Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11630 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:

Thousand years equals one day.
Sorry.
I hope you get the point.

Sure I do.

thanks for sharing
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by nedzuby: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:
A day equals a thousand years in the spirit realm.

What I am saying here is it’s only in the physical . realm that time matters.

The moment one dies thats the end of one physical journey you immediately continue your journey in the spiritual realm after then you reincarnate again into another body to start another physical journey
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Faccouk:
Try to get or download Spiritual World by Peter Tan with your Bible wink

Thanks

I just did.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
nedzuby:

What I am saying here is it’s only in the physical . realm that time matters.

The moment one dies thats the end of one physical journey you immediately continue your journey in the spiritual realm after then you reincarnate again into another body to start another physical journey

It can't be almost Immediately.

One thing I would love to ask, is the body newly generated or a old body .
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by nedzuby: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

I think number years quoted is just to define time, it's not fully definitive, just like saying in your 20s

A day is like 1000years and a thousand years is like a day in the spirit realm. What this means is that there is no time in the spiritual realm it’s only in the physical that time exist.

Time make things/people age

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
nedzuby:

A day is like 1000years and a thousand years is like a day in the spirit realm. What this means is that there is no time in the spiritual realm it’s only in the physical that time exist.

Time make things/people age

You are right.

That's why I said it's just an attempt to define a period, since that is what we understand now in our current body

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
It’s my humble pleasure wink
IFSHR:

Thanks

I just did.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by nedzuby: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

It can't be almost Immediately.

One thing I would love to ask, is the body newly generated or a old body .

The woman seed/womb and the man sperm develop the body through cells and since it is only in the physical realm time exist every cell will take the appropriate time to develop while spirit re-enter the body.

The body is new but the Soul and spirit are not cos they are not governed by time and space

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
I believe we are all recycled as we die somewhere.

Humans die to be born anew again in another place sometimes in another spiritual form.

Through research/channel/akashic records can we know about our past lives.

I'm talking from first hand experience.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
After death you are drawn to where you will experience the consequences of your actions till you may mature and call for help .

It's no joke.. the amount of honor or praise you get in your church or mosque is irrelevant.

The spiritual laws are not eartky laws. The spiritual laws see your heart and know what no one does

They judge you exactly as you deserve . They can't be fooled or deceived. They are absolute!

So that moment when you cross over , the full weight of your actions crash down on you lie a wave of iron or light feathers it depends on your life.

Let's start with questions

I have had near death experience
All I can say is that
Dieing or death is kinda like feeling sleepy
Like When heavy sleep is catching you
Your eyes try so hard to stay awake
But you don't know when u doze off
Feels like that
Very smooth and peaceful.

The first thought that came to my mind
Was me yelling curse words in my mind like "Bleep!!! Shit!!! It's not my time yet!...lol
I was so scared and the more I got scared the more I was pulled downwards.

Then I heard a sweet sweet very sweet melodic song like the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Thank God for that music I was what pulled me upwards and the more I was pulled up the music got more intense, warm and very peaceful.

All these while I felt a presence of some guarding spirits or angels in my back but I couldn't see them.
I think they were monitoring the process..I guess

Anyways what I saw during my near death experience, made me not fear death anymore.
If I tell you all I saw in detail
You will think I'm a mad man

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Will you be free around 12am ( in 2hours time
GofuckYourself:
Tonight's topic: Life After life and death what next .

Starts 9 Pm

How , question and answers and general discussions and shared experiences

PS there will be no one on one today and I had several physical sessions with people at home

So what I will do is

Each person who wants to discuss one on one drop your preferred time tomorrow so I will schedule you all and have no classes each session is 30 -45 minutes so respond with the time that best suits you
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
nedzuby:

The woman seed/womb and the man sperm develop the body through cells and since it is only in the physical realm time exist every cell will take the appropriate time to develop while spirit re-enter the body.

The body is new but the Soul and spirit are not cos they are not governed by time and space

Thanks for sharing
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
One thing I realized is
1. After death, your hobbies or habits are still active. If you are alcholic drinker.
You will feel a high urge to drink whisky
If you a drug addict, u feel the urge to do drugs
So as this spirits that were addicted to a habit while they lived on Earth will be roaming the Earth looking for body to possess to carry on their earthly habits

Since spirit has no flesh
It can't taste anything
Inorder to feel human again, these spirits need to possess a human body that loves drinking. So it can feel that taste of alcohol

That is why habits and addictions are hard to let go
Because a heavy alcoholic drinker might be posssed by 3 or more alcoholic spirits that want to taste alcohol a

An alcoholic spirit will search for a human that is an alcoholic drinker to possess so he can drink alcohol.
So when you see people addict to things they can't let go just know that the person is been used by a spirit

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by nedzuby: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

Thanks for sharing

We are all learning and you are welcome
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] can we chat in private
SultanOfPuna:

All I can say is that
Feels like that

Was me yelling curse words in my mind like "Bleep!!! Shit!!! It's not my time yet!...lol

Then I heard a sweet sweet very sweet melodic song like the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Thank God for that music I was what pulled me upwards and the more I was pulled up the music got more intense, warm and very peaceful.

All these while I felt a presence of some guarding spirits or angels in my back but I couldn't see them.

Anyways what I saw during my near death experience, made me not fear death anymore.

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Then, can we say those people that died and resurfaced in other places, and some even starts a new life and disappear once someone that knows them in their former life before death in same body come close to them,

can we say when they died their spirit never left their body, or is it a new spirit entirely that took over the body?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Can you please share?

