Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

She Just Can't Stop Calling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Can't Stop Calling (50794 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by emmabest2000(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Poor guy in reality
Rich guy on internet grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Exc2000: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Take a break to spice up things
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
you and buhari i no know who dull pass
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Hathor5(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.

Tell her you are not interested. Is that so hard?

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Happyguy201: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Material girls everywhere . I hate this generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by faithfull18(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by sorority11(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
The truth of the matter is when a Lady becomes too clingy, respect will always be lost. Same thing when a man becomes too clingy respect will be lost. Same thing goes with all kinds of relationship.
Let her start forming hard to get your feelings will kick start anew.
But man ask her if she is interested in you, then you too can make adjustments on the kind of thing you want with her friendship or friends with benefit

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yimmu.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Openyamind111(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.

Meaning if when she came to your house she discovered that you're not doing well she would have probably blocked your number by now.. that kind girl no deserve your attention again..
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by BlessedNuel: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Your house dey tushed that's why....women natirall dey like already made stuffs
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Dahreformer2666: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
I bet your apartment is dope ?

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Heffalump(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

The call is to remind you of the Christmas season!
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Anaerobi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
hahahaha. lol... funny
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by ComeAndobo: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I have and even block her number but she keep calling with other people's line

Calling with other people's line?

That's stalking. May God help you.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Heffalump(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

Do trade by batter and hang it kiss
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by ElValiente(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

I'm not a prophet but your house get AC, You cook your own food with plenty food in the house,you have washing machine. grin grin grin grin or your neighbors greeted her as welcome our wife. Chaii. Naija grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Kingrefreshed: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

Too many Simp on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Omezif(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Advice her and reveal your grievence To her, she will change. But the lady is not stingy at all for being the one always calling. unfortunate to her, she met uninterested boy.

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by snipernigga(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Chew your food before you swallow, best advice ever
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
What made you go to her in the first place and what made you lose interest now?

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by DaddyRochie1642: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..

You're a Wise Man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Daddycharger: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tell her to gbe her body.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sey u bribe moderator to make this enter FrontPage
abi how una see this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Johnsegun25(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
iamimohtal:
Don't come here to look for advice with incomplete stories, u f****d her well, now she won't leave u ... don't even know how this made front page

He said no *Sex* Brother
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by FashionCookie(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
As you saw her in your area why didn't you just greet her, chat a little and pass? Only you carry her go your house now you're asking us what you should do? Ogbeni what are you feeling like? Una go just dey find wahala upandan...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by sylve11: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
@ op, okay. cool
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Trustedpro: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Becareful! This is December... They need money. She has evaluate your apartment and now she believe you can meet up. I might be wrong though. You can give her a trial.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Dronyemachi53(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

The brain is an important app.....try using it sometimes.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by sammyesx: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Who no like better thing.......
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I told her one or two about me ..that's y she kept on calling
Why you sef run mouth?
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
2008, a lady did same to me in Port Harcourt.

The day I took her into our house (was with an uncle who was single but had one of the best houses along Ada George) was the day her disposition towards me changed forever. Na me come dey form.

But nothing happened eventually because our security man told me the lady might get me into serious trouble. That her boyfriend was a renown cultist in the area. Me being a total stranger there, I just had to comport myself. Who knows, perhaps I wouldnt have been here to talk about it today if I had followed the desires of my flesh.

5 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by AreaFada2: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..
grin cheesy grin
The house boy part got me. She go japa without ever looking back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.