Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26432 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 3:14am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

go and die..
politics is a game of personal interest fuul...
why do APC supporters find this hard?
you obviously support APC,like so many people in SW,I don't support or will never support APC..
ejoo ki ni Oran nii be..

amukumeko.
oh and yes APC surpass pdp in noisemaking and propaganda.

If you like, you should vote Atiku or Kwakwanso above Tinubu, we have always had Yorubas like you and the beauty about us is that we understood the value of freedom and democracy.

The person you are attacking said the beauty about us is that we understood the value of freedom and democracy., meaning you are free to do whatever you want in Yorubaland because they respect your freedom, but you are still ranting and throwing tantrums, maybe you don't know the meaning of freedom and democracy. Shows that you are ipob and not Yoruba.

Too many insane people on NL.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:15am On Dec 24, 2020
calcal:

how much den pay you omo eru Fulani
they will soon call u Igbo and ipob too oo bro
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:16am On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

The person you are attacking said the beauty about us is that we understood the value of freedom and democracy., meaning you are free to do whatever you want in Yorubaland because they respect your freedom, but you are still ranting and throwing tantrums, maybe you don't know the meaning of freedom and democracy. Shows that you are ipob and not Yoruba.

Too many insane people on NL.

grin grin
like the apooda father that gave birth to u.
baba ee lon bawii
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:
only according to an average Apc supporter.another apoda..
any Yoruba man on internet not supporting Tinubu is an imposter even though this foolish clown obviously live with people who detest tinubu in real life...na only online dem feel do bullying.
oloshi
if dem born your papa well go to twitter and Facebook and call Yorubas who hate your thieving godfather imposters..
na only nairaland thanks yo being faceless that tinubu egoats dey flex muscle.
tunfulu

I don't support tinubu and he'd probably won't be president but you're obviously an 0su bastard cus it's showing from your weak ass argument... The keywords, overuse of known Yoruba words, certain trade marked ipob tinubu slurs etc. These days we don't need tribal marks to identify imposters.... there's something about you 0su piggies that can't be hidden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

abeg wetin be omoluabi?
the omoluabi nonsense which is a media tool and propaganda for APC to keep perpetuating their wickedness in Sw.
which part call itself omoluabi or make noise that it represent Yoruba interest but will not pay salary to civil servants or not with old pension of pensioners.. causing artificial hardship to the same people it claim protect its interest
and let's not talk of the huge debts they leave behind and there's nothing to show for it..na omoluabi act be that?.
shitty omoluabi ti won fi ko waa lomii obe jee
everyone dey shout ilu lee,ilu ofi ara roo
and idiots still think every Yoruba man out there is a fool that will be scammed by tinubu and his useless party again for their nonsense Yoruba agenda which only put money in to hands of few politicians at the expense of the people.

That you can speak or abuse in Yoruba doesn’t make you an omoluabi.

That you can understand Yoruba and even a Yoruba doesn’t make you an omoluabi. It is earned!

Also, omoluabi is not an APC word, I think you might actually not be Yoruba like people have been saying because how does omoluabi relates to APC or PDP.

You are also bereft of intellect because you can’t construct a single sentence without curse. I can identify all your monikers just by how you type because there must always be a curse word in any sentence you type.

It’s either you’re from a family with history of abuse that have affected your psyche or you’re just a sad man tired of life and taking his vengeance on people online.

Why can’t you just lay your argument without cursing people? What warranted all those abuse and curse in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Only a Yoruba can have Yoruba interest at heart..if you guys spend this much time you use to jerk off to tinubu threads to hold your own leaders accountable then you have a better leader than the burukutu drinking albino.

