Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26445 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, this will be immaterial on the election day.
The party that is winning most of the mid-term elections and has majority of Assembly seats, Rep seats, Senate seats and Governorship seats Wil be very difficult to defeat.

You don't win presidential election suddenly but gradually and you can't win presidential election in isolation but have to also win majority seats in other elections.
just say you are a sympathetic APC supporter and support them in the open instead of hiding under the cloak of neutrality..
its on this forum we are told state election are not indicative of what will happen in Federal elections vice versa...yet u are now saying midterm election or wareva is indicative of what will happen in general election....
in case you mean this past legislative election.. PDP actually won more seats than APC..
And God forbid I vote Atiku too,I will rather sit down for my house...
kini iyatoo atiku ati tinubu?
both are thieves.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

just say you are a sympathetic APC supporter and support them in the open instead of hiding under the cloak of neutrality..
its on this forum we are told state election are not indicative of what will happen in Federal elections vice versa...yet u are now saying midterm election or wareva is indicative of what will happen in general election....
in case you mean this past legislative election.. PDP actually won more seats than APC..
And God forbid I vote Atiku too,I will rather sit down for my house...
kini iyatoo atiku ati tinubu?
both are thieves.

Bros,to tell you the naked truth, because of the ways presidents are elected and the evolution of our democracy, it's very difficult for a minority party to win presidential election.

Check Nigerian political History and point to one instance where a party that doesn't have majority of the Governorship seats, Senate seats, Rep seats, House of Assembly seats but somehow win the presidential election in isolation.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't worry their entire family can't do nothing, they're just barking for their criminal leader A.K.A tinubu.
No be dem make me lagosian I grew up to know that! I have the right to say whatever, these people are even Lagos immigrant. Most especially that lionoflasgidi

Igbo bastard talking shit....go to isale eko and spill this gibberish over there. In Yoruba land there's no difference between aworis, ijebu and the guy from ibadan or ile ife, your stupid ass arguements of marginalization is simply from the playbook of 0su/Igbo miscreants. I won't engage your foolery anymore, if you feel marginalized present yourself to the government house at ikeja and stake your claims. Stupid 0su brainlet

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ledaman: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
blinking001:
Tinubu we dont want you. That's all
You opinion is insignificant

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ledaman: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
5% people will not like these write up grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by TexasR: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
This man is always talking politics from his pulpit, why not leave the pulpit and face politics squarely ?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

... But if you're really certain that you're marginalized simply go to the Lagos government house and claim your stake and pray you come back in one piece.
Our business with Lagos government , is not your family concern.
Sizable number real omo eko will reject tinubu.
Which of the isale eko, is it the one that chase akiolu out of palace or the once that complain to tinubu that their sons are not the CDA chairman in their land or the ones collecting brown envelop .
Tell me mister immigrant. You and Igbo's are immigrant no difference .
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Bros,to tell you the naked truth, because of the ways presidents are elected and the evolution of our democracy, it's very difficult for a minority party to win presidential election.

Check Nigerian political History and point to one instance where a party that doesn't have majority of the Governorship seats, Senate seats, Rep seats, House of Assembly seats but somehow win the presidential election in isolation.
you are now saying gibberish..
so Pdp a party with spread across the country with many governors and legislators now qualified as a minority party?
so what is labour party and apga if PDP is minority party?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Our business with Lagos government , is not your family concern.
Sizable number real omo eko will reject tinubu.
Which of the isale eko, is it the one that chase akiolu out of palace or the once that complain to tinubu that their sons are not the CDA chairman in their land or the ones collecting brown envelop .
Tell me mister immigrant. You and Igbo's are immigrant no difference .

