Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48902 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by authority2006(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
if u are shy dash dem money

Lol. With money, no network failure with Nigerian girls. The only language they understand
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Nofcks2give:

���So if I say this the very first time we meet, you'll fall for me?

if you say dis I won't fall for you because I don't know you but we will start talking wink

no think ham oo , i gat mood swing wink, you might be sayin' it and i will get irritated , bur 70 30 sha

all is well smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2020
ALEX182:

Please don't do this. Please.
It is a trap. Please don't do it.

mtchweeew undecided

kini nwi ? undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by authority2006(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
Same here and I am 33

33! You should have overcome this problem long time ago. This is a typical problem for teenagers till around 23

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2020
millionboi2:
if you are a youth corper ur allawee is not save ooo

kini nwi ? undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2020
hayoholla:

Oje marina grin iffa tell you this first time i am meeting you, Shay you go gree grin

if you say dis I won't fall for you because I don't know you but we will start talking
no think ham oo

, i gat mood swing , you might be sayin' it and i will get irritated , but 70 30 sha

all is well smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Hargbo:
sneezes

sneezing keee you there bro undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Naso dem dey start conversation? Nawa o..

yes smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
Like I said, easier said than done grin grin

don't fake promise if you know dat you're not going to do it don't say it smiley

that's not good undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2020
millionboi2:
Read the OP heading
It is money he needs to achieve it

He said "he don't know what to say when he talk to girls"
That means that meeting girls is not his challenge. Daz why I slight him up on that concept. I repeat without apology; he's doomed if he begins he romantic sojourn with money. He'll become a cash crop. I can't let a brother slip.

I have 4 ladies who asked me to connect them to guys. They're not ugly and money may not be involved, except the recent one who joined d list.They worked under me sometime ago & one of them schooled in UK.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by phorget(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

okay talk for yourself sir wink tongue

nah me person go ask for my number ? i don't give anybody my number wink

all is well, but my code is the best smiley

How does this sound to you?...
Me seen you for the very first time without any prior convo;

Me telling you that I'll do anything for you,
Me telling you that I will go extra mile for you,
Me telling you that I'm going to make you happy always.
Me telling you that I'm going to satisfy you always.
Me telling you dat im going to serve you with everything God gave me.

My dear you can't be a man, just remain the woman that you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:

Wetin dey make you laugh...

wetin you wrote nani ,grin é funny grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by johnisaola(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2020
tell her UWAKI
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
phorget:

How does this sound to you?...
Me seen you for the very first time without any prior convo;

Me telling you that I'll do anything for you,
Me telling you that I will go extra mile for you,
Me telling you that I'm going to make you happy always.
Me telling you that I'm going to satisfy you always.
Me telling you dat im going to serve you with everything God gave me.

My dear you can't be a man, just remain the woman that you are.

see this man sha cheesy

as i wrote dat you suppose flow with me wink

how the hell will you see a girl and start sayin' dat, you will greet each other nah wink

then you will say dat during conversation wink
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sosanya93(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Just be yourself
Be confident
Be comfortable
Relax
Don't rehearse what you wanna say.
The words will come naturally.

Follow this and you'll be good
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Dastrongman: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Forget all the shits. Hit the nail on the head. hello babe, I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU. if it works fine, if not trx another lady. No time for putting on any gimmick.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're talking about something else which does not even flatter you. How can you spend your first million on women and drinks and be proud to say it?
Well... To every man his own sha.
The op is talking about talking to women. The guy I quoted said having money helps your confidence which is true.
I said dressing well does so too.
You on the other hand chose a different path of how to philander. That's different

lol, do you just picks women without talking to them firstly.
dont get it twisted i neva said i squandered my money on women o.

u need to see how your confidence to approach a lady would skyrocket when u start getting the money. Unlike a mannequin with empty pockets.

if it had not occur to you before, u may not understand me.

Trust me, Being a man itself is enough confident to talk to any lady but the fear of rejection is what is affecting the op and many other out there unknowingly .

when u became rich and famous, you wont even be scared of rejection cos if she fumbled, it her loss.
CONFIDENT 101.

if u are redpilled wella you won't even spend kobo

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by JustforMen: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

mtchweeew undecided

this one don't know standard way, nah local way full his head undecided

all is well sir undecided

My bad... You are probably a girl so I cannot argue if you say so!!!
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by 99thEnemy(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.
Kriss216 come and take control of this situation pls grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Idrisab(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

see your life nah sex full yaa cerebrum,

your head like Chinese watermelon undecided

nobe every girl be like the useless one wey you dey together nah, please stop sayin'bullshitt when talking to me wink

have a nice day sir smiley
LOooool

Shior
Wetin go end am ?

