Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26441 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Can you please name one PDP Governor in the SW that has a better achievement and performance than the governors below in their respective states.

Fashola
Ajimobi
Amosun

If objectively people can say any of their PDP counterpart in those states outperform the aforementioned names, I will personally apologize to you.

I’m waiting!
I'm surprised you didn't include aregbe and dapo abiodun this this time.

from osun state alone
Oyinlola built Uniosun..Osun state University..providing opportunities for employment for osun state indigenes and gave opportunities to osun born students to study their desire courses. I being example.

Oyinlola established oyin corps...which later turned to oyes under aregbe..difference being Oyinlola didn't milked his own with noisemaking.

PDP in their seven years in Osun did not owe a single salary nor do they owe pensions.. nor did he leave huge debts behind.

Do your research if you are not bias..the first state in Nigeria where free feeding of pupils took place was in Osun state under the government of olagunsoye Oyinlola..

and yes..Oyinlola constructed roads all over Osun state and a lot of them are standing till today..

and finally( but not the least) it was the tireless work of PDP govt in osun state that made Osun Osogbo got recognition as a UNESCO cultural site..
and many more...

so stop making it look like PDP was entirely useless in sw.
if they were they will not have still retained their sw supporters
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 4:00am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
pls in two sences profile solutions to the political dynasty in Western nigeria. because I can see from your notion, u are enphersizing on Southwest polical dogrom. note, tell us party to follow and reasons to do such. indicate other states aphiliated with the party as a case study..
I can not tell u the party to follow brotha..
that's at your own discretion.
my emphasis is on APC and tinubu supporters on nairaland who always bully and abuse any Yoruba person opposed to tinubu on nairaland like if everyone here in SW supports tinubu party.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 4:06am On Dec 24, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
when you see real Omoluabi talk you'll know.

my Yoruba friends both on Facebook and real life hates Tinubu more than you.

Don't mind Tinubu's urchins
they're the real anti yeroba
they're the real enemy.

God bless Yoruba nation
God bless real Omoluabis like you

lol @ ipob comedians.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 4:09am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

The bolded is exactly my own opinion too.

He might actually not be Yoruba and his constant use of Yoruba words is like a decoy so that people will not question his identity.

I don’t think a Yoruba will need validation to always use the language everytime. There are countless non-Yorubas that can speak the language even more than most Yoruba so people cannot be fooled by his antics.
that's your own opinion because I responded to people who bully by not being cowed and returning it back to them ten folds even a thorough reading of my post history will show only an idiot will not see I'm a Yoruba person from Osun state..osogbo to be precise..and moniker sef is explainatory of my name
when APC supporters bully its cool,when it's returned, you lots have problems with it
lmao
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 4:23am On Dec 24, 2020
my last post to tinubu supporters is to give themselves Brain..
there's nothing like Yoruba interest... its a cliche used by APC to decieve their gullible supporters..
politics is a game of personal interest first and foremost.. period..
support your APC and Tinubu in peace... nobody dey hold u...but in Sw as u know no be everybody dey do tinubu party...
sw is divided in to PDP and APC,support your apshit in peace and make we also do our own in peace...
but if you want to continue to bully people because dem no dey support your party... me sef dey ground for you hot hot..

and legendhero..dat one na original hypocrite always hiding behind "pro yorubaness"
lmao...I didn't see him contributing to the thread where a stupidd senator call obasanjo Igbo...of course you will not see him in thread like that because as an APC supporter in closet,that kind of thread put him on heat..
try and call out tinubu,im go waka come quickquick con defend the clown...
pro Yoruba my feet..

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Ayoolamax: 4:33am On Dec 24, 2020
blinking001:
Tinubu we dont want you. That's all
who is "we" pls stand for ur self and ur family. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by israelinvests: 4:37am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

