2:56am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

We shall talk at 2pm today I had to move something around
It's important we speak

Should I pm you or on this thread?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Every religion claims to bring enlightenment too so you have not really said anything different yet. So, since you claim to offer a version of enlightenment separate from those established in other religions, it makes sense to enquire as to what the rules are for your version.
If you interpret enlightenment to be a religion then you would have issues with religious folks grin

I don't bring a new religion
But if you feel so strongly that I do so you tell me

smiley

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

It's not my version of the spiritual it is what is . Whether you choose to accept it or not is totally irrelevant to me.

If I tell you fire burns and you insist it's cold I won't bother further .. if in time you get burned and learn the lesson on your own that's fine if not it's still fine .

Unfortunately it is your version or take since it differs from that offered by other belief systems out there.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:57am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Should I pm you or on this thread?

Just drop your number 10 minutes to the time
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Unfortunately it is your version or take since it differs from that offered by other belief systems out there.

Like i said
Some people believe what they want to believe

I am not here to change anyone's mind but to share my knowledge and in turn learn from everyone

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

If you interpret enlightenment to be a religion then you would have issues with religious folks grin

But if you feel so strongly that I do so you tell me

smiley
Enlightenment is not itself religion but there is not arguing the fact that different beliefs tend to subscribe to different ideas of enlightenment complete with their own set of rules and the lot
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Get the spiritual world by peter tan and your bible. You'll understand him better. I only seek for some things

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Like i said

I am not here to change anyone's mind but to share my knowledge and in turn learn from everyone

smiley
Realize that I am here asking you what it is you expect us to believe here of what you claim to offer. undecided
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 3:01am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Just drop your number 10 minutes to the time
Thanks. It's on my sig. The number that ends with 0912. Pls can you WhatsApp me now I promise to keep it a secret so that I'll msg u directly. Pls thanks. Just a “whats up boy” or “guyman” I'll know it's you
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Get the spiritual by peter tan and your bible. You'll understand him better. I only seek for some things
What Bible? undecided

I can tell you straight up that nothing of this Spiritual Bullsheet spewed here or by your so-called Pastors and Preachers, have anything to do with what is in fact written in any of the 99 books of the Bible. Even the book of revelatons, a record of John's dreams which ought not to be read literally as a result does not even begin to describe what is claimed here.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 3:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What Bible? undecided

I can tell you straight up that nothing of this Spiritual Bullsheet spewed here or by your so-called Pastors and Preachers, have anything to do with what is in fact written in any of the 99 books of the Bible. Even the book of revelatons, a record of John's dreams which ought not to be read literally as a result does not even begin to describe what you claim.

Oshey
Knower

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 3:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Realize that I am here asking you what it is you expect us to believe here of what you claim to offer. undecided

Each and everyone will take away something different from my messages

Each and everyone must journey alone this journey

There is no universal concept save for the truth

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 3:08am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Each and everyone will take away something different from my messages

Each and everyone must journey alone this journey

There is no universal concept save for the truth

smiley
So here I am asking you for your "Truth". So are you here to offer"Truth" or are you simply throwing sheet up to see what sticks? undecided

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 3:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Let me sleep. I've had 3 near death experiences too
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Like I said

smiley
I am not asking for my mind to be changed. I am asking you to reveal your own"Truth" so we can really learn the truth of your belief or version of enlightenment. It is all for knowledge.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by koyinsola17868: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2020
:Lol. I'm sure I'm correct HmmmmWe have a session today yeah? Kindly rearrange your schedule We need to talk Never neglect your own abilities
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Alhajiemeritus: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2020
nedzuby:

What I am saying here is it’s only in the physical . realm that time matters.

The moment one dies thats the end of one physical journey you immediately continue your journey in the spiritual realm after then you reincarnate again into another body to start another physical journey
You are very wrong. Time exists in all aspects of our human journey except the last part which is heaven or hell.
There is a time frame for all aspects of our existence.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am not asking for my mind to be changed. I am asking you to reveal your own"Truth" so we can really learn the truth of your belief or version of enlightenment. It is all for knowledge.

