Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26448 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
smith1985:

you lied leadership is not about young or old but sagacity... you shout Atiku is coming but when the old favor another old folk u don't like, u suddenly develop allergy to old leaders..Oga Tinubu for president 2023.

Don't mind them.

The same people who are insisting that Atiku should succeed Buhari are saying Tinubu is not good enough to be president.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2020
hush15:

I disagree but I leave that to God to do as he pleases.

For a man that recommended Buhari, throwing Nigeria into deeper mess, his words don't move me.

This is own opinion by my own intuition and for those who don't understand the word intuition, it means divine understanding or revelation about any subject, letting tinubu have his way is will be shallow minded because while we think under Buhari is bad enough, under Tinubu might likely get worse cos of Buhari's bad precedence. As usual, we might get face-lift here and there to portray as the initial gra gra but truth is he will reconfigure the whole political scene with his non effectual stooges, get rid of his political opponents, and enthrone his dynasty which has always been the aim. This might sound like hate but an apple doesn't fall far from its tree. You can't give what you don't have. Never.

What happened in Lagos will probably be magnified to the entire country and what is happening in Lagos is complete trash and suppress of power and true potential of the state just to retain power and control. Neway, its not like my small view matters after all, Noah and Christ did more in their days and men still didn't listen.

My prayer is that, by then, I won't be limited to this country fully. I would have had options by then.

Bros, support your candidate whose morality is at par with that of Angel Gabriel and leave Tinubu alone to aspire for the presidency of his country.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Amah70:
Like Tinubu like Bakare: both pursue Yoruba presidency in 2023 as if they want to correct the mistakes Obasanjo made in Aso Rock for 8 years.

Both pretend as if rotation/zoning is no longer there, but zoning is why both are gunning for president from the south.

Because more Yoruba voted for PMB than Igbo can’t be justification for Yoruba to go twice to Aso Rock before Igbo.

the disregard and disdain you both have for the Igbo presidency shall make north continue in Aso Rock after PMB.

You shall then return to NADECO II, but there will be no more Alex Ekwueme with G33 to persuade north to hand over power to a Yoruba.

This topic has nothing to do with Igbos but Tinubu.

Competent Igbo politicians like Gov Dave Umahi want to run for the Presidency but instead of you guys to rally round behind him, you are demonizing him and believe that you should support Atiku instead.

You strongly believe that Igbos can not win the presidential election (however, this is NOT due to the fault of the Yorubas) but they can get closer to it by being Atiki's vice.
This is your permutation, a worthy one and we all respect it and wish you well.
Try to respect the permutation and the wish of the Yorubas who believe that they can win the presidential election.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

there's nothing like any ethnic interest...in politics what we have is personal interest.. God forbid as a Yoruba person I cast my vote for Tinubu..and so are many Yoruba people

Bros, you only have one vote.
There are several millions of Nigerians that will vote for Tinubu.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2020
7lives:

Tell us the names of marginalize Lagosians.
I seriously hope you won't say Bode George because that one na politics.
Until you see, Eleko and Oloto, Oniru, Ojora, Aro, Akran, Ayangbunrin and Olu of Epe wailing in Lagos, anyone who cry must cry us a Lagoon.
These are the owners of Lagos, if you how happy these families are with Tinubu, you go find better work go do.
Which of the akran are with tinubu? Did I hear you mention epe? epe don't give rat ass about tinubu maybe you'll tell me you know epe better than I do.

The indigene bursary witheld for years for no reasons. Criminal tinubu is busy collecting from our tax.

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Ykc2:
south east is still better than where your Saint buhari came from ,so my question again is, you mean tinubu holding south west together or Nigeria?your talking about drug trafficking ? you don't even shame ,if tinubu and kashamu can be drug traffickers what stops struggling igbo guy from going into drugs?
Bros, if Tinubu gets APC ticket, he stand a very good chance to win the presidential election.
Forget about all these his social media critics.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Igbo bastard
Last time you told you'll move your family out of Lagos! Its not too late to get lost and never return. With your moniker I don't know who is the real bastard here undecided you've forgotten your fathers hometown
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Ykc2(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, if Tinubu gets APC ticket, he stand a very good chance to win the presidential election.
so tinubu will win the whole South abi ?,South East and SS na 11 states ooh
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2020
7lives:

Tell us the names of marginalize Lagosians.
I seriously hope you won't say Bode George because that one na politics.
Until you see, Eleko and Oloto, Oniru, Ojora, Aro, Akran, Ayangbunrin and Olu of Epe wailing in Lagos, anyone who cry must cry us a Lagoon.
These are the owners of Lagos, if you how happy these families are with Tinubu, you go find better work go do.
Is it the Epe division that want Lagoon state out of Lagos?
Apart from badagry and epe the rest oba you posted are bribe collectors, you didnt include akiolu cheesy why na?
Those are the yeye obas that has sold Lagos to bastards!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Tinubu will only win if atiku is also contesting. Besides na only Lagos eim vote go count as wear!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by hush15: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, support your candidate whose morality is at par with that of Angel Gabriel and leave Tinubu alone to aspire for the presidency of his country.

Bro, you sef shouldn't worry about other people's candidate whether they be angels or gods. Because na tinubu be your standard no mean say we must agree.