Na normal sturrffs
Na just to dey lie lie lie give una ...
If ur brain is not on vacation
You wouldn't say the guy should start lying right from the first day grin

Anyways... U be goat
Have u seen me before?.... Saying my head is like watermelon .... You must look like vitamilk bottle..... from my imagination
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Brownoctopus: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2020
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Monday60655(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2020
How old are you? Though I don't know your age as I asked above. If not I would advice that you first of all make money first. How to approach or talk to a girl should not be your priority, depending on your age.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by CryptoClub2018: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2020
authority2006:

33! You should have overcome this problem long time ago. This is a typical problem for teenagers till around 23

The problem is "I don't even think about it"
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Kriss216: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
Kriss216 come and take control of this situation pls grin
Lol
He should be glad God is trying to save him from unnecessary bills.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by authority2006(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
CryptoClub2018:

The problem is "I don't even think about it"

Well, the problem now is that the older we become, the more difficult it becomes to walk up to strangers and start having conversation. You can establish familiarity first, then it will be easy to make your intention known. Facebook is also there, look for ladies in your city of residence. Add them as friends and start chatting with the ones you like. Like I said, create familiarity over a number of days before you start talking about the main thing in your mind. It usually works but you will need to be patient at the beginning.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nevaaada(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
I would rather U concentrate in money making first and ladies would naturally come to U bro

quote author=Twenty8 post=97367097]Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.[/quote]
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by bizhop01: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2020
You better go and make money
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by phorget(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

see this man sha cheesy

as i wrote dat you suppose flow with me wink

how the hell will you see a girl and start sayin' dat, you will greet each other nah wink

then you will say dat during conversation wink

I've heard you o.
But girls nowadays won't even believe the shit you blab about, they know what game is about to play.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2020
ode, go and make money first..
then whatever rubbish you say, she go accept.
Or
na she go think what to say to you.
Mumu.
But now that you are broke, stop disturbing our front page abeg

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by madjune(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Tell them you hate Buhari.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Eniola62(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Warmth:
Take origin bitters, when ever you see her again, you will have a lot to say to her.
Na my guy be diz���
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Eniola62(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2020
dollarstays:

The problem is you are focusing your attention on what you have already passed (that is your handsomeness)
Take note of this:
Let me write in summary
1)Before you reach where a lady is standing :
she has already seen and considered your face (for handsomeness sake), your sense of dressing (this helps her to see your class in social market ...your colour roit dressing has it's own meaning ,likewise other modes of dressing), and also she considers your height physique,and complexion and even determine your age by herself..... YOUR WORK IS TO PASS THIS PART BEFORE YOU ESTABLISH CONTACT .....note some persons just easily pass it by possessing material stuff and cash)
2)Next part is meeting hersadI think this is where your question context is structured)
When you reach where she is either standing or sitting and starts talking ,she starts testing and sensing your
(i ) confidence--- your eye contact matters, your body posture matters and your use of words matters here too..
(ii) charming----- your use of wit and banter matters here
(iii) intelligent-----not school intelligence alone but also street smartness matters here- your intelligent comes in between your comments and suggestions....
( Confidence,charming and intelligent are collectively called GAMING)
When GAMING you must using all of it's tools(i.e confidence,chaing and intelligence) at the same time, not separately and you must use it in relation with her location,her complexion,her dressing,her present activity, herself value ,her use of words,her hair style,her body size etc....
FOR EXAMPLE:
Let's say you saw a girl standing just at the entrance of a lecture hall you want to enter and you really would love to talk to her or get to know ...
Take note that I said before you approach a girl she has already graded you based on what I said in summary 1....so there is no need to be reasoning on impressing her based on your physique,your dressing, your pink lips or other physical related things when you start talking to her instead concentrate your attention on gaming....which is using the combination of your confidence,charm, and intelligent to talk to her....(but note that some might not notice you before you reach where they are but you don't need to worry because she will still be grading your physical appearance at the same time is getting carried away by your gaming and she will finish it up when you turn you back to leave the scene.....
EXAMPLE ON GAMING
Let say you reach where she is standing and she is kind of blocking the entrance... Establish eye contact before you reach there or tap her shoulder if she is not looking and Just say with mild laugh or smile in between" hmmm so you have seriously started occupying this door till our Lord jesus comes " and you may conclude by saying with still the mild smile or laugh "weldone oh woman of faith"......let me tell you what you have achieved with above....(i) in confidence: your established eye contact or your tap on her shoulder plus your mild laugh/smile( pls don't make the laugh loud or smile obvious)
(ii) charm: you joking wit her blocking the entrance (wit)
(iii) intelligent : even when you don't know the Bible but with your ability to relate with such a holy makes you look smart In a cool way....
........ I would have continued but it's late

what all diz?.....u dnt need all diz to charm a woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.