Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me (28663 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Jagznation(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
leave them when hunger touch her she will call u day and night to come take your daughter

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
LONGPREEK:
i dont know why naija like to copy only nonsense. years ago, there was nothing like baby mama word. now we don copy am from usa and even abuse am pass them. ok why we no fit copy their 24 hours light na?

Na nepa go copy the light parole. hahahahaha
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by efighter: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:
Blackmailed By My Ex!!! Don't Know What To Do.

I dated this lady several years back but due to her promiscuity we broke up but by then she was pregnant for me.

When my daughter clocked 3, I asked for my daughter to stay with me (she's staying with her mother's family) but she gave me a condition. That I forgive her and forget the past and we should plan a future together with our daughter. For my daughter's sake I accepted and she moved in with us but alas she still messages her ex and still reaches out to them. I confronted her again today and her reply to me is "you better don't kill yourself."

We're not married but every time I tell her to leave she threatens to take our daughter who is only five years old and who has grown a strong bond to me.

Mods in the house please advise me.

This one sounds like someone who is raising another Man’s child. You accepted a pregnancy by a promiscuous woman. It will end it tears because another man is already claiming the child at your back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

I dated this lady several years back but due to her promiscuity we broke up but by then she was pregnant for me.

When my daughter clocked 3, I asked for my daughter to stay with me (she's staying with her mother's family) but she gave me a condition. That I forgive her and forget the past and we should plan a future together with our daughter. For my daughter's sake I accepted and she moved in with us but alas she still messages her ex and still reaches out to them. I confronted her again today and her reply to me is "you better don't kill yourself."

We're not married but every time I tell her to leave she threatens to take our daughter who is only five years old and who has grown a strong bond to me.

Why U Dey Fear Like Dis. Nawa 4 U Ooo. Is She Not Ur Daughter? If She Want To Take Her Let Be. Na U Go Even Rest 4 D Responsibility. If U Are Not Comfortable With Her Behaviour, Get Anoda Woman.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by sylve11: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
SIMP. Why it's okay to be lovey Dovey in the dating phase, that's not the standpoint from which a man must run a home, family and manage a marriage.

A man must take the lead, hold the reims, take charge and make decisions albeit inspiring cooperation from his partner. Your comment indicates that you're weak, too weak to assume control over your affairs and can't manage yourself let alone a human being

Let's look at it from a myriad of ways...

... Where did you learn your fatherhood skills from. Did you grow up in a broken home and raised by just a woman? You need to first sink into your psyche, speak with people to help you identify your obvious weakness which you seem to be unaware about and beginning the fixing in your mind. You are too weak to be qualified as an adult man

.... Tell me of what use is a daughter you don't truly inspire her as father, daughter and her source of everything... While the daughter maybe yours, the close bond that has kept you out of her life is deliberately schemed to ensure everything she knows is purely from what her snake mother tells her. Making her of little to no use beyond emotional attachment, this you don't know or choose to ignore the complications. Even if that girl grows under you with the way she's under the mothers tight grip, you have little to nothing to benefit from fathering her. The fatherhood and family structure is defective and destructive. You have no advantage fathering that child... And if you want to be in her life as a father, you need to assume the role and stop acting like a sperm donor. If you won't stop begging as it shows in your comments that even your day to day activities is begging to be the child's father, get out of their life and go fix yourself

Go and get yourself some redpill and develop mentally and psychologically. You're too weak.

She only used you when she ran into tight corner and you SIMPed for her antics

Grow some balls, be the man and stop whining. If you want her out, when she goes whoring, ensure she comes back to meet her thrash outside the door. And begin to act like you don't care about the child even if you do. Hide the love, withold all show of affection that's being used to control you. And steal back the remote control being used to control you from her hand

You're pathetically weak.

Leave the child for now, work on yourself first. You're too weak for a man

Whatever you do, make sure you get " Redpilled "

Well said Mr. cool
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by A305: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

Dude, Let her go with the child.

Make arrangements for her up-keep. Get her to sign up papers agreeing to guarantee safety of the kid and if anything goes wrong (prior to her carelessness), you taking full custody of the kid.

Listen again - let her Go!

