Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11606 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Ok I will start with the first thing I saw

After the music pulled me upwards I saw what looks like a door or tunnel or entrance.

Which was oozing a great deal of warm love, it was shining with a bright creamy golden light and pulling magnet force like it wanted to suck me inside.

As I pass the door I found my self in a large hall. But this hall has no ending
I cannot explain the design but it was greyish in color and you can see the dimensions of the hall but you can't see the end side of the hall.
It was in this hall that I meet some dead relatives and I saw my first dog Rambo that died when I was in jss2.

It was the best reunion I have ever experienced. And I was so much happy to no longer be on Earth

I can remember saying to myself
WHY DID I EVEN COME TO THIS CRAZY EARTH SEF, THIS PLACE I AM IS 10 TIMES FAR MORE HAPPY AND BETTER THAN EARTH.

then I saw what looked like fairies like in Disney cartoons.
I saw a beautiful garden that was filled with only little children playing.
Everywhere you look is so beautiful, and feels like home.
Which made me wonder, what was I doing on earth, I want to stay in this spiritual realm forever.

That could be another world apart from this current one.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Which made me wonder, what was I doing on earth, I want to stay in this spiritual realm forever.

Wow

Were those relative of yours wearing any special clothes?

Those children playing...in clothes too?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tenshades:

Wow

I guess since he still with his body, he can only see them with the eyes of the body not the spiritual eyes.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Melly808: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Great111:
I have been anonymous on this platform for more than 7 years but this thread made me to register immediately.
I have this passion for spiritual things
There are lots of things I need to figure out.
Do anyone here feel like they’ve existed before too or am I wrong?
same here I just registered because of this thread
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

Great insight.

In regards to the identity, I think since God is spirit and in the Bible, while trying to create human he said lets us create something in his image, and then human is created. So probably our spirit form could be a replica of our current body, and as well testimonies from those that had near death experience indicate that the when their spirit left their body, the only major different is that any deformity sustained in the earth is not transformed into the spirit image
You’re super intelligent bro
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Puissant: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Great111:
You’re super intelligent bro

Thanks for the compliment sir.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

After the music pulled me upwards I saw what looks like a door or tunnel or entrance.

Which was oozing a great deal of warm love, it was shining with a bright creamy golden light and pulling magnet force like it wanted to suck me inside.

As I pass the door I found my self in a large hall. But this hall has no ending
I cannot explain the design but it was greyish in color and you can see the dimensions of the hall but you can't see the end side of the hall.
It was in this hall that I meet some dead relatives and I saw my first dog Rambo that died when I was in jss2.

It was the best reunion I have ever experienced. And I was so much happy to no longer be on Earth

I can remember saying to myself
WHY DID I EVEN COME TO THIS CRAZY EARTH SEF, THIS PLACE I AM IS 10 TIMES FAR MORE HAPPY AND BETTER THAN EARTH.

I want to say something very very important
GOD DOES NOT CAST ANYBODY TO HELL

AFTER DEATH, YOU ARE STILL YOU, YOUR CRAVINGS,HABITS LIKES,DISLIKES, HOBBY EVERYTHING IS STILL INTACT. THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOUR BODY.

THERE IS A HELL, BUT IT NOT LIKE IN BIBLE WITH FIRE.
HELL IS LIKE A CLUB WHERE EVIL ENTITIES HANGOUT. BECAUSE LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE
IF YOU LIKE ARTS AND MUSIC WHEN U DIE YOUR SOIRIT WILL BE PULLED TOWARDS A COMMUNITY OF SPIRITS THAT LIVE ARTS AND MUSIC (HEAVEN)
IF YOU LOVE KILLING WHEN U DIE U ARE PULLED TO A COMMUNITY OF SPIRITS THAT LOVE KILLING (HELL)

SO EVERY SPIRIT IS SORTED OUT IN THEIR DIFFERENT COMMUNITY IN TGE SOIRIT REALM ACCORDING TO TGEIR LIKES AND HABITS.

