Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26433 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by blinking001(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
smith1985:

you lied leadership is not about young or old but sagacity... you shout Atiku is coming but when the old favor another old folk u don't like, u suddenly develop allergy to old leaders..Oga Tinubu for president 2023.
Lets wait until 2023
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by israelmao(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
2023 presidential race is open to all qualified Nigerians but only God's will shall prevailed.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Okoroawusa: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who is actually afraid of Tinubu? They are the enemies of Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SirBunky85(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We ain't looking no shit

All we want is for his gadmnnn wings to be cliped
Because it is obvious he is everything but good

Tunde bakari is one hell of a pussy ass niggarr..
Someone should wake him up from his sleep

There was never a time he secured my state ...
That state belongs to Pdp anyday anytime twice on election day...
Damnnn...alot of no good sons of bitches in this nation

Barman give me another bottles
shameless scammer

13 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by delpee(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pastor Bakare is only being realistic as I see in this report. He may not necessarily support BAT but he's saying the obvious - the man has worked so hard ahead of others. Something like working towards a long term goal all along while others were shuffling their feet.

19 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Amah70: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Like Tinubu like Bakare: both pursue Yoruba presidency in 2023 as if they want to correct the mistakes Obasanjo made in Aso Rock for 8 years.

Both pretend as if rotation/zoning is no longer there, but zoning is why both are gunning for president from the south.

Because more Yoruba voted for PMB than Igbo can’t be justification for Yoruba to go twice to Aso Rock before Igbo.

the disregard and disdain you both have for the Igbo presidency shall make north continue in Aso Rock after PMB.

You shall then return to NADECO II, but there will be no more Alex Ekwueme with G33 to persuade north to hand over power to a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SirBunky85(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Centcanada:
Thunder of 2021 will fire you there. Idiot! Do you think this one is the one you did against GEJ and now look at where it landed us. I lost regards for u Long time ago regardless of who you re or position you occupy. Be warn!
inconsequential beings always think they have an opinion. Lost regards ko,found respect ni

10 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olatuns2017: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-look-inwards-before-you-judge-tinubu-tunde-bakare-gives-reasons/

I watched the video

The point is you can't jettison TINUBU weight in this present Nigerian politics

pa Adebanjo,OBJ and BAT should work together for oduduwa nations

9 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy, they repackaged a heartless monster, na so. cheesy cheesy cheesy
gurunlocker:
cheesy

They've started!!!

This was how they rebranded and packaged Bubu 6 years ago, now look at where we are as a nation!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by viyon02: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Am so sorry for this country, if we still have some individuals who still parade and support Devil-in-a-man-form called Tinubu: well, l see no hope in this country. Imagine someone ( Tinubu) that actually want his son to be Governor of Lagos State and then his wife as Senate president and finally himself the president. E jooo are you guys ok at all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by drey076(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Activist001:
Pastor Tunde don collect brown envelope. grin
they might have promised Tunde Bakare VP slot

We can't fall for that again

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kittex7:
I don't know why some Yoruba keep antagonizing this Tinubu man. He's the man we all need to bring out and support. Do not mind other tribes like Igbo and some Hausa. They know how to support their own. Don't let Igbo use Christianity deceive you my Yoruba people. They are all set of hypocrites. Imagine we allow them to do anyhow in Lagos by now they would have started claiming our own soil. My people put your ethnic first b4 religion.
there's nothing like any ethnic interest...in politics what we have is personal interest.. God forbid as a Yoruba person I cast my vote for Tinubu..and so are many Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..

To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together.

Bros to be honest the country is due for separation, we don't need someone who will hold the country together, can't you see or you are one of those that comment from outside Nigeria, cos anyone that is outside Nigeria don't know what's going on in Nigeria, forget about what you see on social media.
ehhh we don't need Tinubu as president please
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by komonibo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
FACT

7 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by chloride6: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
God punish you
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by etrouble: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Emaxwell:
See him ass licking Tinubu so he can also be considered for position

Which Edo did he secure not the one I come from Sha undecided undecided

Ishiomhole ruled Edidi for 8 years. Do you think Oshiomhole had the money to match Tony Anenih snd the Igbenedions in his first election? That’s where Tinubu’s money became the saving grace

10 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by etrouble: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
wellmax:
Some people will have constipation with this

Two of them above you are already drinking Sniper insecticide

5 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nato008(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

hold the country together.... is that now our priority? hold it together in its decayed form, poverty everywhere and an economy falling like craze

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Emaxwell(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
etrouble:

Ishiomhole ruled Edi for 8 years. Do you think Oshiomhole had the money to match Tony Anenih snd the Igbenedions? That’s where Tinubu’s money became the saving grace

Why could he not hold Edo as he his holding Lagos and moreover pdp is ruling now so what next tinubu boy grin
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by etrouble: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ykc2:
hold south west together or nigeria?

We know who is holding South West, now tell us who is holding your scattered region. Lamidi Cownu, Wike the wicked, Pius Fat Fool Anyim, or the drug trafficking cartel?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ChoCho54(f): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
wellmax:
Endsars and those who led the attack on Tinubu will be so disappointed.

As you can see, there is a grand plan to silence him, not for any fault of his, but out of envy and jealiuso
Jealiuso ko, Jesus nii. Olodo!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 49cents(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
wellmax:
The interesting thing about this video is that Bakare is never a fan of Tinubu. He's just saying what is obvious.

I know you know the saying:
:

There is no permanent enemies in politics only permement interests
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Ykc2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
etrouble:

We know who is holding South West, now tell us who is holding your scattered region. Lamidi Cownu, Wike the wicked, Pius Fat Fool Anyim, or the drug trafficking cartel?
south east is still better than where your Saint buhari came from ,so my question again is, you mean tinubu holding south west together or Nigeria?your talking about drug trafficking ? you don't even shame ,if tinubu and kashamu can be drug traffickers what stops struggling igbo guy from going into drugs?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by bejeria101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm better than kermit, a million times over.

Awon werey
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by vislabraye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bakare, you are a shame and disgrace. How much did you sell your integrity?
You insult GEJ and called him all sorts of names. You never saw any good thing in him.
You criticized OBJ, even though OBj has done quite a lot for Nigeria (of course , I'm not a fan of OBJ).But here you are singing praises of a well known kleptomaniac.
Tinubu has embezzled all the resources of Lagos and you never saw this. Bakare you're not honest. Anyway, I can't sit down to listen to your rubbish.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by OsuAmaka: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Only the fools attack Tinubu.

-Osu amaka

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by 2nattie(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:

Holding this country together? We are pissed with this failed contraption. We wanna go our separate ways

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
ChoCho54:
Jealiuso ko, Jesus nii. Olodo!
No mind auto correct
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
OsuAmaka:
Only the fools attack Tinubu.

-Osu amaka

Gbamest

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by King44(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
gurunlocker:
cheesy

They've started!!!

This was how they rebranded and packaged Bubu 6 years ago, now look at where we are as a nation!
Bakare Opinion doesn't mean poo anymore... Didn't he had his own opinion about Buhari? Look at where we are now.

Tinubu should take back seat
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Emaxwell:
See him ass licking Tinubu so he can also be considered for position

Which Edo did he secure not the one I come from Sha undecided undecided

Hahahah you no sabi history at all. When dem born you. Didn't you hear him mention Oyo State too? Small pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story / Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.