Funniest thing is that you assumed I am not Yoruba.
We have had 8 yrs of presidency and will have another 8 yrs of vice.
I don't expect much again from Yoruba presidency.
I just want a country that will attract foreign investors and Nigerians abroad.
Tinubu, Kalu and Atiku have one thing in common and are not on my list.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I don't support tinubu and he'd probably won't be president but you're obviously an 0su bastard cus it's showing from your weak ass argument... The keywords, overuse of known Yoruba words, certain trade marked ipob tinubu slurs etc. These days we don't need tribal marks to identify imposters.... there's something about you 0su piggies that can't be hidden.

The bolded is exactly my own opinion too.

He might actually not be Yoruba and his constant use of Yoruba words is like a decoy so that people will not question his identity.

I don’t think a Yoruba will need validation to always use the language everytime. There are countless non-Yorubas that can speak the language even more than most Yoruba so people cannot be fooled by his antics.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 3:27am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

like the apooda father that gave birth to u.
baba ee lon bawii

Typical unruly, anti social and obnoxious village ipob.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by israelinvests: 3:27am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

abeg wetin be omoluabi?
the omoluabi nonsense which is a media tool and propaganda for APC to keep perpetuating their wickedness in Sw.
which party call itself omoluabi or make noise that it represent Yoruba interest but will not pay salary to civil servants or withold pension of pensioners.. causing artificial hardship to the same people it claim protect their interest
and let's not talk of the huge debts they leave behind and there's nothing to show for it..na omoluabi act be that?.
and idiots still think every Yoruba man out there is a fool that will be scammed by tinubu and his useless party again for their nonsense Yoruba agenda which only put money in to hands of few politicians at the expense of the people.
u are not good at dis job. any way it's your opinions. canvas people to vote your preferred party u are abusing up and down. A.PC AND P D.P IS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS. BUT STRUCTURE. Pls profile solutions and reason other parties are better than a.p.c . ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:27am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

That you can understand Yoruba and even a Yoruba doesn’t make you an omoluabi. It is earned!

Also, omoluabi is not an APC word, I think you might actually not be Yoruba like people have been saying because how does omoluabi relates to APC or PDP.

You are also bereft of intellect because you can’t construct a single sentence without curse. I can identify all your monikers just by how you type because there must always be a curse word in any sentence you type.

It’s either you’re from a family with history of abuse that have affected your psyche or you’re just a sad man tired of life and taking his vengeance on people online.

Why can’t you just lay your argument without cursing people? What warranted all those abuse and curse in the first place?
gibberish from a typical Tinubu supporter...
why does tinubu supporters always questioned the ethnicity of any Yoruba opposing tinubu on nairaland?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:33am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
u are not good at dis job. any way it's your opinions. canvas people to vote your preferred party u are abusing up and down. A.PC AND P D.P IS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS. BUT STRUCTURE. Pls profile solutions and reason other parties are better than a.p.c . ?
I'm not good at which job or do you think I'm paid like the BMCs?
Oh..and who abuse more than APC supporters?
when its returned you cry blue murder,but when your party members do it,you turn a blind eye to it..
I should be telling a zombified APC supporter why other parties are better than APC?
maybe you are in Mars.. you no dey planet earth, particularly Nigeria especially in south west
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:35am On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

yes... and those OSU traits are also present in the fuulish mother that gave birth to cyber bully like you...
suwegbe
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

gibberish from a typical Tinubu supporter...
why does tinubu supporters always questioned the ethnicity of any Yoruba opposing tinubu on nairaland?

This is not about opposing Tinubu or supporting him, it is about ethics and human relation.

You need a psychological class and help on how to converse with people because you always put your frustrations on others by derailing every issue to accommodate curse words.

Like someone told you the other time, you are the opposite of what omoluabi entails and this is not even about politics but just normal Yoruba ethics.