AN EVIL PERSON WILL NOT LIKE TO GO TO HEAVEN
HEAVEN WILL NOT ALLOW EVIL PERSON TO COUNTINE EVIL IN HEAVEN, SO THE EVIL SOIRIT IS SENT TO HELL WHERE IT CAN MEET OTHERS THAT THINK AND ACT LIKE THEM.

I SAW WHAT HELL LOOKS LIKE
THESE EVIL SPIRITS FIGHT EACH OTHER
THEY DO HORRIFUC THINGS TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY LOVE DOING WHEN THEY WERE ON EARTH

THERE ARE SENIOR ANGELS THAT MONITOR AND PATROL HELL. THEY OBSERVE THE INSANITY AND HELP CONTROL THINGS IN HELL WHEN THINGS THE VIOLENCE GETS TOO EXTREME.

THESE ANGELS ARE VERY NICE WITH THESE EVIL SPIRITS. THEY FEEL PITY FOR THEM AND THEY EVEN TRY TO CONVINCE THEM TO CHANGE THEIR HEARTS SO TGEY CAN BE SAVED.

The reason I rarely talk about this, is because people will think I'm a lunatic
So I just close my mouth,
If not for Op, I for just lock up

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Puissant: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hi
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I want to say something very very important
GOD DOES NOT CAST ANYBODY TO HELL

AFTER DEATH, YOU ARE STILL YOU, YOUR CRAVINGS,HABITS LIKES,DISLIKES, HOBBY EVERYTHING IS STILL INTACT. THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOUR BODY.

THERE IS A HELL, BUT IT NOT LIKE IN BIBLE WITH FIRE.
HELL IS LIKE A CLUB WHERE EVIL ENTITIES HANGOUT. BECAUSE LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE
IF YOU LIKE ARTS AND MUSIC WHEN U DIE YOUR SOIRIT WILL BE PULLED TOWARDS A COMMUNITY OF SPIRITS THAT LIVE ARTS AND MUSIC (HEAVEN)
IF YOU LOVE KILLING WHEN U DIE U ARE PULLED TO A COMMUNITY OF SPIRITS THAT LOVE KILLING (HELL)

SO EVERY SPIRIT IS SORTED OUT IN THEIR DIFFERENT COMMUNITY IN TGE SOIRIT REALM ACCORDING TO TGEIR LIKES AND HABITS.

AN EVIL PERSON WILL NOT LIKE TO GO TO HEAVEN
HEAVEN WILL NOT ALLOW EVIL PERSON TO COUNTINE EVIL IN HEAVEN, SO THE EVIL SOIRIT IS SENT TO HELL WHERE IT CAN MEET OTHERS THAT THINK AND ACT LIKE THEM.

I SAW WHAT HELL LOOKS LIKE
THESE EVIL SPIRITS FIGHT EACH OTHER
THEY DO HORRIFUC THINGS TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY LOVE DOING WHEN THEY WERE ON EARTH

THERE ARE SENIOR ANGELS THAT MONITOR AND PATROL HELL. THEY OBSERVE THE INSANITY AND HELP CONTROL THINGS IN HELL WHEN THINGS THE VIOLENCE GETS TOO EXTREME.

THESE ANGELS ARE VERY NICE WITH THESE EVIL SPIRITS. THEY FEEL PITY FOR THEM AND THEY EVEN TRY TO CONVINCE THEM TO CHANGE THEIR HEARTS SO TGEY CAN BE SAVED.

The reason I rarely talk about this, is because people will think I'm a lunatic
So I just close my mouth,
If not for Op, I for just lock up

On the right path...

But then, it's not evil spirit....it's dark spirit...the two spirit....one is light and the other is dark...world interpretation is what brings about evil spirit...in the spiritual realm is either you leave this world with much light or much darkness .

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tenshades:

Wow

The cloth spirits wear is like an Aura
( Trust me explaining spiritual things can be very difficult to explain)
Like suede texture but it glows
This glowing Aura is the spiritual cloth.
I can still remember what it looks like but it's hard to put in human terms

The children part was interesting
Looking from a far all the children looked like butterflies flying round the garden

But once you come closer you begin to see small small children having fun playing around only in that garden.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

On the right path...

