Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11609 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:
Then, can we say those people that died and resurfaced in other places, and some even starts a new life and disappear once someone that knows them in their former life before death in same body come close to them,

can we say when they died their spirit never left their body, or is it a new spirit entirely that took over the body?

This are false stories my man false

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Can you please share?

My friend's brother who is SS genotype sometimes had a near death experience and was begging to be allowed to die at the hospital.

On the sick bed, he was wailing about what he was seeing at that moment on the other side.

Saw some beings (humanoids) who were standing at a kind of gatelike entrance holding bars.

He claimed they were clean and calm but they refused to acknowledge him so the gate wasn't opened for him.

This is something we will discuss
Together at another date this recollection
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2020
jelraj:

9pm will you be free?

Today yes
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:
Sometimes I really think I’ve existed in the past
I might be wrong
I don’t know why
I feel I’ve a special gift
I have a lot of questions to ask
I have experienced near death experiences many times when I was a kid
Sometimes I feel like I’ve superpowers inbuilt ready to be explored
I feel this world is deeper than we think
I’m a Christian

That's the thing alot of people don't understand

Reincarnation is the most christian or islamic thing there is

It's natural and shows the mercy of God

Do you think you can stop one bad habit in one earth life alone?

It's way too hard my brother
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:
I have been anonymous on this platform for more than 7 years but this thread made me to register immediately.
I have this passion for spiritual things
There are lots of things I need to figure out.
Do anyone here feel like they’ve existed before too or am I wrong?

Welcome my brother
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Great111:
I have been anonymous on this platform for more than 7 years but this thread made me to register immediately.
I have this passion for spiritual things
There are lots of things I need to figure out.
Do anyone here feel like they’ve existed before too or am I wrong?

This is why we are here

We have all existed before in different nlife times
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Freebettingtips:
I've always wondered about how we look like in the spirit, do we have the same human figure? Do we maintain the same skin color, facial looks or height? Do we wear any clothes? Etcetera.

Another thing I'd like to know about is if we are going to keep the memories we had while on earth or everything just vanishes or we only get to keep a few. Thank.

Your memories are your spirits

Once you leave this body your spirit remembers everything from every single earth life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:57am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

Sure, but one thing I am so certain of, is that this place here is the shortest part of our long journey of existence and I am so sure there is another existence apart from this current earth, apart from the planets.

It takes a body to exist here, one don't know what it takes to exist in those other places.

I am sure the civilization and technological breakthrough we enjoy in this part of the world are exports from some other part of existence.

Yes
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Kingsean:

the memories remain but I think the soul keeps more memories

Spirti remembers all

Your astral body is different

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Ok I will start with the first thing I saw

After the music pulled me upwards I saw what looks like a door or tunnel or entrance.

Which was oozing a great deal of warm love, it was shining with a bright creamy golden light and pulling magnet force like it wanted to suck me inside.

As I pass the door I found my self in a large hall. But this hall has no ending
I cannot explain the design but it was greyish in color and you can see the dimensions of the hall but you can't see the end side of the hall.
It was in this hall that I meet some dead relatives and I saw my first dog Rambo that died when I was in jss2.

It was the best reunion I have ever experienced. And I was so much happy to no longer be on Earth

I can remember saying to myself
WHY DID I EVEN COME TO THIS CRAZY EARTH SEF, THIS PLACE I AM IS 10 TIMES FAR MORE HAPPY AND BETTER THAN EARTH.

then I saw what looked like fairies like in Disney cartoons.
I saw a beautiful garden that was filled with only little children playing.
Everywhere you look is so beautiful, and feels like home.
Which made me wonder, what was I doing on earth, I want to stay in this spiritual realm forever.

Your love for the dog made it manifest to you

It's always a familiar face one sees a face that reminds one of love to help calm you

It wasn't your time but mind you , you where still in the astral plain hence why you could see rambo
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

I believe you are right.

I watched a university report about after life, where a case of a young girl was shared, she had clear memories of her after life, I guess she reincarnated so fast, she was even lucky to see a picture of her previous life. Her parent were stunned when all what she said about her previous life turned out to be true.. she died I think aged 64 in her previous life and married a Hollywood actor. The photos confirmed her claims and even the name she said she bared was correct

It's a long story though.

