Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11600 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Don't drag Jesus Christ down into this muck you spew here abeg!

How can there be falsehood when I still don't know the "truth" of you believe? I have asked several times now what the rules(truths) of your belief are and every single time you have seen fit to evade the equation.

I at least know that you are not of the Judaic/Islamic or even Christian flavour but you dribble around those brands in order to suggest your brand of enlightenment somehow encompasses all at the same time ignoring all of their individual truths... Illogical but i decide to indulge and wait to get a more concrete idea of what it is you really believe in.

Hahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaaha

The days of the church are number

Lord jesus never went into any dunamis or christ embassy or Redeemed

He went into the wilderness to preach truth

You hold up an outdated faded dogma of servitude to the church

You offer your followers stones instead of bread . They break their teeth on the stones

I understand Lord jesus teachings far better than you

You use him to enrich yourselves
grin

I am the end to that in Nigeria at least
The awakening is here

You can't stop it
Sit back and watch it grow
It's about time true human beings stand up.

Humans who care genuinely for their fellow man
Humans who realize that it's not about being seen as a nice person by their church members but being seen as a good person by God the father thay matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Now I see.. So you are one of those huh? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your master has entered the church and infiltrated and corrupted the holy teachings

The disciples didn't enrich themselves they spread true teachings to Jesus

Instead you are worried your tithes and offerings will disappear

smiley

You don't serve God

No you serve your overseer

grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2020
author=Kobojunkie post=97280122] And you think I am the one who is like the Pastors out there?

ROFLMAO
cheesy grin grin grin grin angry cheesy angry cheesy grin
Yes you are
It's clear to me the part you played from time immemorial grin

You always served yourself smiley

So in this earth Iife you are just doing what has kept you chained for life times grin

I wish you strength brother
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Between religion and spirituality, which one existed first before the other?
Which of those two formed the basis for the other.
Let's hear your opinion.
Actually, no one knows. But given man's penchant to want to rule over his fellow man every way he can, it is assumed the religion may have come first.

That said "spirituality" has no real truths as everyone in every zipcode seems capable of making up their own lies (truths based on opinions) as they go ahead so there are no universal truths attached to the idea to date.

As far as I have studied it, Spiritual bullsheet, whether preached by so-called pastors and preachers in church houses or mosques or anywhere else in the name of God is nothing but Spiritual bullsheet.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You offer your followers stones instead of bread . They break their teeth on the stones

grin

The awakening is here

You can't stop it

Humans who realize that it's not about being seen as a nice person by their church members but being seen as a good person by God the father thay matters

Ding dong! I am not a churchian, nor do I subscribe to your pastors and the lot.
However, I know the same spiritual bullsheet that the so-called pastors and preachers sell to their sheeples are also sold on the streets to those who don't congregate.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Ding dong! I am not xhurchian, not do I subscribe to your pastors and the lot.
However, I know the same spiritual bullsheet that the so-called pastors and preachers sell to their sheeples are also sold on the streets to those who don't congregate.

You will understand eventually brother

You will

smiley

As hurt and angry as you feel
That's your spirit crying to be free

Take that anger and pray to God for guidance

Leave acting scripts

Start living
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That said "spirituality" has no real truths as everyone in every zipcode seems capable of making up their own lies (truths based on opinions) as they go ahead so there are no universal truths attached to the idea to date.

No

You said it yourself that the OP is picking points from Judaic/Islamic/Christianic to back up his 'spiritual' claims.

That made me ask you the question I asked but you found your way to dodge it.

So, what's the point you're trying to drive here really?

Just go straight to the point.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

No

You said it yourself that the OP is picking points from Judaic/Islamic/Christianic to back up his 'spiritual' claims.

I never said anything about him picking POINTs to BACKUP his claim.

And I responded to your question about which came first. What question did not respond to?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I never said anything about him picking POINTs to BACKUP his claim.

Kindly go back and slowly re-read your posts.

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

No

Brother don't do this
Don't
Leave him alone
If you have the eyes to see you will understand

Calm down smiley

Don't attack him let him express himself
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Please stop
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

I am certain of what I said. he mentioned a heaven and hell and I asked him what the rules of his heaven and hell are since his theology does not line up with what the Bible in fact says. How can anyone state that means he backs up his claims? undecided
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2020
Gofuckyourself are you awake now?
We need to discuss ASAP
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Brother don't do this
Don't
Leave him alone
If you have the eyes to see you will understand

Calm down smiley

Don't attack him let him express himself

Nah grin

Aint attacking no one.

Seems he's confused about what he has been writing here.

Denial everywhere grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Anaerobi(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2020
foyeks2001:
Present
thanks dear... u are a sweetheart.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Please stop

We move on.

I also wanted to urge you to stop replying his quotes too till I saw your quote. grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Nah grin

Aint attacking no one.

Seems he's confused about what he has been wrting here.

Denial everywhere grin

It is fine

His spirit is overwhelmed

He has life times of guilt and something in my writings is awakening it

For too long we have ignored our spiritual health

We left it in the hands of conmen

Fake pastors fake imams

People who used our spiritual hunger to control and misguide us
Wurh each day we cares less and less of what God thinks and more or what holy father thinks or what holy father says God thinks haba

Enough is enough

Time to awaken

Let all of us awaken our spiritual power and start healing the sick

No one.os more spiritually called than the other I keep saying this
We have all we need within us

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

We move on.

I also wanted to urge you to stop replying his quotes too till I saw your quote. grin

Brother I must answer every question

No spirit is too lost or ignorant

We must teach were we have a chance to

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Puissant: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Okay

Be calm.
smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Puissant:

Kindly delete for security reasons
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by victorix(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2020
@GofuckYourself. Please, I know this question is weird, but I just want to know. Do you smoke, or you once smoked?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Please can we chat in private @GofuckYourself
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Liamm(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2020
MrEazi223:

I feel the same too
Even used to see the clear picture of who I was in my past life before
how do y'all see these pictures? In dreams or what?

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Liamm(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

On the right path...

But then, it's not evil spirit....it's dark spirit...the two spirit....one is light and the other is dark...world interpretation is what brings about evil spirit...in the spiritual realm is either you leave this world with much light or much darkness .
so how can one leave this life with much light?

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:
Please can we chat in private @GofuckYourself
yes we can
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2020
victorix:
@GofuckYourself. Please, I know this question is weird, but I just want to know. Do you smoke, or you once smoked?

grin

How is it weird brother?

I once smoked cigarettes heavily for years

I quit long ago
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:
yes we can
please how do I chat you in private?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Liamm:
so how can one leave this life with much light?

Let your life be motivated by love

One example : Wealth generation

The current world is a material world, our body tends to love materials things and in the pursuit of it we tends to do some evil things just to satisfy the body neglecting our spiritual being welfare.

Having plenty of wealth is good, but your actions towards getting it is the line between light and dark

Some create solutions to human problems to get theirs.

Some improvish others to get theirs

Some scam people to get it.

I hope my little knowledge explains some things to you

Some

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:

I am booked all through bro supposed to be in a session now just wanna quickly reply you

But send me a dm
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:

Since 9am didnt show yo let me fit you in

Post your digits here
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Liamm(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

University of Virginia Medical Center report on after life, run the search on YouTube. It's a one hour video, but best of the report is from the first and second speaker

I will have posted the link but NL rules against doing that .
will search. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

The awakening is here

You can't stop it

The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

30 Simple Characters Of Mature Christians / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.