But then, it's not evil spirit....it's dark spirit...the two spirit....one is light and the other is dark...world interpretation is what brings about evil spirit...in the spiritual realm is either you leave this world with much light or much darkness .
From what I saw and can remember
The God source. The main energy itself is consisted of the good and bad side.
Both go hand in hand

What blew me away was how compassionate angels or higher beings are to evil or bad spirits.
Humans see evil people as bad
God sees evil people as good souls that have been corrupted.

In hell, their are evil spirits that still convert and are saved from hell.
Freewill exist very well in after life
God will not force you to go to hell or heaven.
It is your heart that will pull you to your destination in afterlife.
Good person at heart will be drawn and pulled to the good side
An evil person at heart will be pulled to the evil side.
Everything is sorted out by itself.
It's like "serve yourself" food stand
If you like jollof you go to where the jollof pot is and carry food
If you like beans you go to where beans pot is.
Nobody is forcing you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

From what I saw and can remember
The God source. The main energy itself is consisted of the good and bad side.
Both go hand in hand

What blew me away was how compassionate angels or higher beings are to evil or bad spirits.
Humans see evil people as bad
God sees evil people as good souls that have been corrupted.

In hell, their are evil spirits that still convert and are saved from hell.
Freewill exist very well in after life
God will not force you to go to hell or heaven.
It is your heart that will pull you to your destination in afterlife.
Good person at heart will be drawn and pulled to the good side
An evil person at heart will be pulled to the evil side.
Everything is sorted out by itself.
It's like "serve yourself" food stand
If you like jollof you go to where the jollof pot is and carry food
If you like beans you go to where beans pot is.
Nobody is forcing you.

You are so right, I was just correcting the use of dark for evil, the human spirit can only be influenced by the evil or holy spirit, and anyone that we tends to, dictate the colour of our spirit. If you tend to the side of the holy spirit which is of God, you human spirit will be full of light, which will help you in your after life as it will form the basis of your clothing, association, image and position in the spirit world, and if your human spirit tends more to the evil spirit which is of Satan/devil or anything you call it, your human spirit will be full of darkness which will dictate the position, clothing, image and association of such spirit in the after life.

But then, no one still in the human body can fully understand the spirit world. So many dimensions and undiscovered information, but then if there is anything more important in this world, is to learn to totally and truthful forgive people, if you can read this don't leave this world saying I won't forgive this person, regardless of what that person did to you. If you leave this world not forgiving a deed done against you, it will affect the positioning of your spiritual plane in the spiritual world, your spirit will be attached to the spirit you didn't forgive and it can drag you downward, rather than your spirit hovering upward towards light it will be dragged down towards the dark part.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Hello all

I was surprised and overwhelmed by the thirst for knowledge of my peers here

I never fir once expected the response I got

This have moved me to open this thread where we can learn from each other and guide each other

The end goal is to learn the secrets we can learn to make our journey through this earth life simpler easier and less prone to attacks and spiritual manipulations

We are not a religion this thread is open to all nairalanders of any fate
Come let is talk and share knowledge

Sometimes a listening ear is al we need

Rules

Do not judge , no matter how shocking ones spiritual comments or practices are we must respect them here!!

We don't mock or speak offensively , we just encourage each other's spiritual journey for no two spirits are the same in their path in creation

Lastly personal counseling are one on one via WhatsApp for confidentiality except where we need the groups input or advise

All matters discussed between you and I in the one on one consultation are 100% confidential and will never be disclosed to a third party

I wish you all strength for your spiritual journey

You must all take back your spiritual power and independence from pastors , alfas and imams

You came to this world alone and you shall journey alone

Ñi spiritual father or mother will redeem for you

Now you must seek spiritual knowledge

She has tagged me but I'm just coming in rn. Thanks boss. Pls can I have your number?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Tonight's topic: Life After life and death what next .