I have met people who have clear recollections of their afterlife's it's normal brother

smiley

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=MrEazi223 post=97274284]

I feel the same too
Even used to see the clear picture of who I was in my past life before [/quote
We will have a chat

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by VirgoKing: 2:02am On Dec 21, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by MrEazi223: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2020
I mentioned you

4:30pm today

Gofuckyourself
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:03am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

That could be another world apart from this current one.

Astral plain

That's where people use for astral travels

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Melly808:
same here I just registered because of this thread

Welcome smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:04am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Puissant post=97274590][/quote]
Okay

Be calm.
smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:05am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I want to say something very very important
GOD DOES NOT CAST ANYBODY TO HELL

AFTER DEATH, YOU ARE STILL YOU, YOUR CRAVINGS,HABITS LIKES,DISLIKES, HOBBY EVERYTHING IS STILL INTACT. THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOUR BODY.

THERE IS A HELL, BUT IT NOT LIKE IN BIBLE WITH FIRE.
HELL IS LIKE A CLUB WHERE EVIL ENTITIES HANGOUT. BECAUSE LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE
IF YOU LIKE ARTS AND MUSIC WHEN U DIE YOUR SOIRIT WILL BE PULLED TOWARDS A COMMUNITY OF SPIRITS THAT LIVE ARTS AND MUSIC (HEAVEN)
IF YOU LOVE KILLING WHEN U DIE U ARE PULLED TO A COMMUNITY OF SPIRITS THAT LOVE KILLING (HELL)

SO EVERY SPIRIT IS SORTED OUT IN THEIR DIFFERENT COMMUNITY IN TGE SOIRIT REALM ACCORDING TO TGEIR LIKES AND HABITS.

AN EVIL PERSON WILL NOT LIKE TO GO TO HEAVEN
HEAVEN WILL NOT ALLOW EVIL PERSON TO COUNTINE EVIL IN HEAVEN, SO THE EVIL SOIRIT IS SENT TO HELL WHERE IT CAN MEET OTHERS THAT THINK AND ACT LIKE THEM.

I SAW WHAT HELL LOOKS LIKE
THESE EVIL SPIRITS FIGHT EACH OTHER
THEY DO HORRIFUC THINGS TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY LOVE DOING WHEN THEY WERE ON EARTH

THERE ARE SENIOR ANGELS THAT MONITOR AND PATROL HELL. THEY OBSERVE THE INSANITY AND HELP CONTROL THINGS IN HELL WHEN THINGS THE VIOLENCE GETS TOO EXTREME.

THESE ANGELS ARE VERY NICE WITH THESE EVIL SPIRITS. THEY FEEL PITY FOR THEM AND THEY EVEN TRY TO CONVINCE THEM TO CHANGE THEIR HEARTS SO TGEY CAN BE SAVED.

The reason I rarely talk about this, is because people will think I'm a lunatic
So I just close my mouth,
If not for Op, I for just lock up

This is very wrong bro

Not correct at all

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

The cloth spirits wear is like an Aura
( Trust me explaining spiritual things can be very difficult to explain)
Like suede texture but it glows
This glowing Aura is the spiritual cloth.
I can still remember what it looks like but it's hard to put in human terms

The children part was interesting
Looking from a far all the children looked like butterflies flying round the garden

But once you come closer you begin to see small small children having fun playing around only in that garden.

Correct in the spiritual covering

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

From what I saw and can remember
The God source. The main energy itself is consisted of the good and bad side.
Both go hand in hand

What blew me away was how compassionate angels or higher beings are to evil or bad spirits.
Humans see evil people as bad
God sees evil people as good souls that have been corrupted.

In hell, their are evil spirits that still convert and are saved from hell.
Freewill exist very well in after life
God will not force you to go to hell or heaven.
It is your heart that will pull you to your destination in afterlife.
Good person at heart will be drawn and pulled to the good side
An evil person at heart will be pulled to the evil side.
Everything is sorted out by itself.
It's like "serve yourself" food stand
If you like jollof you go to where the jollof pot is and carry food
If you like beans you go to where beans pot is.
Nobody is forcing you.

