Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me (28673 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by LoydJ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
This Op na werey oo
You allowing an "Hoe" that is meant for the streets to be giving you lame conditions.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Xyzkwenu(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
The daughter means free accommodation, food & flexing money from you.

8 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by EmekaBlue(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Many baby mama do this

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by FarahAideed: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
I smell the child is not yours and I am always correct

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by dust144(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Let her take the girl away, don't worry you will understand after years.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Chiebunigom1(f): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Team Babymama over to you.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by LoveJesus87(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:
Blackmailed By My Ex!!! Don't Know What To Do.

I dated this lady several years back but due to her promiscuity we broke up but by then she was pregnant for me.

When my daughter clocked 3, I asked for my daughter to stay with me (she's staying with her mother's family) but she gave me a condition. That I forgive her and forget the past and we should plan a future together with our daughter. For my daughter's sake I accepted and she moved in with us but alas she still messages her ex and still reaches out to them. I confronted her again today and her reply to me is "you better don't kill yourself."

We're not married but every time I tell her to leave she threatens to take our daughter who is only five years old and who has grown a strong bond to me.

Mods in the house please advise me.
he may most likely be suffering from spiritual manipulation cos it's isn't normal

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by inumidun2010(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
The type of news I hear daily makes me get scared of getting married... My Life, my Focus..

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by wink2015(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

I dated this lady several years back but due to her promiscuity we broke up but by then she was pregnant for me.

When my daughter clocked 3, I asked for my daughter to stay with me (she's staying with her mother's family) but she gave me a condition. That I forgive her and forget the past and we should plan a future together with our daughter. For my daughter's sake I accepted and she moved in with us but alas she still messages her ex and still reaches out to them. I confronted her again today and her reply to me is "you better don't kill yourself."

We're not married but every time I tell her to leave she threatens to take our daughter who is only five years old and who has grown a strong bond to me.

BABY MAMA is now a new concept in Nigeria.

Our fathers never went down that lane.

Okay.

Continue ! with your MAMAISM !
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Guwf: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Scam women everywhere ,let her leave when your daughter is grown enough she will come back , women are wicked very

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Whitecoal711: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
You never marry her,you dey cry like this, if you come marry her nko,tis na the shiyt make me annoy, are that simp not even to control your life
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Allow her to take her away naw, Abi this hardship no reach your side? Person want to help you train your daughter, you dey here dey make noise

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by ipobarethieves: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad She told you"DON'T KILL YOURSELF"Dat's grade A olosho talking.Why accepted her back Wen u have her OMO ALLEN/OJUELEGBA Dozier/file?.Go do the "Daughter" DNA,.Whywail to outsiders?.First report her to police.Tell dem she's a nuisance/threatened u..fling her panties,bra,clothes etc outside.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by greggng: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why are u keeping a woman u are not married to in same house...if u love her why not Marry her and if she continue to play around , then u will 've moral ground to sack her

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by hammerDK: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
OP, IF U GOT HER PREGNANT, OUT OF WEDLUCK, IT IS HER DAUGHTER.

IF U WERE MARRIED OR DIVORCE, IT IS YOUR DAUGHTER.

SO, AS IT STANDS NOW, THE ONLY CLAIM U HAVE IS TO START PAYING CHILD SUPPORT, SO SHE CANNOT STOP YOU VISITING ORDERS.

U PAY HER, SHE GO LET YOU VISIT YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR DAUGHTER VISIT YOU, IF IT IS SAFE.

START WITH SUPERVISED VISIT FIRST, LET HER SUPERVISE YOUR VISIT TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER AND BUILD TRUST. grin

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by ekestic1976(f): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Are you sure the child is yours?

So as old as you are, you can't even take charge.

Please if you know you can't act like a man, you better don't bother getting married before you start bringing shame to real men like us.

Mtcheeeeeew

Wicked! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by samx4real(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marry her and get full custody of your child

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by sojfarm: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
She has advised you rightly: Dont kill your self.

She can never change, so if you can not cope with her promiscuity, let her go so you will not kill you self, but make sure you take custody of your daughter. End time wives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
First of all, run a paternity test on the child before you decide on any step to take.

The moment you accept her stupid condition, you turned yourself into putty in her hands. You should have made her agree to a shared custody. If she refuses, you sue her to court. As long as the child is yours, you have rights to her just as her mother.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by hammerDK: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
EVERYTIME BODY GO JUST DEY SWEET UNA LIKE SUGAR, UNTIL U ENTER.

NOW, UR MATTER, DON REACH NAIRALAND FP.

ORDINARY TO CROSS ROAD BUY CONDOM, HARD U.

KONJI NA BASTARD,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Judolisco(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

report her to her parents or anyone she respects.... D babe dey control u
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
SINGLE MOTHER CALLED SINGLE MOTHER WHICH ONE BE BABYMAMA ANYWAY BLACK PEOPLE RESPECT ENGLISH MORE THAN THEIR MINORITY. LANGUAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by makun01(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
and so?
na the pikin mama she be an again of she collect the pikin I'm sure she go kill am. and again she's in the best position to give her basic training and all that.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by LONGPREEK(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
i dont know why naija like to copy only nonsense. years ago, there was nothing like baby mama word. now we don copy am from usa and even abuse am pass them. ok why we no fit copy their 24 hours light na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Kriss216: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Team Babymama over to you.
Babymama is the only forward now, poco!
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by BigBrother9ja: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

If she carry the pikin, u go die?
Will heaven fall?
Talk to a lawyer for help.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Bennysam: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

Oga you’re a big fool , see how a girl is playing you like football
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Drsnives(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baba if you are the real father of that girl, you will surely know the right thing to do. Don't be a weak man.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by obama30: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

Your just scamming your self.
No matter how you lie, you can't say is your wife.
How can you own a child you didn't pay Kobo on her mother head? Is that how your father scam your mother family? If yes then your product of fraud but have it in mind, that you can't scam all people all the time.
Even if you pay her bride price now, that child still not yours unless she convince her family to allow you to take the child.
Is a duty of a man that want to be a father to pay bride price of her pregnant girl friend if, the girl family concider you worthy of being there inlaw, you can't have questionable actitude and pregnet a girl and hope her family to give her to you in marriage as if you win bet, so that the girl will come and live in bondage of your black future and ideology.
You must be ready to be a man, or look for a girl of your kind.
The child is not yours at first place. If you need a child get married and be responsible either with the girl or another girl. Be a father is not about ejecurating into every hole and expect to claim the children's after 3 years.
If is in dvance country you will be remember as sperm donor whether is by direct or by insermition .

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by efighter: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Have at least three different doctors confirmed that your spermatozoa is expired and cannot produce children again? If yes, please fight her to finish, it not, let them go and save yourself unnecessary headache

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.