grin grin real omo eko
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Igbo bastard talking shit....go to isale eko and spill this gibberish over there. In Yoruba land there's no difference between aworis, ijebu and the guy from ibadan or ile ife, your stupid ass arguements of marginalization is simply from the playbook of 0su/Igbo miscreants. I won't engage your foolery anymore, if you feel marginalized present yourself to the government house at ikeja and stake your claims. Stupid 0su brainlet
@ bolded you're MAD! Ogun state our closest brother will never allow Lagosians to held anypost in their state. God go punish your stupid mouth!
Me personally experience this in my ND day at ijebu demo. Despite being Lagos ijebu.
Oloshi , onisokuso , agbejoro awon olé. These are the people we'll chase out Yoruba land, hypocrites.
When it is not your father land why you no go talk thrash

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

@ bolded you're MAD! Ogun state our closest brother will never allow Lagosians to held anypost in their state. God go punish your stupid mouth!
Me personally experience this in my ND day at ijebu demo. Despite being Lagos ijebu.
Oloshi , onisokuso , agbejoro awon olé. These are the people we'll chase out Yoruba land, hypocrites.
When it is not your father land why you no go talk thrash

Delusions from a 0su monkey. Sharing screen shots of questionable news outlets doesn't help your weak arguement, most VCs of UI have been ijebu men, Awolowo was an ijebu that headed the western region, countless other ijebus who work in the oyo and Ogun civil service, my father whom you insult is an ibadan man who was a titled chief in ikorodu and was best friends with the ayangburen of ikorodu, Yoruba's in Yorubaland give opportunities majorly based on how qualified you are and not your village location, it's why a fashola who was a muslim can win a lagos election without campaigning with his village or religion, ND certificate and village affiliation can't take anyone far in life, hustle and make money so you can build a house in your village at onitsha..... True ijebus I know don't whine about marginalization, they're busy buying houses in eko atlantic and running multi nationals. Don't bring your shit here.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by kayusely70(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Delusions from a 0su monkey. Sharing screen shots of questionable news outlets doesn't help your weak arguement, most VCs of UI have been ijebu men, Awolowo was an ijebu that headed the western region, countless other ijebus who work in the oyo and Ogun civil service, my father whom you insult is an ibadan man who was a titled chief in ikorodu and was best friends with the ayangburen of ikorodu, Yoruba's in Yorubaland give opportunities majorly based on how qualified you are and not your village location, it's why a fashola who was a muslim can win a lagos election without campaigning with his village or religion, ND certificate and village affiliation can't take anyone far in life, hustle and make money so you can build a house in your village at onitsha..... True ijebus I know don't whine about marginalization, they're busy buying houses in eko atlantic and running multi nationals. Don't bring your shit here.
He's Using Google To Translate Into Yoruba.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
kayusely70:
He's Using Google To Translate Into Yoruba.

The guy is just pathetic
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Delusions from a 0su monkey. Sharing screen shots of questi don't whine about marginalization, they're busy buying houses in eko atlantic and running multi nationals. Don't bring your shit here.
I'm saying something and you're proving me right. Who talking about ijebu here? Is Lagos only ijebu? Egun of badagry that are neglected are what?

Grandfather can become cheif in ikorodu but how many ikorodu can become chief in Oyo?

People like you go to the extent of looking down on badagry lagosians treating them foreigners.

What do you mean by questionable news media? We have our prefered media outlet that don't depend on popularity of media.

You don't know jack about Lagos just screaming upandawn
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

I'm saying something and you're proving me right. Who talking about ijebu here? Is Lagos only ijebu? Egun of badagry that are neglected are what?

Grandfather can become cheif in ikorodu but how many ikorodu can become chief in Oyo?

People like you go to the extent of looking down on badagry lagosians treating them foreigners.

What do you mean by questionable news media? We have our prefered media outlet that don't depend on popularity of media.

You don't know jack about Lagos just screaming upandawn

one minute you're claiming ijebu, the other minute you're claiming badagry, confused ipob monkey
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

You should know I am a liberal yoruba.
Nigeria is yet to recover from regional politics.
Until when Ghanaians desperately start looking for Nigerian Visa, before you can understand my state of mind.

