Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26442 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Few days ago I stumbled on one of those Islamic cleric gifting another Northern Islamic Cleric a 20 million Naira jeep usual I didn't read meaning to it until my Guidance Angel brought my attention to it that the race to 2023 has started that they are buying up the religious leaders mouth, so if Pastor Tunde Bakare likes let him throw emotional words out there God would intervene and by is grace it would not be Tinubu.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't know why some Yoruba keep antagonizing this Tinubu man. He's the man we all need to bring out and support. Do not mind other tribes like Igbo and some Hausa. They know how to support their own. Don't let Igbo use Christianity deceive you my Yoruba people. They are all set of hypocrites. Imagine we allow them to do anyhow in Lagos by now they would have started claiming our own soil. My people put your ethnic first b4 religion.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by naijadrivablog: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cc: TinubuGoQuench
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Bizibi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..
you people have not learnt your lesson!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
You really get it, cheesy cheesy cheesy they play with Nigerian brains like foot ball
uruba23:
Few days ago I stumbled on one of those Islamic cleric gifting another Northern Islamic Cleric a 20 million Naira jeep usual I didn't read meaning to it until my Guidance Angel brought my attention to it that the race to 2023 has started that they are buying up the religious leaders mouth, so if Pastor Tunde Bakare likes let him throw emotional words out there God would intervene and by is grace it would not be Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
how will they learn, they were brought up in chains, and will desire their chains, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bizibi:
you people have not learnt your lesson!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Josaj(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 35824L: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a national asset. Only Igbos are scared of him for obvious reasons.

15 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
who is talking about ipob here, lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy
35824L:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a national asset. Only Igbos are scared of him for obvious reasons.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Exc2000: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who else but Asiwaju Jagaban

12 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We ain't looking no shit

All we want is for his gadmnnn wings to be cliped
Because it is obvious he is everything but good

Tunde bakari is one hell of a pussy ass niggarr..
Someone should wake him up from his sleep

There was never a time he secured my state ...
That state belongs to Pdp anyday anytime twice on election day

Barman give me another bottles

Edo state is full of degenerate weed smokers, igbenedion and family gangraped the clay state.

17 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

Tell that to backward people not sensible people here. Mr man

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by millionboi2: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:

you have bn paid to have said this
We Know ur type

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mad Pastor
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
wellmax:
Endsars and those who led the attack on Tinubu will be so disappointed.

As you can see, there is a grand plan to silence him, not for any fault of his, but out of envy and jealiuso
He's a failure already ! cheesy
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin they flood social media to spread junkies
millionboi2:
you have bn paid to have said this

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by smith1985(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
blinking001:
Nigerians are tired of these old sets of politicians. We need something different.

you lied leadership is not about young or old but sagacity... you shout Atiku is coming but when the old favor another old folk u don't like, u suddenly develop allergy to old leaders..Oga Tinubu for president 2023.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Omoslim26: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
35824L:

No you are actually the one scared of Ipob a group that has been proscribed already
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by hush15: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:

I disagree but I leave that to God to do as he pleases.

For a man that recommended Buhari, throwing Nigeria into deeper mess, his words don't move me.

This is own opinion by my own intuition and for those who don't understand the word intuition, it means divine understanding or revelation about any subject, letting tinubu have his way is will be shallow minded because while we think under Buhari is bad enough, under Tinubu might likely get worse cos of Buhari's bad precedence. As usual, we might get face-lift here and there to portray as the initial gra gra but truth is he will reconfigure the whole political scene with his non effectual stooges, get rid of his political opponents, and enthrone his dynasty which has always been the aim. This might sound like hate but an apple doesn't fall far from its tree. You can't give what you don't have. Never.

What happened in Lagos will probably be magnified to the entire country and what is happening in Lagos is complete trash and suppress of power and true potential of the state just to retain power and control. Neway, its not like my small view matters after all, Noah and Christ did more in their days and men still didn't listen.

My prayer is that, by then, I won't be limited to this country fully. I would have had options by then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
35824L:
Lol me as real nigga I won't want that bastard to claim lagos when he's from osun state. Giving him presidency would be a disaster to this country. Ajeh!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just know who is talking, then you will begin to know all its says is a distraction, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ehiavbhichris: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Am highly disappointed in bakare well tinubu must have settled his bill so he will support him even if his member are dying is not his problem
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
hush15:

For a man that recommended Buhari, throwing Nigeria into deeper mess, his words don't move me.

This is own opinion by my own intuition and for those who don't understand the word intuition, it means divine understanding or revelation about any subject, letting tinubu have his way is will be shallow minded because while we think under Buhari is bad enough, under Tinubu might likely get worse cos of Buhari's bad precedence. As usual, we might get face-lift here and there to portray as the initial gra gra but truth is he will reconfigure the whole political scene with his non effectual stooges, get rid of his political opponents, and enthrone his dynasty which has always been the aim. This might sound like hate but an apple doesn't fall far from its tree. You can't give what you don't have. Never.

What happened in Lagos will probably be magnified to the entire country. Neway, its not like my small view matters after all, Noah and Christ did more in their days and men still didn't listen.

My prayer is that, by then, I won't be limited to this country fully. I would have had options by then.
God bless you! People are now foolish not to foresee reality.

Only if people knew the natives of Lagos are marginalize then you'll know this man is a greedy bastard

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Onepeople: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
And you say this idiot is a man of God?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
blinking001:
Nigerians are tired of these old sets of politicians. We need something different.

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy, I just hope or maybe false hope that Nigerians have received sufficient wisdom, so that they wont say their Mumu don do later again. cheesy cheesy cheesy, not every thing that glitters is gold. grin grin grin

hush15:

What happened in Lagos will probably be magnified to the entire country and what is happening in Lagos is complete trash and suppress of power and true potential of the state just to retain power and control. Neway, its not like my small view matters after all, Noah and Christ did more in their days and men still didn't listen.

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lagdmark(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
35824L:
Tinubu is a liability, remember that Mr Tinubu is part of this bad government of propaganda. Yoruba can produce more vibrant candidates not clueless Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by seunmsg(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tinubu has paid his dues and deserve the influence and attention he commands in the country. He is an excellent administrator and a very good politician. He is not perfect just like every other human being but he’s far better than most of his detractors who are jealous of his political achievements.

His opponents have been trying to pull him down since 1999 without success. Now, they have resorted to spreading falsehood about him daily. Unfortunately for them, he’s still waxing stronger. Most people are beginning to see that he is been unfairly subjected to bad press by a particular section of the country simply because he supported the candidate of his party in 2015.

I wish him the best if he decides to contest the 2023 presidential election. I have no doubt about his ability to lead the country back to the path of national unity, security, development, progress and shared prosperity.

23 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one.

Pastor Bakare just said the truth.

The Yoruba leaders gotta settle their differences and plan for the fight ahead.

18 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by IamRandy: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:

Una DON START abi?

You guys have started again!!! No wonder we are still here...TO THOSE IDIOTS that liked your comment...

MAY THEY FOOLISH FOR LIFE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman / Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.