Don't throw away your life simping over her. She isn't worth it. Your kid would come back to look for you (her dad) in due time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by BREYZ: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

You no be sure guy. see as girl dey play ludo with your head.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Taejimin(f): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cubana04:
Hmmm the bond between you two at the moment is the child. You have two options:

1. Take the child and send her away
2. Send her away, and allow her to go with the child.

If you do option 1, you are the man in the scene, and I don't know why you should be scared of her taking your child, if you send her packing. Stand up as the man, she leaves without the child. She is not legally married to you. Before you take this option, make sure you will be available for your child in all means, if not you will endanger that little girls life. You two are already causing her problem with all these behaviors.

If you do option 2, ensure she agrees to allow you visit your child whenever you want, also your daughter should have the right to visit you too whenever she want. If possible, get a court order and make her sign.

Your child is a girl, believe me which ever step you take now will either have a positive effect or negative effect to her life and kind of person. So choose wisely.

PEACE!

How can I like this twice?
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shes wayward. You better let her go. When your child grows up, she'll look for you since a bond has been formed. Don't let her keep blackmailing you.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by mickeymimi: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
My honest opinion is

You are in love with her and she in love with someone else. It no big deal ,
Do a DNA first and Seek custody of your daughter .... it makes it easy to see or take her whenever u want,.....then Allow your daughter to live with her, Come an arrangement for looking after your child.

As a man , I believe you will have to go work and wouldn't advise you to burden your next girlfriends with your daughter until u are married

she is best person to look after her own daughter ...not your mum unless she cant for whatever reason.

she might be trying to stay because of her daughter . If she still loves her ex.. please allow her to move on otherwise you will be the one 2 suffer if u force her 2 stay.

There is only 1 child involved , so it best to both move on now .
break up peacefully with her for sake of ur daughter and get over her and move on.
You dont have to be enemies , if she needs help and you can , render it. For the sake of your daughter and know where to draw the line.

You are not married and only i child involved , just cos u have a child does no mean u have to be together,

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

There is nothing to advise you on again. You have foolishly revealed your weakness to a woman and she will naturally use it to exploit you mercilessly. Better act humble, bide your time until your daughter is mature, then kick the unwanted entity out. Make sure she doesn't give you any STD by either abstaining, or using protection.

This here is one of the major reasons why I do not support promiscuity and baby mamaship. If you want to have a child with a woman, choose her wisely, vouch her carefully and marry her before getting her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by samsam2019: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just know this, fools get played. Nothing will change until you stop being a fool
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by BarrElChapo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lmaooo she's right na.. You're co-habitating for the sake of your daughter and you're asking for more. Brother don't go and kill yourself p

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Exodora: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
No matter how you may try you can't have that child not until she come of age and deciedes who she wants to stay with but for now go chill cause the baby is already hers .
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by DukeJoe17: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
you are living in the real world as a real niggarr, you are a rare gem, if half of the men folks will be enlighten like you, the world will be a conducive place, I despise simps and wuss men.
I'm proud of you real niggarr.
Keep doctrine going Bru.
RedPanthar:
SIMP. Why it's okay to be lovey Dovey in the dating phase, that's not the standpoint from which a man must run a home, family and manage a marriage.

A man must take the lead, hold the reims, take charge and make decisions albeit inspiring cooperation from his partner. Your comment indicates that you're weak, too weak to assume control over your affairs and can't manage yourself let alone a human being

... Where did you learn your fatherhood skills from. Did you grow up in a broken home and raised by just a woman? You need to first sink into your psyche, speak with people to help you identify your obvious weakness which you seem to be unaware about and beginning the fixing in your mind. You are too weak to be qualified as an adult man

.... Tell me of what use is a daughter you don't truly inspire her as father, daughter and her source of everything... While the daughter maybe yours, the close bond that has kept you out of her life is deliberately schemed to ensure everything she knows is purely from what her snake mother tells her. Making her of little to no use beyond emotional attachment, this you don't know or choose to ignore the complications. Even if that girl grows under you with the way she's under the mothers tight grip, you have little to nothing to benefit from fathering her. The fatherhood and family structure is defective and destructive. You have no advantage fathering that child... And if you want to be in her life as a father, you need to assume the role and stop acting like a sperm donor. If you won't stop begging as it shows in your comments that even your day to day activities is begging to be the child's father, get out of their life and go fix yourself

Go and get yourself some redpill and develop mentally and psychologically. You're too weak.