Starts 9 Pm

How , question and answers and general discussions and shared experiences

PS there will be no one on one today and I had several physical sessions with people at home

So what I will do is

Each person who wants to discuss one on one drop your preferred time tomorrow so I will schedule you all and have no classes each session is 30 -45 minutes so respond with the time that best suits you

8pm tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

You are so right, I was just correcting the use of dark for evil, the human spirit can only be influenced by the evil or holy spirit, and anyone that we tends to, dictate the colour of our spirit. If you tend to the side of the holy spirit which is of God, you human spirit will be full of light, which will help you in your after life as it will form the basis of your clothing, association, image and position in the spirit world, and if your human spirit tends more to the evil spirit which is of Satan/devil or anything you call it, your human spirit will be full of darkness which will dictate the position, clothing, image and association of such spirit in the after life.

But then, no one still in the human body can fully understand the spirit world. So many dimensions and undiscovered information, but then if there is anything more important in this world, is to learn to totally and truthful forgive people, if you can read this don't leave this world saying I won't forgive this person, regardless of what that person did to you. If you leave this world not forgiving a deed done against you, it will affect the positioning of your spiritual plane in the spiritual world, your spirit will be attached to the spirit you didn't forgive and it can drag you downward, rather than your spirit hovering upward towards light it will be dragged down towards the dark part.
One important thing I noticed is that there is a presence I felt through my experience.
It is as if I'm been carefully watched and monitored by higher angels at my back.
I can't see them but I feel their presence.
Like if tho something's might get freaky
It was that song or chior or whatever that sound was grin that saved me from the downward pull
So everything is monitored, once you start experience fear and you ask for help.
Angels will come and save you
But if you don't ask
Then they won't come.
The respect for freewill in spirit realm is just outterly amazing.
Nothing happens until you ask
Reminds me of what Jesus said
Ask and ye shall receive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:
1. How do we know spiritual laws

2. In your narrative, you pitches masturbation as a bad act, the Bible or Qur'an never really offered enough knowledge on the act, can you share your knowledge about the act.

The bible talked about masturbation. Go to leviticus 15 and read THOROUGHLY. Remain blessed brother.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

One important thing I noticed is that there is a presence I felt through my experience.
It is as if I'm been carefully watched and monitored by higher angels at my back.
I can't see them but I feel their presence.
Like if tho something's might get freaky
It was that song or chior or whatever that sound was grin that saved me from the downward pull
So everything is monitored, once you start experience fear and you ask for help.
Angels will come and save you
But if you don't ask
Then they won't come.
The respect for freewill in spirit realm is just outterly amazing.
Nothing happens until you ask
Reminds me of what Jesus said
Ask and ye shall receive

Nothing can be more beautiful, such a rare privilege
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

The bible talked about masturbation. Go to leviticus 15 and read THOROUGHLY. Remain blessed brother.

What that chapter address is issue of male ejaculation and female menstrual period, nothing more. #NIV

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

Life on Earth is exactly like a movie
Humans are just playing roles
The actor and the villan behind the scenes are best friends.
But once the director says ACTION
and the camera starts recording
These best friends have to act their roles.
In the movie they are against each other
But in real life, they are best buddies just acting according to the script of the director (God).
So to us the viewers on earth humans, we see them as opposite
But to the director (God), he knows these 2 actors are best buddies just acting a role in a movie ( Earth).
You see why God is forgiving God
Because he directs the script of our lives
He knows we are playing a role on Earth
Behind the scene (afterlife) He knows we're are good souls that came to earth to play a role.
Reincarnation is just like part 2,3,4 of that same movie (life on Earth) with all the lessons it provides.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
Alhajiemeritus:
Well your concept of Judgement of whether going to heaven or hell is warped.
There have been so many discussions about this.
Let me put it simply, all your life's works will be scaled, if you have more good deeds than bad, that's when you qualify for heaven, if your bad deeds supercedes your goods, that's when you qualify for hell.
There are so many things involved because outrightly your creator doesn't want you to go to hell, there will be some special people permitted to intercede on others' behalf. If intercession succeeds, good for you.
When you die, you are not going to heaven or hell straight, you will spend at least a thousand years in what we call barzakh(barzakh is the place where life gets separated from body) It is possibly where ppl with near death experiences get to, before being returned.
After that you'll spend almost another thousand years in the grave before spending eternity in Hell or Heaven when judgement has been made during the last day.
We still have a long way to go, this earth is just a temporary stopping place.
This is just a summary.
[/s]

Wrong very wrong but hey when you die you will find out grin

Scaled indeed

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:
1. How do we know spiritual laws

2. In your narrative, you pitches masturbation as a bad act, the Bible or Qur'an never really offered enough knowledge on the act, can you share your knowledge about the act.

