Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone (7174 Views)

Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by mrdharkchild(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Let's see how this ends..
I remember your last post, where u mentioned how affluent your parents were in close comparison to his.

You see, wisdom, she ain't loud, but she's very effective. Young people act so fast without weighing the repercussions of our quick action.
The repercussions of your actions would only b felt by u. Act wisely, people are only here to catch cruise.
Many here don't even have life experiences.
I wish u well
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by idahme(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:
You're very silly for bringing your private matters online ... And all the curse will definitely go back on your head .. typical nigerian women , when the going is sweet nobody will hear but when it turns sour , you will come online .And be making stupid noise ... Must you tag his name on this thread?..

It's really appalling, I don't know who teach them that bullshit 'I will go naked and cause you and it will work against your ' If you have score to settle with someone go to the appropriate authority.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by JustCruise(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Maybe you meant well, but you've failed to learn anything from what happened. Stop posting people's private lives in public though he went overboard with the slap but mind how you expose people's lives without their permission.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by mrdharkchild(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Liposure:
i never hear where man go naked ontop woman matter

grin grin grin
We de naked ontop woman matter only when we 1 sex them.
I don't think that's a cursing position
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by idahme(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Nnamebuka:

Let him be. He's one of the beneficiaries of his yahoo yahoo xmas gift below.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6325632/christmas-gift-fellow-nairalnders

For all I know, the money he shared for xmas to unsuspecting Nairalanders could have been the bidding of his cele church. Stripping people of their destiny in the name of financial help. I'm sorry for all these online beneficiaries of these unsolicited helps.

All these conspiracy theories only strive in an developing country like Nigeria where economic indicators aren't favourable to majority of the population. Leave spreading fake news it pays not
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Psych412(f): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:
You're very silly for bringing your private matters online ... And all the curse will definitely go back on your head .. typical nigerian women , when the going is sweet nobody will hear but when it turns sour , you will come online .And be making stupid noise ... Must you tag his name on this thread?..
see what 20k give away has done to you.

I pity your unborn kids
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2020
rapcy:

Thank you for recognising the fact that I'm a KING. You'll always be my servant and at my service. Bye servant
if I'm a servant to a king like you,I will dethroned you because you are already a slave of pussy!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by IceColdVeins(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Thoughty2:

Lol...You made obvious what we already knew. I was enjoying the way RealGboy was frantically defending his Lovethaa moniker and thinking we never knew he was the same person.
I swear....the werey dey disguise

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by solidmyk(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Two of una 4kup sef why you go share ur NL moniker give una sef
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Drella(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2020
2k instagram foreign followers for sale
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Mrscarter(f): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:

Yeah I agree. Should've asked Ur questions anonymously shouldn't have put his name up either. U dunno for sure if he's guilty of ritual things. Even so U suspected these things U should have quietly left him.
Now you made him angry either cos U exposed him or cos he's innocent n being tagged as sumn he's not.
U should just let it rest n move on.
The slap didn't kill you so forget it n move on
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by rapcy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
uthlaw:
if I'm a servant to a king like you,I will dethroned you because you are already a slave of pussy!

You came out from a pussy into the world, You'll forever remain my servant. Go and play my servant.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Crunchyg2: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..
Please I want to ask you why do you see everything as fetish, every little thing your mind will run to fetish, fetish, that was how you posted in your other thread that wizkid is fetish
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
I thought these lovethaa of a guy claims
he's happily married, and even narrated how he met his "missing rib".

Missing something ?

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
rapcy:

You came out from a pussy into the world, You'll forever remain my servant. Go and play my servant.
coming out from a pussy does not mean I should be a transgendered like you!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by mayorkent(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lol, gone naked to swear ... Lol, where this kind mentality day come from ...
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by rapcy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
uthlaw:
coming out from a pussy does not mean I should be a transgendered like you!

