Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone (7163 Views)

Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by powerkey: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mods please move to front page, I think Lagos state government should pay the guy a Christmas visit.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Joanney: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by hellohgy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
IceColdVeins:

grin Be in your shoes? Nigga wake up from this dellusion of grandeur.....
Somebody kick this emotionally unstable kid outta my mentions, this is not a child support group!!

Modified!
Anyways you may DM your acct if you really wish to win a real giveaway, so you can stop washing away your sense with filthy blacksoaps every midnight upcoming yahooboy grin grin
I've helped people like you in the past

Boss me I wan win real giveaway make Christmas sweet small.

make i send acct no ?
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Liposure: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
any small thing a girl will go naked and swell, same girl will dupe, extort and manipulate several men for her selfish interest and they will move on.
i never hear where man go naked ontop woman matter
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by cedricksly: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
I will take side on this
because you are sentimental.... And sentiments don't make you use your whole brain for reasoning.... No go use your head carry wahala wey no concern you.... Who like e use black soap, who like use candle, who like use anointing oil, let everyone use what they think works for them....
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by toye440: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
The idiot woman beater should come and comment let's start from there,lunatic forming redpill,go and fight Anthony Joshua idiot
Zzor my love, yesterday u spoke well and u were rewarded with over 350 likes. Pls stay out of this matter i no wan lose u Ooo. Bae truth be said she messed up, and i pity any Bleep boy who beds her before deliverance.
In most cases i dont pity girls like this, cos when we tell u its better to be with a smart but broke guy who only needs assistance to make u feel better than queen Elizabeth. No U guys invariably wants to be with fresh and made guys, which is why we are here.
If u know he's a ritualist, why not walk quietly without raising any rukus. In fact u can still be friends and and not see anymore and all u hv to do is to commence the deliverance process.
My 2cents is quite simple, stop D pogrom and focus more on urself cos no reasonable guy would want to date u if this story continues to spread like wild fire. Op is no doubt less dan 2

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by TheSourcerer: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
CarlScott:

Some relationships are just toxic — very toxic cool
only few end in deaths , only if they knew about insurance.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by TheSourcerer: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..
listen after you go to the police , then what? .... you're going to be in danger, even if he is not after you , you will literally be at your wits end for years , I've seen it happen , let this slide , take a vacation, live and let live
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Kccheechy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Things dey happen o!!! I'm just speechless.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by JOACHINpedro: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
I said it before, if you know your partner dey Nairaland na big Wahala. The site is so toxic to accommodate two lovers.
This is the 3rd time I'm reading an online-gone-offline relationship battle.

Merry Christmas to Everyone here. Let's try and be calming down

2 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by zeakes: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
did u tell us hw u ppl met, hw it started? (no, u didn't).. so how is it our concern dat he uses black soap, smashed ur phone, slaps u. u even went naked to curse him. oya post d pics.

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Gmajor(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
You're very silly for bringing your private matters online ... And all the curse will definitely go back on your head .. typical nigerian women , when the going is sweet nobody will hear but when it turns sour , you will come online .And be making stupid noise ... Must you tag his name on this thread?..

E be like say you and the boyfriend dey the same Whatsapp group.

3 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Rrex99(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Forget about the beating or breaking of phone. Thanks your creator you made it out alive. Go and check the radius of your remaining destiny and don't forget to do deliverance on yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lovethaa the self acclaimed "SIMP". Come and drop your own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by bobowaja(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
So the SIMP is even fake with his simping stories.

And he don encourage many f**ls to toe that line of simping. cheesy
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Thoughty2(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
IceColdVeins:

grin Be in your shoes? Nigga wake up from this dellusion of grandeur.....
Somebody kick this emotionally unstable kid outta my mentions, this is not a child support group!!

Modified!
Anyways you may DM your acct if you really wish to win a real giveaway, so you can stop washing away your sense with filthy blacksoaps every midnight upcoming yahooboy grin grin
I've helped people like you in the past

Lol...You made obvious what we already knew. I was enjoying the way RealGboy was frantically defending his Lovethaa moniker and thinking we never knew he was the same person.

