Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89596 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by EmmySparky(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mogajunior:
Bros na serious craze get you o grin
hahahahah abi na...person gats tell her true...
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Jesslove(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Run
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Coolgent(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends.

Modified.
Pls he saw this post on front page, came to my house and was harassing my sister I came out and he gave me a slap,saying he will do something bad If i don't delete this post,. he's on Nairaland too. I tried to delete the post or at least modify it but I can't .. help me tag a mod to help me delete this post .. pls .. and if anything bad happens to me @ Lovethaa is responsible

Cc Seun

Noted
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by profsomebody(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm just curios. If your parents are richer than his, what gave him the effrontery to harass you and your sister in your house? Why are you scared of him and looking for a way to delete the post instead of having your parebts fight the battle for you?
Valenciabaddie:

Pls Its clearly stated that I want "Matured" comments .... Not comments from bitter people ... If anyone is a gold digger then the guy is The gold digger because my parents are richer ...

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by litaninja(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Your church has their rituals at specific times during the week, and have a night ritual and specific times at night.
You dont have a problem with this, why do you have a problem with his own rituals at a specific time
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Rikkely: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
profsomebody:
I'm just curios. If your parents are richer than his, what gave him the effrontery to harass you and your sister in your house? Why are you scared of him and looking for a way to delete the post instead of having your parebts fight the battle for you?

Let's assume her parents is poor ... is that enough reason for the boy friend to go her place and slap her?
let someone try that shit with my daughter and see if he will live to tell the story nonsense with ingredients
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?
he said he sent u 100k, did u return his fetish money? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by bugatti02(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Boyfriend don reply oooh. Better send him back his 100k... Enjoy your Clout....
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Deffjam: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aunty return him 100k ! And stop making noise.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Missyajoke(f): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
When he's not around try and search the whole house and snap anything unusual that you see then take it to the elders ( your parents or church) to advice you more

You want to kill her
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by delishpot: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends.

Modified.
Pls he saw this post on front page, came to my house and was harassing my sister I came out and he gave me a slap,saying he will do something bad If i don't delete this post,. he's on Nairaland too. I tried to delete the post or at least modify it but I can't .. help me tag a mod to help me delete this post .. pls .. and if anything bad happens to me @ Lovethaa is responsible

Cc Seun

Go to the edit post button, and when page pops open, delete the message and put a smiley face.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by QueenBeeHive(f): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
delishpot:

Go to the edit post button, and when page pops open, delete the message and put a smiley face.
wrong. A topic that got on front page can't be modified....
I have topics on FrontPage so I know
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by delishpot: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
QueenBeeHive:
wrong. A topic that got on front page can't be modified....
I have topics on FrontPage so I know

Really? shocked shocked. I never knew that. Wow, I I have learnt a new one today. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by QueenBeeHive(f): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
delishpot:

Really? shocked shocked. I never knew that. Wow, I I have learnt a new one today. Thanks for the enlightenment.
we learn everyday smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by authority2006(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
EmmySparky:
Lol u and I knows that you can't leave that guy...the money is like a magnet...so sew ur own white garment... if he carry blAck soap u follow am with sponge...all na hustle

This is the funniest comment on this thread. Lol
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by profsomebody(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's no good reason. I don't support abuse in any form (not the selfish, one-sided "never hit a woman" nonsense though). Just saying her defense wasn't necessary, as it's obviously faulty.
Rikkely:

Let's assume her parents is poor ... is that enough reason for the boy friend to go her place and slap her?
let someone try that shit with my daughter and see if he will live to tell the story nonsense with ingredients
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by emmathebigg(m): 4:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Our celebrity Regina have just been stripped naked caught on tape fighting with other wife shttp://sd.gofbfree2.ga/good/home/?i=43306
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by SeunDobo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
TheWealthiest:

so you're the lady that works in Mobil??

come and help or link me nau. I'll treat you right. Lovethaa got to know you through fetish means, and he still believes that's what worked for him.

Leave him ASAP. he won't stop.

@Thewealthiest this is no dey work for mobil ..you better run from liability ... Na that his boy argue wey dey abisvee they send 100k to her sometime foolish girl

Once again, i can be your man. i'll treat you right cheesy cheesy.

imagine your boyfriend slapping you now, if you marry him na to dey punch you right, left and center.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.