I can not tell u the party to follow brotha..
that's at your own discretion.
my emphasis is on APC and tinubu supporters on nairaland who always bully and abuse any Yoruba person opposed to tinubu on nairaland like if everyone here in SW supports tinubu party.
Ok good. continue with your arguments or points with out including abuses. ..OMOLUABI MEANS , SOME ONE OF GOOD CHARACTERS ENDOWED WITH YORUBA CULTURES. SO A Yoruba person will not castigate is people for purpose of political game. .. My concern is base on progressive-ness of Nigeria and Yoruba nation. ..p.d.p is doing well presently in Oyo and a.p.c are doing great in other Western States..too . Tinubu is a political leader of a national party and also a leader from the Western nigeria...I can not abuse my leader because of the respects he uphold in my culture and region. I will only advice him through whatever medium I have as a preveledge to do so. Tinubu is a Nigerian that has every right to contest.. Attacking tinubu means something else to other Yorubas. The situation in the country are tens, the tentions is high. attacks a.p.c not tinubu in person ..canvass.. and converse with manaa so people like us can grab some of your points and help to sell it out to others.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Akanbiedu(m): 5:00am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:
my last post to tinubu supporters is to give themselves Brain..
there's nothing like Yoruba interest... its a cliche used by APC to decieve their gullible supporters..
politics is a game of personal interest first and foremost.. period..
support your APC and Tinubu in peace... nobody dey hold u...but in Sw as u know no be everybody dey do tinubu party...
sw is divided in to PDP and APC,support your apshit in peace and make we also do our own in peace...
but if you want to continue to bully people because dem no dey support your party... me sef dey ground for you hot hot..

and legendhero..dat one na original hypocrite always hiding behind "pro yorubaness"
lmao...I didn't see him contributing to the thread where a stupidd senator call obasanjo Igbo...of course you will not see him in thread like that because as an APC supporter in closet,that kind of thread put him on heat..
try and call out tinubu,im go waka come quickquick con defend the clown...
pro Yoruba my feet..

You are a mumu forming woke. You have been given too more attention than a nonentity like you deserve. Heck if Tinubu is on the ballot, I know a coward like you won't be able to vote against him after forming for your non-Yoruba friends.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Akanbiedu(m): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
Ok good. continue with your arguments or points with out including abuses. ..OMOLUABI MEANS , SOME ONE OF GOOD CHARACTERS ENDOWED WITH YORUBA CULTURES. SO A Yoruba person will not castigate is people for purpose of political game. .. My concern is base on progressive-ness of Nigeria and Yoruba nation. ..p.d.p is doing well presently in Oyo and a.p.c are doing great in other Western States..too . Tinubu is a political leader of a national party and also a leader from the Western nigeria...I can not abuse my leader because of the respects he uphold in my culture and region. I will only advice him through whatever medium I have as a preveledge to do so. Tinubu is a Nigerian that has every right to contest.. Attacking tinubu means something else to other Yorubas. The situation in the country are tens, the tentions is high. attacks a.p.c not tinubu in person ..canvass.. and converse with manaa so people like us can grab some of your points and help to sell it out to others.

Abeg, show us some of the things PDP is doing well in Oyo. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Emaxwell(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2020
wellmax:

Hahahah you no sabi history at all. When dem born you. Didn't you hear him mention Oyo State too? Small pikin

Who is the ruling party over Edo now

And oshimole ruled only for 8 years so what are you saying baba
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

I forgot reading and comprehension is a major problem in Nigeria especially in your end of the country, but I'll indulge you even though you are a troll.

If as a Nigerian you don't know Tinubu and you are ignorant per his exemplary record as a public official, as a private citizen, as a successful businessman, employer of labor and a know promoter of skilled talents and credible public administrators, then you are either from the moon or this is just your usual trolling duties.

Tinubu's book is open record in front of Nigerians so your question sounds hollow and meaningless.

Your emotional outburst hasn't answered this simple question:

So what does Tinubu have to offer Nigeria as it's president?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by bobbybrown007: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..
shat your mouth up, who killed funsho Williams? I don't like him he will never rule Nigeria he has no plan at All, it's still the same blue print they still operate both pdp and apc hope you no.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Akanbiedu:

You are a mumu forming woke. You have been given too more attention than a nonentity like you deserve. Heck if Tinubu is on the ballot, I know a coward like you won't be able to vote against him after forming for your non-Yoruba friends.

baba oloshi jati jati yen ni mumu
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2020
THUNDER FIRE TINUBU CONE HEAD!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

Your emotional outburst hasn't answered this simple question:

[/s]

No more allotted time for ipob trolls, try your luck next time
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2020
For all the ranting and raving Igbos, you have nothing to offer beyond your worthless votes that even Tinubu as a candidate can do without and still win convincingly.