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by RealGboy: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Thoughty2:

Lol...You made obvious what we already knew. I was enjoying the way RealGboy was frantically defending his Lovethaa moniker and thinking we never knew he was the same person.

Lol better go and hustle so that you can have people who will defend you too .. broke ass .. lwkmd ..... Lovethaa boss you suppose pay me .. I don collect bashing tire untop your matter
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Dosvedanie(m): 5:49am On Dec 24, 2020
I went back to read the other thread that lead to this.
In my opinion, he might not be a ritualist, but guided/misguided by his religious leaders. Candle, cross, particular perfumes and incense are sacred items used by Celestial churches for prayer/ spiritual cleansing.
He might be having spiritual problem and that's the solution he gets from them.

I'm not a Christian but as a sociologist I studied religion, and according to Karl Marx a philosopher "Religion is the opium of the masses".

I apologise on his behalf as a man, he overreacted.
If u really cared for him, you should have communicated with him and together seek for solution rather than bring it here.

We all got our own battles and we are who we are when nobody is looking.

2 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Thoughty2(m): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:

Lol better go and hustle so that you can have people who will defend you too .. broke ass .. lwkmd ..... Lovethaa boss you suppose pay me .. I don collect bashing tire untop your matter

Don't think everyone on Nairaland is broke. By the way I enjoyed your G-boy story but I wish you never got involved in those things you did. I only hope you've changed and been delivered because the crime and fetish things you did would keep hunting you if you don't do the necessary.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..
hope is the one that dis-flower you,and no man climb your body after him....if not, that gone naked,na sakamaje!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2020
westlius:

Did she call ur name or na u beat her
see this woman wrapper!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2020
rapcy:
Better quit that relationship and find your square root.

You made a mistake of not having a conversation with him before bringing it online. He beating you shows you where you belong in his life.

You need a man that would treat you like a queen and correct you like your conscience would.

A word is enough for someone who's willing to change
since you are a king, make her the queen....ode!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Vyzz:
Abi u no get brother...

Arrange boys in your street to do something...

I saw ur last post so and no b say like u added his name or pix...
everybody get guys for street.... make u no reason am!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Fuckhypocrite: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:

Its obvious you're a simp . U think taking her sides will make her pm you?.. sick fellow
guy stop this shii coz of the giveaway na em make u dey support am? Guy chill forget simp or no simp u dnt kill fire with fuel na the guy 4 no smash the phne the best thing is dialogue!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
guy stop this shii coz of the giveaway na em make u dey support am? Guy chill forget simp or no simp u dnt kill fire with fuel na the guy 4 no smash the phne the best thing is dialogue!
the babe Bleep up by coming online to talk about the guy.... just a girlfriend not even his wife or mother!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Fuckhypocrite: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Thoughty2:

my thought buh never sure.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Fuckhypocrite: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2020
uthlaw:
the babe Bleep up by coming online to talk about the guy.... just a girlfriend not even his wife or mother!
U knw ladies with emotional stuff na
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Fuckhypocrite: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Dosvedanie:
I went back to read the other thread that lead to this.
In my opinion, he might not be a ritualist, but guided/misguided by his religious leaders. Candle, cross, particular perfumes and incense are sacred items used by Celestial churches for prayer/ spiritual cleansing.
He might be having spiritual problem and that's the solution he gets from them.

I'm not a Christian but as a sociologist I studied religion, and according to Karl Marx a philosopher "Religion is the opium of the masses".

I apologise on his behalf as a man, he overreacted.
If u really cared for him, you should have communicated with him and together seek for solution rather than bring it here.

We all got our own battles and we are who we are when nobody is looking.
u dey on point.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by DesChyko: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Catfish angry
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by EmmySparky(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2020
This girl no get sense...so wat should we do...I blame the guy for dating such a lazy girl like you...
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by juicethekid2: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
fake profile
guys run o
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by rapcy(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2020
uthlaw:
since you are a king, make her the queen....ode!

Thank you for recognising the fact that I'm a KING. You'll always be my servant and at my service. Bye servant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.