My friend's brother who is SS genotype sometimes had a near death experience and was begging to be allowed to die at the hospital.

On the sick bed, he was wailing about what he was seeing at that moment on the other side.

Saw some beings (humanoids) who were standing at a kind of gatelike entrance holding bars.

He claimed they were clean and calm but they refused to acknowledge him so the gate wasn't opened for him.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

All I can say is that
Feels like that

Why don't you share.

We are all curious and want to learn, if we grow in unity, we can even have physical knowledge sharing sessions.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by jelraj(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Tonight's topic: Life After life and death what next .

Starts 9 Pm

How , question and answers and general discussions and shared experiences

PS there will be no one on one today and I had several physical sessions with people at home

So what I will do is

Each person who wants to discuss one on one drop your preferred time tomorrow so I will schedule you all and have no classes each session is 30 -45 minutes so respond with the time that best suits you
9pm will you be free?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Freebettingtips: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

All I can say is that
Feels like that

Please tell us more kind sir
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sometimes I really think I’ve existed in the past
I might be wrong
I don’t know why
I feel I’ve a special gift
I have a lot of questions to ask
I have experienced near death experiences many times when I was a kid
Sometimes I feel like I’ve superpowers inbuilt ready to be explored
I feel this world is deeper than we think
I’m a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have been anonymous on this platform for more than 7 years but this thread made me to register immediately.
I have this passion for spiritual things
There are lots of things I need to figure out.
Do anyone here feel like they’ve existed before too or am I wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Freebettingtips: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
I've always wondered about how we look like in the spirit, do we have the same human figure? Do we maintain the same skin color, facial looks or height? Do we wear any clothes? Etcetera.

Another thing I'd like to know about is if we are going to keep the memories we had while on earth or everything just vanishes or we only get to keep a few. Thank.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Great111:
I have been anonymous on this platform for more than 7 years but this thread made me to register immediately.
I have this passion for spiritual things
There are lots of things I need to figure out.
Do anyone here feel like they’ve existed before too or am I wrong?

You are not wrong brother...

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Freebettingtips:
I've always wondered about how we look like in the spirit, do we have the same human figure? Do we maintain the same skin color, facial looks or height? Do we wear any clothes? Etcetera.

Another thing I'd like to know about is if we are going to keep the memories we had while on earth or everything just vanishes or we only get to keep a few. Thank.

Great insight.

In regards to the identity, I think since God is spirit and in the Bible, while trying to create human he said lets us create something in his image, and then human was created. So probably our spirit form could be a replica of our current body, and as well testimonies from those that had near death experience indicate that the when their spirit left their body, the only major different is that any deformity sustained in the earth is not transformed into the spirit image

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Great111: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

You are not wrong brother...
It’s kinda weird tho but trust me we need to learn lots of things about this temporal world we live in
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Great111:
It’s kinda weird tho but trust me we need to learn lots of things about this temporal world we live in

Sure, but one thing I am so certain of, is that this place here is the shortest part of our long journey of existence and I am so sure there is another existence apart from this current earth, apart from the planets.

It takes a body to exist here, one don't know what it takes to exist in those other places.

I am sure the civilization and technological breakthrough we enjoy in this part of the world are exports from some other part of existence.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kingsean(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Freebettingtips:

the memories remain but I think the soul keeps more memories

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ok I will start with the first thing I saw

After the music pulled me upwards I saw what looks like a door or tunnel or entrance.

Which was oozing a great deal of warm love, it was shining with a bright creamy golden light and pulling magnet force like it wanted to suck me inside.

As I pass the door I found my self in a large hall. But this hall has no ending
I cannot explain the design but it was greyish in color and you can see the dimensions of the hall but you can't see the end side of the hall.
It was in this hall that I meet some dead relatives and I saw my first dog Rambo that died when I was in jss2.

It was the best reunion I have ever experienced. And I was so much happy to no longer be on Earth

I can remember saying to myself
WHY DID I EVEN COME TO THIS CRAZY EARTH SEF, THIS PLACE I AM IS 10 TIMES FAR MORE HAPPY AND BETTER THAN EARTH.

then I saw what looked like fairies like in Disney cartoons.
I saw a beautiful garden that was filled with only little children playing.
Everywhere you look is so beautiful, and feels like home.
Which made me wonder, what was I doing on earth, I want to stay in this spiritual realm forever.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kingsean:

the memories remain but I think the soul keeps more memories

I believe you are right.

I watched a university report about after life, where a case of a young girl was shared, she had clear memories of her after life, I guess she reincarnated so fast, she was even lucky to see a picture of her previous life. Her parent were stunned when all what she said about her previous life turned out to be true.. she died I think aged 64 in her previous life and married a Hollywood actor. The photos confirmed her claims and even the name she said she bared was correct

It's a long story though.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Freebettingtips:

From my little knowledge, I bliv ALL the memory will be kept in the spiritual plane of our existence which will require our spiritual consciousness to recall.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by MrEazi223: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Great111:
Sometimes I really think I’ve existed in the past
I might be wrong
I don’t know why
I feel I’ve a special gift
I have a lot of questions to ask
I have experienced near death experiences many times when I was a kid
Sometimes I feel like I’ve superpowers inbuilt ready to be explored
I feel this world is deeper than we think
I’m a Christian

I feel the same too
Even used to see the clear picture of who I was in my past life before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / Preaching In Commercial Buses: / You Must Keep The Law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.