It's there for all to see , no hidden truth

As you read it so is it
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So here I am asking you for your "Truth". So are you here to offer"Truth" or are you simply throwing sheet up to see what sticks? undecided

The truth is there plain and open for a to see

Nothing hidden . Seems you are a pastor ?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

The truth is there plain and open for a to see
Nothing hidden . Seems you are a pastor ?
smiley
Oh, now I am a pastor because I ask you direct questions that require direct answers you have yet to produce even to this point of this discussion? undecided

What truth? You have yet to menton even a single fact or truth, and you have yet to provide a direct response to any of the questions I have asked since you started this thread some hours ago. So what truth is there to be found here more than 8 pages in? undecided

Seriously, kindly point out just one so I can see thet I have truly been the blind one here. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, now I am a pastor because I ask you direct questions that require direct answers you have yet to produce even to this point of this discussion? undecided

What truth? You have yet to menton even a single fact or truth, and you have yet to provide a direct response to any of the questions I have asked since you started this thread some hours ago. So what truth is there to be found here more than 8 pages in? undecided

Seriously, kindly point out just one so I can see thet I have truly been the blind one here. undecided

Like i said it's there read the words and find they are there . You accused me of bringing a new religion I said no, now you say there is no truth I said if that's how you feel now that upsets you ? grin

smiley

Don't be so angry Bros
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Like i said it's there read the words and find they are there

smiley
Don't be so angry Bros
Where is it? undecided

Don't worry about my emotional state please... Just focus on providing at least one reasonable answer to any of the many questions I have asked so far of your claimed belief - some I have even asked from at least 5 different angles yet still no genuine response from you on your very own advertised belief.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Why not tell me what falsehood you find there
Lord Jesus Christ told mankind the truth and the rejected it they called him names when it was apparent

Talkless of an ordinary mortal like me

But I understand why you are so upset
smiley

Truth only shall set you free

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where is it? undecided

Don't worry about my emotional state please... Just focus on providing at least one reasonable answer to any of the many questions I have asked so far of your claimed belief - some I have even asked from at least 5 different angles yet still no genuine response from you on your very own advertised belief.

I have to worry about your emotional state smiley

Because you are here for one purpose smiley

To stop the truth grin

The darkness will fight the light
It's what it's made to do

But trust me the truth will stand forever and ever

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Lord Jesus Christ told mankind the truth and the rejected it they called him names when it was apparent

smiley

Don't drag Jesus Christ down into this muck you spew here abeg!

How can there be falsehood when I still don't know the "truth" of you believe? I have asked several times now what the rules(truths) of your belief are and every single time you have seen fit to evade the equation.

I at least know that you are not of the Judaic/Islamic or even Christian flavour but you dribble around those brands in order to suggest your brand of enlightenment somehow encompasses all at the same time ignoring all of their truths...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Don't drag Jesus Christ down into this muck you spew here abeg!

How can there be falsehood when I still don't know the "truth" of you believe? I have asked several times now what the rules(truths) of your belief are and every single time you have seen fit to evade the equation.

I at least know that you are not of the Judaic/Islamic or even Christian flavour but you dribble around those brands in order to suggest your brand of enlightenment somehow encompasses all at the same time ignoring all of their individual truths... Illogical but i decide to indulge and wait to get a more concrete idea of what it is you really believe in.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where is it? undecided

Churches will eventually be empty this is your worst nightmare

There will be no one to pay tithes and offerings

Mosques will be empty

The era of religious dogma is at an end
The people are taking back their spiritual independence and realizing it's an individual fight not what you say from a pulpit
smiley

People need to learn to do good and not act a script with just gives power to the religion instead of to God

It's fear of God which is paramount and not some figure head or pastor

What is lacking in Nigeria is genuine fear of God

I shall restore that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I have to worry about your emotional state smiley

Because you are here for one purpose smiley

To stop the truth grin

The darkness will fight the light
It's what it's made to do

But trust me the truth will stand forever and ever

And you think I am the one who is like the Pastors out there?

ROFLMAO
cheesy grin grin grin grin angry cheesy angry cheesy grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I at least know that you are not of the Judaic/Islamic or even Christian flavour but you dribble around those brands in order to suggest your brand of enlightenment somehow encompasses all at the same time ignoring all of their truths...

Between religion and spirituality, which one existed first before the other?

Which of those two formed the basis for the other.

Let's hear your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Churches will eventually be empty this is your worst nightmare

There will be no one to pay tithes and offerings

Mosques will be empty

The era of religious dogma is at an end
The people are taking back their spiritual independence and realizing it's an individual fight not what you say from a pulpit
smiley

People need to learn to do good and not act a script with just gives power to the religion instead of to God

It's fear of God which is paramount and not some figure head or pastor

What is lacking in Nigeria is genuine fear of God

I shall restore that
Now I see.. So you are one of those huh? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Two GB Members Of Jehovah Witnesses Resigns Over Gay Scandal / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law / New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.