Yoruba don't add this to their posts to justify their comments and beliefs, only deceiving people trying to con readers by hiding their true identity say us Yoruba or I'm Yoruba this and that.

You are not Yoruba and you don't have to claim Yoruba to express yourself and your views, just be yourself.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yoruba don't add this to their posts to justify their comments and beliefs, only deceiving people trying to con readers by hiding their true identity say us Yoruba or I'm Yoruba this and that.

You are not Yoruba and you don't have to claim Yoruba to express yourself and your views, just be yourself.

Okay oooooo. If you insist, I don't need to convince you. Kosewu!!!
If you had visited advanced countries, you won't settle for regional politics.
Indirectly, one Nigeria is a scam, politicians use to get to the top.
I don't advocate for anyone but someone that can set the country on the path of greatness. Without stains of corruption as such will do the bidding of cabals.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

I don't advocate for anyone but someone that can set the country on the path of greatness. Without stains of corruption as such will do the bidding of cabals.

Before you talk about advanced countries, learn one thing or two about advanced countries.

Regional politics in America the land of democracy is stronger, more violent and political than in Nigeria.

You are just another lying and deceptive ipob hypocrite, you inserted your fake Yoruba tribal and regional affiliation into your posts to deceive people that you are from the SW region when in fact you are not, but you still want to lecture people about the dangers of regional politics while at the same time promoting the same regional politics with your Yoruba claims? How hypocritical and deceptive can you be?

Think through your own comments before posting because you defeat yourself with your own words.

Nothing more disgusting than tribal elements peddling their tribal agendas with deceptive claims and tribal affiliations.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Is it the Epe division that want Lagoon state out of Lagos?
Apart from badagry and epe the rest oba you posted are bribe collectors, you didnt include akiolu cheesy why na?
Those are the yeye obas that has sold Lagos to bastards!

Tell me more about it.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

one minute you're claiming ijebu, the other minute you're claiming badagry, confused ipob monkey
Who claim badagry sad . confused Ibadan man. I'm I was the pro of Nulass futa. All nulassite are IBILE you're the outcast talking rubbish! Get lost.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2020
tollyboy5:

Who claim badagry sad . confused Ibadan man. I'm I was the pro of Nulass futa. All nulassite are IBILE you're the outcast talking rubbish! Get lost.

Was it after your ND at Nkede poly that you went to futa to act as cutlass pro grin spare me your bullshit abeg. fvck off
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2020
Katlyst:

lol..you are no longer Yoruba to them..you are ipob..
APC supporters on nairaland are funny ehn
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:57am On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Was it after your ND at Nkede poly that you went to futa to act as cutlass pro grin spare me your bullshit abeg. fvck off
these tinubu bots on nairaland ehn..
totally empty upstairs .
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol Immigrant oshi, by force Lagosian!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Before you talk about advanced countries, learn one thing or two about advanced countries.
with deceptive claims and tribal affiliations.

We know your LOGO already. Tag them ipob if dem no gree. cheesy O p o n u!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2020
jaxxy:
I have always known Tunde bakare is as unpredictable as the wind. Lol

I agree tinubu worked hard and most or some of his enemies aren’t noble bt that’s doesn’t make him any better and exemplary. What is wrong is wrong. We deserve better.

Name this better candidate sir
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2020
tomakint:
This is nothing but pure gibberish cum beautiful nonsense from Pastor Bakare and how he lost it to this level, beats me. He is even arrogant in his supports for Buhari in 2015 and 2019......God's wrath may fall upon him for this open shame of madness he just displayed right there. Tinubu? God forbids it.....

Which candidate/party is God supporting?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2020
wonlasewonimi:
So, in the whole of Nigeria, it is only a rogue like Tinubu that can be President? One day you all go get sense.
No one said that.

The pastor gave his personal opinions which is not the same as the result of the presidential election.
I don't know why some people became very upset at someone else's opinions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) / Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.