Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

She Just Can't Stop Calling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Can't Stop Calling (50770 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Robertgreene1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
is that all
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by addexx: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
y are you Guy's acting up a brother needs help oooo

Your story is incomplete bro. What ensued at your place when she visited.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Babaken(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let's see the pictures of that your room before giving both you advice

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by etrouble: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Scarrr:
angry What's hard in telling a lady u only want her as a friend and nothing more..they do it Everytime na..I'm sure that particular babe said something similar to one unlucky guy recently grin......
Don't b a chicken angry

A Yoruba Demon will not behave the way that guy is behaving. He is just a mumu. Just chop and clean mouth and move on to the next victim
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Femeto: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
You need help.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by leisuretym: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
She saw your second hand led TV?
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
She probably didn’t rate you initially until she visited your place and liked what she saw. She’s a gold digger. Either bang and dump her or just tell her to free you straight if you’re not interested in that. They are not nice to guys they reject so why should we be to them?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by i124k(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
ehhhhhhh
wetin don loss....don loss na
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by KingDash: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
useless things.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by chocboi78(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
You saw her months later when you were no longer interested in her, so why the hell did u invite her to your house??
Werey
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by MrFly(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
y are you Guy's acting up a brother needs help oooo

are u a toddler? NO! then its time to act like a man and stop searching for answers on nairaland on issues that has no value

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Elsueno: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.

You smile too much that's why, people like me way always dey frawn around women hardly have these kind of problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by uthlaw: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
What made you go to her in the first place and what made you lose interest now?
because she is pretty and he has gotten what he wanted....case closed!
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by SocialJustice: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.
Tell her say you no want again na. Must we hear your story or make this minute decision for you? Okpemu.

Soon we'll be seeing things like 'I woke up this morning holding my breathe, should I start breathing or not?'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by DasaintHope(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Just keep banging her kpekus Till your are Damm tired Some girls are just like parasite They can't just leave you alone
Real Nigga Slawomir boys they represent oo
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by FODA(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

tell us what really happened,abi she get body odour ni?u can't just lost interest like that bro
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Deicide: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lies!!!
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Seyzcham91(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
That's what they are and they normally do! no be you she like na your house she like

when Vagina people see a guy living in a nice apartment, wife materials don start, dem go pack their load come dey live with you it is what it is, not new

deep down you also knew if she visited she would fall for you cuz of your house abi why you pushed her visiting you without fucking her abi which kind play dog dey play with lion undecided undecided

To me, your mission accomplished by making her fall in love cuz of your apartment which was your motive from onset, you can deny it all you want me sha know its your mission indirectly undecided undecided
posh4545:

5 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by DimIsaac10(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you were a politician, you won't win any elective post but may buy your way to the lower stakeholders category.

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Seyzcham91(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abi grin case closed! undecided
internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Seyzcham91(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
you saying this means two things

1- you don blow her head with lies about you having money or being a son of a politicians or the likes Thus Her sudden Love cuz its money they care about
2- you know what you did already, you bringing it up is like a question you have answer to already but just wanna show off yourself to other mumu nairaland girls that will rush into messaging you seeming you have money grin grin

we know better bro
posh4545:
I told her one or two about me ..that's y she kept on calling

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by NAETTE: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Happyguy201:
Material girls everywhere . I hate this generation

Excuse yourself then
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Onyemaya: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you become a king, you will be excited for a few days.

Then you will become used to it. A new normal will set in. There will be exciting days, depressing days and mostly normal days.

The net joy and sorrow will be same as you have now. Understand this illusion and enjoy the present moment.

5 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yea same thing happened to me, back then my folks where out of the country and I was the only one staying in a big ass crib with stuffed fridge and unlimited internet, she no sabi me reach house but when she eventually came she stayed a month plus. Na by the grace of the gods she no carry belle.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I have and even block her number but she keep calling with other people's line

Wow...

Just tell her that, you only wanted to Bleep her honey pot
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin
What trip did u giv her?

I'm sure the head game was top-notch tongue
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Neoteny(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fukk her.

Then "fukk her"

You get it?
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by donMIG(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Borrow my feelings!
Y b say una carry rubbish for una head
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by liverpudian9(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I'm walking by
. Are u a monkey nairalander

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.