Do your own, let us do our own.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, you only have one vote. There are several millions of Nigerians that will vote for Tinubu.
just like there are several millions who will not vote for him.. anything tinubu shey man jayin jee laraa naa?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2020
hush15:

Bro, you sef shouldn't worry about other people's candidate whether they be angels or gods. Because na tinubu be your standard no mean say we must agree.

Do your own, let us do our own.
simple
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2020
7lives come and answers me O! Since you sabi Lagos I'm waiting . undecided
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Tinubu will only win if atiku is also contesting. Besides na only Lagos eim vote go count as wear!
tolly bruh..have they label you Igbo,ipob or bastard yet cos that's their stock in trade
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Ykc2:
so tinubu will win the whole South abi ?,South East and SS na 11 states ooh

You don't have to win every State to win the presidential election.

Do you honestly believe that the PDP will defeat the APC in the presidential election come 2023?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Atiku is most likely to get the PDP presidential ticket.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

tolly bruh..have they label you Igbo,ipob or bastard yet cos that's their stock in trade
Don't worry their entire family can't do nothing, they're just barking for their criminal leader A.K.A tinubu.
No be dem make me lagosian I grew up to know that! I have the right to say whatever, these people are even Lagos immigrant. Most especially that lionoflasgidi
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

just like there are several millions who will not vote for him..
anything tinubu shey man jayin jee laraa naa?

This is why we need to hold election to determine who has the majority of the Nigerian people on his side.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Atiku is most likely to get the PDP presidential ticket.
Let's keep watching atiku and tinubu will not make to that place.
If any does then this country is a mistake, and it destruction will be approaching fast
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Emaxwell(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2020
wellmax:

Small boy go and sit down. The video is not meant for people like you. Go and study 2003, 2007 history first

2003 pdd was ruling undecided
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't worry their entire family can't do nothing, they're just barking for their criminal leader A.K.A tinubu.
No be dem make me lagosian I grew up to know that! I have the right to say whatever, these people are even Lagos immigrant. Most especially that lionoflasgidi

Bros, this will be immaterial on the election day.
The party that is winning most of the mid-term elections and has majority of Assembly seats, Rep seats, Senate seats and Governorship seats Wil be very difficult to defeat.

You don't win presidential election suddenly but gradually and you can't win presidential election in isolation but have to also win majority seats in other elections.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Let's keep watching atiku and tinubu will not make to that place.
If any does then this country is a mistake, and it destruction will be approaching fast

You see, success in politics, like success in Academics, business or sports take place gradually over time and require adequate preparations.

The person that wants to win a presidential election in 25 months time ought to have been in the race by now.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, this will be immaterial on the election day.
The party that is winning most of the mid-term elections and has majority of Assembly seats, Rep seats, Senate seats and Governorship seats Wil be very difficult to defeat.

You don't win presidential election suddenly but gradually and you can't win presidential election in isolation but have to also win majority seats in other elections.
Don't worry 2023 we'll know if Nigeria is divided by party or by tribe cheesy
Foolish politicians from south are trying to seek favor from north for 2023 .
I'm waiting to know if the north will grant tinubu his wish or not. Till then bro. I can't believe I'm in a country where illiterate majority decides things and greedy politicians are okay with it.

When their children are heading affairs of Lagos state while the indigene were not paid bursary till they graduate from richest state in Africa grin
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

You see, success in politics, like success in Academics, business or sports take place gradually over time and require adequate preparations.

The person that wants to win a presidential election in 25 months time ought to have been in the race by now.
Bro no need for theory who north chooses is the winner. What I'm saying here is tinubu and atiku are not fit.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

You don't have to win every State to win the presidential election.

Do you honestly believe that the PDP will defeat the APC in the presidential election come 2023?
The question is will the north chose tinubu over their own choice? From what we are seeing presently
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

The question is will the north chose tinubu over their own choice? From what we are seeing presently

What exactly do you mean by 'The North' and who is their 'own choice'?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't worry 2023 we'll know if Nigeria is divided by party or by tribe cheesy
Foolish politicians from south are trying to seek favor from north for 2023 .
I'm waiting to know if the north will grant tinubu his wish or not. Till then bro. I can't believe I'm in a country where illiterate majority decides things and greedy politicians are okay with it.

When their children are heading affairs of Lagos state while the indigene were not paid bursary till they graduate from richest state in Africa grin

You don't still get it; the voters from over 200 tribes will vote and chose between candidates presented by APC and PDP.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2020
oyatz:

What exactly do you mean by 'The North' and who is their 'own choice'?
Is it tinubu? I don't know either. They've prove themselves to be master of politics.

We're waiting for their surprise package. cheesy
The present people portraying as asiwaju are not smart at all. They'll only waste more Lagos money on campaign like atiku use stolen fund on campaign also.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

yes... and those OSU traits are also present in the fuulish mother that gave birth to cyber bully like you...
suwegbe

Words of a bastard
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Words of a bastard
yo baa baba ee
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Last time you told you'll move your family out of Lagos! Its not too late to get lost and never return. With your moniker I don't know who is the real bastard here undecided you've forgotten your fathers hometown

Pathetic 0su bastard you're not good at the act you're trying to put up. Your village is the East end were the shit starts from, be proud of your shit and piss ancestry grin lol emeka wants to come to Lagos to claim marginalized lagosian jokes on you it's not the MO of real lagosians. The only people to constantly use the word marginalization are pathetic Igbo bastards, it's like you guys 2nd name... But if you're really certain that you're marginalized simply go to the Lagos government house and claim your stake and pray you come back in one piece.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.