When was the last time your votes mattered in any election.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No more allotted time for ipob trolls, try your luck next time

Are u saying u can't answer this simple question:

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2020
wellmax:
The interesting thing about this video is that Bakare is never a fan of Tinubu. He's just saying what is obvious.

grin grin grin Watch the video, he said he was invited as a Yoruba elder to attend a meeting and he asked them, who do you want to kill this time around?.
Bakare knows them inside out, they killed Bola Ige in other to destroy AD, Tinubu was just too smart for them.
They can sell Yoruba to anybody for self benefits but Tinubu has no right to try that.
Buhari alligned with them in 2011 but failed, Buhari tried Tinubu in 2015 and succeed, since then they've been saying Tinubu stole Yoruba from them.
The way the matter dey go now, these Afeniferawon will be completely ECLIPSED after 2023 election, this is why they are calling meeting of fellow loosers like them.
This is not the Afenifere that was left Behind by Abraham Adesanya, these are opportunistic profiteers, Bakare did well by exposing them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Cyberterror:
Tinubu will make a good President but APC should have mercy on Igbos and give us the Presidency.

PDP will give Igbos the ticket.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Emaxwell:

Who is the ruling party over Edo now

And oshimole ruled only for 8 years so what are you saying baba

Small boy go and sit down. The video is not meant for people like you. Go and study 2003, 2007 history first
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
7lives:

grin grin grin Watch the video, he said he was invited as a Yoruba elder to attend a meeting and he asked them, who do you want to kill this time around?.
Bakare knows them inside out, they killed Bola Ige in other to destroy AD, Tinubu was just too smart for them.
They can sell Yoruba to anybody for self benefits but Tinubu has no right to try that.
Buhari alligned with them in 2011 but failed, Buhari tried Tinubu in 2015 and succeed, since then they've been saying Tinubu stole Yoruba from them.
The way the matter dey go now, these Afeniferawon will be completely ECLIPSED after 2023 election, this is why they are calling meeting of fellow loosers like them.
This is not the Afenifere that was left Behind by Abraham Adesanya, these are opportunistic profiteers, Bakare did well by exposing them.

The man is calling them out and putting them on the spot. They made a mistake by going to Bakare with their evil agenda.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2020
7lives:

PDP will give Igbos the ticket.

They did not give them anything after decades of loyal savant support and votes because SE is only good for vote harvesting.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

God bless you! People are now foolish not to foresee reality.

Only if people knew the natives of Lagos are marginalize then you'll know this man is a greedy bastard

Tell us the names of marginalize Lagosians.
I seriously hope you won't say Bode George because that one na politics.
Until you see, Eleko and Oloto, Oniru, Ojora, Aro, Akran, Ayangbunrin and Olu of Epe wailing in Lagos, anyone who cry must cry us a Lagoon.
These are the owners of Lagos, if you how happy these families are with Tinubu, you go find better work go do.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2020
olatuns2017:

I watched the video

The point is you can't jettison TINUBU weight in this present Nigerian politics

pa Adebanjo,OBJ and BAT should work together for oduduwa nations

Agba Iya, Adebanjo, and agba iranu Obj can't do jack to Tinubu, rather they should tell us who is bankrolling them to destroy Tinubu.
Tinubu already has the people that matters, Ooni, Alafin, Olubadan, Alake and so on, if you know what is about to happen you go mellow.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Richiedaddy:

Tinubu is the bridge that the South west can leverage on to achieve their agenda, its only that EGO will not allow all this Yoruba people to work with him
We too get Ego even if out idea can not buy suya we will be looking for ways to pull somebody that can buy cow down

A n juwon lo o se wi l'ejo, ija ilara o tan boro.
Tinubu get sense pass them, this is what led them to this show of shame.
They want to rescue Yorubas from Tinubu, eni ta be l'ori to nse enu wuje, li lo tun ku ti o so.
Most of them can't even win their wards, they are politically useless.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

So, only a southwestern will have yorubas at heart.
What is the usefulness of Buhari to northwest people?
I don't support regional politics and moreover only
few people receive political favours, appointments, contracts etc.

You may highlight the Lagos to Ibadan railway as a benefit to southwest
or the approved Kano to Maradi railway for the northwest.
However, basic problems in southwest & northwest are left unattended to.
I am looking for a competent president that will project Nigeria to the world.

