Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

She Just Can't Stop Calling - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Can't Stop Calling (50779 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Cj4charles(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
i have one like that i saved her contact on my phone as surebet 4

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Plut01: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Whitebellpepper:

You are a bad person. Just because the girl is now attracted to you and you are taking advantage of her feelings.
What if she turned you down and made you feel bad, will you be happy.
What you are doing is not good

OP check this comment and the time she registered.

I bet she is a Nairalander.

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Juliearth(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I have explain things to her but she just kept calling and come around ..because I gave her a nice treat..the last time she came by

Reason why you guys are advised to slow things down from the onset, but it seems this advise is hard to take in. She is seeing you as a prospective "fish" to eat and you share in the blame for this perspective.

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Bestbeelieve: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
bet Y? she don see MaGa!
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by 2cribz: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
I can bet my my hairy balls dat your house no get p.o.p, highest na abestos or pvc old school.

Tay
Tay
Take it o. Take it .
Never be tha same again.

Keh doom doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67J_MwJIQOs
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by tardell007(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
So many kids on here.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
uthlaw:
because she is pretty and he has gotten what he wanted....case closed!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I have and even block her number but she keep calling with other people's line

This was a girl you described initially as being very beautiful.

How neediness can make someone become very irritating.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Callmeboss(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tell her, open up, don't beat around the bush, don't mind how much you would hurt her just tell her this..

'Hey sis, how are you doing? (She would want to reply fine but cut her short) well, recently i have noticed you've been calling after visiting my place (she'll want to answer again, again cut her) You dont have to say it love, i know i have a loveable personality but sweetheart, what you need is not me but a spade in the mines, there ain't bo gold in my house. Please stop calling me, you're disturbing my rest. Thank you. (Cut the call..)

Thats sound arrogant right? Yes, but deep inside you ya not arrogant right?? Cheers �
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by uchennaq(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Scarrr:
angry What's hard in telling a lady u only want her as a friend and nothing more..they do it Everytime na..I'm sure that particular babe said something similar to one unlucky guy recently grin......
Don't b a chicken angry
Why did you respond to this Nonsense post?
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Willy123(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.
[color=#006600][/color] what is your problem? Why are you disturbing. You wish for something it came to pass now you don't want it again. So what do you want us to do?
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by jmichael259(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
U said u didn't give her sex that first day maybe that's what she is calling back.

Give it to her very well and she'll move on after the 6th or 7th occasion.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by marisdgreat(f): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
womenareapes:
you people still dealing with those piece of shiit called Naija women? undecided

you saw a leech and you want us to give you advise on this piece of black shiit of a woman? undecided

take her to your house and tell ya mama she is the one you want to marry undecided

SIMPING DISORDER
your mother and sisters are piece of shit
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Willy123(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
womenareapes:
you people still dealing with those piece of shiit called Naija women? undecided

you saw a leech and you want us to give you advise on this piece of black shiit of a woman? undecided

take her to your house and tell ya mama she is the one you want to marry undecided

SIMPING DISORDER
Bro hope you no be racist.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by DavSagacity(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..
Chai u be one bad guy.!!!
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by MyGeneration(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
I don't find it right that u would sleep with a girl u don't intend to date or marry.

Any girl I know am having sex with that I don't want to date or marry I always give her money at least 5k reason being that so that for any reason I stop calling u, u won't tell me I played u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by sonofElElyon: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Habaaaaaaa

internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nicoswit:

What was that?
Is not everything you need to know because some will put you into trouble. tongue
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Spain007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.

How do I go about it...LOL end of the year question
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by posh4545(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Seyzcham91:
you saying this means two things

1- you don blow her head with lies about you having money or being a son of a politicians or the likes Thus Her sudden Love cuz its money they care about
2- you know what you did already, you bringing it up is like a question you have answer to already but just wanna show off yourself to other mumu nairaland girls that will rush into messaging you seeming you have money grin grin

we know better bro
pls don't get me wrong when I first saw her she was so cute ..and I didn't lie to her of anything..
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Timblaze(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rubbish!
Pls, Next post
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by mt77: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
This people won't let someone rest with this their wahala.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by legba1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
I met one like that during the general election... She made the move first claiming we must have met somewhere.. I told her I doubt it. Was marveled ladies now use that line. We exchange numbers. There after I forgot about her. Just b4 lockdown we met inside GIG on a trip to ABJ. We reconnected. I invited her over several time but she Wil def find one reason she couldn't make it. Then came October, she asked I pick her, we ended up in ma crib and she pointedly told me "UR APARTMENT IS COOL"... Since then I don knack that kpekus over 10times..she Sabi and I don't want to loose that veejay. But Las Las na to give her the booth.. She even liay beside me in her birthday dress as I dey type,snoring .. So guy do the needful and stop simping .

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by jasontrigga(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Currently on same situation !! After trying for a month or two , unlucky for her
She suggested we see
I agreed
I fixed the venue in a 4star hotel after the nice treat
The next day she visited my house

Omoh!!! This girl now wouldn’t allow me Rest with video calls and calls

I told her I’m no longer interested in the relationship

She asked me “why then did I invited her to my house “

I told her “ just to prove a point , that it wasn’t really just about sex and if a guy invite you to his doesn’t really mean it’s sex that he want “

Today she called , that she want to see me pls
And want to discuss something important ��‍♂️

Women !! Kai . Smh
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by frozen70(f): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

Since you have lost your feelings, just dodge her from visiting you

It's better than going down with her and she will now understand that you weren't what she thinks about you after all
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by adajoe555: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

Because I came to your house, that's why you are telling everybody abi

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by SirBunky85(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Tell her you are not interested. Is that so hard?
so u even believe the story in the first place? believe the clout-chasing op and u will believe anything.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Hassanmaye(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Too many Simp on Nairaland
Haha wickedness grin grin

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by MrJavaS: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Manner from heaven
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by mayorkent(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol, oshe no sex of a thing ..

Story é falso
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by DavidEsq(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Scarrr:
angry What's hard in telling a lady u only want her as a friend and nothing more..they do it Everytime na..I'm sure that particular babe said something similar to one unlucky guy recently grin......
Don't b a chicken angry
Don't mind. Foolish simp grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:

Maybe you fits her kind man with your house settings but do what is right for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.