My dad always tell me that when you converse with people and they resort to insults or curse, it shows they have nothing meaningful left to say and they hide their weakness under insults to derail the essence of the discussion.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

Funniest thing is that you assumed I am not Yoruba.
We have had 8 yrs of presidency and will have another 8 yrs of vice.
I don't expect much again from Yoruba presidency.
I just want a country that will attract foreign investors and Nigerians abroad.
Tinubu, Kalu and Atiku have one thing in common and are not on my list.
its only on Nairaland they can flex muscle bro..thanks to being faceless..
nairaland is HQ of Tinubu bolts..
once you oppose tinubu,you have automatically become ipob and Igbo,they throw all manner of decency away and result to abuse and insults..that's why I dey always give them here hot hot
like no be say na dis same Sw we dey with the comatose economy and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]
shatap
he's telling you the truth.

all these Tinubu's urchins forming Omoluabis
they're not even real yerobas

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter all Tinubu urchins
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by israelinvests: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

when its returned you cry blue murder,but when your party members do it,you turn a blind eye to it..
I should be telling a zombified APC supporter why other parties are better than APC?
maybe you are in Mars.. you no dey planet earth, particularly Nigeria especially in south west
pls in two sences profile solutions to the political dynasty in Western nigeria. because I can see from your notion, u are enphersizing on Southwest polical dogrom. note, tell us party to follow and reasons to do such. indicate other states aphiliated with the party as a case study..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
he's telling you the truth.

all these Tinubu's urchins forming Omoluabis
they're not even real yerobas

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

Lol, nyamiri dodo n dawa people have joined the conversation.

Amen God bless Yoruba land and God bless real Omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

abeg wetin be omoluabi?
which party call itself omoluabi or make noise that it represent Yoruba interest but will not pay salary to civil servants or withold pension of pensioners.. causing artificial hardship to the same people it claim protect their interest
when you see real Omoluabi talk you'll know.

my Yoruba friends both on Facebook and real life hates Tinubu more than you.

Don't mind Tinubu's urchins
they're the real anti yeroba
they're the real enemy.

God bless Yoruba nation
God bless real Omoluabis like you
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:45am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, nyamiri dodo n dawa people have joined the conversation.

Amen God bless Yoruba land and God bless real Omoluabis.

Amen
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

Can you please name one PDP Governor in the SW that has a better achievement and performance than the governors below in their respective states.

Fashola
Ajimobi
Amosun

If objectively people can say any of their PDP counterpart in those states outperform the aforementioned names, I will personally apologize to you.

I’m waiting!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
Amen

Nyamuuuurrrriii!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:47am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Nyamuuuurrrriii!

grin grin
e pain am well well
yeroba Muslims (Tinubu urchins) are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in SW
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
pls in two sences profile solutions to the political dynasty in Western nigeria. because I can see from your notion, u are enphersizing on Southwest polical dogrom. note, tell us party to follow and reasons to do such. indicate other states aphiliated with the party as a case study..

I am also waiting for his reply to this!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

This is not about opposing Tinubu or supporting him, it is about ethics and human relation.

You need a psychological class and help on how to converse with people because you always put your frustrations on others by derailing every issue to accommodate curse words.

Like someone told you the other time, you are the opposite of what omoluabi entails and this is not even about politics but just normal Yoruba ethics.

My dad always tell me that when you converse with people and they resort to insults or curse, it shows they have nothing meaningful left to say and they hide their weakness under insults to derail the essence of the discussion.
which shows you are an hypocrite...
it was tinubu and Apc supporters that started the advent of online bullying..identity as Yoruba who oppose tinubu,they did resort to abuse and insults...dragging one's innocent parent to the discussion.. they will attack in hords, calling one ipob and Igbo...oh is that one an omoluabi act or you choose to overlook it because its done in favour of the godfather of your party?
but when I (and some few others)started retaliating,boom,you and your party members turned to crybabies..
read the post of d fool thelionoflasgidi...when he quoted me,that's the post of a an average nairaland APC and tinubu supporter.
Im capable of having nice fantastic discussion with people online but they resort to bullying me sef dey for ground,I no dey run.
you can call me out but when your Party members do same,even worse than that you overlook it.
so you see you are an hypocrite brotha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak / Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.