And there are no basic problem in theSouth East?, one needs to be smart like ekwuensu to understand your state of mind.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ThatFairGuy: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

abeg wetin be omoluabi?
the omoluabi nonsense which is a media tool and propaganda for APC to keep perpetuating their wickedness in Sw.
which party call itself omoluabi or make noise that it represent Yoruba interest but will not pay salary to civil servants or withold pension of pensioners.. causing artificial hardship to the same people it claim protect their interest
and let's not talk of the huge debts they leave behind and there's nothing to show for it..na omoluabi act be that?.
shitty omoluabi ti won fi ko waa lomii obe jee
everyone dey shout ilu lee,ilu ofi ara roo
and idiots still think every Yoruba man out there is a fool that will be scammed by tinubu and his useless party again for their nonsense Yoruba agenda which only put money in to hands of few politicians at the expense of the people.
Omoale paraku. Leopard never change its spot
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Dasini: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Going through this thread, I realize most people against Tinubu are known antagonists, Igbos, they are hypocrites. Ask them to bring a leader out among them. I can assure you it will take eternity, I lived among them and know them well. The hatred stems from nothing but they see him as threat to their emergence as President. Their leaders are about some of the worst in the nation in terms of governance and development. But they will leave their failing leaders and start looking for Tinubu in Lagos to destroy. Am a Yoruba man, am not a supporter of Tinubu, but the truth is, they hate this Man, but I will support him, because he is my own

Tinubu has become a blessing to the Yorubas race, aside Pa. Awolowo, I don’t see any other Yoruba leader that has taken it has a mandate to lift his own people, support them to attain higher pedestal in life, Tinubu has developed a passion for churning out some of the finest examples of leaders we have today. He is just hated by Igbos, go to the North, have lived in Abuja, Kano and Kaduna. They love him, and bear no grudge against him. If an average Igbo Man sees nothing wrong in supporting Atiku, what then is wrong is supporting Tinubu. I stand to be corrected, no politician in this country today, has his wisdom, knowledge and capacity.

It is high time for our Yoruba brothers to stand up and not trade our birthright on the alter of hate by following people who rather use their emotion than employ the brain in situations.
Tinubu has been a leading figure and the face of opposition since 1999, he fought really hard to survive the onslaught by Olusegun Obasanjo to allow PDP take over Lagos in 2003. Lagos later became only surviving AD state. They aligned with other forces to form what is today known as APC, but worthy of mention Asiwaju was always at the fore front. We remembered how Obasanjo fraustrated his government by refusing to release the monthly allocation. He later sat and through innovative approach brought about taxation, which has become Lagos mainstay. Today, his tax policies have been adopted by the Federal Government. I remembered the situation of Lagos 1998/1999 down here, it was an eyesore. Lagos back then, it is heap of gabbage that ushers you to Lagos. Lagos was a city associated with crime. You dare not give chances or forget yourself, you can get robbed. But today, the bad roads and poor image of Lagos has changed. Am not saying we have attained the level we want, or there are still no challenges but we are getting there. People come from all tribes and nations to work in Lagos but our Igbo brothers prefer to destroy those who built it. I sat with a Friend, from Bayelsa state, Son of a prominent general, he said, Ijaw Land would have loved to have a Leader like Asiwaju. That when I stopped my criticism of this man. I remembered during his years as Governor, he was the best, with amazing innovations that states were running to Lagos to learn and effect in theirs policies, even when he left office, his master plan for Lagos continued to be their guide. I have never met or known him in person, but i can’t agreee less with Pst. Bakare, the Odumakins and Onabanjos that throw themselves as leaders in Southwest today, who recons with them. Tinubu has become a reference point, “if you like continue the hate, but for sure he who God has blessed and crowned no Igbo man and his Yoruba collaborators can bring down”.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2020
7lives:

And there are no basic problem in theSouth East?, one needs to be smart like ekwuensu to understand your state of mind.

You should know I am a liberal yoruba.
Nigeria is yet to recover from regional politics.
Until when Ghanaians desperately start looking for Nigerian Visa, before you can understand my state of mind.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 7lives: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2020
@ Dasini, go and listen to that Bakare's message again, the so called Afenifere had a Yoruba conference in Ibadan, how many people attend?.
Tinubu called a conference in the same Ibadan, those who matters including traditional rulers attended.
Ade ori okin, ki ise ti eye k'eye.
Though a brilliant and forward looking, anu ni Tinubu ri gba, ki ise mimose.
Awon alale our ancestors are proud of him, they are behind him.
Abraham Adesanya told Abacha, "those who fights against Yorubas don't end well, how did Abacha end?, these agbaya dem who hides under Afenifere title to perpetuate all kinds of atrocities against their brothers, just watch how they will end.
Other traitors in this country, who merchandised their people for selfish gains, will see the shame of Afenifere and repent.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Cherez: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Cyberterror:
Tinubu will make a good President but APC should have mercy on Igbos and give us the Presidency.
So you're now Igbo
Terror indeed to humans

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member / Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.