I struck a nerve right grin

You're my pussy ass SERVANT for LIFE. I can do with you anyhow I want. I command you to reply me and if you don't, it means you're my B*tch
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Happyguy201: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
useless harlot . Nigerian girls are so stupid and useless date one at your own risk .
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Pegi23(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
And you no kick am for dick,smash bottle for his head? The guy dey craze no which kind anthony wannabe joshua be this na. Girl arrange for am him dey mad shoo
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Queenslander(f): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pegi23:
And you no kick am for dick,smash bottle for his head? The guy dey craze no which kind anthony wannabe joshua be this na. Girl arrange for am him dey mad shoo
that's not a good idea,. You can't fight fire with fire,. What if something goes wrong? I think they should settle their dispute amicably. instead of going all guns blazing.. my two cents though!!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Pegi23(f): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Queenslander:
that's not a good idea,. You can't fight fire with fire,. What if something goes wrong? I think they should settle their dispute amicably. instead of going all guns blazing.. my two cents though!!

Truth but some guys u need to be crazy to them.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Sukkyy2010: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is it not glittering things you saw with him that probably attracted or fascinated you to decided dating him. Now that you discover the source of gold is evil as much as it glittery you want to run..chai ladies

Money will forever always serve as a bait to your doom irrespective the past incident and numerous of lesson yet you won't stop falling into trap of money...just pray he had not already stole from your life Spackle for the promotion of his ritual before you discover all this...abi you want tell me sey you never give him punna chup?

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by SATANNIST: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..
thunder fire your gold digging olosho mouth. are you not the same girl my guy bleeped in his car? i have reciepts, i g sed am this guy to dump u
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
rapcy:

I stroke a nerve right grin

You're my pussy ass SERVANT for LIFE. I can do with you anyhow I want. I command you to reply me and if you don't, it means you're my B*tch
no b command,na small pikin de worry you....anyhow Sha,na u get ur life...as u no wan get sense,make I free you!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by rapcy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
uthlaw:
no b command,na small pikin de worry you....anyhow Sha,na u get ur life...as u no wan get sense,make I free you!

grin

If you had any sense, you would have understood that everyone has a right to his opinion... You won't jump to conclusion and call me an Ode! You can try it with others but not me. That being said, have a merry Xmas Mr. Servant
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by jefff455: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Arrest the idiot
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
See wetin black soap and holy Micheal cause.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by uthlaw: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
rapcy:

grin

If you had any sense, you would have understood that everyone has a right to his opinion... You won't jump to conclusion and call me an Ode! You can try it with others but not me. That being said, have a merry Xmas Mr. Servant
oya na.... make you send my Xmas gift....I no wan ear story ooo!
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Tango123: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2020
rapcy:
Better quit that relationship and find your square root.

You made a mistake of not having a conversation with him before bringing it online. He beating you shows you where you belong in his life.

You need a man that would treat you like a queen and correct you like your conscience would.

A word is enough for someone who's willing to change

You cant depend on ur man for money and expect him to treat u like a queen.

Advicce the lady well please. Tell her to make her own money, buy her own phone, and no one will smash it
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by MummyIMadeIt: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2020
[b]
Sleep having eluded me tonight i took fancy to this thread and its prologue..

So far so good, these are my inference..

There are two categories of women from my experience that easily go naked to lay curses on someone who had hurt them bad...

They first been Widows and the second are the ladies of the night no matter the alias they bear.

Now, If after having read RealGboy's story, you will find out their was a particular gal he had some soft spot for, and with the way he, @realgboy was quick to defend the accused monicker, it seemed a likelihood of personalities.

Also, RealGboy story ended at part two, with no telling the repercussions of his involvement into his deeds. Also, a careful read through RealGboy's story would point any that feels to know that he is from a well to do family as corraboratted by the Op.

In a nutshell, the op and realGboy are the two lovebirds....

Tired already at picking up the obvious clues..

I hope this is a lesson learnt for the Op

P.S just came across the accused thread now, well won't i just love my theory to be right!

Cc. Ishilove please pardon the mention, just always find your monicker funny[/b]

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by xtervaganza(m): 3:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
return all his money too. Don't spend ritual money if you think he's a ritualist
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Dami12345: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

Lol, you dey find trouble for your self, better get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / List Of Annoying Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.