Grow some balls, be the man and stop whining. If you want her out, when she goes whoring, ensure she comes back to meet her thrash outside the door. And begin to act like you don't care about the child even if you do. Hide the love, withold all show of affection that's being used to control you. And steal back the remote control being used to control you from her hand

@ korilala, close your eyes and kick her out of your house and don't give any financial aid then watch her crawling back to give you back the child, trying to possess the child had made you to be vulnerable before her and she will capitalize on that to wound you and make you meet her selfish bidding, don't be a weak azz niggarrrrr

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by EgunMogaji2: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
The child deserves to see both of you. Kick her the f out but do it in a way that’ll give you access to your child.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by cyndylove64(f): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmm I have two options
First is send the child to stay with ur parents,and file for custody when the child is with your parents,gather every evidence that will allow court give u custody of ur daughter against the mum,showing the mother incapable.

Second is rent another apartment without her knowing and move in with ur child also block her line so u will be the only one that can communicate with her at your own time and space.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by ghettochild(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
What evidence u have she's ur daughter?
I pity u oooo
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nnemuka(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cubana04:
Hmmm the bond between you two at the moment is the child. You have two options:

1. Take the child and send her away
2. Send her away, and allow her to go with the child.

If you do option 1, you are the man in the scene, and I don't know why you should be scared of her taking your child, if you send her packing. Stand up as the man, she leaves without the child. She is not legally married to you. Before you take this option, make sure you will be available for your child in all means, if not you will endanger that little girls life. You two are already causing her problem with all these behaviors.

If you do option 2, ensure she agrees to allow you visit your child whenever you want, also your daughter should have the right to visit you too whenever she want. If possible, get a court order and make her sign.

Your child is a girl, believe me which ever step you take now will either have a positive effect or negative effect to her life and kind of person. So choose wisely.

PEACE!

Take a woman's child from her? A daughter for that matter for what? What if he rapes the girl later in life or starts sleeping with the daughter just to punish his ex?

A daughter goes no where, let her go with her daughter pls. Some men nowadays are despicable.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by alphaNomega: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala, abeg let that baby mama move on with her daughter. Una too like wahala.

You no see another fine woman to fuçk?

Is your game that weak?

Are you too old to have another child?
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by danilmo: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Team Babymama over to you.
Quiet

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Modan: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

u are sitting on a gunpowder by planning to settle down to a promiscuous lady..I would like you to do a dNA test on that child first..move on with your life and claim the custody of that child later
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by maak400: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

I love the way you served him hot! cool
He needs a daily dose of the RedPill till he chokes on it and become a liberated and strong-willed man.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Sixfeetbelle: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baby mama gang, come and see your mate

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by MyGeneration(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
She deserves the right to.

If u loved your daughter enough you would have married her mother
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

You dont need an advice, you need to be knocked on the head before you get sense..
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
korilala:

YOU HAVEN'T PAID A DIME ON HER MOTHER'S HEAD, SO THE LITTLE GIRL IS NOT YOURS!
IF I WAS YOUR BABY MAMA'S RELATIVE AND YOU COME TO CLAIM THAT LITTLE GIRL IN MY PRESENCE, I WILL BREAK YOUR HEAD.

BUT YOUR BABY MAMA IS A FARM TOOL THO�

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by lucky4west: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
bruv first make sure that child is urs do a DNA sharp sharp dont create a bond with another persons child.....secondly let go ur weakness if she decide to take the child no big deal pretend u dont care even though u care like mad....since ur child has grown to know and like you as her father nothing can erase that so far u are not far away from her always reach out to her wherever she might be...but for goodness sakes dont take bullshit from the mom because of ur love for ur daughter
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by TemmyT002(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Does the. Does the child resemble you?
If she is truly your child, go to court and prove you are a better parent than the lady. Na you go get the child
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by jacoik(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Are you sure the child is yours?

So as old as you are, you can't even take charge.

Please if you know you can't act like a man, you better don't bother getting married before you start bringing shame to real men like us.

Mtcheeeeeew
I swear guy! the guy is so irritating walahi. imagine what a grown up man is spewing
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Op pls remember. Not everything that sounds right is right.
Talk is cheap.
For being able to sacrifice yourself in pursuit of a stable home for your daughter, you're every child's dream dad.
The problem lies not with you but with the promiscuous Jezebel you had the misfortune of being entangled with.
I'm sure you'll end up making the best decision as you did previously for your daughter and yourself.
In all, remember that your peace of mind is very important. Your daughter needs you around to grow with the right values.
God bless you as you navigate these waters.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Burgerlomo: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
imagine that hoe still hoeing with her exes and others and telling you to your face you go kill yourself and you didn't chase her out? guy send her packing, your daughter will remain your daughter! you can always bond with her even at 70 and you at 90years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.