Sperm.comes from the blood

Even for demonic rituals the blood is usually used by those people for such acts there is a reason

You loose power when you loose blood

Spiritual laws are simple

You will reap what you sow

There is no negotiating it or avoiding it or bargaining with it

You will experience many times multiplied what you made others go through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

What that chapter address is issue of male ejaculation and female menstrual period, nothing more. #NIV

Yeah. When you masturbate, you discharge thereby making you unclean. The New testament talked about it too

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
IFSHR:

You said 1000years in barzakh, and you mentioned thousand years in the grave, are you referring to same place or different years entirely?
[/s]

That explanation is wrong

There is no such thing

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2020
leadzeal:
This question is rhetorical but I felt it should heard... Every thing is from the unity and by the will(God) all is made to return to unity. Now the dilemma.. will all return? Including Lucifer. Or is there a point of no more return.. ? I know something have no clear answer but a lead will be appealing to all including myself

Very good

Reincarnation is not eternal.

There is a point when all will be destroyed when no one will get a chance to reincarnate again

Think of it this way

Failing a class and having to repeat it
A time comes even the school will say all we have a repeats who just can't pass let's end it

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2020
nedzuby:

Outside the body that’s in the spirit realm there is nothing like time and space. So I don’t think this your 1000years is obtainable in that realm

Thank you

smiley

I told him that explanation is garbage
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:
A day equals a thousand years in the spirit realm.

Yes but not in terms you used

By hey
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:47am On Dec 21, 2020
nedzuby:

What I am saying here is it’s only in the physical . realm that time matters.

The moment one dies thats the end of one physical journey you immediately continue your journey in the spiritual realm after then you reincarnate again into another body to start another physical journey

Exactly
smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:48am On Dec 21, 2020
nedzuby:

A day is like 1000years and a thousand years is like a day in the spirit realm. What this means is that there is no time in the spiritual realm it’s only in the physical that time exist.

Time make things/people age

Exactly
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I have had near death experience
All I can say is that
Dieing or death is kinda like feeling sleepy
Like When heavy sleep is catching you
Your eyes try so hard to stay awake
But you don't know when u doze off
Feels like that
Very smooth and peaceful.

The first thought that came to my mind
Was me yelling curse words in my mind like "Bleep!!! Shit!!! It's not my time yet!...lol
I was so scared and the more I got scared the more I was pulled downwards.

Then I heard a sweet sweet very sweet melodic song like the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Thank God for that music I was what pulled me upwards and the more I was pulled up the music got more intense, warm and very peaceful.

All these while I felt a presence of some guarding spirits or angels in my back but I couldn't see them.
I think they were monitoring the process..I guess

Anyways what I saw during my near death experience, made me not fear death anymore.
If I tell you all I saw in detail
You will think I'm a mad man

No I will not think you are mad
smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:
[color=#990000][/color]Will you be free around 12am ( in 2hours time

Okay I am here
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:51am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
One thing I realized is
1. After death, your hobbies or habits are still active. If you are alcholic drinker.
You will feel a high urge to drink whisky
If you a drug addict, u feel the urge to do drugs
So as this spirits that were addicted to a habit while they lived on Earth will be roaming the Earth looking for body to possess to carry on their earthly habits

Since spirit has no flesh
It can't taste anything
Inorder to feel human again, these spirits need to possess a human body that loves drinking. So it can feel that taste of alcohol

That is why habits and addictions are hard to let go
Because a heavy alcoholic drinker might be posssed by 3 or more alcoholic spirits that want to taste alcohol a

An alcoholic spirit will search for a human that is an alcoholic drinker to possess so he can drink alcohol.
So when you see people addict to things they can't let go just know that the person is been used by a spirit

You just accurately described the life in the other side

You habits become so thick and heavey if they are egiid deeds like love they are right like feathers

Bravo
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. / It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.