Again bro
Calm down
Please

Wrong

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

You are so right, I was just correcting the use of dark for evil, the human spirit can only be influenced by the evil or holy spirit, and anyone that we tends to, dictate the colour of our spirit. If you tend to the side of the holy spirit which is of God, you human spirit will be full of light, which will help you in your after life as it will form the basis of your clothing, association, image and position in the spirit world, and if your human spirit tends more to the evil spirit which is of Satan/devil or anything you call it, your human spirit will be full of darkness which will dictate the position, clothing, image and association of such spirit in the after life.

But then, no one still in the human body can fully understand the spirit world. So many dimensions and undiscovered information, but then if there is anything more important in this world, is to learn to totally and truthful forgive people, if you can read this don't leave this world saying I won't forgive this person, regardless of what that person did to you. If you leave this world not forgiving a deed done against you, it will affect the positioning of your spiritual plane in the spiritual world, your spirit will be attached to the spirit you didn't forgive and it can drag you downward, rather than your spirit hovering upward towards light it will be dragged down towards the dark part.

You are more clear and correct in your observations

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

One important thing I noticed is that there is a presence I felt through my experience.
It is as if I'm been carefully watched and monitored by higher angels at my back.
I can't see them but I feel their presence.
Like if tho something's might get freaky
It was that song or chior or whatever that sound was grin that saved me from the downward pull
So everything is monitored, once you start experience fear and you ask for help.
Angels will come and save you
But if you don't ask
Then they won't come.
The respect for freewill in spirit realm is just outterly amazing.
Nothing happens until you ask
Reminds me of what Jesus said
Ask and ye shall receive

The presence you felt was your consciousness
The weight of your karma was what embodied you
Yes you may feel your spirit guide upon exiting this earth life but not as you exaggerate
smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Life on Earth is exactly like a movie
Humans are just playing roles
The actor and the villan behind the scenes are best friends.
But once the director says ACTION
and the camera starts recording
These best friends have to act their roles.
In the movie they are against each other
But in real life, they are best buddies just acting according to the script of the director (God).
So to us the viewers on earth humans, we see them as opposite
But to the director (God), he knows these 2 actors are best buddies just acting a role in a movie ( Earth).
You see why God is forgiving God
Because he directs the script of our lives
He knows we are playing a role on Earth
Behind the scene (afterlife) He knows we're are good souls that came to earth to play a role.
Reincarnation is just like part 2,3,4 of that same movie (life on Earth) with all the lessons it provides.

Wrong again

Life is not like a movie

Life is a conscious journey and you are meant to make conscious choices to be good at it (life)

You are meant to positively interact and influence everything you come across

But having freewill alot of us are misled and turn burden ourselves with more karma

And once you leave here the implications of one's actions become alive

6 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:13am On Dec 21, 2020
MrEazi223:
I mentioned you

4:30pm today

Gofuckyourself

Okay
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

I believe you are right.

I watched a university report about after life, where a case of a young girl was shared, she had clear memories of her after life, I guess she reincarnated so fast, she was even lucky to see a picture of her previous life. Her parent were stunned when all what she said about her previous life turned out to be true.. she died I think aged 64 in her previous life and married a Hollywood actor. The photos confirmed her claims and even the name she said she bared was correct

It's a long story though.

Pls can you kindly name the university report? Let me also watch and have a clear understanding too. Thank so much.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:14am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

8pm tomorrow

That time is unavailable sir

9pm is available
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Okay

Boss pls I chose 8pm but it's occupied. Which other time is not occupied pls or can we shift to tomorrow Tuesday?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

That time is unavailable sir

9pm is available

9pm. Thanks.

I no get name? Lol... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

9pm. Thanks.

I no get name? Lol... grin grin grin grin grin

No
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Boss pls I chose 8pm but it's occupied. Which other time is not occupied pls or can we shift to tomorrow Tuesday?

10 pm
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 2:18am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Pls can you kindly name the university report? Let me also watch and have a clear understanding too. Thank so much.

University of Virginia Medical Center report on after life, run the search on YouTube. It's a one hour video, but best of the report is from the first and second speaker

I will have posted the link but NL rules against doing that .
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by VirgoKing: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2020
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. / It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.